Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default PICTURES: Triangle UFO witness fears alien abduction oct 17th

http://www.louthleader.co.uk/news/PI...ars.4593185.jp
Published Date: 16 October 2008
By Gemma Gadd
Thursday 11am - A UFO witness from Brinkhill, Louth says he is worried about being abducted by aliens after repeatedly seeing triangle-shaped aircraft near his home.
Eric Goring, 61, came into the Leader office this week to recount his bizarre experiences after reading our articles on the Louth 'orange lights' UFOs published last month.

He said: "I have been watching these space ships for six weeks now, and saw eight together on September 25 and more again last night. It was really spooky and I can say for sure that any explanation these are just Chinese lanterns is ridiculous."
"They were the greatest thing I had ever seen, and if you ever saw them, you would never forget them."

cont. on link above there are quite a few of his illustrations on the link page to be viewed also.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 07:34 PM   #2
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PICTURES: Triangle UFO witness fears alien abduction oct 17th

I believe the best way to communicate with those Ships are by radio transmissions in the air and by the use of Morse Code or Binary.
bill7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:47 AM   #3
SilV3rLighT
Avalon Senior Member

they sometimes respond to a flashlight doing morse-like code.
SilV3rLighT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:56 AM   #4
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

I saw what became known as the Southern Illinois UFO from Jan 6, 2000. I saw it 2 hours before people started seeing in the south western part of Illinois east of St. Louis. It was very large, at least 2-3 stories tall, and triangular. I know believe this was one of "ours". Originally I thought it was the Grays, but they seem to uses circular crafts. Over the years I've heard more about the military UFOs being triangular, and it seem to gel with that I saw. So what they saw looks just like the craft I saw back in 2000 and must be a human back-engineered craft.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWho View Post
I saw what became known as the Southern Illinois UFO from Jan 6, 2000. I saw it 2 hours before people started seeing in the south western part of Illinois east of St. Louis. It was very large, at least 2-3 stories tall, and triangular. I know believe this was one of "ours". Originally I thought it was the Grays, but they seem to uses circular crafts. Over the years I've heard more about the military UFOs being triangular, and it seem to gel with that I saw. So what they saw looks just like the craft I saw back in 2000 and must be a human back-engineered craft.
Bill "the Doctor"
Yes a good percentage of them are man made.
But the 5-10% remaining is phenomenally interesting.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:59 PM   #6
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: PICTURES: Triangle UFO witness fears alien abduction oct 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill7907 View Post
Yes a good percentage of them are man made.
But the 5-10% remaining is phenomenally interesting.

If u wanna know wat they are check out this sight of google tr3b youll find out that it actually is a military craft but its top secret like evrything else lol

http://robocat.users.btopenworld.com/tr3b.htm
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
bill7907
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
If u wanna know wat they are check out this sight of google tr3b youll find out that it actually is a military craft but its top secret like evrything else lol

Nice find. It sheds some light on the Triangular aircrafts.

Edgar Rothschild Fouche was working at Area51?
Rothschild are everywhere. They are surely the first ones to know about derived Extraterrestrial technology.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I saw a triangular shaped craft back in the middle 80's.
My son came running indoors saying a huge ufo was right over the top of our house.
My husband my son and myself rushed out in to the garden where this huge craft was simple hanging there stationary.
It was completely black with small lights emitting a colour of which now i can't remember but it was pretty eerie.
There was no sound and my first thought was that it resembled some kind of stelph aircraft.
We stood underneath it, it was about 200 ft up, it was watching us and we were watching it.
Tried to get pictures of it but later found camera did not work.
As we stood watching we suddenly felt a rush of air and could feel an electrical pulse beaming around us in a circular shape.
Within the next few seconds the craft simply shot up in to the night sky and zoomed off til we couldn't see it anymore.

My intuition at the time was that we had seen an alien craft, over the years i have thought and thought about that evening i now feel that it was a terrestrial craft instead.

I have watched video's on Barry Kings disclosures he quite clearly states that a stelph like craft has been built by the military, so my intuition was right.

But something still worries me, i lived in a built up area on a housing estate at the time and this thing was huge, i could never understand why no one else saw or heard anything when all around me where other houses.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #9
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: PICTURES: Triangle UFO witness fears alien abduction oct 17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
I saw a triangular shaped craft back in the middle 80's.
My son came running indoors saying a huge ufo was right over the top of our house.
My husband my son and myself rushed out in to the garden where this huge craft was simple hanging there stationary.
It was completely black with small lights emitting a colour of which now i can't remember but it was pretty eerie.
There was no sound and my first thought was that it resembled some kind of stelph aircraft.
We stood underneath it, it was about 200 ft up, it was watching us and we were watching it.
Tried to get pictures of it but later found camera did not work.
As we stood watching we suddenly felt a rush of air and could feel an electrical pulse beaming around us in a circular shape.
Within the next few seconds the craft simply shot up in to the night sky and zoomed off til we couldn't see it anymore.

My intuition at the time was that we had seen an alien craft, over the years i have thought and thought about that evening i now feel that it was a terrestrial craft instead.

I have watched video's on Barry Kings disclosures he quite clearly states that a stelph like craft has been built by the military, so my intuition was right.

But something still worries me, i lived in a built up area on a housing estate at the time and this thing was huge, i could never understand why no one else saw or heard anything when all around me where other houses.

hey i also saw i triangular craft that made no noise on two diff occasions in new york thats why i think it might be the tr3b there some what similair but the one i saw had red and green lights on it
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:07 AM   #10
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That is close to what I saw. The best illustration of the actual craft can be seen in an interview from a Discovery Channel documentary with a school teacher who did pretty detailed drawings of the craft. His interview is at 1:48. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49XQMT-NR-g
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #11
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
hey i also saw i triangular craft that made no noise on two diff occasions in new york thats why i think it might be the tr3b there some what similair but the one i saw had red and green lights on it
The one i saw did have lights underneath it was back in the middle 80's now quite a time ago can't remember the colours of the lights but there was a light at the end of each corner making 3 small lights. I think if i can recall when the craft moved off there were other lights on the tail end.
It was creepy so quiet i did get a rush of air when it moved off.
It was right over our house still amazes me how no one else in the street even saw it.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 08:28 PM   #12
freekatz
Avalon Senior Member

I had a dream last night that I saw a big black triangular shaped craft in the sky, after a while it sort of "morphed" into a circular disc (it was a section of the disc) underneath it had all these coloured lights in a peace sign. It all went downhill after that as it caused a small plane to crash right near it, then a sort of shuttle lended and grew legs and went marching down the street.

Needless to say I woke up curled up in a ball terrifyed with my heart pounding....I just don't like anything about those triangular crafts.
freekatz is offline   Reply With Quote