Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:08 PM   #26
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you expect from ET`s ?

I would expect that they should just maybe ask for a hot dog instead of mutilating our cattle. You know, LIPS AND ARSEHOLES
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:27 PM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitty View Post
I would expect that they should just maybe ask for a hot dog instead of mutilating our cattle. You know, LIPS AND ARSEHOLES

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #28
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

What if we inhabit this earth as tenants? Are we humans renting or leasing space here on this planet and trashing it in the process?

I just finished reading We, The Arcturians by Dr. Norma Milanovich. The Arcturians claim that they were the first to inhabit the earth before any other beings discovered it. From this book, they claim ownership. I do not have the insight or the knowledge to dispute this claim.

However, from what I have studied, learned, read about and viewed, there do exist external factions that are promoting and supporting what is now and historically occurring on planet Earth. These are extreme and powerful factions who have no intentions of allowing love and peace and prosperity to interfere with their ultimate goals.

I have also read about and heard about drastic solutions to the existing problems. Much of what is happening now, is TOTALLY out of our control. Could this have been prevented centuries ago? I doubt it. Will current man/woman-kind learn to overcome and circumvent these drastic problems? Only a fraction....and some of that fraction posts on these threads. Our numbers, however, are not sufficient.

This is the reason that I believe that universal intervention is a must for the survival of our planet. Our planet is in the process of transversing from 3rd to 4th dimension. Some of the inhabitants are in the process of transversing from 4th to 5th dimension. In addition, huge natural cycles are occurring and about to occur. There is absolutely nothing that we as a global population can do to prevent these. We must either choose to go with the flow out of love for each other and our planet, or go elsewhere. We will always have choice in all things.

The ETs know us better than we know ourselves. Those who are currently making preparations for the aiding of the earth and the people here, are friendly and loving and supportive. They are here now and have been here for many many years. I don't expect anything from ETs. I do however, sincerely ask for their help here on this planet, to guide and help us to help ourselves by the sharing of advanced technologies and massive upgrades to all of our basic systems such as, ecology, economies, governments, health care, etc.

We can and should learn from them and allow them to suggest and council and guide where necessary. I look forward to their presence and their friendship.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #29
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
The term that 'we should clean our own mess' is .. sorry for my wording.. completely laughable.. because it has never been 'our own' mess to begin with. ETs have and are deeply involved with all human affairs... literally before humans were even created.. by them
Wow. So, I guess I am actually not the only person that feels this way. That's a relief, I suppose. I never really put it into words, but my thoughts for some time now have been very similar to this. I knew I was in the extreme minority with this idea, so I never really said anything about it for the most part. It just always struck me as a little more than just our (humanity) problem if it is indeed true that ETs have been messing with us for as long as they supposedly have. I think it begs the question... if we had been completely left to our own devices would we truly have chosen all of the bad/harmful things that we have up until now? I am not totally convinced that we would have.

Last edited by TempestGarden; 12-28-2009 at 08:27 PM.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #30
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

i expect greater of ourselves than i do of et's ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #31
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Wow. So, I guess I am actually not the only person that feels this way. That's a relief, I suppose. I never really put it into words, but my thoughts for some time now have been very similar to this. I knew I was in the extreme minority with this idea, so I never really said anything about it for the most part. It just always struck me as a little more than just our (humanity) problem if it is indeed true that ETs have been messing with us for as long as they supposedly have. I think it begs the question... if we had been completely left to our own devices would we truly have chosen all of the bad/harmful things that we have up until now? I am not totally convinced that we would have.

I think the one who created Earth will after all cleanse it of all evil.
We may like that fact or not but our opinions will not make a single thing in it.

The one who started this mess with people will be removed ,detained if you will. Then when the one and his followers who mess up with realities and human minds are away ,then the humans can choose what will they do .
And I am sure many would choose to be good ,loving and caring beings.

But we ,being heavily lied ,and persecuted through out history from beings out of our own world... we just twisted our minds up so bad that we don`t see right , we don`t see real facts in nowadays world.

Too many illusions ,too many lies and too many evil.

Yes we have free will and whatever we do, WE chose it. But trick was and still is that evil ones twist our perception of reality around us and space and all realms that exists in and outside of us and make us thinking that there is no "other" way than to listen to them...which usually leads into catastrophe.

So without ones who twist and lie , I think humanity will act different.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote