Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default One thing led to another and...

Hi Everybody,

I investigated a suggestion from another thread in this forum about Youtube videos of Christopher Story. What I found when I was rummaging around on the Youtube site was staggering (at least to me).

The following videos will turn your mind around and should give you another take on our society.

The first video is of a guy called John Harris who explains how our life is all a con! It really is very interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0IM7...eature=related

The second video is of a revealing interview which I think expresses better the claims of Brian Gerrish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzhMvutuvU

What I can see from this second video is a great similarity between "Common Purpose" in the UK and Acorn in the US.

Keep your heads up...

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #2
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One thing led to another and...

Hi Steve,

Good post !

I watched the first one of John Harris ... the topic is not completely new to me but it is a very good and compact presentation. Everyone should see it.

The second one I 'parked' for watching later ...

I would expect more reactions to these videos ... I am also anxious to find out if people have great additional ideas to support the rebellion ...

bumping up ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve

I'll check those vids they look interesting...

On another note did you find any info about Christopher Story??

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:15 PM   #4
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Hi guys.

The second link is not working anymore:
I believe this is the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pvs-pgbic

I've been following freeman information for a while now.
What is strange to me, even though I live in Poland we have the same rules and regulation.
I would like to start a movement here. I have ordered my birth certificate to start with. I also checked our irs's and they are in this registry https://smallbusiness.dnb.com.
All makes sense, wherever we go, we have to submit and application.
I will ask my attorney friend to help me with this.

I already feel like freeman and act upon law of the land, not the sea.

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
lemon69
Project Avalon Researcher

hey steve good huntin , great guy´s both brian and john , some other sites with regard to them are ,tpuc.org and everyones favorite ,bbc5.tv , loads of videos and also lots of letter templates and stuff, on a similar noté did anyone see the new robert maynard video explaining how all or most bills in canada for services ,telephany etc come pre-paid ,somthing to do with a small 94 in the corner ,will try to find and post ,,
lemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

John Harris Jordan Maxwell and Robert Menard completed the circle for me after listening to Alex Collier`s presentation from back in the 90`s. I can remember him talking about giving our free will away and that we needed to take it back. I kept wondering how it was we gave it away and then i found Robert Mernard and the gang and they spelled it out very plainly how it happens and how they trick people into accepting this as normal and for the most part we are none the wiser for it. to sum it up they trap us in a corner like a cat does a mouse then they wait to see how you respond . There is a huge backlash coming mankind is being pushed to a breaking point by big brother . It will be like nothing seen before .
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

the first I heard of all of this was from Ralph Epperson.

Its so amazing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:52 PM   #8
kari
Avalon Senior Member

Great video, makes me so angry, and that is not the way to react i suppose, the only feeling i feel is hate,hate and hate, can`t help it, just the way i function, can`t put it in words what should be done to the people behind the scenes, the ones who benefit from our work, who uses us and gets away with it, it`s incredible it is, totally insane, GOD BLESS JOHN HARRIS !
Kari
kari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #9
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

I have visited the freeman forum and it is very much worth the time in my opinion. I was reading bill ryans thread on PA and he stated christopher story was an unreliable source. does anyone have any input on this? I have never heard of chris story.
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote