Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Asia > JAPAN

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Japan

This will be one of the safest places in the world long-term, I'm talking centuries, they are the most prepared. You've got to be rich and well-connected however, it isn't suitable for everyone, they have their own problems definitely. In terms of partially underground cities, they will be the ultimate metropolis, they are more powerful than the west in many respects. With Russia and China in the neighborhood, it is really the perfect mix of east and west, and is currently the second largest economy in the world. Don't be surprised if they start exercising their leverage, because they have earned their political capital, but they're not the type to push others around. I'm interested in meeting more people from this part of the world.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-09-2008 at 07:05 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #2
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Japan

Japan will surprise the world IMO next summer when it advents a major step of Web 3.0 ahead of the USA.

Last edited by Chris1617; 11-09-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 AM   #3
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Japan

Ahh, so you already know...the importance of Web 3.0.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #4
oceanblue
Avalon Senior Member

Remember the Great Hanshin Earthquake in 1995 and Great Kantō earthquake in 1923 ?
Not sure if it's been HAARPed back then but Japan is located right on the circum-Pacific seismic belt.
As many as 1500 earthquakes are recorded yearly. Would you consider it safe ?
oceanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/Pr...nEagleBook.php

japan safe? with the "ring of fire" and all the water around?
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:41 AM   #6
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Japan

Geographically, no, techno-culturally, yes. Their natural disasters have prepared them more, hence they do not take certain precautions for granted. While I do not plan to live there, I believe they will play a leadership role in the years ahead in terms of innovation and world stability. I prefer the mainland personally, there will eventually be a shift in culture towards disassociating racial/material/bodily with cognitive/spiritual/conscious awareness.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-15-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 AM   #7
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotelesis View Post
Ahh, so you already know...the importance of Web 3.0.
Yes. And while Gartner Research seems to think it will be the best thing to invest in when those in the US can I have already invested in it here. You'll be able to come on 3D virtual tours of Japan's cities next summer and walk inside some real 3D Stores here that are exact replicas of the real place. If you can speak Japanese you'll be able to shop here, too. If you read St. Claire's astrology report on the tech developments coming this and next year, that's exactly what it is, to a tee. I should inform him. Bit busy though.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:41 AM   #8
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/Pr...nEagleBook.php

japan safe? with the "ring of fire" and all the water around?
Few die from these things, here. Far more die of shootings in the USA. The Japanese have long regarded America as a dangerous country, though they don't often say so. They are somewhat surprised when they hear others think their country is dangerous.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:19 AM   #9
oceanblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Few die from these things, here. Far more die of shootings in the USA. The Japanese have long regarded America as a dangerous country, though they don't often say so. They are somewhat surprised when they hear others think their country is dangerous.
150,000 casualties (included those missing for just the 2 quakes mentioned) are "Few die" ?
The next-big-one is long-overdue in Tokyo region (current population : 12 million)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3950315.stm
Similar notion here...would you consider California safe in regards of San Andreas Fault ?
When would be the next-big-one ?
oceanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:29 AM   #10
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he he, makes me half japanese then...i think the USA is great but dangerous in many ways. of course the japanese remember getting nuked by the US.

i know the japanese are most advanced in many things and most of what they make is built to last/engineered close to perfection. it`s nearly impossible to outrun or equal the qualilty of their products..so they sure can handle a lot of "bad luck"...and will get away much better than the philippines or other island groups sitting on the ring of fire...

looking at this i think it`s "tempting fate" to be there
Old 11-16-2008, 02:07 AM   #11
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Japan, Big One for San Francisco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
150,000 casualties (included those missing for just the 2 quakes mentioned) are "Few die" ?
The next-big-one is long-overdue in Tokyo region (current population : 12 million)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3950315.stm
Similar notion here...would you consider California safe in regards of San Andreas Fault ?
When would be the next-big-one ?
Hi oceanblue (nice ID),

Of course, as you point out, in total more than a few have died. I was commenting on what was indicated in the post i.e. volcanoes and tsunami. There have been some bad ones and doubtless will be in the future, but again, taking the entire population of the peoples in those regions into account few die from them compared with deaths in other parts of the world -- consider the approximate 300,000 who died in the Indonesian tsunami (some of whom I saw in visionary semiotics via dreams over a few years before the event); and the 5,000 dead in 9/11 is approximately equal to the loss of life in the Kobe Quake.

Most countries have their dangers now which locals tend to learn to live with. Even the idyllic island resorts are in danger of sinking and so many leave for "safer" places. Knew a lady and her family who left the Maldives for Oz.

I certainly wouldn't consider California safe at all. Billy Meier has predicted the big one for San Francisco that he witnessed on a flight to the future with the Plejaren, Quetzal. Billy won't say when that will be, but there were small family cars around with full glass tops rather round in style (perhaps somewhat like a VW). We are getting close to those designs and the technology for glass as strong as steel has now been developed so these are likely to be coming in the very near future. See attachment for 1/2 the artist's impression of the coming SF quake.

Billy Meier also recently predicted a M9 quake for the Oregon/Washington area that will create two tsunami (one really large) that will take many lives. These will probably also reach Japan and cause considerable damage here, though Japan will presumably have several hours warning.

The big one for Tokyo is overdue, but there have also been many smaller ones of M5-6 which may have defused the possibility of the large one happening in the near future, but time will tell, of course. There will be a very large quake M8 or so off the cost in the Nankai Trough that will probably be felt where I am. There is danger of a large tsunami from this one too, as it will be off the coast near Wakayama almost certainly by 2030. Japan is a mountainous country, however, so people are soon out off reach of the tsunami though people and places do get caught, of course.

The advanced warning system here is second to none in the world. Everyone watching TV knows within a few minutes whenever, wherever and at what magnitude a quake occurs, and a tsunami warning is given out on all TV stations immediately there is danger of one. Quake info comes up typed over whatever TV program happens to be on and NTT have a continuous program for all such details.

Japan has been around since prehistoric times when dinosaurs roamed (which means it's survived every passage of Nibiru if you believe that line), which many in the West are apt to forget or not be aware of, and I consider inland Japan to be reasonably safe from the major damages of large tsunami and other challenges of the future.

There is danger here in Japan for the future IMO, but perhaps not more so when all's considered than elsewhere. The climactic damages (from WW III and the cosmos) -- if it comes to that -- will occur in the West, in Europe and the USA according to Nostradamus and other sources. I'm writing a book on this currently so you'll be able to read all about it later -- and this is later, not around 2012 as so many are fond of thinking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFfuturequakeColorLeft.jpg (11.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #12
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he he, makes me half japanese then..

Hi capreycorn,

Did you know that Japan is ruled by Capricorn?

Nice map image. Including second part of artist image of future SF quake attached.

From a fellow cappy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFfuturequakeColorRight.jpg (10.5 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #13
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he he, makes me half japanese then..

Hi capreycorn,

Nice map image. Including second part of artist image of future SF quake attached.

From a fellow cappy.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:49 AM   #14
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi capreycorn,
RULED BY CAPRICORN?

ok-- their big boss is capricorn (sun sign) right?
Old 07-19-2009, 02:20 PM   #15
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends visit my thread: Radiant zones and community building...Where are we up to ?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15480

loving kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote