Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #1
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

On the dvinecosmos forum I cannot find any references to October 14th. I've tried twice to start a new thread on the subject and it isn't visible after two days. I don't know who moderates David's forums, but it's a very strange phenomenon, especially considering that David Wilcock has publicly dismissed the event and subsequently the credibility of the channeler.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:20 PM   #2
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

yes they are totally censored there...the mods wont let u post anything they dont agree with even if its important.
Lunaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Well, that blows. I really like and feel David Wilcock. He's always got a positive perspective on current events. I suppose 'positive' implies that the 'negative' must be suppressed. that's unfortunate...

Especially when the Oct. 14th meme has such positive energy attached to it (as far as I'm concerned).

Last edited by Reveling John; 10-04-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 10:36 PM   #4
MusicLover

I love David Wilcox but I wonder about how much truth he is telling...whats the fear,is it cuz she is a some person who believes she is getting messages from other beings...to me it seems like an ego trip on Davids part.Whats the fear??Sure she seems nuts but doesn't he as well???I love his message but wonder about the money they all make from all this...Is it a business decision or an ego decision????Good luck to both!!!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #5
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

Hmm, that's strange for David.
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #6
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

i really like him too!!!! yeah...its just like you said...only positive cuz they wont allow ANYTHING they deem negative...they also wont let u get off the forum! i tried and tried and asked to be deleted but they wouldnt...i still like him but i dont understand whats going on there...
Old 10-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #7
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

From the way I understand it, David Wilcock doesn't agree with the 10/14/08 theory. this may be why it's not a topic for discussion.
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #8
nagualton
Avalon Senior Member

He is so busy, his new album, how to promote it ... What Oct 14?
nagualton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 11:03 PM   #9
Lunaris
Avalon Senior Member

ahahha...well if we dont hear the album how can we "awaken"???ahahhahha
Old 10-05-2008, 01:08 AM   #10
Hypnotize
Avalon Senior Member

hmm, even if he doesn't believe the oct 14th theory I still think its kinda lame that he won't even allow people to discuss it.
Hypnotize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #11
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Having been a forum moderator many times I think it's essential to MODERATE and not let a forum be a free-for-all. Each forum has a different purpose and the owner of a forum has the right to keep to that purpose and not let things stray too far away from it.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:14 AM   #12
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

I too am a huge wilcock supporter. I believe that they are trying to keep the forum Positive and not allowing ANY negativity. If your posts don't go with the flow then they are scraped! negativity is not tolerated i guess.
I don't know if that's right or wrong!! its his brain-child.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:19 AM   #13
Shechaiyah
Banned

Really? Surprise, surprise, surprise.

And this one is not?

Oooookay.
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:39 AM   #14
warngen
Avalon Senior Member

honestly, i really enjoy wilcock and his lectures etc...
on the other hand...i feel that he is a little bit too cocky...
i have listened to almost all of his audio and video interviews, and his attitude seems a little aggressive and cocky if you ask me...its just my opinion..
warngen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 AM   #15
Suriel

I tried joining his forum and they never approved it. So, I guess they didn't like my ip address. lol.
Old 10-05-2008, 02:46 AM   #16
Shechaiyah
Banned

Cocky? No. I don't get that. He speaks honestly from HIS experience.

What is POSSIBLE is that he is being DECEIVED -- as many of us are.

If you look at the panalopy of informants who talk about Subjective and ET relations, you find he's right there in the middle of them.

Hoagland and Collier and Cooper and Deagle and so forth -- they all ESSENTIALLY agree, there are a lot more intelligent hominids than Washington DC says there are or is willing to reveal, that they deal with.

We the people who pay the bills are being SCAMMED.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:48 AM   #17
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I got a strange vibe from david wilcocks' forum. It just seemed a bit arrogant lol. I like listening to much of his free interviews but you won't find me buying his products.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #18
Suriel

I had a strange dream about David. I would like to share it with you.

Here was the dream:

Quote:
I was walking down a road in a suburban neighborhood. And there was David mowing his lawn. He lived in a middle class neighborhood. I stopped by and said hello. David walked up to me and shook my hand. He was wearing a blue cap. We started talking about portals.

And then I looked around and all the neighbors walked out of their houses at the same time. Suddenly I realized that they were all David. And then a portal opened up and one of the neighbors got grabbed through a portal to another negative parallel Earth.

There were red reptilians everywhere in this other Earth. And all the Davids were living in a peaceful Earth with blue skies.
I guess there is a hidden message there. Anyway. lol
Old 10-05-2008, 03:32 AM   #19
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
I had a strange dream about David. I would like to share it with you.

Here was the dream:

I guess there is a hidden message there. Anyway. lol

Very interesting.... conformation of David and his message

Thanks
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:43 AM   #20
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

His research and contacts are top notch, he emphasizes the spiritual growth aspects rather than wild-eyed panic-stricken topics, he understands that people need the broader perspective in order to recognize their innate role as co-creators.

The guy has to walk a tight rope.

I think over time he will play a more prominent role in bringing this information to the average person, keeping them focused on the important subjects, rather than distracting red herrings.

Last edited by isotelesis; 10-05-2008 at 03:45 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #21
Suriel

Out of all the witnesses, I enjoyed David Wilcock's material the most. He was the main reason why I got into Project Camelot. I also believe we are on the same positive vibe.

I think the only reason why he may come off as a little cocky is because he has probably been through much criticism. So it could be a defense mechanism.

But, overall, I think he is a swell guy.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:33 AM   #22
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Well everybody has an agenda to promote (I don't mean that negatively).
You have seen on this forum which ways it can take you there were/are even several exhaustive threads.

So if one thinks its going to drive the focus away .. the censorship is 'understandable' (I don't say acceptable).
But still it's censorship ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:54 AM   #23
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Where's the line between judgement and observation? I feel pain for anyone who is criticised or put down for whatever reason. I'm a huge David fan, and don't like to hear bad things said about him. When I listen to him, I acknowledge his human weaknesses, but I get so blown away by his message that who cares about what his personality quirks are?

I come away from listening to him with an upliftment of spirit and a sense of optimism. Dr Deagle, on the other hand, puts me in the pits. But I still listen to his stuff, because you never know what information will be useful.

I've experienced some censorship of my posts on the DC forum, but I don't mind. The moderators are doing a great job of keeping that forum positive and free of non productive extremes. I spent the last two days on this forum getting more and more freaked out by the information and the sense of fear. So I went to David's forum, and breathed some fresh air. Ahhh what a relief!

So I love both forums. Neither will ever be perfect, neither will any of us. I have a question for myself and others - when pointing the finger at someone, how many fingers are pointing back the other way? The judgement made about someone else is really a judgement of oneself. Always.

And observations don't need to be cruel and hurtful.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:22 AM   #24
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: David Wilcock's Forum is Censored

Once again, I like David, too. I'm not trying to draw out doubt as to his integrity or the overall intent of his site and products. Actually I've purchased a couple of his audio books. The point of this thread was to seek corroboration of something I'd experienced on the forum because I know that project camelot/avalon people have experience with the divinecosmos stuff.

I do find his disinterest in the specific topic I was trying to introduce as very strange, because he dismisses the rumors about 10-14, as well as the idea that anything is going to happen on that day, without addressing the actual original message, as channeled by Blossom Goodchild. From his remarks at the end of his latest blog update I get the feeling that he hasn't even read the original message, nor any of the follow ups from the channeler, which would indicate a lack of investigative effort.

Given how intelligent and well-read he is, I find that strange.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:52 PM   #25
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Just so you know, I'm not stirring things up or saying there's a conspiracy BUT........

I tried to post a channeller called Kathlyn Kingdon who is in communication with the Ascended Master Djwhal Khul (yes The Tibetan who wrote through Alice Bailey) and apparently it is one of the rules that you can't post material by other channellers although they still post up Carla Rueckart recent stuff.

There may be a good reason for this as there is a lot of baloney channellings out there but i would have thought that people should judge for themselves. This upset me to the point that i never posted again ( And no i'm not a whinge-bag )

But that still doesn't discredit Wilcock in any way i feel

Check out Master DK's monthly insights;

http://masterdk.com/monthly_lesson
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10-14-2008, blossom goodchild, david wilcock, divine cosmos