Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #1
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUB

David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GOOTUBE!)

As far as I know, not one single person out of the 58,122 subscribers to this channel has received this video! This is blatant censorship of the highest order!

Google clearly doesn't want this video to get out to the masses. First of all, in the last half an hour since I posted this vid, I have already received five emails from some of my subscribers telling me that they did not receive this video. Secondly, I have tried to share this video with my contacts but it will not send no matter how many times I try. I type in the captcha code correctly each time but it acts as if I typed it incorrectly and it tells me to type in another code every single time. I will keep trying though.

Google is doing everything to thwart my efforts to get information out. On my previous video, they have not counted most of the comments received after the first day. They froze the comments counter as well as the view counter. Two days ago the video was receiving several comments every second, but the comments counter is frozen and when it did eventually update after several hours, the counter increased by a couple of hundred instead of a couple of thousand. Now they are preventing me from sharing this David Icke video, and my subscribers have clearly not received the video. They manipulate the view counter on every video I post. This channel has almost 60,000 subscribers. Just look at the video views of other channels with 60,000 subscribers and you'll instantly realise how heavily my videos are being censored.

DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!!!

David Icke Talks About The H1N1/Swine Flu Vaccine. July 12th 2009 Filmed For B3TA By Kirk Rutter.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lcfuser

The swine flu vaccine is a money-making eugenics scam. Don't fall for it. Do some research into flu vaccines to find out what they contain, and the adverse effects they have had on many people. Whenever you take any medication, the pharmaceutical company is obliged by law to provide you with a list of ingredients contained in that medication. This is absolutely necessary for a number of different reasons. For example, you might be allergic to some of the ingredients. However, with any kind of flu vaccine, most patients are not given a list of ingredients. We already know that flu vaccines contain, amongst other things, mercury derivatives. Mercury is a toxic substance that never leaves your body.

For More Information please visit:

http://birdflu666.wordpress.com
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news...
http://www.davidicke.com/index.php
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Default Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GO

So he is saying this isn't going to be the killer it's just a test run.

I'm not so sure
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Icke - July 12th 2009 - Don't Take The Flu Vaccine! (HEAVILY CENSORED BY GO

I sent an email to family to inform them not to take the vaccine if they are offered it. Otherwise, I cannot control what they choose to do.

I will not take it myself.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:20 AM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:53 AM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Alternatives to gootube will probably start to get more popular.

The nice thing about the internet is that it percieves censorship as damage and routes around it.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:03 AM   #6
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in another thread here at avalon but what the heck,,,its probably worth posting again. Was sent to me in an email. I cannot verify anything.

Cdn doctor: H1N1 vaccination is a weapon for mass extermination!

This is serious. If you don't believe me then Google it.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/canadian...rmination.html

(snip)

Canadian doctor Ghislaine Lanctôt, author of the Medical Mafia, has underscored the lawsuit recently filed by Austrian journalist Jane Bürgermeister against the WHO, the UN, and several high ranking government and corporate officials. Bürgermeister has documented how an international corporate criminal syndicate plans to unleash a deadly flu virus and institute a forced vaccination program.

“I am emerging from a long silence on the subject of vaccination, because I feel that, this time, the stakes involved are huge. The consequences may spread much further than anticipated,” writes Lanctôt, who believes the A(H1N1) virus will be used in a pandemic concocted and orchestrated by the WHO, an international organization that serves military, political and industrial interests.

(snip)

Lanctôt warns that the elite and their minions will introduce a compulsory vaccination that will contain a deadly virus and this will be used specifically as a eugenics weapon for “massive and targeted reduction of the world population.” Moreover, a pandemic will also be used to further establish martial law and a police state, according to Lanctôt, and activate concentration camps “built to accommodate the rebellious” and eventually transfer power from all nations to a single United Nations government and thus fulfill the sinister plans of the New World Order.

In her book The Medical Mafia, Lanctôt writes about the ineffectiveness and dangers of vaccination. “Because of my professional status, my words weighed significantly in the public eye. The Medical Board’s reaction was immediate and strong. Its leaders demanded that I resign as a physician. I answered that I would do so as long as they could prove that what I had written was false. The Medical Board replied with a call for my expulsion,” she writes. “As I witnessed the disproportionate reaction of the Medical Board, I realized that, for the health establishment, the subject of vaccination was taboo. Unknowingly, I had opened a Pandora’s box. I discovered that, despite official claims, vaccines have nothing to do with public health. Underneath the governmental stamp of approval, there are deep military, political and industrial interests.”

(snip)

More than 33 years later, according to Dr. Russell Blaylock, a board certified neurosurgeon, “we are hearing the same cries of alarm from a similar lineup of virology experts. The pharmaceutical companies are busy designing a vaccine for the swine flu in hope that this administration will make the vaccine mandatory before another vaccine-related disaster can ruin their party…. Like SARS and bird flu before it, this swine flu scare is a lot of nonsense. Just take your high dose vitamin D3 (5000 IU a day), eat a healthy diet and take a few immune boosting supplements (such as beta-1, 3/1, 6 glucan) and you will not have to worry about this flu.”

According to a source known to former NSA official Wayne Madsen, “A top scientist for the United Nations, who has examined the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus in Africa, as well as HIV/AIDS victims, concluded that H1N1 possesses certain transmission “vectors” that suggest that the new flu strain has been genetically-manufactured as a military biological warfare weapon.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:07 AM   #7
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Hey J T ! Do you think they are going to try and make the vaccine mandatory here in Ontario?

I wish them luck if they do.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:42 AM   #8
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Hey J T ! Do you think they are going to try and make the vaccine mandatory here in Ontario?

I wish them luck if they do.

The government is defunct.

They cant do anything. They have no power.

They cant even get crystal meth off the streets. Hmmmm....I wonder...

I don't listen to anything they have to say. I don't even know who the premier guy of ontario is. Last time i checked it was mike harris or something
Old 07-16-2009, 12:22 PM   #9
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

The government is defunct.

They cant do anything. They have no power.

They cant even get crystal meth off the streets. Hmmmm....I wonder...

I don't listen to anything they have to say. I don't even know who the premier guy of ontario is. Last time i checked it was mike harris or something
Hehe.

It is Dalton McGuinty, if you want to send him a message. lol

If they target the school kids this fall, my son will be not be going to school if it is mandatory to do so.

Ron Paul about the Swine Flu People die from the Vaccines not from The Flu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJiTS...layer_embedded
Old 07-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

I might send him two letters...

"F" & "U"

unless he stands up like a man and speaks out for the safety of the people.

If he dose not he will remain defunct and I will have stripped him of all power!

Google Search: vaccines in ontario TRUTH
http://www.google.ca/search?q=Canadi...ient=firefox-a

Quote:
Like so many illegal things masquerading as legal, courtesy of vested interests, thought one should keep the following in mind when dealing with Draconian know it all authorities...

...""Unlike some countries, immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution... legislation and regulations must not be interpreted to imply compulsory immunization."

(This applies to everyone - the Constitution is there to prevent special interest groups from over-running individual rights based on their own arbitrary agendas.)

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chri...ccine_laws.htm

@ Dalton McGuinty
TELL THE TRUTH

lets hear what your loud mouth has to say now?!
Old 07-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #11
sleepingnomore

Simple and to the point! He's right, don't buy into the fear agenda! Thank you for posting this.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #12
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Simple and to the point! He's right, don't buy into the fear agenda!