Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-23-2010, 04:09 PM   #101
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

well...

whether you believe Cliff's forecasting apparatus or not , im glad he brought to light the same things ive thought for over a year regarding PC.

i first started reseacrhing all this "conspiracy/alternative/paranormal" about a year and a half ago when i read on Aintitcoolnews.com ( a movie site, im a movie buff) there was a link to edgar mitchell talking about aliens and UFO's being real.

this blew me away and i started to look into it, and of course once you go there or "down the rabbit hole" as everyone likes to say it leads you to vast amounts of theories and data. it changed my outlook permanently and lead to metaphysical and spiritual outlook changes in myself.

suffice to say in my research i stumbled upon PC. initially i was blown away by all the info, bob dean, st clair, zagami , burisch etc etc

i would hang on every new interview or statement that B and K put out- with each new tidbit my worldview was blown as things got crazier and scarier, deagle being a primary fearmonger.

then as i grew used to this info and sought other venues of info i began to notice a distinct slant at PC, the worst MOST alarmist world ending ideas.. invasion body snatching, martial law , illuminatti fear fear blah blah--it was all here and given higher priority than other info.

i saw how "whistleblowers" holes in their stories were never questioned everything was accepted as long as it fit into PC's alarmist apocolyptic xenophobic view. when the world didnt end or was taken over in october of 2008 i knew for sure i was being fed BS.

soon after PC got a big head and started acting rude and making waves at exoplotic conferences or belittling and mocking interviewees who didnt preach the "bad' alien agenda (greer and the pickering brothers)
they burned bridges and whistleblowers they counted as friends became outspoken in their disagreements with B and K.

we all know the story from here on out. people get mad on the forums and say "well WHY are you here???" - well im here because this is a public forum where the readers are informed about subjects none of my friends are, people here are receptive to intelligent discourse (some not all )

for me Cliff articulated the very source of B and K's misguided attempts at getting to some sort of 'truth" they inadvertently believe and propagate many UN truths, sadly.

im just glad to see people seeing the same things i am and be able to think for themsleves and not believe outright any one source of information, for my money HPH is pretty alarmist too, the reports are never positive and the "summer of hell" was like anyother summer for me, actually it was pretty fun.

so i would say, thanks to Cliff for the articulation, and getting people discussing it here in the forums- agree or disagree at least theres a dialogue.

-clark

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #102
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CLIFF HIGH taking a skeptical look at whistleblowers and questions camelot AGAIN!

right on Clarky

but I think we should discuss what's in his article as well

like I stated before if time travel is possible why would you need underground bases for "2012", instead just move yourself to 2013?

gibonos
gibonos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #103
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibonos View Post
but it's only your belief, facts show something else.
Trust me I wish it was true, but so far it's not.

gibonos
I've been giving this subject of "PREPARATION" a lot of consideration over the last few months.
It is infact a double edged sword. It is more than putting something on the side for a 'rainy day'.
It's the kind of preparation that will require hundreds of hours of planning, thereby applying your intention into a fear based future.
It will also require 10's of thousands of dollars (euros) to do the job right. Not having the kind of funds that Cliff High has at his disposal,
my next best alternative is to focus on my spiritual foundation
and trust that my higher self will lead me
and my loved ones to be at the right place and at the right time.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #104
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
right on Clarky

but I think we should discuss what's in his article as well

like I stated before if time travel is possible why would you need underground bases for "2012", instead just move yourself to 2013?

gibonos
Because to move to 2013 would be to move through the singularity, and that is the big hiccup which the looking glass, the webbots and timewave zero all revealed. Just as matter is energy condensed, so space is time condensed, when you leave the planet something strange happens to time, and those who leave have trouble getting back to any fixed point in time.

I must say, I love clif high's work, but he does come out with some wild extrapolations which are after all just his theories. A universe of infinite possibilities can accomodate time travel, it just adds to the infinity of the possibilities. I think a lot of those who get off planet end up evolving into greys in the far future, they then realise their mistake and keep attempting to come back and re-engineer their future and fail miserably every time leaving themselves on an eternal 26,000 year loop.

Make sense?
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #105
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

@feardia

makes sense, I understand perfecly, it would explain why certain ets want to be here when it happens (of course if it's true )
but can you substanciate your claims? what's the science behind it?

cause if we take bassiago for instance he cliams to have visited future 2017 or something like it?

gibonos
Old 01-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #106
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
@kulapops

I rather get ready for whatever and than focus on how I wish the future would look like.
What option do you choose?

gibonos
That's my point. It's my belief that we have to choose in what way we prepare. There is no both for me. I'm not saying that is for everyone. If it doesn't resonate with you, and preparing is your calling, or preparing and spiritual development together works for you, then this is your truth.

I choose that you cannot out-prepare life. There can always be a piano somewhere waiting to fall on your head. Do you believe in the parking fairy? I do. I choose to trust in the process that has kept me so far in life, and I see no reason to start doubting it now.

All the fear mongering chips away at that trust, introduces self doubt and what-if scenarios that suggest the world is a scary place we need to be afraid of. While I am believing in and planning for those scenarios, I cannot have faith in the process.

Common sense would still apply though. I'm not saying never wear a seatbelt for instance... but building an unsinkable boat? We have to ask ourselves how far down that road we want to travel.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #107
gibonos
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've been giving this subject of "PREPARATION" a lot of consideration over the last few months.
It is infact a double edged sword. It is more than putting something on the side for a 'rainy day'.
It's the kind of preparation that will require hundreds of hours of planning, thereby applying your intention into a fear based future.
It will also require 10's of thousands of dollars (euros) to do the job right. Not having the kind of funds that Cliff High has at his disposal,
my next best alternative is to focus on my spiritual foundation
and trust that my higher self will lead me
and my loved ones to be at the right place and at the right time.
I know it's not expensive to prepare yourself and it does not take hours to do it.
I'm not even gonna argue that 6 months supply or at least for the winter should be everyones priority, it's common sense it's what our grandparents used to do.
Current structure of just in time delivery striped people from basic instincts for survival and programmed society to laugh and point out the weirdos who do it, everyone should do it (my opinion). Think of this winter and how many people got cold feet, where realy simple preparation would help a lot.

Hours or minutes of preparation is not fear based mentality, to use clifs words it's "threat management". If you don't manage your risks, threats- you live in fear, which can paralize and strip critical thinking. It's like war games, where different scenarious are played out and contingency plan is developed. This allows you to plan the next step should anything occur. It's not becuase of fear, but logic!

gibonos
Old 01-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #108
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

@gibonos

It's just what I have surmised from studying all this stuff and using my own intuition.

I haven't paid any attention to basagio since I seen his book on Mars, there is no evidence there that hasn't been hawked around the internet for the past 5 years, I mean the yeti fixing his dune buggy pic, come on That nonsense is only a distraction to keep us from looking for what is really going on on Mars e.g. compare the face on Mars pic from 1976 to the latest ESA images...

...they whacked it with a nuke.

I personally think he has been programmed by the cia, as has Dan Burisch and a lot of these other insider whistleblowers. To get in to an underground base you need to have a chip, and once you're chipped you're not working to the human agenda anymore.

All I know is that there is something big going on and they are going to extreme lengths to keep us from finding out about it.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #109
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

again after much thought i agree with clark kent. i think there were a huge number of us who jumped on the fear boat(perhaps prompted by world events, 8/8/08 georgia attack ect, including bill and kerry. im not blaming anyone for anything and we all learn from our mistakes. this is like a giant planetary initiation were all being put through(mystery school style.)

i still listen to all the stuff but i no longer hang on every word, the momentum left us as we entered 2009 and its not all as apocolyptic as feared even though lots of bad stuff is happening in the world.

i too had a really nice summer no hell here

do i think we are headed for very rough times ? yes
wil it be as bad as some suggest? maybe
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:41 AM   #110
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Personally, I don't see much of a difference between what both Camelot and Clif High espouse. In the end, I think both parties are attempting to discern the truth, just as we all are. I will say this though... at least PC will occasionally offer something of hope for the future whereas I haven't been able to find a single, positive thing about the future, based upon what Clif High states/believes. I also find it very amusing that Clif is really big on showing proof for the claims you make (something he criticizes PC for) yet when you really look at his material, he succeeds at proving almost none of his claims either. What this all boils down to basically is yet another "ego war" about who is right and who is wrong. This "movement" is you want to call it that, is chock full of very egotistical people and every one of them seem to think that they are the only ones that are correct and everyone else is disinfo. It is so childish it's not even funny. No wonder noone in the general public takes us seriously.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #111
shybastid
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Clark? Good read.
You know what? I had a GREAT summer!! I'm serious. I read all the doom and glooms. I even made a calculated decision to not let my daughter go to school in San Fransico but,instead,go to school in L.A. because even if L.A. gets a big earthquake? Her city wont fall on TOP of her.
How's that for be prepared?
Other then that... I am truly sorry for all the misery in the world. It hurts me .
But I was homeless and penniless 3 years ago with a wife and 3 children.
That REALLY hurt. The shame,the rejection from family for losing a million bucks in realestate and money.(hey i EARNED IT I can lose it dammit)
Everything I do here in Tahoe makes me feel like I have a new beginning.
Yeppp Applying for welfare was the most humbling humiliating thing Ive ever done in my life.(old news) Telling my kids it will get better really hurt.
Now?
For me?
Watching people "spar" on PC or Avalon is like a breath of fresh air for me.
It's refreshing. It does'nt really matter who's telling the truth or what their adgena is. Just "idea's" to ponder.
When I read Above Top Secret? I laff at how quick people get flamed over there. Their BRUTAL over there. No Video? It did'nt happen. Got Video? Fake.
Zero compassion on that site... Zero.
Here? We are passionate and have compassion, THEN we question the credibility.
We're like a soft landing for everything here. And THEN we sqaush it.
I have no clue what I believe here anymore. I really enjoy the ride and read though.
And...I'm rebuilding wealth..Sux to rebuild. At least I know how and can.
I'm NEVER too broke to buy a beer for an Avalon or Camelot member. I have my priorities. Common up anytime.
shybastid is offline   Reply With Quote