Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-17-2008, 10:10 AM   #26
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Do we have grounds to sue banks and government for the mess we are in?

Hi Mark,

First of all make a list of the actions that you believe have been committed, find the relevant law that depicts those actions as being a crime and open a process in the civel court.

It's a remarkably simple proceedure, although a little slow.

I know this because I just won a case over here in Brazil against the Brazilian government on Copyright infringement.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I love the very idea - anyone out there with the knowledge to start this big ball rolling along?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #27
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Do we have grounds to sue banks and government for the mess we are in?

Hi Gale,

I think that may be true in the criminal justice system, but in the civil system you may...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
Maybe one should take themselves to court first, for getting themselves into such a financial mess, before considering taking the government & banks for letting you get into such a financial mess but then why take anyone to the court in this system of doing things when we know the government to come is a Monarchy not a Demonocracy.

I checked a few years back, an individual cannot bring a case against a country or their government before the UN on grounds of harm, it has to be a recognized organization.
I sympathize, I really do, the level of harm perpetrated against humanity is shocking, repulsive but rest assured those doing the harm to humanity and the Earth will be dealt with, all in due time.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #28
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

The simplest solutions are the best, and the hardest to execute...you have to starve the wolf (love or anger) you don't want; which is in this case, jerking the support out from under the government of tyrants. The real challenge is supporting a system based entirely on love and honor. You know, money is just an accounting system. Such can be created on pen and paper with no printed bills at all.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:32 PM   #29
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Hey All

With all the bills chipping away at a citizen's rights, they are also including exemptions for themselves.

The way I understand it now, they're all protected. Even if you file a suit against them, it would probably be thrown out on the grounds that a law aready exists that protects them against prosecution.

I suppose you could file a class action civil suit, but, really...
1. It wouldn't hurt them
2. They wouldn't pay
3. You don't really want money anyway, you want them prosecuted and left impotent in their affect of the world's citizenry

On the up-side, you might get some attention.

For all our justified responses to 'fight' back, 'fighting' is really just more of the same of what we already have.

NON-COMPLIANCE ... there are a s**tload more of us, and peace is the only road to peace. I know I can't do much but I do what I can (I'm this close <> to never paying car insurance again ). If enough of us who are fed up with 'Planet Hollywood' do the same, they can't function.

That's a lot of minds to turn, but it seems like more and more people are finding it hard to stay asleep/asheep...maybe we're getting there.

Gotta keep trying. They say water communicates faster than light. We're mostly water...keep the love and truth flowing out of you with every opportunity!
deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:14 PM   #30
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
it would be a good idea b4 doing this
to create a legal system, that is higher than the current system
kinda likwe a NN-NWO? Newer non-new world order. Sorry, couldn't resist.

They've played one game quite well, "Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who makes the laws."

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote