Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 12-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #151
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Watcher,

Is it possible to post a photo of you and your dad, maybe 1 taken by your Mom or close family member - or maybe just your dad - and #2 in a work sH*T-ituation.

It's very poignant. I am glad you and your dad had that moment. He is lucky that you came, as you did.

Thx
When my dad passed away he left the entire house and contents to one person, my youngest brother whom acted as carer for my dad. This was OK to an extent but did result in arguments that meant I have not spoken to him, my sister and her husband, whom lived nearby and were constantly coming round trying to influence my dad, in ten years. Remember I was the troublesome odd one out, the black sheep of the family. I was in my dads will all along till 1998 when it was hurriedly changed. But thats another story. In that house were items that belonged to me, items I left there when I moved out to get married in 1979. Also, and more importantly, my dad had stowed away in a befroom cupboard, atop a built in above the stairs cupboard, a bag containing all his WW2 stuff. His medals, papers, tons of photographs of him and his unit in Germany, etc etc. There was also a silver cigarette case belonging to an SS officer. As a young boy I'd frequently get that bag from the cupboard and just sit and look at it all in wonderment. I often said as the years went by that I would like those items if my dad ever wanted to part with them. The last time I saw them was in 1977 during redecorating. After my dad passed away and my brother took control of the house I was not allowed to go there and retrieve not only my belongings but I insisted the WW2 stuff should at least be passed over to me. I not only asked for them frequently but being the eldest son I stupidly thought I deserved something. A massive amount of ordinary everyday photos were also in the house along with many reels of homemade 8mm cine films from over the years. All of this was denied me. I can try to obtain some unit photos but cannot guarantee. I had a number of photos taken whilst I was with my unit on Salisbury plain, will see if I can gain access to them.

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 12-18-2009 at 10:07 PM.
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #152
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sadly this happens too many times in families,regarding your dads momento's etc, but this would have been of utmost importance to you perhaps to enlighten you on your past hm!
Oh the black sheep thing you weren't the only one believe me.
Seems a trait which runs through families when there are those who are different.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #153
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Okay i'll hold off with anymore questions til you get your information out
No please, I'm more than happy to answer what I can in the meantime
Old 12-18-2009, 10:20 PM   #154
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay this surgery is connected to these 5 artifacts or one of them i assume because the other 4 are connected with others who have had the same surgery i am guessing. These artifacts are no doubt alien and the power within them are implemented by your DNA right?Is James(Michael) another like yourself?
I understand if you do not wish to answer this yet! but i feel this is something that will be spoken about in the future.

Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #155
Paul J Salmon
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, what you have been saying about the tests that you took endured as a young child sound very similar to something that happened to me! I had just recently started to send my experiences through to James about 12 days back. I told him that I would send more details but I have not got round to it yet as I found it quite traumatic writing it down. I had never talked about it before. Anyway, keep up the good work mate!
Paul J Salmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #156
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay this surgery is connected to these 5 artifacts or one of them i assume because the other 4 are connected with others who have had the same surgery i am guessing. These artifacts are no doubt alien and the power within them are implemented by your DNA right?Is James(Michael) another like yourself?
I understand if you do not wish to answer this yet! but i feel this is something that will be spoken about in the future.

I am glad several of you are really on the ball, makes my job a little easier. Yes directly connected in order for preparation to receive and link directly with artefact. Yes each of the 5 have DNA linked and the artefacts can only work with that individual. James is different in a number of ways but its probably not my place to detail those differences.
Old 12-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #157
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul J Salmon View Post
Barry, what you have been saying about the tests that you took endured as a young child sound very similar to something that happened to me! I had just recently started to send my experiences through to James about 12 days back. I told him that I would send more details but I have not got round to it yet as I found it quite traumatic writing it down. I had never talked about it before. Anyway, keep up the good work mate!
Thankyou Paul, I look forward to hearing of your experiences if you wish to share at any time
Old 12-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #158
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

A recap.....This was one of several places the program used. Many hospitals, government facilities of varying kinds, Harwell in particular.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #159
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Okay Barry are you the only UK one? (linked with an artifact)apart from james (michael) i know you say he is something different, i have a feeling you are not, are the others in the US then?
May i ask what and why these artifacts have been connected with the 5 or is that too much to ask?
Have you always been connected to these before Earths incarnation or is this something implemented for the end time scenario.
Sorry if i have asked to many questions here i have been dying to ask you this for so long.
If you are not allowed to answer i understand.
You give us so much information both you and James (michael) and i it is not easy for you, i feel for both of you and want to send you my love because if there is nothing else in this mad world i know love will conquer all.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #160
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Okay Barry are you the only UK one? (linked with an artifact)apart from james (michael) i know you say he is something different, i have a feeling you are not, are the others in the US then?
May i ask what and why these artifacts have been connected with the 5 or is that too much to ask?
Have you always been connected to these before Earths incarnation or is this something implemented for the end time scenario.
Sorry if i have asked to many questions here i have been dying to ask you this for so long.
If you are not allowed to answer i understand.
You give us so much information both you and James (michael) and i it is not easy for you, i feel for both of you and want to send you my love because if there is nothing else in this mad world i know love will conquer all.
I believe I briefly mentioned the reasons behind the 5 earlier in the other thread. Since age 2 when I died and was brought back, but not as before, if you get my drift, it has been destined for me to be part of an OPI long term plan to protect this planet or blow it away depending on certain circumstances. I am one of the 5. The other 4 reside in USA, Russia, India and Australia. James is not connected to the 5 in any way but might have different connections in a different manner. The 5 in turn will produce 5 more as the cycle turns. There will always be 5. I cannot say too much here but certain events and procedures took place during July to September last year which was directly connected with 5 furthering 5 more. I'm itching to say but am instructed not to at this time. You are a very kind warm hearted and compassionate Lady, you have a good heart which I appreciate and thankyou for. Your support and kind words here help a great deal, helping myself and no doubt James too thru the darkness we travel.
Old 12-19-2009, 05:56 AM   #161
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
I believe I briefly mentioned the reasons behind the 5 earlier in the other thread. Since age 2 when I died and was brought back, but not as before, if you get my drift, it has been destined for me to be part of an OPI long term plan to protect this planet or blow it away depending on certain circumstances. I am one of the 5. The other 4 reside in USA, Russia, India and Australia. James is not connected to the 5 in any way but might have different connections in a different manner. The 5 in turn will produce 5 more as the cycle turns. There will always be 5. I cannot say too much here but certain events and procedures took place during July to September last year which was directly connected with 5 furthering 5 more. I'm itching to say but am instructed not to at this time. You are a very kind warm hearted and compassionate Lady, you have a good heart which I appreciate and thankyou for. Your support and kind words here help a great deal, helping myself and no doubt James too thru the darkness we travel.
The five more; will they be put through the same traumatic experiences that you endured?
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #162
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Since age 2 when I died and was brought back,
Odd bit;
I have always had a good memory. Better than most. Sometimes I have to corral 2 or 3 family members to extract bits of what they can remember about an event, in the same room, before they will even believe what I tell them happened. And then comes, "Oh, ok! Now I rememeber what you mean."

There are limits. The big one is I can not remember a single thing before the age of two.

Turns out, I contracted Spinal Meningitis at that age. I wound up in a coma for 3 days, unconscious for 2 weeks.

I know, I know, "No one remembers back that far!" Yes, I have heard that all my life, from family and friends alike. So, I tell them my very first memory in this life.
It's about waking up, in the hospital, looking out my window and seeing my nurse arrive at work. What the parking lot looked like, the fact is was gravel, and not paved. What her car looked like (black and white two-tone Ford). The old green sweater she used to wear when she drove to work.
It took a while before family stopped looking at me strange, because I was right. But I have no memory whatsoever from before the coma.

This used to make me wonder if I wasn't, maybe, a walk-in of some kind (I have to admit, this planet looks mighty strange to me), or that I had been "messed with" in some way.

Since, I have always just written it off to the Spinal Meningitis. telling myself things like, "Sure, everyone thinks they're special, get over it." and such. One of the things that got me wondering about it, again, was an event about 15 years ago.

I had this odd thing, "waking up" in a white room, white people, white table, etc... with the feeling "my insides" were all laid out on the table. This "very nice lady" leaned over my face and quietly said, "Go back to sleep. You're just being re-wired."

What has always bothered me about this, as if that didn't sound odd enough, was the fact, my reaction was to simply say, "Oh, ok." and go quietly back to sleep.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out to see what it brought up.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #163
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ah! just as i thought then i am sorry i missed the earlier post regarding saving the planet or annilhilation, i had assumed this Are these artefacts in secure places or are they within you? i am guessing not because of the power with which they hold, so are they secure? because certain factions knowing of these powerful implements could prove a worry if in the wrong hands so to speak.
Also what would cause the scenario in which these artefacts be used a threatening alien invasion by malevolent beings who would annihilate the human race or use for food.
Extinction because TPTB have this in their agenda anyway, please speculate if you can, we have skirted around this issue for so long now i think the members on avalon are grown up enough to know the truth. You are doing an excellent job here Barry it is not easy i know for you and i know you can only say what you are allowed to say but we just want the truth now.
Or perhaps a totally different scenario that we have never even regarded in to the situation of it all.
Bless you
Old 12-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #164
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Ha Fred! seems there are more here on avalon then than first thought.
I think i was a walk in also i have stated this before, i contracted double pneumonia when i was 6 months i called that my get out clause, sadly it was not meant to be and i survived but around the age of 3/4 years of age i was involved in a strange event i still do not have the answers for all of it.
I lived in a tiny Kent village in the UK in the early 50's and we could never understand why we had a well known American actor visit us in a way which was very secret, so secret in fact that only myself and my mother actually met this guy face to face.
I am the youngest of 6 children, they are all much older than i, my sister who remembers this very well could not understand why she could not come too!
Nothing was said by my mother like Barry stated before in an earlier post you did as you were told in those days children were seen but not heard.
Across the street from where we lived was a local public house which my mother and grandmother frequented often, i was taken to this place after that it is all a bit of a mystery, i have been told and through regression recently i know some kind of ritual took place and i (this Jacqui higher self i believe) was brought through.
Something about needed in the future for end times.
The actor who was connected in this ritual was Efrim Zimbillist Jnr. Just thought i would throw this in because if anyone has any information on him other than the usual biography of his life etc i would love to know more.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:59 PM   #165
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari Lynn View Post
The five more; will they be put through the same traumatic experiences that you endured?
No the offspring will not be required to go thru those traumas
Old 12-19-2009, 10:09 PM   #166
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Odd bit;
I have always had a good memory. Better than most. Sometimes I have to corral 2 or 3 family members to extract bits of what they can remember about an event, in the same room, before they will even believe what I tell them happened. And then comes, "Oh, ok! Now I rememeber what you mean."

There are limits. The big one is I can not remember a single thing before the age of two.

Turns out, I contracted Spinal Meningitis at that age. I wound up in a coma for 3 days, unconscious for 2 weeks.

I know, I know, "No one remembers back that far!" Yes, I have heard that all my life, from family and friends alike. So, I tell them my very first memory in this life.
It's about waking up, in the hospital, looking out my window and seeing my nurse arrive at work. What the parking lot looked like, the fact is was gravel, and not paved. What her car looked like (black and white two-tone Ford). The old green sweater she used to wear when she drove to work.
It took a while before family stopped looking at me strange, because I was right. But I have no memory whatsoever from before the coma.

This used to make me wonder if I wasn't, maybe, a walk-in of some kind (I have to admit, this planet looks mighty strange to me), or that I had been "messed with" in some way.

Since, I have always just written it off to the Spinal Meningitis. telling myself things like, "Sure, everyone thinks they're special, get over it." and such. One of the things that got me wondering about it, again, was an event about 15 years ago.

I had this odd thing, "waking up" in a white room, white people, white table, etc... with the feeling "my insides" were all laid out on the table. This "very nice lady" leaned over my face and quietly said, "Go back to sleep. You're just being re-wired."

What has always bothered me about this, as if that didn't sound odd enough, was the fact, my reaction was to simply say, "Oh, ok." and go quietly back to sleep.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out to see what it brought up.

Fred
Thankyou for sharing that Fred. I have no doubts that there are many, many, across the globe that have similar histories yet most cannot connect the dots, or are afraid to, or simply being unable to connect with others for various reasons. I am seeing an opening of awareness here which is great. The white room is one i have heard a few times from others, very intriguing Fred.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #167
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ah! just as i thought then i am sorry i missed the earlier post regarding saving the planet or annilhilation, i had assumed this Are these artefacts in secure places or are they within you? i am guessing not because of the power with which they hold, so are they secure? because certain factions knowing of these powerful implements could prove a worry if in the wrong hands so to speak.
Also what would cause the scenario in which these artefacts be used a threatening alien invasion by malevolent beings who would annihilate the human race or use for food.
Extinction because TPTB have this in their agenda anyway, please speculate if you can, we have skirted around this issue for so long now i think the members on avalon are grown up enough to know the truth. You are doing an excellent job here Barry it is not easy i know for you and i know you can only say what you are allowed to say but we just want the truth now.
Or perhaps a totally different scenario that we have never even regarded in to the situation of it all.
Bless you
OK i agree, everyone here is adult enough to hear, my only concern being the free access to guests to view these pages. You never know quite whom might be watching. But lets risk it shall we? Life is dull without a few risks. OK, from what I have already disclosed, well thats enough already for the skeptics to go overboard and really take a few shots at me. There are one or two here at PC and PA whom I'm sure would like to take a shot. "Its OK Mr King, take your meds, the nice warm van is outside ready to take you to your nice warm padded cell, er, suite, theres a good lad, come quietly" LOL. The artefacts are all held in secure locations, I did actually keep mine here with me for some time, kept in a special box. It can only be activated when linked with me, no one else. Right now it is in a very safe secure facility. There may be times when the 5 need to link and bring up the shield and then link to a source off planet to sustain that shielding for longer periods of time. It is unlikely that the elimination of this planet will ever be required. But because of the nature of the 5, the powers each have on their own, their capabilities, are easy targets for nations other than host nations. On the prowl constantly are agencies and factions wishing to use these as weapons systems. Among those in the game of cat n mouse are NSA, with their lackies the CIA, MOSSAD, FSB, MI5 and 6, one or two others.

continuing shortly..............
Old 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #168
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

There are specific factions on this planet that are hell bent on not only controlling us all but wish to see a severe reduction in numbers on Earth. They have the power, the means, the technologies and the powercrazed mindset to carry these thru. They can cause weather severities, floods, hurricanes, drought, you name it, including earthquakes. Of course its not beyond them to trigger wars, infect a population with bioweapons, nothing is too much for these people.

Its never been a cut n dried 'them and us' with regard to non humans interacting with this planet. There are many races, many agendas. Some working with humans, some working against. We have the elders, the old ones, whom watch over this planet and have vested interests in us whom constantly are at readiness to play their hand with other benign beings to shield the planet from ourselves and from invading forces should any wish to take action against the co-operation they view re this planet and its inhabitants. This would be the only time the non interference rule would be lifted, in such an emerging state of total chaos and loss of life.
Old 12-19-2009, 11:21 PM   #169
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ha Fred! seems there are more here on avalon then than first thought.
I think i was a walk in also i have stated this before, i contracted double pneumonia when i was 6 months i called that my get out clause, sadly it was not meant to be and i survived but around the age of 3/4 years of age i was involved in a strange event i still do not have the answers for all of it.
I lived in a tiny Kent village in the UK in the early 50's and we could never understand why we had a well known American actor visit us in a way which was very secret, so secret in fact that only myself and my mother actually met this guy face to face.
I am the youngest of 6 children, they are all much older than i, my sister who remembers this very well could not understand why she could not come too!
Nothing was said by my mother like Barry stated before in an earlier post you did as you were told in those days children were seen but not heard.
Across the street from where we lived was a local public house which my mother and grandmother frequented often, i was taken to this place after that it is all a bit of a mystery, i have been told and through regression recently i know some kind of ritual took place and i (this Jacqui higher self i believe) was brought through.
Something about needed in the future for end times.
The actor who was connected in this ritual was Efrim Zimbillist Jnr. Just thought i would throw this in because if anyone has any information on him other than the usual biography of his life etc i would love to know more.
Cool guy, remember him in 'FBI' and '77 Sunset Strip'............hmmm thinking now
Old 12-19-2009, 11:33 PM   #170
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Something I have noticed which I find quite amusing. For 15 years my disclosures have in the main, received little mainstream attention, in fact at times the silence was deafening. There was acute ignorance and indifference for much of the time. When they were noticed the disbelief was noisy and violent at times. I mentioned things I was involved in, ARV, advanced remote viewing, sensing and influencing. Using chemical aids and at times when recordings were necessary for real time assessment, we were hooked up to computers via the trip seat. All too heavy it seems for people. Recently, over the past couple of years, even now too, we have others stepping forwards stating that such remote viewing procedures often use chemicals and electronics to enhance the work. NOW people are listening to these individuals, hanging on to their every word, .......as if its new and unheard of before now LOL
Old 12-19-2009, 11:49 PM   #171
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Back tomorrow, goodnight everyone
Old 12-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #172
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Goodnight Barry,
Thanks for the information here.
Me, I'll sit up a little longer communicating with the NSA's "lacky"s by sign language and looking for the agent with ID of 10T. ROFL. (oh wait! Might that be all of them?! ROFL)
Old 12-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #173
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry, thanks for the info can you elaborate on who are the benign ones out there it would put perspective on things i feel.
You mention a shield protecting us and from ourselves please forgive my ignorance in this but why from ourselves have i got that right?
I know there is an elaborate agenda to control the human race by the hive mind AI System how many in your speculation do they control here now at this time!or if they do.
You also mention elder race, most on avalon i feel will know of these but to define it better can you mention who/timeframe/density they frequent.
Thanks, also Barry the amount of information you gave us over a year ago now has been sinking in but my old brain is slow lol!! and although i did thank you at the time i have been through all your data on dvd's which you kindly sent to me i will always be thankful for those.
I;m sorry to hear you have not received the acclaim with which in my eyes you should have been given, regarding all this because before your disclosures i had never heard of underground bases or military abductions so you where the first in my speculation and will always be and i want to know why Bill and kerry have never given you an interview, or James!
I think it is about time this is put into place.
That's my opinion anyway perhaps the more members that add to this question we will get an answer.
Old 12-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #174
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, Jacqui, I think this is a better place for Barry and James, rather than an interview. Here we may have to deal with trolls, and such, but with an interview, your subject matter is totally at the descretion of the interviewer, as well as time alotted.
Here on this thread, we can ask many questions over much time. Barry is only limited by himself, and those over him, rather than an interviewer also.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #175
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Barry, thanks for the info can you elaborate on who are the benign ones out there it would put perspective on things i feel.
You mention a shield protecting us and from ourselves please forgive my ignorance in this but why from ourselves have i got that right?
I know there is an elaborate agenda to control the human race by the hive mind AI System how many in your speculation do they control here now at this time!or if they do.
You also mention elder race, most on avalon i feel will know of these but to define it better can you mention who/timeframe/density they frequent.
Thanks, also Barry the amount of information you gave us over a year ago now has been sinking in but my old brain is slow lol!! and although i did thank you at the time i have been through all your data on dvd's which you kindly sent to me i will always be thankful for those.
I;m sorry to hear you have not received the acclaim with which in my eyes you should have been given, regarding all this because before your disclosures i had never heard of underground bases or military abductions so you where the first in my speculation and will always be and i want to know why Bill and kerry have never given you an interview, or James!
I think it is about time this is put into place.
That's my opinion anyway perhaps the more members that add to this question we will get an answer.
Yes you heard right. Humans trying to destroy this planet rather than an agressive OPI or similar threat. The military could within seconds start a chain reaction with warfare on a nuclear or chem/bio scale, or bring about drastic weather modifications which render life here in grave danger.
The elders or old ones are guardians whom seek life in the universe, they seed planets capable of supporting intelligent life, once seeded they monitor those planets, nurture them to fruition. Like caretakers they lovingly take care of each respective planet they have seeded. Many with open hearts and spirits will know of these ancient ones, they can be found in mankinds history all the way back. As for numbers of controlled? Its impossible to say, the controlled come in varying types ranging from upper level governments and military, intel, scientific community, to everyday folk, in greater numbers. But what I see here is an awakening, a breaking of controls to an extent.
The benign races include the tall whites, tall greys, there is a very fine line in descriptions we humans have placed upon these beings. To one man its a tall white, to another its a nordic, to yet another its a tall grey. They merge and link together till they cannot be discerned one from another.It has been my pleasure to share data with everyone, that was my aim, to enlighten where I can. I do not seek acclaim, simply noting that my disclosures on specific topics were largely ignored or treated with indifference. Am annoyed at these same types of disclosures coming from others much later and these are taken onboard. Very strange life LOL.
As for an interview with Bill and Kerry, circumstances have played a part in that not happening. Whilst they were immersed in much work I sat and waited. Then just before certain events took me out of the frame last summer (2008) I had to contact various would be interviewers that I was not available. Knowing something was heading my way. You are most welcome Jacqui to any further data you feel you might want that I may have here. Keep well and safe my dear

Barry