Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:59 AM   #26
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Good, The Bad & The Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magamud View Post
I think in some sense what we should all know, is very simple. Lets just say understanding is a "singularity" of simplicity. When we communicate, it can Transmute this frequency into another composition all together. In most arguments i see the frame of view of mind believes finding or controlling a detail will synthesize an equation. In most cases this is very far from the truth, it will not result in the emotional visceral "knowing" it will cause the mind to continue to split, divide and try to conquer much like our physicist of today trying to get to the smallest particle. If the mind gets caught in this finding it will create division/drama to generate enough energy to seem like "knowing". In fact it is causing radiation to expel any natural nature to come through.......
I think I know what you mean.

We want to be right so badly that any opposing view will cause us to go into defend mode.

Hence a fight ensues.

Am I close?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:04 AM   #27
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
Yeah...why don't we hang their Avatars on a cross when you first log in as a warning to all......

I can't stop laughing over this remark. I just can't believe you said that.

A cross, OMG that is good, you have quite the comeback
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #28
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah...why don't we hang their Avatars on a cross when you first log in as a warning to all......
The martyr page could have "always look on the bright side of life" playing in the background as well.

PS where's the LOUNGE!!!!!!!!!!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:03 AM   #29
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Lounging?!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:08 AM   #30
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member

The lounge is where you go to relax.

It's a mental type of thing.

There are many different types of lounges to fit many different types of personalities.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:15 AM   #31
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Lounging is soooooooooooo '09-ties!
It should be forbidden & banned!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:25 AM   #32
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry, thought the 'avalon lounge' thread was taken down while in reality i'm not seeing the subscriber section of the forum for technical reasons.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:29 AM   #33
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
The martyr page could have "always look on the bright side of life" playing in the background as well.

That's funny!!! Here's the clip! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ And we could have this Chuck Conners clip from 'Branded' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXlUS5-ag_g What do you do when you're banned...and you know you're a man?!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-03-2010 at 05:33 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:21 AM   #34
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry Anchor...Did you just say MOds did not have to justify themselves for banning folks??
I said what I wrote. I said they should not have to justify (and since you seem to ask, I suppose they don't have to either).

I don't really see this as a problem. But then I don't try to make out Avalon as some kind of utopian model of freedom of expression either. Project Avalon and Project Camelot each have a purpose. Its a place to talk about ideas with two broad foci.

My personal interest is in Project Avalon because its purpose is aligned with my own goals - the flowering of consciousness and the ascension of those who wish to ascend along with the planet. I have a particular interest in the readiness angle - because it is assumed by some, including myself, that this process will be "fetched with some inconvenience"[1].

A..

[1] http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...n_id=6&ss=1#16
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #35
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

I liked p4blo too and was sorry that his continued pushing of bounderies led to his ban. But since then there have been several new members banned and from what I can see the process of asking them to edit there own posts, warnings etc was upheld. If someone chooses to continue to break the rules then the outcome is also that persons choice.
This last month has been a mad one for us on Avalon, we are doing our best to moderate as fairly as poss, not always easy when there are so many new names to get to know.
M x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:59 PM   #36
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Lots of folks have off days and off moments which they later regret. There are lessons to be learned when this happens and consequences to be paid. However permanent bans are harsh. If a member who was banned for the first offense is forgiven, and upon return the behavior that led to the ban is repeated, it is understandable that the second ban should remain ~ because continued infractions represent a pattern of dysfunctional behavior not yet understood by the person acting out. It is only fitting that the second consequence be a permanent ban.

The issue is this... some people enjoy acting out and get their kicks out of creating strife. If they aren't stirring things up they're not having fun. This is not that type of forum. Avalon is for those who are seeking to take responsibility for theirs and others lives and how to survive earth changes. This is what the ground crew is about. Seeking knowledge and building communities to hang in there as long as we can. If others want to fart around they can do it elsewhere.

Last edited by Carol; 01-03-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #37
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
Avalon is for those who are seeking to take responsibility for theirs and others lives and how to survive earth changes. This is what the ground crew is about. Seeking knowledge and building communities to hang in there as long as we can. If others want to fart around they can do it elsewhere.
And So It IS!!! Ascension 2010!

Kinda like the BIG picture from the 'bottom up' !

WE are energizing a selfless entrainment around Mother Earth as never before...lessons will need to be learned at an increasingly rapid pace...and the doers of non-ethical deeds(if they keep it up) are going to be extricated elsewhere by their very own actions mirrored instantaneously 'right back at them' very, very soon....as in NOW!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #38
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I said what I wrote. I said they should not have to justify (and since you seem to ask, I suppose they don't have to either).

I don't really see this as a problem. But then I don't try to make out Avalon as some kind of utopian model of freedom of expression either. Project Avalon and Project Camelot each have a purpose. Its a place to talk about ideas with two broad foci.

My personal interest is in Project Avalon because its purpose is aligned with my own goals - the flowering of consciousness and the ascension of those who wish to ascend along with the planet. I have a particular interest in the readiness angle - because it is assumed by some, including myself, that this process will be "fetched with some inconvenience"[1].

A..

Justification is not the issue here.
It's about transparancy & the ability to see who is why banned from the forum, & for how long.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #39
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: The Good, The Bad & The Banned

Great just what we need, people like WS and all his cronies coming back. If you

can't follow the rules then you can't post here. It's that simple. End of the

argument.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 09:53 PM   #40
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
I think I know what you mean.

We want to be right so badly that any opposing view will cause us to go into defend mode.

Hence a fight ensues.

Am I close?

I would say, you're pretty close. The only thing to do when we feel we've been opposed is to stepp back...turn the pc off...come back after few hours and read the whole thread again.

This requires that we should be ballanced, nonjudgemntal, free of any inner struggles to feel right even when we're not.

But who's perfect???

with regards
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:01 PM   #41
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Great just what we need, people like WS and all his cronies coming back. If you can't follow the rules then you can't post here. It's that simple. End of the argument.

A clear & ferm statement, Joe2288. Unfortunately it hasn't got anything to do with the topic of this thread, but thanx anyway.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #42
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Everyone has given such wonderful feedback on this issue already but there is one aspect I would like to add.

I believe the high level of energy/frequency of the Avalon forum is such that people of a lower vibration will not feel comfortable being here very long.

I feel this past year we have really come into our own as a recognizable group of individuals who help maintain this high standard, it has become our modus operandi in who we say we are.

I also feel we will continue attracting like-minds and high vibration as we grow and evolve with the planet

Happy New Year to all!

Truth
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #43
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: The Good, The Bad & The Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
Everyone has given such wonderful feedback on this issue already but there is one aspect I would like to add.

I believe the high level of energy/frequency of the Avalon forum is such that people of a lower vibration will not feel comfortable being here very long.

I feel this past year we have really come into our own as a recognizable group of individuals who help maintain this high standard, it has become our modus operandi in who we say we are.

I also feel we will continue attracting like-minds and high vibration as we grow and evolve with the planet

Happy New Year to all!

Truth
Thats a great observation. I have noticed the same thing, just never

expressed it in words. I think there are some amazing minds that contribute

here on a regular basis, and i have also noticed this sites changed

vibrationally, since I arrived in October 2008.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #44
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post

Happy New Year to all!

Truth
FINALY...thanks for bringing this issue up here.

I tried to "tell" this to some of the banned members here...that this forum has it's own, natural rules...which is exactly the high level of energy/frequency of many members posting here.

But hey, who wants to listen, he will hear. Who wants to feel, he will expirience...simple as that.

regards
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #45
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Please read into the Monty P bullhorn:

The Place: The biweekly Wembley Bird Watchers Club meeting

The scene: Paul and Ruppert enter the auditorium and take a seat on both sides of an empty chair with a small folded piece of cardboard on the seat

Paul: “Where do you suppose Bob is??” (both peer at the empty chair between them)

Ruppert: “Not sure...He is notoriously on time.”

Paul:Wait....what's that little plaque on his seat??

Ruppert picks it up ...”It says "BANNED"

Paul: “Banned??? But Bob was our expert on the reverse billed Yellow footed Woodpecker!!???”

Paul: Ruppert did you know anything about this?

Ruppert: “No...but you know Bob had some radical views of the mating habits of the Shovel Billed Tutu.”

Enter Bob with a name tag that reads "Wendel"

Paul: “Bob ...Great to see you mate...Says here you were Banned”

Bob: Umm..I'm not Bob....I'm Wendel

Ruppert: Mate...”We know you are Bob.”

Club Director Enters

Dir: “Right....I'd like to call this meeting...Oh here..I see we have a new member...Welcome Wendel!!”

Dir: “Now onto the business of our continuing documentation of the reverse billed Yellow footed Woodpecker”

Dir: “Who has the meeting notes from the last meeting??”

Ruppert raises hand and looks at “Wendel\Bob”…”Sir… Bob has those notes.”

Dir: “Well lads…Bob has been banned but that shall not be talked about in the open.”

“Let’s just say we won’t be seeing him around for a while.”

Both Ruppert and Paul BOTH look at Wendel\Bob

Paul and Ruppert together: “But Bob knew everything we need for this meeting…Can’t we ask him back?”

Dir: “We shall not talk about this in the open and his name shall be stricken from the Wembley Club field watchers guide…I shall no longer speak of that which shall not be spoken of.”

Right…Meeting adjourned!!

Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:54 PM   #46
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
As hilarious as that looks and sounds (with music playing in the background) that is pretty much the picture I get when thinking about making the list and reasons for being banned a public spectacle.

As I look over the banned log and I reflect on other posts about the increasing freqency of the group of people here at Avalon I must ...

Put On Moderator Hat

And say I nix this idea of a public list.

Please just rest assured that the moderators are making balanced and fair decisions. For every action we take, we ask for a vote from the other moderators that are present or pop online in the next few hours. I know the not knowing why is an irritant ...

Our society puts up Walls of Honor to publicly honor those deeds we deem honorable. Do we also put up Walls of Shame in public places? (I suppose we might have a few) When you get fired from a job, does the boss put up a sign outlining your transgressions? I recently pulled an animal card from the deck - Lynx - the keeper of the secrets. Can there actually be good reasons to keep secrets, such as to minimize public humiliation?

I understand this movement towards transparency ... and the call for an end of keeping secrets ... but like a alternative cancer doctor friend of mine says about all alternative treatments - all treatments cut both ways. You can do a therapy that will kill the primary tumor - but cause the metastasis to go wild.

So don't forget to look at the other side of that transparency knife.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #47
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The banning is completely necessary and should continue as is. In the past on these forums there where not penalties for threatening other members. There are actually still two members on here that threatened me in the past openly on the forums. Because at the time the moderators hands where tied, these two members are still active on here. They now pretend to be nice, but I know a wolf in sheep's clothing when I see them.

If you have a giant room full of adults and children and the children are acting up, then someone has to do something about it. Some of these posts that get people banned are offensive and lower the over all frequency of the forum. For this reason they should stay gone forever.

Good job mods on keeping the order this time around. Those of you who where not around the last time the forum was not subscription have no idea how bad it got. There where entire groups of people in the spirituality forums posting up pro-luciferian propaganda and intimidating everyone. The mods can not wait for the snow ball to build into an avalanche, they are doing just fine. We need to stop coming up with suggestions that increase the work load on the already thin mod staff.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #48
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Our society puts up Walls of Honor to publicly honor those deeds we deem honorable. Do we also put up Walls of Shame in public places? (I suppose we might have a few) When you get fired from a job, does the boss put up a sign outlining your transgressions? I recently pulled an animal card from the deck - Lynx - the keeper of the secrets. Can there actually be good reasons to keep secrets, such as to minimize public humiliation?

That's a good point Karen. Although, on the other side, as long as somebody's personalia is hidden behind an Avatar, the person(s) in question is/are anonimous anyway.
Quote:
Please just rest assured that the moderators are making balanced and fair decisions. For every action we take, we ask for a vote from the other moderators that are present or pop online in the next few hours. I know the not knowing why is an irritant ...

There's no doubt - at least, not by me - that the moderator's decision ain't fair & balanced.
It's the not knowing why.
That - & only that - was the reason to start this thread in the first place.
Old 01-05-2010, 01:37 AM   #49
Harry_CDN
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
That's a good point Karen. Although, on the other side, as long as somebody's personalia is hidden behind an Avatar, the person(s) in question is/are anonimous anyway.

There's no doubt - at least, not by me - that the moderator's decision ain't fair & balanced.
It's the not knowing why.
That - & only that - was the reason to start this thread in the first place.
After reading Trancoso's last reply, I believe his point is valid. Therefore I suggest if a post is flagged for violating one of the forum rules then the following should happen:

1. A mod should step in and edit the post by stating it violates a forum rule and state which one.

2. Then add ,if this is not retracted in 6 hours , your account will be banned for 24hrs

3. Finally notify the affected account owner by e-mail of your action.
Harry_CDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #50
NeedForSpeed
Avalon Senior Member

I started visiting this site again ever since I saw on the "Project Camelot" website that it was free again, and as expected it still is just like I remembered it.

The moderators of this site are notorious for censoring what they personally dislike in order to further whatever agenda. Think of "Project Avalan" as their personal playground where if you don't do exactly as they say, you will get banned.

Now let's give names, I am referring especifically to Anchor and Humble Janitor (?). Not sure if this is by design or not, but this is the reality.

I used to be a user from back from the beginning of this forum, not participating much, only reading. After some time, before it became paid, I started posting because of the quantity of non-sense I started reading here. The non-sense included:

- David Wilcock claiming that he saw "orbs of light" around Obama and he was "the one" (David Wilcock is hilarious, haha);
- Lots mystical people claiming that Obama had a divine mission, was an "inidigo child", a savior, etc;
- Some claimed that Obama was the reincarnation of Lincoln;

This is just a few of aburds we used to read on this forum in a daily basis. As usual other users and I got irritated with the "Obama worshipping" and irrationality and started posting on those threads questioning the people saying those things.

The result is some got banned.

This is how it works, say something against the NWO and get banned. You can check the exact threads by doing a search by user. Search for the user "anticomuna" and you will see what I am referring to.

Some people may have good intentions, but this forum is in the best of the cases a ghetto for mystical quacks with a socialist inclination, or in the worst case completely controlled by NWO agents.

While you are at it, also do a search for "Worms of Darkness" and see a perfect example of another case of someone posting non-sense, but a non-sense the moderators agreed with. The user who used the "term" Worms of Darknes would attack personally everyone who disagreed with him. A behavior that is really negative.

Last edited by NeedForSpeed; 01-10-2010 at 04:37 PM.
NeedForSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote