Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-17-2010, 05:44 AM   #26
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Strong Earthquake Hits Haiti 7.0

As usual, the banks have found a way to profit from the disaster:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/423...FpdGlxdWFrZQ--
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:03 AM   #27
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
As usual, the banks have found a way to profit from the disaster:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/423...FpdGlxdWFrZQ--
sjkted - Checked that link: it was updated... Nice catch! The skimming on disasters and donations, best not to float a debt. BUT - who can do that lately.

Update at 9:03 AM Friday: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover have now all announced that they will waive fees for some donations related to the crisis in Haiti.

some =

In a statement, Visa said it would not apply interchange fees, through February, to donations made to a select group of major charities — the names of which were still being compiled — that are providing support to Haitian relief efforts. The company said it would also donate any revenue that was generated by charitable donations related to the Haiti crisis through next month.

MasterCard Worldwide said it would wave interchange fees on relief donations made using United States-issued MasterCards to the American Red Cross, AmeriCares, Unicef, Save the Children and CARE U.S.A.

American Express said that through the end of February, it would rebate the transaction fees for charitable contributions made on its card directly to the nonprofit organizations listed on the Agency for International Development’s Web site in support of Haiti relief.

Discover said it was also waiving some fees but did not immediately offer details.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:13 AM   #28
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

One of the first responders Inuit
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/blogs...rticle1433065/

Many of Canada’s Inuit live in run-down, overcrowded homes across Canada’s Far North, but that isn’t stopping them from helping the thousands of Haitian earthquake victims who’ve been left with no home at all.

'They are the antithesis of other cultures like Saudi Arabia and Dubai, with vast riches who contribute very little to world disaster areas ( including Muslim areas like the tsunami disaster of 2005 or Bosnia , etc.)...'
Old 01-20-2010, 02:12 PM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There was another one in Haiti, 6.1, the epicenter 60 kilometers south-west of the Haitian capital.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
There was another one in Haiti, 6.1, the epicenter 60 kilometers south-west of the Haitian capital.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:23 PM   #31
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thats your Apocalyptic number 61
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #32
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Weird I was just watching this!! Syncro!!

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #33
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

^mistype^

Last edited by greenelephant; 01-20-2010 at 03:08 PM.
greenelephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #34
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwhege4IuNs&NR=1

This looks interesting. I cant find the page sourced on the video from the University of Tokyo. There's no strange pink clouds this time but if this is indeed the universities chart on the lady's monitor, I also strongly suspect HAARP as well 'Peaceofmind'!

Link this video with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ .Chavez also shares my sentiment. The plot for war in IRAN could also be a plausible strategy. ATM, NATO are accumulating a large fleet in the Gulf of Aden under the pretext of protecting commerce from pirate attack. (I believe that was from Bill Deagle radio interview of Project Camelot).

Who knows, but there is reason to believe this was not a natural earthquake regardless of the ulterior motive.

Last edited by greenelephant; 01-20-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #35
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

Ah, here we go. I've found the Induction Magnetometer page. Please find it below.

regards

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-...?date=20100111
Old 01-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #36
viking
Avalon Senior Member

I just heard there as a 6.5 in Guatemala !!

But couldn't find links...saw news flash Sky!!

edit...
http://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #37
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Thanks to 'Steve_A' for sourcing this.

There's quite a few red circles worldwide on the map. I know leading seismologists say there are hundreds of earthquakes worldwide every year. Not unusual by their testimony but as this thread points out and especially to 'Vikings' latest thread, the earthquakes that happen as per normal seem to be intensifying

I just hope for the sake of human life in that area that more intense earthquakes don't happen in the near term future. But if the agenda of the elites plus their technology are behind this, I'm clutching at straws here.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #38
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

I have a heavy heart writing about this, you can leave the military but you are always a soldier. I've spent half my life in the military I had 4 years left to retire and decided to walk out, I put my letter of resignation on the table and walk out a few years ago. I've work mainly in the underground , my specialty is hacking systems is a hobby now. In the last week or so I noticed a radical drop in signal strength in the internet servers I collaborated this info with my colleagues in the underground mainly fellow hackers. So my conclusion from the anomalies we are experiencing is they are related to the test the military is doing in Haiti. This is because they are covering their tracks. Where's your proof you say ? I will simply smile and say to the authorities monitoring this site please stop this madness there's no way that you can keep this a secret anymore. Those of you who like me know that this is not science fiction but science fact I invite you to shout out to all governments of the world to say STOP NOW.

Blessings to all...

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 01-20-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #39
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Hugo Chavez accuses US Navy of causing the Haiti earthquake.....
Old 01-20-2010, 07:06 PM   #40
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

There was another thread that proposed that the earth quake was HAARP induced. I didn't think much of that proposal at first. There would have to be a motive for such thing.

I found the motive. http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010...ves-than.html#

I still doubt it could be HAARP due to the sheer amount of energy needed to create an artificial quake but if the government has the technology we could see more of what we see in Haiti.

And if our government has that kind of technology what if they were to use it on us?
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #41
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
There was another thread that proposed that the earth quake was HAARP induced. I didn't think much of that proposal at first. There would have to be a motive for such thing.

I found the motive. http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010...ves-than.html#

I still doubt it could be HAARP due to the sheer amount of energy needed to create an artificial quake but if the government has the technology we could see more of what we see in Haiti.

And if our government has that kind of technology what if they were to use it on us?
When we realize the kind of technology that they have at their fingertips, its freaking scary what they can do with it. Are they trying to bring about Armageddon? Are they crazy enough to try it? Personally I think they would. One thing is obvious now we are in the eye of the storm....so brace yourselves folks....its going to be a challenging year in many ways. Blessings to all.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:35 PM   #42
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

In the name of global warming you can begin to activate NATURAL CLIMATE CALAMITIES. Most people in the world will never suspect anything. I figure since the H1N1 global vaccine emergency did not work they just went with plan B, faster and more effective. Who knows what else we will see this year but from the looks of it we are in for a bumpy ride. My take lets exposed these clowns. I'm sure there's many people who are involved with these experiments who are totally disgusted . I wish I could say this is all mambo jumbo, but everything that I know tells me otherwise. Is time to put you duckies up , enough is enough. Haiti will become a international real estate property. I'm sure the US will open many bases there under the disguise of the international goodwill charitable relief fund.Please send your dollars now....
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #43
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

HAARP is potentially a very sinister machine housemouse2. Have you seen a documentary called 'Holes in Heaven'? Watch at your leisure but I will give you a few quotes ....
One from HAARP PR Director Rich Garcia "HAARP can create designs in the upper atmosphere similar to the aurora borealis (northern lights)".

But off the record there are allegations that it can modify weather (accusations that HAARP caused hurricane Katrina) and most sinister of all it can be used for mind control. (This can be also achieved with mobile phone communication towers).
Old 01-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #44
greenelephant
Avalon Senior Member

Tesla discovered the human brain electric cycle (communication between synapses) operates at approximately 8 cycles a second. If one was to research how the brain functions in terms of synapse communication and which areas of brain are stimulated during different psychological states ... fear, happiness, anger, depression etc.. using waves (not 2 sure which but one of the ray types from the radio spectrum) broadcasted at the correct syncronisation to the human brain, the elites can induce depression, fear or whatever emotion or mental state the elites wish. Worrying stuff I know, I'm not wish to instill fear and I am digressing from the main issue about Haiti but I just wish to highlight the sinister capability of HAARP and electromagnetic weapons.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:08 AM   #45
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
- The jolt collapsed a pier that the Navy had hoped to use to evacuate injured Haitians, officials said.

- In Petit Goave, the seaside town closest to the epicenter of the latest tremor, seven buildings collapsed,

- But there were no reports of casualties, possibly because most people were sleeping outdoors for fear

- at least 121 people have been pulled alive from the rubble by international search-and-rescue teams

Aftershock hits Haiti; Washington Post Wednesday, January 20, 2010; 5:14 PM

Last edited by no caste; 01-21-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:40 AM   #46
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
- More deaths reported after last week's quake that killed about 200,000
The country has been hit by a series of aftershocks since last week's 7.0-magnitude quake that has killed at least 200,000 people, with most ranging in magnitude from 4.0 to 5.0, but Wednesday's aftershock has been the strongest.

The U.S. Geological Survey initially reported that the magnitude of the aftershock was 6.1, but they later revised that figure to 5.9.

The USGS said the latest quake was centred 56 kilometres northwest of Port-au-Prince and was 22 kilometres below the surface.

- "Some buildings that had been weakened by the original earthquake have been toppled as a result of this one,"

- Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon said the Canadian Embassy was damaged in the aftershock,

- She said serious shaking would have been felt up to 200 kilometres away from the epicentre.

- Of the 200,000 believed dead, about 70,000 bodies have been recovered and trucked off to mass graves. Around 250,000 have been injured and 1.5 million left homeless.

Haiti hit by powerful aftershock, Last Updated: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 | 10:17 PM ET CBC NEWS
Old 01-21-2010, 10:07 AM   #47
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
-
The U.S. Geological Survey initially reported that the magnitude of the aftershock was 6.1, but they later revised that figure to 5.9.

The USGS said the latest quake was centred 56 kilometres northwest of Port-au-Prince and was 22 kilometres below the surface.
56 kilometres = 5+6 =11
22 kilomoteres = 11 11
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 AM   #48
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hugo Chavez accuses US Navy of causing the Haiti earthquake.....
Here's the vid

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:42 AM   #49
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Here’s a few disturbing and interesting articles

http://rebelreports.com/post/3416736...rm-high-threat

http://uruknet.com/index.php?p=m62361&hd=&size=1&l=e

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=17122

Makes the mind boggle!!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #50
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

An 11-year-old girl pulled from under the rubble. She survived 8 days there.... Again number 11....