Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > IRELAND

Notices

Old 10-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Information required!!

A number of months ago it was reported in some news media that an Irish, Professer, Lecturer or maybe Scientist was asked by an unknown American billionaire to research UFO`s. I cannot find the original information on this Irish person.
If anybody recalls this could they point me in the right direction? I would like to get his contact information.

Regards,
Gerard
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Information required!!

wasn`t it an american publisher asking the irish lad to put together a book on UFO`s?
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
Viva
Avalon Senior Member

No. It was stated clearly that a respected Irish academic was asked to carry out a detailed investigation regarding UFO's.

Regards
Gerard
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:44 PM   #4
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

sorry i can't help on that one, but there is a picture of a giant doing the rounds that is supposed to have been unearthed somewhere in ireland, does anyone know if it is authentic? I'll try and find the pic and put it up. Also anybody got any info on Tara? Opus Dei have a base down there and i have heard that many artifacts have been removed including a baboon encased in crystal? and the bones of 100 pikemen were put in plastic bags and taken to a warehouse in dublin. we need a few irish whistle blowers,
one love
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:03 PM   #5
sebring1963
Avalon Senior Member

might be this
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...2/ai_n16209991
sebring1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:22 PM   #6
reggaeman
Avalon Senior Member

Feardia.. i remember seeing on one of those giant vids on youtube that there was one found in Antrim. cant remember which one but it was the one wraped in cloth in the big coffin/box with a ladder next to it for scale..
reggaeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:53 AM   #7
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

About that giant picture..

Ive seen a few of them about the place, not too sure now if they were original or not but it was kind of suspicious what happened with one of them.

I remember when one of those pictures first surfaced. It showed a massive skeleton bein excavated by two men. Now, im not ****tin ye, this skeleton was a goot 14 or 15 ft tall. Now, that was floatin about for a few months until..
It was entered into a "photoshop" competition. What i find strange about this is the fact that it was in the public domain for so long.. then someone entered it into a competition, people dont normally release their competitive photos until after the competition is over. Definitly reaked of coverup, like so much else.

This pictures been edited btw, the original one showed the end of the spade and didnt have the little blotches of paint here and there.

Ohh, i was just wonderin as well, why are ye puttin time into researching ufos (i mean, we know their there) when theres so much more pertinent stuff goin on.

Ohh and on the subject of UFO's, straight from NASA, unedited ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOyZkazJWwM

Last edited by Jack; 10-29-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote