Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot Witnesses > John Lear

Notices

Old 09-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #1
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

Default John Lear

My favorite interviewed, one of the most positive pple I have listedned to, and my favorite phrases:

"as far as planet X ... that's based on 65 years listening to ********"

"in 20-12, you can look back and say, John Lear, on April 2nd, 2008, said it was all ********"

Lets hope so, right ?

comments anyone? I really like John Lear's charisma and I would love to see him join in, in project Avalon, but I guess he's not really believing it'll go down

though his inside scoops rock!
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:52 AM   #2
Advocate Of Truth
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: John Lear

Lear is pretty well informed but like everything else, you never know. Looks like he means well in his interviews. My opinion...I think he's one of the good guyz. I checked you your website..Great stuff. I'm a photographer myself and just put up my site about a month ago. So Cheers.
Advocate Of Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advocate Of Truth View Post
. I checked you your website..Great stuff. I'm a photographer myself and just put up my site about a month ago. So Cheers.
Yes, your website is excellent

i wish i was an artisian
i have some stuff locked in my head
that needs an artist to eXpress it for me

brightest blessings
i am
The eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 09:41 AM   #4
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

hey thanks, the website is more like an introduction, since, if we get to form communities, and everyone does his or her share, I think it's important to be able to lay one's soul and inner self out there, being in here.

I feel asif I need to know to people I'll be cooperating with, on a personal basis as well, not just their skills. Skills you can learn, it's the attitude I wanna know as well.

greets

ps, feel free to share your inner self, i'll be more then happy to read and get to know everyone in here
Old 09-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #5
RevyUK
Avalon Senior Member

He always seems to have an opinion on most things, but never speaks on something he is not aware of. Gives him a real feal of sincerity. I still however like to take in his thoughts without believing them or not, at the end of the day you never know.

I dont think it would be impossible to get him to come visit this forum, he does wander the internet quite a bit. If he doesnt show up here, then you can find him here :- http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi - Open Minds Forum. He has his own little section where he does visit on a fairly regular basis and adds his opinions to posts made within, sometimes to peoples dismay.. hehe but thats the way he is. If he doesnt agree, you'll know about it
RevyUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #6
Kate
Avalon Senior Member

Location: currently UK, searching for a safe relocation in next year

I totally agree with aware belguim comments about spending some time getting to know a bit more about memebers of the forum...if we are at some stage going to be coming together physically to take things into action then we have to let the trust build and the flavour of peeps characters show thru...TRUST is going to be the key word from this point forth, so come on folks, lets add friends..message privately...arrange to meet up where poss, and do this NOW before this site goes totally crazy with numbers swelling...

If we can continue to create well defined clearly structured threads then follow thru with suggested research or other links, then keep our friend list informed..we will soon be feeling alot more united and focussed on our group/individual intent....
Looking forward to emails from ya all LOL!!
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #7
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Lear seems to have a great deal of inside info.

However, I do not buy "aliens on the dark side of the moon", nor on every planet in this solar system.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #8
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse10 View Post
I totally agree with aware belguim comments about spending some time getting to know a bit more about memebers of the forum...if we are at some stage going to be coming together physically to take things into action then we have to let the trust build and the flavour of peeps characters show thru...TRUST is going to be the key word from this point forth, so come on folks, lets add friends..message privately...arrange to meet up where poss, and do this NOW before this site goes totally crazy with numbers swelling...

If we can continue to create well defined clearly structured threads then follow thru with suggested research or other links, then keep our friend list informed..we will soon be feeling alot more united and focussed on our group/individual intent....
Looking forward to emails from ya all LOL!!

Great post...and fantastic avatar. I strongly agree with all you have said. Its important to stay focused and yet open at the same time. These times are troubling, they should make us wary, but shuld also remind us of the power and importance of human connection through all of this. When all is said and done...something wonderful will have occured.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 05:25 PM   #9
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle View Post
Lear seems to have a great deal of inside info.

However, I do not buy "aliens on the dark side of the moon", nor on every planet in this solar system.

Some things are hard to swallow. Your scepticism is warranted. I think it was Richard Hoagland who stated "The lie is different on every level."

I think it behooves us all to keep that in mind. There are some very suspicious activities going on concerning the moon though. Common sense tell us that. The reason we keep open minds is so that we are never caught off-guard. Its a good way to be.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
Oiran
Avalon Senior Member

"The J-Rods and the Grays... those guys are just cybernetic organisms... Their job is to see if this farm, (I used to call it an experiment, it's not an experiment -- it's a farm, a soul farm) if things are going along fine. I used to think it was evil. It's not. We're just developing and those guys, the Grays, are just here monitoring, seeing everything's going OK. They pick up kids when they're 3 to 4; they pick them up when they're 7 to 8; then once they're 13 to be sure everything's OK. That's all their job is.

Project Camelot: Genetic manipulation, in other words, upgrading the race.

John Lear: Right now we're arrogant murderers, thieves, you know, and we learn to grow out of it. When we grow out of that we'll be able to go and play with everybody else in the universe, which is a great big wonderful place." ~John Lear
Oiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:25 AM   #11
aearion&manwathiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Some things are hard to swallow. Your scepticism is warranted. I think it was Richard Hoagland who stated "The lie is different on every level."

I think it behooves us all to keep that in mind. There are some very suspicious activities going on concerning the moon though. Common sense tell us that. The reason we keep open minds is so that we are never caught off-guard. Its a good way to be.
I agree...
The reason why we keep an open mind is so that we dont render ourselves into stagnation of thought and mind-melds. This applies to Lears' comments on Planet X - how can we know that his information is 100% correct, and the lie on his level, so to speak, is exactly that? We cannot simply discount Zechariah Sitchens translations of the sumerian scripts (even though it is interpretation - but what isnt?) because Such and Such said so. We should ultimately give attention and credit to every persons research, because that is what forums like this are all about - trying to wade through (dis)information and paint some sort of Grand Picture - or the map book of the times.

I think there is some truth that the Vatican has interpreted and used the "conspiracy" information to there advantage - after all the Catholic Churchs agendas seems to have always been based on fear-mongering to keep its populace under thumb. This doesnt mean that Planet X is BS, it simply means the idea has a facet which could now be a misrepresentation of the whole.

There hasnt been too much conjecture about the Hollow Earth theory either, but that doesn't mean the theory is flawed. Sometimes we are confronted with ideas which are so heavily entrenched, because we never thought to question it - like the cycles and number of the planets in our Solar System, or the structure of a planet, it seems beyond our capacity to comprehend right now (considering there are still many people who vehemently deny the existence of ET and ufos, despite the quantitive amount of evidence) So how can we deny another level of information as well? Have we reached our capacity for truth? I dont think so. Im with Hiram - keep an open mind. As soon as you get too comfortable with an idea - change your perspective, and you will be surprised what new information you will attract.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:32 AM   #12
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

he's quite amazing! he is "EMPIRE"!

he knows everything.

especially the holograms, the moon bases and the golden sky are very interesting.

I wished he would show us a video or something about the holograms, it would be quite shocking if the US really has such things, because then we cant believe anything anymore in the news.

total infowar!

indeed it would be very important to disclose this technique if it really exists, imagine what the bearer of this weapon could do!

our whole world would change.

P.S. I love the way he laughs
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:13 AM   #13
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: John Lear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advocate Of Truth View Post
Lear is pretty well informed but like everything else, you never know.
Yes, very well said.

I followed John Lear when he was chatting regularly at the FantasticForum.
I can see he is trying to be seen as a good caring loving man 'in the know'.
But remember he is 'deep company'.

And Dr Steven Greer and the teams with The Disclosure Project didn't respect John's report on Coast to Coast with Art Bell.
Here at one of our websites ...

http://www.anzwers.org/free/updates/about.html

And here is some intel on John Lear ...

http://www.greatdreams.com/John-Lear.htm

P.S.
John said cattle mutilations are done by extraterrestrials.
Greer says he has intel that cattle mutilations are done by
human special ops for psychological purposes.

i.e. To make you hate all the trillions of extraterrestrials in the Universe!

So, you want alien monsters? You got alien monsters right here on this planet Earth with all them mafia running the show!

===========================
Free-UFO-Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:18 AM   #14
Guardian AU

Hello everyone, this is my first post on what seems like a cool new site. Thanks Project Camelot! Now back to topic....

I'm sorry, but I found his testimony to be a load of garbage. I have listened to most of the interviews on Project Camelot but I'm afraid to say that his testimony was not that believeable. I heard him on Coast 2 Coast too and some of the questions thrown at him from listeners were a little too much for him and he struggled to give answers. My favourite testimony would have to be Bob Dean, but even his wasn't prefect. Especially when he let loose the whole "i have been taken too" part. Just my thoughts
Old 09-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #15
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Hi, All:

Henry Deacon sent us a stream of 32 e-mails while watching our recent 4-part John Lear video in real time.

He remarked it was "80% accurate" and that "John's guesswork was good".

One part he states John got wrong was the holographic explanation for the WTC planes. Henry asserts these were real aircraft, remotely controlled from thousands of miles away, a fact he was told in briefings and which was consistent with his own hands-on experience. I have talked personally with Henry about this and I am convinced he is correct. The planes were real.

There WAS video trickery and fakery on 9/11 news reports, however - which has caused a lot of consfusion among well-intentioned anlalysts.

(For more on Henry Deacon's testimony on 9/11, click here)

Henry also said that John was incorrect about there being a breathable atmosphere on the moon: there is one, of sorts, but it's extremely thin.

We interviewed John because he does have some excellent information, has been very unfairly treated elsewhere, thinks right out of the box (which we always enjoy) and has done a huge amount to spread awareness and information dating right back to the late 80s, when he was highly influential.

His Bob Lazar stories, recounted in detail to Camelot with piles of original documentation (not all of which we were able to record on camera) are both highly entertaining and very important.

We've invited him here, and hope that we'll see him posting in due course. ('King Lear' is not him!)
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #16
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

ye richard hoagland kind of already made it clear where John wasn't correct

still, being able to "guess" to accurate as john = mindblowing
Old 09-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #17
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
One part he states John got wrong was the holographic explanation for the WTC planes. Henry asserts these were real aircraft, remotely controlled from thousands of miles away, a fact he was told in briefings and which was consistent with his own hands-on experience. I have talked personally with Henry about this and I am convinced he is correct. The planes were real.
Dear Bill,
i have recently seen a video-interview with a German author, (not Bülow) i have to look up his name again, who said that there were an unidentified plane near ground zero when the attack happend. Everyone can see it in the footage. And this author said that it's admitted that before the attacks happened 4 notorious socalled "Doomsday"planes started and one of them was near to the towers. And so he makes the allusion that by this flying command center the planes could be remotelly controlled.

Did you hear anything like this until now?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #18
Bill Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
i have recently seen a video-interview with a German author, (not Bülow) i have to look up his name again, who said that there were an unidentified plane near ground zero when the attack happend. Everyone can see it in the footage. And this author said that it's admitted that before the attacks happened 4 notorious socalled "Doomsday"planes started and one of them was near to the towers. And so he makes the allusion that by this flying command center they planes could be remotelly controlled.

Did you hear anything like this until now?
Yes. This was the data relay aircraft. It took the signals from thousands of miles away, amplified them, and retransmitted them to the remote controlled planes that (themselves having had software modifications) were guided into the WTC.

This is rock solid information that you can consider as fact.

Very best, Bill
Old 09-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #19
Capt. Panick

Hello Everyone! This is my first posting. I hope to correspond with all in a peaceful manner.

I like Ol' John. I believe John is (like all the interviewers) is telling what He/She believes is true. You really can't ask for more courage than that.

These days, I am a person that is surprised by very little. It's always been about the big picture, the final goal...With that being said, It will eventually be revealed with time where the rabbit hole ends, and all the crazy, incredible events that had to take place to get there. So again, very few things surprise me these days...

Your own mind is your own kingdom. Rule is Justly. Rule it with Love. Remember that which you put out into the universe will come back to roost. This is not one religion's advice, or a mystical secret. It just is. It has no right or wrong. I think we all can agree on this at some level. Therefore with this one, simple, universal rule, we can change the future to be whatever we want.

Bill and Kerry, Great Job on Project Camelot and this new project.

Peace be with Everyone...
Old 09-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #20
zorgon

Quote:
We've invited him here, and hope that we'll see him posting in due course. ('King Lear' is not him!)
Well I will call him tonight and drag him over here... Bout time you guys did this

This finally got to me... The ATS crack UFO 'team'

Robbie Williams and crew?

Also I sent you a bunch of emails last week... never heard back. Since they had some links to .mil sites I am assuming you may not have got them but they were links to info mentioned in Henry's talk about Looking Glass and LLNL
Old 09-09-2008, 12:57 AM   #21
zorgon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aware_Belgium View Post
Avalon, but I guess he's not really believing it'll go down
Ah AVALON I know that place well... Spent many a day there and it calls my name....

Is there Troll Banishment in place here? Trolls have a way of spoiling a good thing... They have almost completely taken over that other place...

Perhaps we shall tarry here a spell... and see what unfolds....
Old 09-09-2008, 12:59 AM   #22
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon, please check your private messages, or mail

Argante
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #23
Colin

Nice to have you here zorgon

Your post's in the John Lear section on OMF were very informative
Old 09-09-2008, 01:09 AM   #24
Bill Ryan

Zorgon -

Delighted to have you here.

Do bring John over. He'll be treated well, and if anyone abuses him malevolently they'll be outta here before they can blink... ... if I've got anything to do with it.

We have 1,000 members in just a few days and the people here are solid gold. The quality of the discussion, and information, is VERY high. We also have Henry Deacon and Richard Sauder here, posting under their own names. This will be a safe place to be.

Very best - Bill
Old 09-09-2008, 02:55 AM   #25
eagle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi, All:

Henry Deacon sent us a stream of 32 e-mails while watching our recent 4-part John Lear video in real time.

He remarked it was "80% accurate" and that "John's guesswork was good".

There WAS video trickery and fakery on 9/11 news reports, however - which has caused a lot of consfusion among well-intentioned anlalysts.

(For more on Henry Deacon's testimony on 9/11, click here)

Henry also said that John was incorrect about there being a breathable atmosphere on the moon: there is one, of sorts, but it's extremely thin.

We interviewed John because he does have some excellent information, has been very unfairly treated elsewhere, thinks right out of the box (which we always enjoy) and has done a huge amount to spread awareness and information dating right back to the late 80s, when he was highly influential.

His Bob Lazar stories, recounted in detail to Camelot with piles of original documentation (not all of which we were able to record on camera) are both highly entertaining and very important.

Planes don't go that fast with that precision at that altitude. My guess is cruise missile - at least one of them.

Show me some aircraft engine parts? Where is the reconstruction of the jets?
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote