Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 02-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Out of body experience during sleep/Astral Projection?

Hi.
I just wanted to share what I just experience and see if anyone has anything like this as well.
If I don't find any answers, that's okay too but I just wanted to share.

I live with my 10 month old son. I am single.
My mother asked that she would take the baby for the weekend so he could meet his greatgrandmother up state.

This is first time I have been alone since he was born and for the last 8 months or so I have been awake and have been learning so much.
I had also purchased a Crystal Skull about 1 month ago.
Ever since I bought it, i have been having the most amazing dreams. Very vivid.

I meditated under the sun with the crystal today and then I went inside to take a day nap with the crystal next to me as always.

During sleep, I was able to become conscious. Everything looked the same; however, I didn't know if I was awake or not, just that I was in another dimension or state of body experience..
Anyway, all of a sudden my body starts to levite, I can feel my body moving up into the air. I could feel it leaving the sheets or just that things were different. I felt scared, not knowing if it was something doing it to me, or just what happens naturally so i kept going back and forth. I didn't allow myself to leave the room at this point.
Then i heard all these different voices coming from the left side of my room. They were not in human form. They were some form of entities. They were negative in nature, i don't know what they were, they were half animal/human. It like their job was to taunt people or mess with them. At first I felt scared, thinking that they were haunting me but then I realized that they were always there, I just didn't have to allow them to bother me so I let them be. Their energy was liek that of mischievious young children but they weren't children at all. Then I felt the prescence of a spirit guide who was always there. I telepathically knew that this presence was always there and I could communicate at any time with just my intention. Now I didn't know if they were of ET form of spiritual form.
I was very aware that my body could be possesed at any time by many different beings so I was very aware of what my intent was. Sometimes I would allot whatever it was to take over and my body would literally move without me doing anything. I didn't liek this so I would tell it to stop.
Then there were a few ghosts in my room too, like in different planes than me talking to each other. One was even telling another one that I should have my vase with flowers lower on the floor that on top of my dresser like I have them now.
I was just an observer.
Then I went into some image of being with a man who used to abuse me physically at some point. He followed me everywhere. Eventually I shot him, and killed him but he was still haunting me all the time.
I killed him again this time. I shot him again and told him not to follow me anymore. THe place where this happened was a house that I have seen in previous dreams...talk about wild stuff.
There were so many details that I won't bore you with but i do know something here. This experience felt very real and when I woke up, I couldn't even move. It was as if I ran 10 miles. I was asleep for 5 hours.

What I gathered from this was that maybe since I'm much more open to a different reality and I am also into crystals, maybe I have opened myself up to different planes of existance? and maybe since I was alone.
I have been talking allot more to my spirit guides and also open to ETs and much more.
Also maybe this shows me just how much there is on the other side and that I can attach things to me when I allow them to, as well as that there are things out there that can attach to you without your consent...? or just a view that we really are never alone. There are parallel universes and different dimensions in the moment all the time.
This was bizare but I am glad it happened. it just opens me up even more.
It could've been just a dream but I don't feel that. It was as real as me watching my computer screen right now.

I am not into any type of religion or anything. I just think I am incarnating in this lifetime for growing experiences and to learn more compassion and wisdom. I'm not going to try to analyse this too much because I dont think I can figure it out with my mind but if anyone has had a simliar experience or any insight, please let me know.

Love & Light
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
fossileyesed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Out of body experience during sleep/Astral Projection?

Last night I dream/astral philosifised with someone/something all night long .Woke up very happy this morning.Sounds like you had a very interesting "sleep"also.
peace,love.........kent
fossileyesed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

I just fell asleep for about half an hour and woke up to see a plasma/exploding red firework shape hovering above my mac-it moved in weird way then faded as i awoke this is the secong time it's happened within a month-i mentioned it when it first happened on james casbolt thread-really odd experience-vivid.Any ideas?
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:41 AM   #5
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know for sure what these experiences are that we are having but I will definitely start reading more about them.
Thank you for sharing also!!
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I believe I remember the feeling of levitation during sleep but not much else beyond that. I usually write it off as transitioning into a deep sleep but your experience is very interesting.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:29 AM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I think we should start sharing such experiences on this forum more. They might be more important than the economic situation that we all know well where is going...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I think we should start sharing such experiences on this forum more. They might be more important than the economic situation that we all know well where is going...
spot on burgundia ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote