Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 08-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Alex Collier update

for any one wishing to know what`s going on with him since his last Interview with Rick Keefe in april of this year here it is . I e-mailed him after I watched the interview and asked a question and Rick repleied here is the question I asked

Thanks for bringing us Alex`s latest interview I was just wondering
what if any impression you got from this latest one . Personally It
seems to me that the message has changed slightly to where we may
get assistance to get out of this mess we are in from other
benevolent races .

At any rate if you correspond with Alex please thank him for
everything has done and have had to put his family thru ......Rick

This was his reply

Rick,

Thanks for your comments and your support for him.
Yes, I think Alex feels that there may be more prominent interventions,
but it's not clear when that would be visible to us.
My impression is that Alex is still reluctant to share
because he gets so much heat from disclosing the Andromedan material.

Then he added these two updates from his site http://www.ufohypotheses.com/

Updated May 1, 2009
Alex Collier Volume Three Uploaded To YouTube It's my pleasure to
announce a wonderful, new interview with Alex Collier that
has already been viewed by over 10,000 in just three days, and YouTube
awarded the site the 64th to the 82nd most watched director on YouTube
for two consecutive days to YouTube/UFOHypotheses this week.
If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy this rare interview
opportunity, the first new interview of Alex Collier by Rick Keefe in
fourteen years!

Updated May 2, 2009
Attacks on Collier beginning again
And while Collier's relaying of the Andromedan message is
connecting with so many people from so many different countries and
continents, expect that
a few certain giant egos in the UFO field are likely working in
concert with special operations agents who work through these
ego-ridden, greedy puppets to smear and attack Collier again, while
they try to divide up the Exopolitics community, and stall the
moderate and liberal wings of UFO research.
God forbid that you listen to Collier with an open mind and make
a decision for yourself about the Andromedan information.
That's just not something that the the corporate fascists who
reside in all areas of the U.S. could stand for long. It appears three
days was their limit this time, naturally due to the release of the
sensitive information of Alex Collier Volume Three .
Who are those men off-stage or behind the curtain who order
people tortured and who are those men who have their pockets stuffed
with gold, oil and sacrifice the lives of our armed service men and
women to further their greedy ambitions?
And all it takes is a little of their gold to find its way into
the outstretched hand of a lapdog, another desperate puppet in charge
of a smear campaign for profit and control of public opinion... giant
egos, and hollow hearts.
Bear in mind, again, that Alex Collier has not charged for his
book or any of his productions with Rick Keefe. [Sharing the material
is an honor itself, and reward enough.] Always remember to use your
mind and intuition together.

he finished off his reply by adding this

I'm going to forward your letter on to Alex.
He will probably not write back, but he may.

Best regards,
Rick

Now in regards to the Attacks he is facing he has address them in this July 14 2009 letter which can be found here

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

An Open Letter from Alex Collier

July 14, 2009

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.

In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members.

Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family.

At times in my life while contacts were on going it has been very difficult and hard to share it. I had a head full of knowledge, and experiences but could not share it. I was told that at those times there was no one I could truly trust. When I did not listen to the “Andromedans”, they would prove to be right. Supposed friends betrayed and stole from me. Enough said about that.

I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't. I have tried very hard to keep a low profile and protect my family from hurt and prejudice, by those who don't give a damn about my family. All they want is to keep their name in lights and beat their chest, by declaring they have the secret and they are the only ones with the truth. That Mr. Billy Meier is the only contactee in the entire world. That’s the lie, Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy is not and nor has he ever been the only one.

I am very saddened that many researchers and authors who have found their own evidence to collaborate information shared by the Andromedans and other races are now being attacked for it. They are also accused of being involved in and perpetrating a fraud. Dr Salla, Paola Harris, and Col.Wendelle Stevens to just name a few. They have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Mr. Horn’s accusations are despicable.

Paola Harris is one of the most honest and sincere persons on earth, whose integrity is beyond reproach. It’s disgusting that she should continue to be abused and harassed by this man only because she interviewed me. She was simply doing her job in the most objective way.

Dr. Salla's efforts to help bring humanity together and see the bigger picture will have a profound effect on humanity in a positive way for decades. And I also feel that Dr Salla's honesty is beyond reproach.

Col. Stevens, whom I met for the first time in Japan, is a real gentleman. He has tirelessly researched contactees for 50 years. His should be the only voice any of us listen to regarding who is a real contactee or not. And his work is probably the largest single contribution to humanity regarding Exopolitics. Point of fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I frankly at this point don't care if any of you believe or not. All the research, all of the sacrifices everyone in this field has made and will make is due to endless hours of lost family time, as well as the loss of family and peace of mind. And of course the ridicule from others, who have no clue how huge and important this subject really is. This has been and was done for humanity. This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told.

The “lie” is that Billy Meier is the only contactee. And if the "Pleiadians" (excuse me) "The Plejarians" (they changed their name, too), told Billy he was the only one, then they have lied. You must keep this in prospective also as well. There are in fact many contactees in the world. I have been told that there are at least 1,407 at this present moment. You may be one of them yourself. I think we should continue to move forward and help humanity achieve its potential.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.

I feel it’s necessary to add this last clarification for you. I have no vested interest in this information. And as such I really could care less what anyone thinks. My intention was to share the information and give a different prospective. I have had a lot of growth to go through and am now the father of five. I must put the welfare of my family first and move beyond this sideshow with FIGU/Michael Horn.

I am done with this. Think what you will, but please keep your minds open. It’s the only way your life will work…

Respectfully,
Alex Collier

Dr Michael Salla letter to Alex Collier

Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Dr. Michael Salla regarding Alex Collier

To all, below is a statement by Alex Collier concerning recent criticisms against him by Michael Horn. Horn's main criticisms are that Alex did not confide his childhood contact experience to Horn and others in the mid-to-late 1980s; changed his name prior to going public with his claims in the early 1990s; and has not provided hard evidence to support his claims. Alex satisfactorily responds to the first two criticisms and explains why he went silent in 2002 due to threats against family and friends. Such threats pertain to the release of hard evidence in favor of his claims. As a former human rights investigator and researcher, professional standards and ethics always need to be applied to witnesses of events whose retelling involves significant personal risk. Since Alex was then and still is a father with young children, I immediately accepted and respected his concerns. In my five year investigation of Alex's claims, I have found no evidence of fraud, and been privy to additional evidence in support of his claims that has not been made public.

I find it ironic that Alex who has not sought to profit from his contact experiences, permits the free distribution of his information and has not encouraged a cult around himself, is attacked by someone who profits from the Meier material, bullies others into surrendering copyright ownership of Meier's photos, and actively promotes a cult movement around Meier as a modern profit; sorry, reincarnated prophet, Enoch/Henoch, Isaiah, Jesus/Jmannuel, Muhammed, etc. I find Horn's internet antics and unscrupulous attacks against Alex Collier and others as transparently directed towards promoting the Meier case. He is after all Meier's U.S. publicist.

It is important that people like Alex are protected so they can safely share their material, rather than be hounded for not releasing information to the public that they sincerely believe would endanger family and friends. I stand by my earlier statements that Alex Collier is very credible and a man of great integrity whose friendship I value. For those interested in learning more about Alex Collier's experiences concerning a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation, I have created a page here with links, witness statements, video testimonies, and the results so far of my own ongoing investigation into Alex's remarkable claims.

Aloha
Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.
Kealakekua , Hawaii
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 07:40 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier update

NorthernBoy I have read this letter previously but not the new update today.

I have learned much from Alex Collier and he does have the stories to tell. He has done so much to bring this out to us and I commend him for this.

I find it hard to understand Billy Meier's logic in attacking him. It only causes me to discredit what he had to say. I will no longer look to him for confirmation of anything.

This is very interesting and I hope somebody really picks up on this and puts the real "terrorist" in prison to spend the rest of their days. They have no right to be roaming around.

Thank you for sharing
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

To me...this was the key Collier paragraph:

'Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.'

I keep getting the feeling that looking at a combination of Bill Cooper's and Alex Collier's information...is a good place to begin. I don't know if everything they said is true. I don't know if 50% of everything they said is true. But using that information as a home base from which to research further...seems to make sense. Mind you...I'm relatively new to taking a hard look at all of this. I just think that there is so much deception and misinformation in this area of study. Plus...we are gullible and emotional...and we have been lied to and messed with...over and over and over again. Then...add the fame, fortune, and power motives...and things really get confused and crazy. We gravitate toward the exciting and the sensational...and may completely miss the most important information and truths.

I also keep getting the feeling that there are people who are survivors of Montauk(or other similar programs)...who have done extensive research...and who have other inside information from inside sources...who present their solid material from the perspective of a fictional background and fictional sources...in a fictional context. I have no proof of this...just a sense. Someone who really knows what's going on may also be destabilized by the trauma of knowing the truth...which may be very unpleasant. Then there are the undoubtedly intense power stuggles of various human and non-human factions...with incredible technology and who knows what...hanging in the balance? The stakes may be higher than we can comprehend. The overall situation which we are in may be more precarious than we can imagine. Who knows? We just have to keep asking the hard questions...and openly yet critically evaluating the answers and claims.

Thank-you for posting these updates.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-05-2009 at 09:01 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

My take on it is this Alex wrote a book it is free anyone can down load On Sacred Ground it is free all his interviews free he is not in this to make money what he has mentioned a few times is this the Pleiadiens were supposed to watch out over us after we were seeded and they did ...... for a while then they left and while they were gone another species took over and those are the ones we have dealt with most of our lives . When the Pleiadiens came back there was nothing they could do but what Alex has been told is the Andromadians left the Pleiadiens in charge of us the, Pleiadiens screwd up so this may be the bone of contention with Mier`s group .

How would Mier`s know he was the only contact ? He wouldn`t time will give us our answer

Last edited by Northern Boy; 08-06-2009 at 02:57 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

That certainly puts the difference between collier and meiers in perspective. I was trying to figure that one out. I would not discredit either but I never have liked one discounting the other. It does discredit my opinion on that person.

I will never believe that the aliens only visited one person. I know that there are so many different breeds/speicies whatever of them here on earth.

That doesnt take a rocket scientist to explain. I know some of the abductees are being done by our own government. Of course they maybe ET's themselfs, who the hell knows anymore. We seem to be hybreds LOL oh my head is spinning now.

I have much respect for Alex and Michael Tsarsion and I believe those men do know what the hell they are talking about. I can't afford to buy all the books I want so its nice to know that his book is free online. To me that is a man that is in to give us the information and let us run with it...............

I appreciate the plug in for his book although I think I have more than enough to read online already, I hope to get at his book
Old 08-06-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
That certainly puts the difference between collier and meiers in perspective. I was trying to figure that one out. I would not discredit either but I never have liked one discounting the other. It does discredit my opinion on that person.

I will never believe that the aliens only visited one person. I know that there are so many different breeds/speicies whatever of them here on earth.

That doesnt take a rocket scientist to explain. I know some of the abductees are being done by our own government. Of course they maybe ET's themselfs, who the hell knows anymore. We seem to be hybreds LOL oh my head is spinning now.

I have much respect for Alex and Michael Tsarsion and I believe those men do know what the hell they are talking about. I can't afford to buy all the books I want so its nice to know that his book is free online. To me that is a man that is in to give us the information and let us run with it...............
I agree. I feel Billie may have had contact and all that but it is this profit thing that bothers me. Especially now that Horn has basically taken over. He reminds me of a little weazel that figured out there was big money in publishing this information. Some of the evidence he portrays is man-made to try and generate "proof".

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree. I feel Billie may have had contact and all that but it is this profit thing that bothers me. Especially now that Horn has basically taken over. He reminds me of a little weazel that figured out there was big money in publishing this information. Some of the evidence he portrays is man-made to try and generate "proof".

Your point well made
Old 08-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
My take on it is this Alex wrote a book it is free anyone can down load On Sacred Ground it is free all his interviews free he is not in this to make money what he has mentioned a few times is this the Pleiadiens were supposed to watch out over us after we were seeded and they did ...... for a while then they left and while they were gone another species took over and those are the ones we have dealt with most of our lives . When the Pleiadiens came back there was nothing they could do but what Alex has been told is the Andromadians left the Pleiadiens in charge of us the, Pleiadiens screwd up so this may be the bone of contention with Mier`s group .

How would Mier`s know he was the only contact ? He wouldn`t time will give us our answer
I saw this too, when Alex Collier said that the Pleiadiens left, this was also noted in the Meier contact notes -- that used to be on the internet, in their entirety. Today there are only a few, and those on their website do not go back to when Samjase was the main contact person.

(Those Notes where full of valuable info, they did not in any way contract from any other contactee, including Alex Collier)-- when they (Plejarans) left, that was right in the contact notes I have to elaborate because Alex Collier was stating a truth.

The P's left after one of the crew Semjase had a serious accident, and was sent back to their home planet (The contact notes, once free on the internet are now sold in book form, but do not know if they include the incidents leading up to Samjase's accident and the conditions that led up to their departure from earth.)

Michael Horn came on the scene at this time, to become the official spokes person for the 'Meier case as he calls it.

The contact notes continued but no longer with Samjase, and the timber of the message was changed in its value and seemed like a regurgitation of what had already been said.

The drama that unfolded for the supporting FIGU society also went though drastic challenges, with one member have been taken over by a negative entity that threatened the survival of FIGU

I am not sure if Billy Meier has attacked Alex Collier, it is possible that this has been misconstrued as Michael Horn acting for Billy Meier.

Michael Horn and Alex Collier used to be friends sharing the Meier material.

Billy Meier said that he was the only one with contact of the Plejarans, not the Pleiadians, (Billy maintains that his contact was not with Pleiadians, but Plejarans) but not overall.

Michael Horn who is selling videos, books and doing the tour circuit attacked Alex as soon as the statement was made that the P's had left.

the FIGU society used to also have an affilliation with George Green who was a supporter of the Pleiadian Commander Haton material.

They also had a falling out years back

Billy Meier is said to have ongoing contact with Ptaah, the father of Samjase, but the contact notes have a totally different feel, without the higher energy that came with the earlier notes. This too was in the contact notes.

Randolf Winters was also a spokes person for the FIGU Society before Michael Horn, His videos can be found on google. He also left the FIGU society due to the huge negativity he encountered.

Alex Collier is the only contactee that never wanted to sell anything, and kept everything free, even when he lost jobs -- amazing with his academic background and with having a family to support he stayed true to the spiritual integrity of his material

Last edited by day; 08-06-2009 at 03:49 PM.
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 04:17 PM   #9
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Well Said...
Old 08-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #10
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier's energy signiture is very genuine.... I find the Billy Mier material starts of on a good path but then falls short. The Plejorians spiritual perspective's on karma etc is very cleverly tainted to give the ruse of total light and love but then bends in to a self serving un-compasionate ideoligy. I think his contacts if real, are not who they claim to be and they are Ashtar/Nordics who work with the negitive factions of the reptillian and Orions... They are pretenders....

As for Micheal Horn... the first time I saw him talk on video I got the instant creeps.... Bad energy....

He was talking about Karma and said that we should basically leave the third worl people starving as that was their karma... Oh yeah, he said we should got there and make sure they are comfortable as they die... ? but not interfere and feed them.... How Nazi, clinical, smug hartless and arrogent.... very NWO eugenics. I felt sick watching and had to turn him off.....

THE RA MATERIALS STATES WHEBN ASKED THE SAME THING "sHOULD WE INTERFERE WITH THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES DURING FAMINES ETC OR IS IT INTERFERING WITH KARMA? RA ANSWERED, "WHEN SOME ONE IS HUNGRY YOU FEED THEM! ( It's not rocket science)

And ... have you ever read such tosh as the Talmut of Emanual??? Paaleese!!
Such utter bull..... It was very convienient that Billy and His wonderful publisher just happened to be walking along in the Jerusalem, by some cave and the scroll just happened to be sticking out of a rock???

Allso that famous photo of a Terridactal , Billy supposedly took when he went back in time has an exact copy in some encylipedia, some one posted it on this web site not too long ago cant remember the thread....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

From what I have gathered Billy no longer speaks to people the group surrounding him does all the talking now they allow no one access to Billy
Old 08-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #12
happyhollergal

If you've listened to Wendelle Stevens (google video) speak about the Billy Meier material, he clearly says that he no longer has contact with Meier because other people "own Billy", namely FIGU, Michael Horn. Wendelle is one of the most believable researchers of our time and has spent his adult lifetime providing information to others at great expense. As for Michael Horn, I believe that he is strictly all about making a profit and name for himself, not Billy. On his website TheyFly.com, he goes into a rant against Alex Collier, Dr. Salla and others. It's in the center of the home page, toward the bottom, titled "Exopolitics: The Ultimate UFO Disinformation Operation?". Sorry, I don't know how to post links. The earlier contact notes are in audio form on google video search Billy Meier Contact Notes. They are hours and hours long. I had a problem with the narrator putting me to sleep, so I didn't listen but a few hours, and stopped when I heard that Billy says the Plejarans/Pleadians encourage population control like the Georgia guide stones state to keep population under 500,000,000. For me, there's too much other info out there to keep me busy, rather than focus on those who are slinging mud at one another to protect their profits. We all have the right to choose who and what to believe for ourselves, and not criticize others who disagree with us. Alex Colllier doesn't tell folks his experience for profit. He may have other motives or his information may very well be true. Noone knows but Alex himself. I try to listen to the message and not the messenger. Sometimes we can get very good information from those who have ulterior motives.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:39 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Copy and paste the URL at the top of the screen. I think I said that right. We can get important information from just about anyone...including fakes, frauds, and greedy weasels. But researcher beware. Don't give them your money or your wife!
Old 08-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #14
happyhollergal

Thanks ortho, and I'm laughing about your response. Good thing all my money's gone and I don't have a wife, lol.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:38 PM   #15
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
From what I have gathered Billy no longer speaks to people the group surrounding him does all the talking now they allow no one access to Billy
That was my perception too... thanks for posting the update. Even though Alex will no longer be lecturing, we can still learn from his past talks, and book. So much of what he shared is timeless. A true unsung hero
Old 08-07-2009, 04:36 PM   #16
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Who seems to know the most about Alex Collier and his material? Rick Keefe or Michael Salla perhaps? Who seems to know the most about Bill Cooper and his material? I looked at a website which is operated by someone who was close to Cooper...but the site didn't resonate with me. Is there someone who has focused on these two sources? I don't know why these two people have made such an impression on me. They just seemed to lay out a picture which was very startling and troubling...yet which made so much sense to me. Unfortunately...I don't have the background or resources to really verify their information...but I haven't found much to refute what they said...and there are many others who have said similar things. So many sources...so little time.

I tried to discuss Alex Collier, Bill Cooper, and Bill Still on another thread http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...orthodoxymoron but there was very little interest. Interest in threads seems to be inversely proportional to the importance of the threads.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-07-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #17
day
Retired Avalon Member

HI Ortho

maybe you have seen these sites but will post them in case others have not seen them -
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_andromedacom.htm
http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-3-Collier.htm
Alex collier's book: Defending Sacred Ground
free pdf download
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Alex used to have his own website but took it down due to threats to his
family and friends- these links will give the info that was on his website
a little background Dr. Salla, exopolotics and the download to his books

thankfully due to the wonderful people who also belief in his testimony
Alex's work, videos etc. are all kept alive and free.

there is a book of the Andromedan Compendium at Amazon.com, but the info is still available for free....

hope this helps

Last edited by day; 08-07-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #18
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

I think the Camelot radio show yesterday with Miriam Delicado explains a lot of what is going on right now with the bickering and finger pointing in the UFO community. It made a lot of sense. I think it puts the Alex Collier/Billy Meier, PC/Dan Burisch conflicts into persceptive. For the link go the the home page of Project Camelot for the link.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
day
Retired Avalon Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
I think the Camelot radio show yesterday with Miriam Delicado explains a lot of what is going on right now with the bickering and finger pointing in the UFO community. It made a lot of sense. I think it puts the Alex Collier/Billy Meier, PC/Dan Burisch conflicts into persceptive. For the link go the the home page of Project Camelot for the link.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you day! Namaste...and have a nice day!
Old 08-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #21
Antara
Avalon Senior Member

Day - thank you for these links. I'm new to the forum, but not PC. how did I miss that there is a break with PC and Burisch? what happened or is there a link for that too? :-)
Antara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:30 PM   #22
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Antara,

You can read the welcome page for PC and it gives a little info but most of the info is on the Eagles Disobey web site(Dan Burisch's site). He had it plastered all over the front page of the site. Also check out this thread for more info

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...alling+Burisch
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:05 AM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

An interview from 1998 with Art Bell on Coast To Coast

Old 08-19-2009, 03:18 AM   #24
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

It always seems to amaze me how when I listen to these video's I hear something new. Its like I am hearing it for the first time AGAIN

I will never get tired of hearing from Alex. He is so down to earth and his stories never really waiver
Old 08-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #25
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

I guess Bill Cooper made so much impression to you, Orthodoxymoron, for the same reason as it did to me; the picture he painted almost 20 years ago has been falling into place bit by bit & the BS factor of 'Behold A Pale Horse' is very low.
I'm now reading 'Casebook on Alternative 3 (1994) by Jim Keith again (I have my own small library), that also impressed me a lot, the first time I've read it. And I can tell you, I'm not dissapointed by it. Pitty you don't live around the corner, I would borrow it to you. Although ... Maybe if you'd live in the same street I would.
By the way, great thread everyone! Keep up the good work!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote