Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 02-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Prehistoric UFO/ET Cave-Images Found in India

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India
February, 17, 2010
Rajasthan Times

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

The images were found in the Hoshangabad district of the state of Madhya Pradesh only 70 kilometers from the local administrative centre of Raisen. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle.
A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a space suit can be seen in one cave painting along with a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO.
Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth. This image may lead UFO enthusiasts to conclude that the images might have been drawn with the involvement of aliens themselves.

Local Archaeologist, Mr Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other, already discovered, examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times: Adding weight to the 'ancient astronaut theory' which postulates that human civilization was established with the assistance of benevolent space-faring aliens.

Source: www.archaeologydaily.com

http://www.archaeologydaily.com/news...-in-India.html
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Prehistoric UFO/ET Cave-Images Found in India

Interesting pic. But...

what they say is:
Quote:
a classical flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario.
looks more to me like a craft in trouble.

Perhaps "dripping molten metal", or losing pieces of itself, while leaving a trail of smoke behind.

I guess, at one time or another, everything is "as plain as the nose on your face", to someone.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi TRANCOSO,

I would like to see other cave paintings from the region before I come to a definite conclusion.

It strikes me at first hand that there is too much detail in this cave painting for it to be the real deal, however if others from the region have equal amounts of detail (not necessarily showing 'spacemen') then I could be swayed into thinking this example has substance.

On its' own merits, for me it has too much detail. Sometimes less is more.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India
February, 17, 2010
Rajasthan Times

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
Aztar
Avalon Senior Member

This doesn't appear to be what they are saying it is.

if you watch this video you will see a larger version of this exact image with more detail.

The only difference being that the one in the video was found by Joesph Bradshaw in the 1800s in Western Australia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH355O2ImAg
Aztar is offline   Reply With Quote