Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default What's really our best response/Please Dont Riot It's What They Want. Icke Newsletter

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/82/

Quote:
… IT’S JUST WHAT ‘THEY’ WANT

‘What you fight, you become.’ – David Icke

The David Icke Newsletter goes out on Sunday with a major 5,000-word background article to the economic crisis and how to avoid the traps that have been set for us.

The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of ‘benefits’ to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I said in a recent newsletter, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other ‘solutions’ and connected ‘benefits’ that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and ‘future’, but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let’s get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

I have been stressing this point about the plan to stir up civil unrest and rioting whenever I can and now the insiders are beginning to put that thought into the public mind. ‘There could be riots’ is designed to communicate the theme subliminally of ‘go out and riot’. It is the simple power of suggestion masquerading as ‘concern’.

If we cause an unrest we are doomed and if we do nothing they will be able to implement their plan....

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

Quote:
Feb 23, 2009. Over the past five months, this “compound” has taken shape out in the central Arizona desert, in the middle of nowhere near Blackwater and Sacaton Arizona, along the dry Gila River. It looks to be about a quarter mile long by an eighth mile wide. It has razor wire all around it, power lines run to it and about half of it is cleared of vegetation. It is in an inhospitable and inescapable area of the Sonoran desert.

The closest small towns would be about 10 miles away in any direction. You’d be lucky to walk one mile in the summer heat there. April to November temps are commonly well above 100F. Summertime temps are routinely 120 F or even higher. Could this be for Guantanamo Bay detainees? Coming civil unrest? Illegal aliens? Mortgage defaulters? ...I will keep you posted.

--Steve in Coolidge, AZ
sonoransteve@gmail.com

Last edited by micjer; 02-27-2009 at 11:23 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is really our best response...David Icke newsletter.

My only concern- how many people will read his letter?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #3
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds like the answer is to ignore them and create our own self sufficient communities!
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Sounds like the answer is to ignore them and create our own self sufficient communities!
My thought exactly but they make it sound like it's already too late. "OUR GUYS" make it sound like it's already too late!
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

1929 - 2009 Black Monday I'm xcited because this is not the source of our Xsistence,Conciousness is where we find our roots.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:22 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
1929 - 2009 Black Monday I'm xcited because this is not the source of our Xsistence,Conciousness is where we find our roots.
Are you pointing toward a date?
Old 02-28-2009, 12:02 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Are you pointing toward a date?
Saturn and Uranus was in opposition durring the last collapse in 29, and is in opposition now.This opposition will last till 2010.This opposition ignites awareness. This opposition also has fuled many world events.

As to what monday, the jury is still out.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #8
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

What about a black wednesday sep 9 2009

9-9-9?

This could be a day to watch....

WAKE UP! then RUN

Last edited by micjer; 02-28-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:37 AM   #9
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What is really our best response...David Icke newsletter.

Thanks my friend >for the post and link!
Maybe Morgan can be our spokesperson

giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #10
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Thanks my friend >for the post and link!
Maybe Morgan can be our spokesperson

I just had a sychronistic moment with your thoughts. I'll be back to share.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Saturn and Uranus was in opposition durring the last collapse in 29, and is in opposition now.This opposition will last till 2010.This opposition ignites awareness. This opposition also has fuled many world events.

As to what monday, the jury is still out.
Woah. I'll meditate my guts out pushing this Monday off. I'm not ready!
Old 02-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

The U.S. Army is to invest $6 million in riot equipment, a fact that has furthered fears that troops will be used inside the U.S. in order to quell any civil unrest resulting from the ongoing economic crisis.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-3454-0-8-8--.html

I think we're better to ignore the media and just hang out!

Old 02-28-2009, 06:48 PM   #13
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Strange cloud hanging over the area as well
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:17 AM   #14
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.ramtha.com/newsletter/vol5/issue2/SP1.html

Ramtha on President Obama and the Black Pope Prophecy

“What do you have to look forward to in 2009? You have elected the last black pope, the last black pope of history. The seers of antiquity never knew what a president was. There was no such thing as a president. A superior, inspiring, spiritual leader was called a pope, so the seers saw in the lens of their future a black pope. He would be the runner to the end. He is called the last black pope.”

“Do I love his color? I absolutely do. He is closer to the color that I really look like. I am cinnamon-colored and dark-colored and I have very black eyes. Do I love him? Absolutely do. Is he the last figment of hope? He absolutely is. But if he prays to a Christian God, he will lose. If he follows his intuitiveness, he just might win.”

“Now 2009 is the beginning of the breaking up of America. The great stalwart being, the lady liberty that represents the West, is much against theology. All the wars going on today are not about land. They are about theology and belief systems and changing everyone’s belief system to take them back before the Stone Age, taking them back to a place of terrible laws that were only about some men’s fixation upon what they thought was right and their revenge upon others who enjoyed the liberty of freedom.”

“The social consciousness of this democracy will go into rebellion beginning this year, but its worst rebellion is happening the year that follows in the final collapse and destruction of the Earth coming in the beginning of 2012. The falling apart of the American society, as you know it, will be a falling apart because its citizenry is insecure, as there is no respect for the law. Not even the lawmakers who made the law respect the law. They will be held on the gallows as targets to say you should never do this again. Those who are supposed to protect the law abuse the law. By abusing the law, they fed in part a whole civilization’s collapse from its most beautiful redeeming quality, a civilization that was not enslaved by religion, kings, queens, and priests, a civilization that was of the people itself. Freedom given to the greatest of crooks works the system and the law to their favor. This is what is coming down. You will find that in the economic collapse.”

“If your black pope, President Obama, likens his presidency to Lincoln, he is re-creating the civil war. If master President Obama is likening his incarnation to John F. Kennedy, he is creating the Russian conflict in Cuba. There is a lesson in this. Unlike Lincoln, who is Obama’s redeemer for the American people, he must have a challenge greater than the economic problems facing this, your democracy, and the European free-thought society as a whole. When you liken yourself to a historical figure, you create the reality that supports the figure. If you go out to do Fieldwork® and your mind is on another person, you will find their card and not your card.”

“The purest example is to be an original for the future. Hope is a future, but to anchor oneself into the past is to ensure a battle royal.”
— Ramtha
New Year’s Event
December 31, 2008
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 04:45 AM   #15
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe we should all just sit tight and group hug

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:00 AM   #16
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
this has been my thought for the last few years. i have been working towards just that on our little farm. we just need the right folks.

we would the right people.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:31 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Fine. We'll avoid giving into their demands and just sit back to smoke some herb. They won't win if we don't panic, right?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:33 PM   #18
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Good for you freak. You'll do well. Keep the faith. Have you checked out George Ure's web site? urbansurvival.com. I believe he is on the same page as us Avalonians. He has a great daily report and is well on his way to self sufficiency. Take care man. Peace and Good Will to you. Ken.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I like the idea of getting informed...without getting mad. Just keep learning and digging...but never, ever run in the streets like rats! Wait till you see the whites of their lies...and then expose them...nicely, of course! Fight it out on the internet and in the courts...but never in the streets!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:02 PM   #20
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Please don't riot ... It’s just what ‘they’ want

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/

‘What you fight, you become.’ – David Icke

This week's David Icke Newsletter is available in the archive now with a major 5,000-word background article to the economic crisis and how to avoid the traps that have been set for us.

The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of ‘benefits’ to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I said in a recent newsletter, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other ‘solutions’ and connected ‘benefits’ that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and ‘future’, but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let’s get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

I have been stressing this point about the plan to stir up civil unrest and rioting whenever I can and now the insiders are beginning to put that thought into the public mind. ‘There could be riots’ is designed to communicate the theme subliminally of ‘go out and riot’. It is the simple power of suggestion masquerading as ‘concern’.

‘The limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not revolutionary but reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of futility.’

Martin Luther King
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #21
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please don't riot ... It’s just what ‘they’ want

This is an excellent point and I firmly believe that no one should be rioting.

For subliminal messages, this video is quite suspect:

Disturbed- Land of Confusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKFIedvbAik

Though it's a bit old, it shows images that look like a new world order or one world government of sorts (or perhaps the UN?) and shows people rioting, being led by a covered figure.

It seems to encourage rioting and anyone stupid enough to get this "message" would probably do so if they were desperate enough.

Just a heads up on what's out there.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:40 PM   #22
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11629

We have two threads on the same subject. lol

(I have merged the 2 threads. Kathleen.)

Last edited by Kathleen; 03-02-2009 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #23
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

What we have to remember here is that this has all been instigated for so long, now things are taken place which such speed it is hard keeing up with it all.
I have heard "ONE WORLD ORDER" mentioned twice this week alone on the news channels, this subliminal programing has been put into the consciensness only those who know of there plans will have noticed, ask around see if anyone else has heard this said.

Also the riot situation is another ploy to put the martial order in place.
Another agenda they have in plan.
At the moment i feel there are two divides.
There are those who have lost there jobs and are now beginning to feel the cold hand of desperation regarding how they will survive without money then there are those that simply haven't been touched by the recession.
manufacturing, building, bank clerks, and private companies are struggling right now, towns are becomming ghost towns, and will inevitably turn into no go areas.

Yes people will start getting angry but we must remember this is what THEY want and if this is allowed to happen then they are winning.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #24
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's really our best response/Please Dont Riot It's What They Want. Icke Newsle

we are not meant to enter yet another battle ... our wars must cease ... it is time for the old way to conclude ...
we are moving into love ... we are doing so from within our own truth ... remembering who we really are ...
we are not meant to oppose denser energy by way of fighting back on our streets or battlegrounds ... we are meant to lift our own vibration and collectively raise love throughout this world ...

puppeteers of this planet desire us to raise our fear ... rather than our love ... for when we raise our selves within love ... they know they will be defeated in their own battle to control ...

beneficial for them to steer us in other directions ... present to us opportunities for our selves to once again fall back to the old ... ways of which we get caught in fear and thus effortless is it for them to corral us ... like livestock ... to where their agenda wishes us to be ... within their control ...

when we are caught in fear ... because of the depth of our ingraining ... it is natural for us to seek externally ... some one or some thing to lead us from our pain and our suffering of our fears ... as we have done in the past ... we look externally for this freedom ... freedom from fear ...
and in the past ... some one or some thing rescues us ... and we feel "better" in that moment ... we feel our freedom ... but usually ... this freedom has been governed by denser energy ... controlling energy ... the freedom allocated to us only temporary ...
and such has been the process ... direct scenarios and situations before us so we exhibit our fears ... then come and rescue us from our fears and our predicaments ... and this has been ongoing for how many years now ... lifetimes ... lifetimes we have been corralled in this process ... the process of old controlling structures ...
and we have played this game for so long ... following each other believing the person ahead of us knows where we can be lead out of the game ... hoping and wishing that the dark will have forgotten to close a gate ... and as livestock ... we would find that gate and walk through it ... never again returning to the corrals ...

this gate of freedom will never be provided to us from denser energy ... ever ...
our gate of freedom from the old ways can only be located within our selves ... coming to know our truth ...

coming to know that we are only be as fearful as we allow our selves to be ... that our fear lies within us ... as does our freedom of truth ...
they exist within the same place ... not externally ... but internally ...
and because this is such ... we absolutely have the power to know which one is real ... which one is not ...
which one are we ... which one are we not ...
are we fear ... or are we freedom ...

i can say ... we are any thing or any one we want to be ...
we are divine beings of love and light and our own creators ... it is time we fully allow this truth within us ... it is time we re-remember it now ...

we have the power within us ... the power of love to create a world which is of freedom ... not of control ...

i have had visions of mass riots ... most forgetting who they really are ... falling back into the ways of old ... spinning ... falling right back into the agenda of dense energy ...
not meant to be this way ... not any longer ...

i have had visions of people in the streets at night ... families even ... who have lost all they had to those that control ... many of them ... trying to stay warm by the small fires they have built ... huddled together ... no food in sight ...
not meant to be this way ...

i did not receive these visions because they will play out this way ... i have received them for their teaching ... to absolutely know ... within my heart ... this is not how it is meant to be ...

some have already began losing what they have worked so hard for ... i do believe there will be more of this to come ... this is so unfortunate ... and i feel for all in this predicament ...

we are at a pivitol moment in this life experience ... where we can know to come together ... not in fear ... not in rioting on streets ... but coming together in truth ... truth we have always had within us ...

we are one of love ... we are not one of fear ...

can we understand ... can we feel ... that when we come together in fear ... we lower our vibration of love and raise our vibration of fear ... it is just how it is ...
once we do this ... we allow the illuminati and such forces to syphon our energy ... they plug their own agenda ... into us ... and take what we have ... and we allow it ... we allow them to plug into us through our fear ... fear because we are uncertain of who we really are and the magnitutde of our true power ... our truth being our power and that they cannot plug into us when we remain within our truth ...

we must come to know this ... if we do not ... we shall continue to fall back in the ways of the old and spiral ... back down ...
we are meant to rise from this muck ... the old structures are slowly beginning to crumble ... we are beginning to locate our own truth individually by way of our personal experiences ...
has this been for naught ...

what have we learned in all that we have experienced thus far walking the paths we do ... journeying where we journey ...
to a new world ...

we cannot go back to the ways of the old ... we have come too far now ... we have this one very glorious window of the now ... to transcend into the new ... we can do it ...
we have assistance for this shift to occur from more places than we can imagine ... we don't have to see this assistance ... know that it is present amongst us ...

rioting on our streets ... is falling into the old once more ... allowing puppeteers to string us along some more ...
it is not meant to be this way any longer ...

it is a time to dissolve what no longer serves purpose in our lives ... and to create the new ... by way of remaining solid within what we know ...

moving forward ... not backwards ...

together ... not separate ...

in love ... not fear ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #25
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What's really our best response/Please Dont Riot It's What They Want. Icke Newsle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06El13N7rMA&NR=1

Everyone should think about the story of the grinch that stole christmas.

The grinch (PTB) comes and takes all of their presents and christmas decorations. He retreats to his abode thinking all of the time how much chaos he will have created. He was invisioning total depression and sadness.

Yet what did he find when he came to spy on the uproar!!!!

Everyone singing and laughing.....

People must realize that all of this is part of the plan to wake everyone up. We must revisit our spirituality and appreciate what we have. It is important to enjoy mother nature rather than our new car!!!!

When things get worse .... remember sing and dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icF97q8nEYk&NR=1

Maybe the PTB need a TIME OUT!!!!

Last edited by micjer; 03-02-2009 at 06:54 PM.