Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Default New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

Hi,

This is the latest news by David on Divine Cosmos ...

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php?op...=407&Itemid=70

(I didn't see it announced here anywhere, so just to draw your attention)

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #2
Relin
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

Davids comments...

Yeh right David.

I hope he is wrong because he is totally up himself. I'd personally like to see DW just disappear into the 5th desentity so I wouldnt have to constantly hear his rants and drivell.

"I realized that as soon as I mentioned the prophecy date, someone would immediately start a rumor that a massive UFO sighting would occur that day. The crop formations would be hailed as the "Blueprints to Contact" and lots of people would get excited about it.

Then, when it didn’t happen, everyone would be disappointed, the person who started the rumor would issue an embarrassing retraction, and be discredited.

This is all about to happen again, as it has every year since I got online in 1996. This time the day of disappointment will be October 15th.

I do feel sorry for the person who channeled this, and for all the people who believe it, as no matter how badly you might want this to happen, it’s not going to. At least not right now."
Relin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #3
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

I just finished reading DW's 2012 Politics III Economic Revolution. I stubbled upon David reading about Edgar Cayce a few years ago, and I've been following his research since then.

While I admire David's unwavering positivity in the face of dire circumstances,
I cannot agree with his seemingly naive interperitation of the financial meltdown and Obama's affiliation with PNAC goon Zbigniew Brzezinsky.

First Sentence quote:
"Economic changes are on everyone’s mind. Many are afraid. Don’t be. This is all part of a process we’re going through to heal the planet from negative power groups."

It is one thing to be positive, but this seems like burying your head in the sand while something awful is happening to your hindquarters.

As for Zbigniew, qoute:
"It [Georgia] has obvious tactical importance in this "Grand Chessboard," as Brezinski called it. [Richard Hoagland and I both believe Obama brought him in to "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer," and in no way does this mean he’s going to do what they say. Kennedy certainly didn’t, and most people can see Obama shares the same ideals.]"

This almost flippant dismissal of a man who espouses very dangerous ideals, smacks of something this juggernaut of a campaign Obama is running, has been characterised by: blind allegiance.

I live in St. Louis and have friends at Wash U. where the V.P. debate will be this thursday. I had considered obtaining tickets and perhaps even speaking to people about ZB or maybe MIchelle's CFR relationship, until I saw...
this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIenDGSAdPA

This scares me. Why does Obama have access to, and control over city appointed prosecutors?

As Kennedy himself said: "For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people."

If you "lesser of two evils" voters must vote, consider writing in Ron Paul.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #4
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Raulduke,

Thanks for the 'Youtube' link, i just watched.
I didn't get it,though.
I saw no indication of "Obama have access to, and control over city appointed prosecutors?", as you put it.

It seems to me that those were Citizens, volunteers, just doing or trying to do what each Citizen is entitled to.

Regards,
RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 09-29-2008 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Proofreading
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:25 PM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Howdy RaKaR. With all due respect, may I suggest you watch the clip again.

"Barrack Obama's presidentail campaign is asking MO law enforcment to target anyone who lies...."

from RaKaR
"It seems to me that those were Citizens, volunteers, just doing or trying to do what each Citizen is entitled to."

Jennifer Joyce- St. Louis City Circuit Attorney
Bob McCulloch- St. Louis County Circuit Attorney
"Two high profile prosecutors"

So are you RaKaR suggesting that these prosecutors, professionally tasked with serving the people of St. Louis City and County, are, in thier capacity as private citizens, volunteering to use thier office to protect specifically Barrak Obama against slander?

Are they to be the "deciders" of what merits truth and what does not?

Perhaps the intent here is less nefarious than I have made it out to be, but nevertheless, this is a slippery slope, which at some point could end with YOU in jail for something you said.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:10 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

For someone who claims to understand that the left/right paradigm is a sham, he is awfully political.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #7
STARCHILD
Retired Avalon Member

Thanks for this operator!
David makes a whole lot of sense to me.
STARCHILD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #8
sirian77

and as for the crop circles he's been talking about, that's just total BS sorry

"And the idea that such a complex formation was man-made, in response to our graphic from mere hours earlier, is ridiculous. This was one of the largest and most complex formations ever seen, and it showed up literally overnight — but definitely after we published. "

clearly he's never been into crop circles and certainly never made one, people make the most complex crop circles in 4 to 6 hours in complete darkness. David wake up

"Even if someone did try to claim they manufactured it — as apparently one group has done — that still does not change the impressive weight of the synchronicity surrounding this event. Though I do not believe this was man-made, if it was, then they nonetheless were being guided by some subconscious higher influence to give such a meaningful message that synchronized on so many levels."

right, that's one way to back yourself up isn't it?
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

That was a great article. David is a voice of sanity in this crazy world. Thanks for posting!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #10
Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahmay View Post
That was a great article. David is a voice of sanity in this crazy world. Thanks for posting!
I agree. Now with saying that then this does not mean 'I agree' with EVERYthing David says.

I do agree on this though. He is never proposing 'Doom & Gloom'.

I do believe that if McCain gets into office we are more screwed then if Obama becomes President.
Obama is not the 'answer' to all of our problems. No man/woman can be but, I see more 'HOPE' with him then anything McCain ever stands for.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #11
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Wow, what a hatchet job David did on McCain. I'm a bit astonished that David is in the tank for Obama just like the mainstream media. I honestly thought he was smarter than that. It frankly would behoove the folks hoping to sell their messages from being quite so partisan in the future (if there is one). I'm really glad I never sent that hack any money.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i like bein g positive and shall remain so. obama openly threatens pakistan, mcain iran. we wait to see. im not going to add fuel to the speculative fire on thast one.either way america must take back its own govt. hopefully the bush regime will be too broke for war but they just paid themselves $1 trillion more on the "attack budget". 50 ships in the gulf, russian ships aND USA in black sea, russia and usa warship near somalia chasing the 33 tanks in board a container ship hijacked by pirates, war ships near north korea, fighting on the border of pakistan /afghanistan. will the boys shake hands and take their toys back home with them>??

i think we are in some fashion headed for some sort of conflict, we will be made to witness a nuclear bomb going off i imagine. this will facilitate the rush to a UN solution. i cant imagine all out war with nukes. well ar least not for now. it would defeat their objectives. if they wanted to kill us all they could well have done it a long time ago.

i think their plans are a tad more subtle than we think. then again it could jsut be a matter of astrotheology adn dates ect.. we shall soon find out.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #13
Exarx
Avalon Senior Member

i agree with David that it is good that the economy is crashing, it is hard if not impossible to build something new if the old isnt discarded i think.

good information from David and im looking forward for the fouth part.
Exarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #14
celticwarrior
Avalon Senior Member

Having spent several weeks of this wet summer going round crop circles I can tell you that the intricate designs in these circles could in no way be made by humans. For one thing they would have left their giant muddy footprints in the soil , something immediately visible in new formed circles.
I do grant however that some look as though they were made by humans, but they generally look and feel crap!
celticwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 04:46 PM   #15
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

thanks, love to read/watch davids work.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:01 PM   #16
21sept
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: New update David Wilcock on divinecosmos.com

I feel I must reply to Relin's post.

Please will you word your answers as though we ARE all listening Relin, in a World of defensiveness do you think it would be a good idea to drop the aggressive expression; on a forum where so many people drop by to offer their two pennarth, we need to be a tad softer in our approach.

The more the more law, I believe is applied, you being nice means i can be nice, means you can be nice back.

After all we are not on a battlefield, this is an ideas, and coming together field, with helpful and kindly advice offered for whatever is ahead of us, which we can take or not as the case may be.

Therefore whatever issues we all have on a personal level can be shunted to the sideline so we can ALL have a good open-handed meeting, expressing our thoughts and feelings without weapons drawn. Do we not get to know one another better that way.
everyone
21sept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #17
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by celticwarrior View Post
Having spent several weeks of this wet summer going round crop circles I can tell you that the intricate designs in these circles could in no way be made by humans. For one thing they would have left their giant muddy footprints in the soil , something immediately visible in new formed circles.
The magic effects of rain at night.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #18
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
clearly he's never been into crop circles and certainly never made one, people make the most complex crop circles in 4 to 6 hours in complete darkness. David wake up
People like you make me want to punch them in the mouth. Sorry to be rude but please, please, please show me who, how and where these so called people who have made crop circles with such precision and perfection in 4-6 hours in complete darkness, are. I beg you to show me this. I'll put my foot in my mouth if you could provide proof.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:53 PM   #19
Arcane Son
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirian77 View Post
and as for the crop circles he's been talking about, that's just total BS sorry

Could you provide some sort of link to the claim that people have made complex circles in 4 to 6 hours in complete darkness.
Arcane Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:07 PM   #20
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Son View Post
Could you provide some sort of link to the claim that people have made complex circles in 4 to 6 hours in complete darkness.
here
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=pEAQ-d07HlE
here
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=TeNTm7rn-_s
and here
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-kDud2HyMEo
Old 09-29-2008, 06:14 PM   #21
sirian77

oh and here, warning highly controversial contents
http://nl.youtube.com/user/ChurchWoodsRoad
Old 09-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #22
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Those videos show what "looks" like some guys trying to make a crop formation. Then from one scene to the next they have a supposed complete circle made and are telling one of their friends to "go left here or right there", while looking through their binoculars from far away. Hmm, could it be that they went to a cirlcle already made and claim to have made it themselves?

Then you got the one part where they show them at night doing absolutely nothing. There's one guy is holding some pieces of papers and flipping through them. What's he reading? What are these papers? Sketches? Measurements? lol

These examples you are giving are nothing but poorly edited videos of some punks trying to get their 15mins of fame.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:10 PM   #23
sirian77

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoEmc2 View Post
Those videos show what "looks" like some guys trying to make a crop formation. Then from one scene to the next they have a supposed complete circle made and are telling one of their friends to "go left here or right there", while looking through their binoculars from far away. Hmm, could it be that they went to a cirlcle already made and claim to have made it themselves?

Then you got the one part where they show them at night doing absolutely nothing. There's one guy is holding some pieces of papers and flipping through them. What's he reading? What are these papers? Sketches? Measurements? lol

These examples you are giving are nothing but poorly edited videos of some punks trying to get their 15mins of fame.
what do you need then, a 4+ hour video of someones board stomping thru the crop, even that would look poor to you. btw if you ever wan't to see for yourself come over next summer, you are very welcome.

Last edited by sirian77; 09-29-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #24
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

I'm coming from a recording studio, actually I'm finishing my album too. Since I was in that studio, I didn't realize how outside world changed.

Today i learned where the power is shifting now. From financially collapsing US to the new empire of Russia. The bad guys will be discovered and fall down all over US, and case closed.
Russia is clean, iluminati can't touch them. And we will live happily ever after.

Sorry guys but I have to go back in the music studio to finish my music.

And yes Oct. 14, don't be worry nothing will ... anyway my new album will be available very soon.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:51 PM   #25
Shellie
Banned

Let's keep this thread civil. Everyone has different views on these topics, but we don't need to get nasty if we disagree with each other.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
david wilcock, divine cosmos