Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

I find it difficult to decide which place on earth is safest place to survive any coming disaster (in any form) and continue live further. However, this is purely guess work and it cannot be proved right or wrong until the disaster comes and goes by; also the question is whether to follow our intuition or some logical reasoning in selecting these places or both. However, i think there are certain variables to consider before deciding a place to be safe:

A: Nature of potential disasters!

What if there is no electricity and no water provided by government?
What if there are no foods left in shelves of nearby store?
Is there going to be pole shift?
What would be the nature of pole shift, magnetic, physical, or both?
What will be the consequences i.e. high tidal waves (how much height), earth quakes, Yellow Stone and other volcanoes going off?
Will there be nuclear radiation going off from nuclear reactors and warheads throughout the world?
Will we lose our memory due to zero magnetic field?
Will we encounter zero gravity?
Will there be comets & asteroids hitting the earth?
Will there be gamma radiation from supernova blast?
Will there be massive solar flare (CME)?

B: Post Disaster scenario!

Will there be proper sunlight after the disaster to live upon the earth?
Will there be fresh air left to breathe and plants to survive?
Will there be land remained for agriculture and plants?
Will your resources would work in post-disaster scenario?

I think if consider the above expressed scenarios; and try to find a safe place which will be least affected by them.

In my point of view, there are some variables to watch to decide a safe place on earth:

Find out ancient structures on earth, which are still standing surviving many disasters i.e. great pyramid.
Find out where indigenous tribes have made their shelter i.e. Hopi, Maya, Waitaha, Maori, Tibetan lamas, and many other, which have been talking about earth changes.
Find out what shadow government is doing i.e. underground bases in different countries.
Find out some future maps of the world talked about possibly by Gordan Michael and Tori's, etc.
Most importantly what your intuition (heart) says without being influenced by fear.

I think above description might be useful to contemplate about deciding a safest place on earth; however i would be expecting you all friends have to say about choosing a safe place and if you have any; it would be great to see some of them.

There is a saying that "if your heart's magnetic field resonates with our earth's magnetic field very well then at the time of disaster; you would be put at the right place at the right time by our mother earth."
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

If you really focus on it - it will become clear to you. Perhaps it is not a place but a state.

Peace and love.

K2
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

I have always wanted to move to Fiji. I have had this dream for years know of

going to an exotic tropical island and living off the see and the land. Also

Fiji is were they filmed the movie cast away for people who do not know

what the islands are like there. The only problem is a ticket to go there is

$4'500 USD.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

TheRebel,

Despite what I am about to write, it seems to me that your post answers its own questions right at the bottom.

In the question you ask you refer to certain forms of expression associated with something that can be (but not necessarily) fear based. You could rephrase (tune) your thinking away from words like "disaster" - essentially de-emote your thinking.

What you need to do is use your powers of creation to make the safe space - it doesnt happen by itself. You have to focus intent. Once those wheels of creation are set in motion, the phenomena you relate to in the last quote of your post will certainly ensure everything works out.

The reason I mentioned the language used, is that the one big spanner in the works that messes all this up is any fear based reaction - if you dont have that, then your progress will be unimpeded.

That is why, personally, I refer to things as "inconvenient". Most inconveniences are something you can work through or have some measure of influence on the outcome. A complete disaster on the otherhand is something where you loose almost complete control of the situation and you simply have to let yourself go where the flow takes you.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:45 PM   #5
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Our shapes are transient . We will all face the loss of this earthsuit one day .
Only our heart is eternal .. the core of our being ..
This is the safest place to be
You heart knows where the Love goes and will take you exactly where you need to .
On a soul level there are no coincidences ...only synchronicities .
Know you are safe already .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #6
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

If you prepare for the worst level scenario... you must have community as survival cannot be had alone or with just one or three other people. There must be skills, there must be cash flow to move & build and there must be manpower to work. It would be an entirely NEW way of living! no doubt!

... to heck w/extinction level events... just have a good deal number of bottles of wine and sleep thru it. ...yeah right! (snorts)

So, unless you are prepared to go the "worst scenario", you can only prepare in a somewhat meager sense, having food on hand for a year, having a varied supply of heirloom seeds, garden, have some propane, blahblah...... Even then, going it alone is "hard core" nearly impossible and depending on where you are living it would not be long that you are overcome, either from trying to help others or overcome by those you can't help.

I'm not talking about the survival of your soul, I'm talking about preps to survive physically and maintain your ability to eat w/protection from the elements and not be overcome by the masses of other desparate people.

So Unless you are willing to go the whole niner...total uproot & relocation into a community such as Ivan Steins, simply prepare best you can w/the awareness of your limitations.

ps: Anchor, I love that "de-emote" term you posted! I'll remember that one!
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

The Earth is Ascending not exploding!

The safest place to BE on Earth for what is coming ~ is in your Heart ~ (as Mudra has shared)

This is no joke, very real. Now's the time to connect to spiritual Truth. It is time to choose to BE. Follow the still small voice inside, and all BE's well.

Follow the voice of fear and ego and things will be much more bumpy no matter where we choose to locate our physical body on this sphere.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
The Earth is Ascending not exploding!

The safest place to BE on Earth for what is coming ~ is in your Heart ~ (as Mudra has shared)

This is no joke, very real. Now's the time to connect to spiritual Truth. It is time to choose to BE. Follow the still small voice inside, and all BE's well.

Follow the voice of fear and ego and things will be much more bumpy no matter where we choose to locate our physical body on this sphere.
Agreed, but I still wanna move to Fiji and live the the tropical life style.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
bashi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Agreed, but I still wanna move to Fiji and live the the tropical life style.
There you might get drowned by a big wave of LOVE, and no place to escape...
bashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

The MCEO Adashi Guardian Alliance have already released their first official disclosure document where they confirm that we will not roll (as in physical pole shift) but we will rock and the socio political and economic upheavals leading to a WWIII will continue

I am not able to disclose the exact locations because of copyright issues but I can say that there are 48 places in the tropics and ecuador that are vulnerable (amongst others) because of the activations of underground bases by the Elder Elite (outside the planet) are making with some help of individuals in the New Age movement. So thank you New Age movement and Elders for the earthquakes in Sumatra and Haiti! Think before you help, who are you helping when you are bringing energy in if you don't know for certain don't do it

I do not remember exactly when, but I think it was around the 4th of July last year that people in the New Age movement were promoting a meditation to activate crystals temples, one of those was in the Dominican Republic... well done! If you understand how vortexes work you will know why there was a earthquake in Haiti. I am sure we will see earthquakes in the other locations on their meditation list before 2012, can not remember the list but maybe someone does. I recall some floods or land slides in Brazil? It is called the Alpha - Omega network.

Activating these crystal temples/undersea underground bases takes time....watch out. But TPTB intend to put them operational by 2012

The GA and their ground crews will give the techniques we need to stabilize the planet but the more people working on it the less the impact will be. We are not that many so over to you

Appart from that, learning how to Orb so we can become able to float and transmigrate will be really helpfull because appart of the earth changes we will have the political and economical upheaval so preparation at all levels is sensible. Panic and Fear do not help, it helps TPTB

Because of all these there are no safe places per se other than the ones that will have transharmonic merkabas. For obvious reasons that can not be publish where everybody (inc tptb) can see them

You are being lied to if you think that this place (as it is ) will ascend any time soon and that you have to do nothing, that is the agenda of TPTB, will you tell cattle you are about to eat them?. The only place Earth is going eventually is into the abyss in some years yes, we even know when

Hidden Hand really gave out some snipets

Appart from that I have a list of 10 places on watch in this moment (given to us on the Sliders 6 workshop by the GA) and if you are concerned I will privately indicate whether you are in a danger zone

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news but what would you do if you know the danger we are in?

Love
More info in the summaries

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-18-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #11
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K626 View Post
If you really focus on it - it will become clear to you. Perhaps it is not a place but a state.

Peace and love.

K2
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:58 PM   #12
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
The MCEO Adashi Guardian Alliance have already released their first official disclosure document where they confirm that we will not roll (as in physical pole shift) but we will rock and the socio political and economic upheavals leading to a WWIII will continue
I definitely see social/economic/political changes as far as world war III not

to sure. I think when Americas economic system grinds to a halt the last thing

we will be able to do is fight another war. Also mutual assured destruction has

prevented world wars for 70 years. I do not see that changing much. TPTB

are stupid but not down right suicidal.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #13
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
I definitely see social/economic/political changes as far as world war III not

to sure. I think when Americas economic system grinds to a halt the last thing

we will be able to do is fight another war. Also mutual assured destruction has

prevented world wars for 70 years. I do not see that changing much. TPTB

are stupid but not down right suicidal.
I will agree with you but TPTB have splited into two factions which are starting to play against each other, one of the factions is more powerfull than the other. We all hope it will never happen but we will have to wait and see. In this moment there are 60 wars in the world I am told?.

Love
Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #14
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Hi the Rebel...

Would you cheat death?

Course, we all might if we could... but we can't. Being afraid of disaster I think is like being afraid of death. It's something you have no control over.

So I agree with the above... sorting out your heart is the only preparation for anything in this life.

Why can't we have a desire for a living working community without an impending disaster? I do

Why can't we go to Fiji because we want to? like Joe.

Look at what we want... and what we're capable of, that's the tricky bit.

All the disaster is just a smoke screen. They announced the end of the world thousands of years ago... and it's still here. It's easy to see that the 'end of the world' or impending disaster (of any type... war, financial collapse, bread riot) is just a state of mind.

So, how to guard/prepare for a state of mind ? Don't follow the money...Follow the love...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post

There is a saying that "if your heart's magnetic field resonates with our earth's magnetic field very well then at the time of disaster; you would be put at the right place at the right time by our mother earth."
that speaks more truth to me then any other statement you made...
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #16
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

I follow my heart too, that is the reason why I am still living where I am living because I know that it is the place in which I can help most but, I also think we can not ignore what it is happening around us.

Consciouss, loving and joyful preparation I think may be the key to swim through the turbulent waters ahead. We may be the ones that will help others that will not see it coming

I do not think it is the end of the world yet, or for a couple of hundred years but, I think that we will see the end of the world as we know it and more than anything the end of conscioussness as we know it

Love
Old 02-18-2010, 05:16 PM   #17
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Worst case scenario we have to go back to a third world society and learn

to live off the land. It was only a hundred years ago that we invented the

combustion engine and humanity rocketed off into the technological era. I

do not see anything bad happening in the future besides humanity having

to shed off all the negative systems that brought us to this point. If we

could live off the land a hundred years ago we could do it know. I seriously

think a hundred years from know we will be living in a open society with

contact with other non earth races.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

You create your own future depending on your vibration, whichever future you most resonate with you

will experience that future.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #19
Lost soul
Avalon Senior Member

Safety is gained by raising one's consciousness to higher levels (vibrations). For a "safe place," find where others of higer consciousness are.

Remember that we all chose to incarnate or be where we're at. Presumably it is to do the best work we can for mankind.

Go in peace.
Lost soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #20
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Our shapes are transient . We will all face the loss of this earthsuit one day .
Only our heart is eternal .. the core of our being ..
This is the safest place to be
You heart knows where the Love goes and will take you exactly where you need to .
On a soul level there are no coincidences ...only synchronicities .
Know you are safe already .

Love Always
mudra
There is the answer right there for all to view. Exacto Mundo Mudra my dear sweet soul, exactly. Nothing more to say, all said.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:30 AM   #21
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
There is the answer right there for all to view. Exacto Mundo Mudra my dear sweet soul, exactly. Nothing more to say, all said.
Nothing more to say from here, either.

BC
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #22
annemirri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post

I find it difficult to decide which place on earth is safest place to survive any coming disaster (in any form) and continue live further. ?
If you like you can have a look at the map on my webpage
(posted under "future")

www.annearth.co.uk

a.
annemirri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:32 PM   #23
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

Lets me put it simple for you, you as a spritual being needs to be in hart.
To get back to normal , you have to awake your spirit.
Everyone has a trigger that creates the awaking!!

If thats a done deal then you need to focus on your dreams to find out what you need to do and to follow your progress.

I have followed my own progress and see where I am add.

That is your ticked to safety everthing else is a death end!!!

I know Miriam Delicado and Alex Collier has spoken about this and have experienced it my self. That should be your main goal to focus to get back to the hart.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 07:02 PM   #24
aloha
Avalon Senior Member

it's even simpler : just be what are : AWARENESS
nothing to do - just relax and rest as AWARENESS
aloha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:21 AM   #25
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annemirri View Post
If you like you can have a look at the map on my webpage
(posted under "future")

www.annearth.co.uk

a.
Interesting.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote