Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #1
TheRebel
Avalon Senior Member

Default How to Decide about Safe Places on earth?

I find it difficult to decide which place on earth is safest place to survive any coming disaster (in any form) and continue live further. However, this is purely guess work and it cannot be proved right or wrong until the disaster comes and goes by; also the question is whether to follow our intuition or some logical reasoning in selecting these places or both. However, i think there are certain variables to consider before deciding a place to be safe:

A: Nature of potential disasters!

What if there is no electricity and no water provided by government?
What if there are no foods left in shelves of nearby store?
Is there going to be pole shift?
What would be the nature of pole shift, magnetic, physical, or both?
What will be the consequences i.e. high tidal waves (how much height), earth quakes, Yellow Stone and other volcanoes going off?
Will there be nuclear radiation going off from nuclear reactors and warheads throughout the world?
Will we lose our memory due to zero magnetic field?
Will we encounter zero gravity?
Will there be comets & asteroids hitting the earth?
Will there be gamma radiation from supernova blast?
Will there be massive solar flare (CME)?

B: Post Disaster scenario!

Will there be proper sunlight after the disaster to live upon the earth?
Will there be fresh air left to breathe and plants to survive?
Will there be land remained for agriculture and plants?
Will your resources would work in post-disaster scenario?

I think if consider the above expressed scenarios; and try to find a safe place which will be least affected by them.

In my point of view, there are some variables to watch to decide a safe place on earth:

Find out ancient structures on earth, which are still standing surviving many disasters i.e. great pyramid.
Find out where indigenous tribes have made their shelter i.e. Hopi, Maya, Waitaha, Maori, Tibetan lamas, and many other, which have been talking about earth changes.
Find out what shadow government is doing i.e. underground bases in different countries.
Find out some future maps of the world talked about possibly by Gordan Michael and Tori's, etc.
Most importantly what your intuition (heart) says without being influenced by fear.

I think above description might be useful to contemplate about deciding a safest place on earth; however i would be expecting you all friends have to say about choosing a safe place and if you have any; it would be great to see some of them.

There is a saying that "if your heart's magnetic field resonates with our earth's magnetic field very well then at the time of disaster; you would be put at the right place at the right time by our mother earth."
TheRebel is offline   Reply With Quote