Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 04:19 AM   #1
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Default US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

I guarantee you, if the Dark Forces ever dare to put the FEMA death camps into effect..

THERE WILL BE A MASS REBELLION BY THE US MILITARY FORCES!

There is a huge SCHISM between US military officers.

You think the US military, FBI and CIA are stupid?

You think every soldier and government agent will willingly submit themselves to the dark forces?

Gimme a break!

Right now, there is a huge battle for power between military officers and government agents in the various secret government agencies and military forces.

Those in the pay of the dark versus those who have a conscience or working for the Light.

How da hell do you think those UFO classified files get leaked?!
Truthsayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:29 AM   #2
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of
Default Re: US Military Forces Rebellion against FEMA death camps.

It is not so much the military, it is more of a problem with Blackwater and UN forces, The US military is going to be reduced greatly in the middle east after a supposed attack by a rougue country and full scale war breaks out there.
you just know that a nuke or 2 is going to go off and a few aircraft carriers are going to be a prime candidate for retaliation as well as US troops being surrounded by dieidents in the ME.
the powers that be, don't want the US soldiers coming back to protect you. why do you think they are suiciding and getting pumped full of vaccines constantly.
decimate the US armed forces and then bring the UN in to peace keep.
munkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:41 AM   #3
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
It is not so much the military, it is more of a problem with Blackwater and UN forces, The US military is going to be reduced greatly in the middle east after a supposed attack by a rougue country and full scale war breaks out there.
you just know that a nuke or 2 is going to go off and a few aircraft carriers are going to be a prime candidate for retaliation as well as US troops being surrounded by dieidents in the ME.
the powers that be, don't want the US soldiers coming back to protect you. why do you think they are suiciding and getting pumped full of vaccines constantly.
decimate the US armed forces and then bring the UN in to peace keep.
Firstly no nukes are gonna go off as there are Light Forces in place to ensure they do not go off again ever. Not only in the US but in other parts of the world as well.

Secondly, there is a US military rebellion primed to happen not only in the Middle East, but here in the States as well.

Why do you think Iran has not been attacked yet?

Please do not tell me that every single US solder or National Guard who know how to handle weaponry have been posted overseas. That is pure BS.

The Blackwater mercs? They are a non-factor.

Their numbers are insignificant compared to the number of citizens out there.

I seriously challenge the Dark Forces to order the Blackwater mercs to round up citizens.

We will see then if the local Police will revolt in addition to the US military forces and other government agencies.

The Dark Forces have been check-mated.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:33 AM   #4
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthsayer View Post
Firstly no nukes are gonna go off as there are Light Forces in place to ensure they do not go off again ever. Not only in the US but in other parts of the world as well.

Secondly, there is a US military rebellion primed to happen not only in the Middle East, but here in the States as well.

Why do you think Iran has not been attacked yet?

Please do not tell me that every single US solder or National Guard who know how to handle weaponry have been posted overseas. That is pure BS.

The Blackwater mercs? They are a non-factor.

Their numbers are insignificant compared to the number of citizens out there.

I seriously challenge the Dark Forces to order the Blackwater mercs to round up citizens.

We will see then if the local Police will revolt in addition to the US military forces and other government agencies.

Did you see anything of Huricane Katrina?

In less than 5 days they had people at their mercy.
cut off food and water and watch the population turn on each other like rabid dogs, the police force will try and keep the peace, but even they will be up against it as forms of authority.
You may want to think that there will be no nukes in the middle east,
The NWO have the finger on the buttons and if they want nukes to fly, they will.
If you are religious, you may be aware of Revelations and 1/3 of humanity being killed, the NWO are looking at a higher number than that.
There is no check mate for the dark forces yet, to believe that is just foolish,
Check mate is when they are completely destroyed, as long as 1 pawn is left standing, there is always a fight.

Lets just say there are no nukes, What ever goverment is formed wants to have a new surge in Afghanistan, who is left to police the country when Martial law is enforced?
The UN is the answer,
If you go against Russia you are already in trouble, Russia was responsible for transporting over half of all your military material and troops to the ME.

If you want to know what is happening, look a little further outside the box and don't look at the good side of humanity.
If you want to know what will happen, think of the evil imside these people, they will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda, do you honestly think that they havn't thought about US troops revolting or the police?
every thing has been planned, and if you think that the NWO is falling down and are on their knees, look behind you, because there is nothing more dangerous than a wounded snake when you have it cornered.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 AM   #5
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you see anything of Huricane Katrina?

In less than 5 days they had people at their mercy.
If the dark forces are so powerful, then why is the damage caused by the recent hurricanes so limited compared to Hurricane Katrina?

Because the effect of the recent hurricanes have been nullified by the Light Forces.

Quote:
You may want to think that there will be no nukes in the middle east,
The NWO have the finger on the buttons and if they want nukes to fly, they will.
Nukes? Ha! There are nukes everywhere my friend not just those nukes controlled by the US.

How many nukes do the Russians and Asians possess?

So many nukes in the world and so many threats of nukedom.

Yet nothing has happened. Why is that so?

Hint-search Larry King UFO interviews on youtube.

Seriously, I challenge the NWO to launch their nukes now if they are so capable of "nuking".

Too bad your nukes have been .. decapitated.

Quote:
If you want to know what will happen, think of the evil imside these people, they will stop at nothing to achieve their agenda, do you honestly think that they havn't thought about US troops revolting or the police?
Do you think that the Light Forces have not taken into account any preventive measures the Dark Forces have in place to prevent police, military and secret agencies rebellions?

Don't be naive my friend.

The Dark Forces consist of only a very limited number of humans and their Dark Spiritual Masters/Beings and the numbers growing smaller everyday.

The Light Forces has a significantly larger number of humans in their ranks at EVERY LEVEL OF THE WAR and the Light Masters/Beings are comparatively much more powerful and numerous than the Dark Masters/Beings ever will be with the numbers growing everyday.

Are you that confident that there are no defections within the Dark Forces?

Defections among the Dark Forces have taken place in history and are taking place again RIGHT NOW as we speak.

This is how the Military and Police rebellions are going to happen.

Who is Mike McConnell?

Quote:
Check mate is when they are completely destroyed, as long as 1 pawn is left standing, there is always a fight.
The Dark Forces have been allowed to play around so much because the Light Forces gave them permission to do so.

So that the unawakened masses will understand how terrible it is to suffer under the rule of the Dark.

You obviously have no clue how chess is being played.

Checkmate happens when you take down the King and once you take down the King, all the pawns and knights will automatically surrender.

Especially when the pawns and knights are looking for the earliest opportunity to strike down their own King.

Does the dark forces who is going to betray them next?

Maybe it is someone really high up.

Quote:
if you think that the NWO is falling down and are on their knees, look behind you, because there is nothing more dangerous than a wounded snake when you have it cornered.
Ahhh .. so the snakes know that they are being cornered, don't they?

Heh heh heh ..
Old 10-15-2008, 06:40 AM   #6
zorgon

Quote:
There is no check mate for the dark forces yet, to believe that is just foolish,
Quick you are to discount the power of the good 'Illuminati'. The power that created this country are still there... do not be so quick to ignore this.

If this was not true... your NWO would have taken over a long time ago... because there would have been nothing to stop them.

The recent 'financial collapse' did not happen, there are many insiders releasing truth... if only the sheep were not so blind and following the foolish like Blossom...

You say "to believe that is just foolish"

I say "It's not a matter of believe... it is a matter of action"

THIS is the first draft of the Flag of the United States...

Birth of America

Quote:
Checkmate is when the head (king) can no longer move... it matters not how many players are left. I would suggest you read Chess rules

Quote:
who is left to police the country when Martial law is enforced?
There will be no Marshall law in the US... it would not achieve the desired effect for the PTB

Quote:
The UN is the answer,
Giving the UN such power would ensure victor for the NWO

Quote:
If you go against Russia you are already in trouble, Russia was responsible for transporting over half of all your military material and troops to the ME.
RUSSIA? Oh my dear deluded one... Russia has been our ally since WWII... surely you know by now the Cold War was a ruse to arm both sides?
Why do you think NASA just contracted with Russia to send our astronauts to the ISS while we replace the shuttle?

Expedition 10 Launch

A Russian Soyuz rocket lifts off from Baikonur, Kazakhstan at 11:06 p.m. EDT on Oct. 13, carrying Expedition 10 Commander Leroy Chiao and Flight Engineer Salizhan Sharipov to the International Space Station. Also aboard, Russian cosmonaut Yuri Shargin, who will return to Earth October 24 with the Expedition 9 crew, Mike Fincke and Gennady Padalka.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/image...ature_222.html

Quote:
If you want to know what is happening, look a little further outside the box and don't look at the good side of humanity.
I LIVE outside the box and KNOW what is happening... its just too bad many won't listen

Quote:
do you honestly think that they havn't thought about US troops revolting or the police?
Yes they have that is why they are building robot machines like this one...

And the French NEURON unveiled in Paris

And the British TANARIS

WOW That's a LOT of black triangles

Quote:
every thing has been planned, and if you think that the NWO is falling down and are on their knees, look behind you, because there is nothing more dangerous than a wounded snake when you have it cornered.
Well there are plans on both sides... I for one will place my trust in the NAVY, the OTHER Space Program

They are more open that you know, you just have to know where to look.

Prescott Bush, the Rockefellars and Standard Oil funded the NAZI into power... that is history now...

Bush, the Rockefellars and Standard Oil (Now Chevron and Exxon) are still in power...

There is no NWO... simply the Old World Order doing business as usual. What makes you think they need to change anything to maintain power?

You think you know...

Do you know the Halliburton connection? You know that company that got contracts in Iraq without bids? The company that is killing our troops while raking in huge profits?

Did you know that we were going to give our Port control to Dubai?
Did you know we did (only under another name?)
Did you know that Halliburton will move its headquarters from Texas to Dubai?
Did you know that the Bush Family bought huge land deals in Dubai?
Did you know that Dubai is building huge modern mega projects that are a dream? Stuff WE should be the world leader in?
Dubai makes money from OIL so YOU are paying for all this...

Wake up and look outside the box that YOU are in... you won't like what you see...

And keep the Conservatives in power... that way the next four years will be stable Australian dollar already fell against the USD I expect the Euro to follow... This is a good thing... for us...

Last edited by zorgon; 10-15-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 AM   #7
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Firstly no nukes are gonna go off

I like this you are saying truthsayer! you are on top of the game at hand. no one knows better the tricks that dark shirts have used against each and everyone of us for hundreds of thousands of years. THis is the moment of the eagle's landing, if you catch what i mean.

Hey, by the way; has anyone seen this crazy short clip yet?

I do not think that they are human. I know that this vid is actually real time event that unfolded recently. "Abandon ship!!"

THis quote here is from my intuitive UFO researcher friend who says to the below vid:
- when I saw this my first thoughts were WHY, then I was thinking "are they really human? I mean JUST human?" Still no word on why they did it though - no updates - let me know if you hear anything about it in the future, and I'll do the same for you.

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-17-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 06:45 AM   #8
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Unless the Dark Forces can replace the entire Military with robots NOW, which is not even a pipe dream, I seriously doubt that they can prevent the current Military, Secret Agencies and Police rebellions.

The Russians are friends of the US but they are enemies of the Dark Forces in the US government.

Let's make a distinction here.

Last edited by Truthsayer; 10-15-2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: grammer
Old 10-15-2008, 06:49 AM   #9
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

I would really like to believe that good will overcome bad, but the fight has not even begun yet.

I have seen the youtube interview on larry king where the UFO disarmed the missiles.
Have you heard of Heroshima or Nagasaki?
there was no interfearence by ET's then, and I dare say there will be no interfearence next time either.
As much as people want to sugar coat things, I am not letting my guard down in a hurry.

if you want to win the football game, own both teams.
Both teams are owned by the same people at present.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:57 AM   #10
zorgon

Quote:
The Russians are friends of the US but they are enemies of the Dark Forces in the US government.
Oh yes Absolutely I get my best information from the Russians
Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 AM   #11
CosmicFever

I wonder why they "allowed" us to drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

peace,
Julie
Old 10-15-2008, 07:03 AM   #12
zorgon

Quote:
I would really like to believe that good will overcome bad, but the fight has not even begun yet.
The 'fight' has been going on for a very long time...

Is good more powerful than evil? No not really... and the Universe could care less... Just look at the exploding stars that take with them entire solar systems... yet in their destruction, a beautiful nebula is in its place to start it all over...

But good has one thing in its favor... FOCUS... the powers of light ALL work towards one single goal... while the powers of darkness are jealous and cannot focus on only one goal, but divide their power by greed and envy of each other

THAT is the ONLY advantage that good has...

Quote:
If that were true... they would already have won... and you would not be on a board like this talking about it
Old 10-15-2008, 07:05 AM   #13
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

all of you listening to my new saved and edited message here....some are being targeted. please leave and get in the grass and connect with Gaia.

this is what..is at extremes happening and this is a warning DO NOT BECOME A STATISTIC. HOLD PEACE IN YOUR BODY

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

From a source not benign, who they really are..

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5540

THE REASON WE CAME TO AVALON AND NOW MUST HOLD SPACE IN A HIGHER WAY TO JOIN ALL OF YOU SEARCHING FOR INNER PEACE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pfwY2TNehw

Last edited by Kelle Baley; 10-17-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:06 AM   #14
zorgon

I wonder if it has occured to anyone that distractions like the "Gloom and Doom" threads and the false prophets like Blossom serve the dark side whether knowingly or not? So much attention has been focused on these events that who knows what they snuck through while our eyes were looking up?

Old 10-15-2008, 07:09 AM   #15
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Are you kidding me? The fight began on Sept 11 2001 and you said it has not began? Ha!

You sound like the McCain camp. "We are down 6 points and we have them right where we want them."

Quote:
I have seen the youtube interview on larry king where the UFO disarmed the missiles.
Have you heard of Heroshima or Nagasaki?
there was no interfearence by ET's then, and I dare say there will be no interfearence next time either.
It is spelled Hiroshima.

I told you before. The Dark Forces have been allowed to dick around before but they will not be allowed to do so again.

If they are so powerful, I challenge the Dark Forces to nuke the whole world now. Do it! Cmon!

Prove to us how powerful you are.

You Dark Forces think you are omni-potent?! If you have the ability to nuke the world, you would have done so ages ago.

You Dark Forces are just a bunch of old toothless dogs pretending to be wolves. All bark and no bite!

HA!

Quote:
if you want to win the football game, own both teams.
The Dark Forces may think they own both teams of a small local football game but it is the Light Forces and the Creator who own all the teams in all the leagues in all the sports in every country.

In fact it is the Light Forces who lend the Dark Forces the moolah for both of their teams but the Light Forces are gonna collect on the unpaid debt very soon.

What can I say eh? Payback's a B1tch and Karma bites everyone on their azzes.

Game Over.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:10 AM   #16
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post

peace,
Julie
Before we asked for help in our spirits is why. WE were handed this dangerous material and were not spiritually mature enough to feel the warnings go off to cease creating them. I think that the time of hiroshima is when the attention of their worlds came to ours.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:11 AM   #17
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post

peace,
Julie
I wonder why they don't allow us to drop more bombs?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:12 AM   #18
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe because they never realised the weapons were there until they were dropped?

It must be very hard to know exactly what is going on in each corner of the globe from light years away.

Aliens are not God, but some people seem to revere their abilities as such.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:15 AM   #19
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelle Baley View Post
HEY! then do us all a favor and use your good skills here to inform the public more via this information.
Well I think if you look at my posts on here you will see I do just that and I have been out spoken on all the Gloom and Doom threads here and at other sites...

Quote:
I was had to fall too and then it changed. tomorrow will be the day that everyone will see the world very differently. the veil of deception is being lifted for us to key up the frequency to help guys like you when things actually try to go awal aroung here. look at 'look what i found on google maps' here. THey are really here.
Well really? Its 12:10 on the 15th here in Vegas and there is no ship... ATS has already branded Blossom a Hoax and a Fraud... so I am unsure where you feel 'they' will come from.

"Guys like me?" That is funny considering you know nothing about me. Fine if you like to add another day to the promised coming I will wait till tomorrow for your explanation of why they missed the appointment... but the rest of the world is using the time and date given in the original channeling

Quote:
no offense intended.
None taken...

As to your Youtube "truth" here is MY truth...

Here is the creator

Last edited by zorgon; 10-15-2008 at 07:23 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:16 AM   #20
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe View Post
Maybe because they never realised the weapons were there until they were dropped?

It must be very hard to know exactly what is going on in each corner of the globe from light years away.

Aliens are not God, but some people seem to revere their abilities as such.
Not every ET is a God.

Not every God is an ET.

There are far more races of ETs and pantheons of Gods that we will ever know at our current stage of evolution.

Who are we to say that out of so many races and pantheons, there is not a single race or pantheon who did not foresee what's gonna happen?

Do you possess the ability to judge what they know and what they do not know?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #21
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

Regardless of what's gonna happen these few days,

one thing is certain.

Things are happening, and 2012 will happen regardless of this week's events.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:32 AM   #22
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Not every ET is a God.

Not every God is an ET.

There are far more races of ETs and pantheons of Gods that we will ever know at our current stage of evolution.

Who are we to say that out of so many races and pantheons, there is not a single race or pantheon who did not foresee what's gonna happen?

Do you possess the ability to judge what they know and what they do not know?
I never said I had ability to judge what they know and do not know.

What I said was that some people revere them as God like. They are not God like in my opinion, because for a start in my opinion, there is no God.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:34 AM   #23
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorgon View Post
Well I think if you look at my posts on here you will see I do just that and I have been out spoken on all the Gloom and Doom threads here and at other sites...

Well really? Its 12:10 on the 15th here in Vegas and there is no ship... ATS has already branded Blossom a Hoax and a Fraud... so I am unsure where you feel 'they' will come from.

"Guys like me?" That is funny considering you know nothing about me. Fine if you like to add another day to the promised coming I will wait till tomorrow for your explanation of why they missed the appointment... but the rest of the world is using the time and date given in the original channeling

None taken...

As to your Youtube "truth" here is MY truth...

Here is the creator
Great pic Zorgon.

Just give it a few days for people to forget and once again some people will be linking the triangles to all sorts of zany theories. Again.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:39 AM   #24
Truthsayer
Avalon Senior Member

God is just a terminology.

ET is just a terminology.

You can even call Bush a God which I am sure some of the Neo-Cons are doing so right now.

We can't be expected to play the game well when we do not know the proper terminology.

But I know this. No Light God or Light ET needs nor asks for the worship of humans.

Respect, yes cos everybody needs to respect one another but never blind worship.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:41 AM   #25
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dude might have a point. We all know what's happening to the dollar: we are watching the destruction of our money. If the money's no good, the cops and the soldiers will do what everyone else will...go home to be with their families.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote