Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #51
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: healing energy....I need it right now

I join with all Avalonians in sending you love and support on your journey. Your words are inspiring because of how you are dealing with the challenge. I don't write very often, but this thread is the best example I have seen on this forum or anywhere else of a group of people coming together in support of one who had the courage to ask for help. The love being expressed here is thrilling, and shows that we will be able to come together in the troubling times ahead. Love cannot be silenced. Love will carry each of us through whatever we encounter.
Blessing to you, Brook, and to all of us,
JoyAnna
JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 01:50 AM   #52
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

so much love to you we are with you always, no matter what
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #53
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

Sending healing energy and love, Brook. I can feel your strength even in this trying moment, you are surrounded and filled with all of our love. Be well.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 AM   #54
Cosmic Dancer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: healing energy....I need it right now

To you Brook:

With clear intention and intense focus... I send you my sacred love from the depths of my divine essence I envelop you with tenderness, warmth and healing light rays! Let the healing beams of light permeate throughout your body and feel the radiance of perfect health sparkle and shine brightly.

Every experience comes to teach us about ourselves, our strengths, our magnificence and most of all our power to love. May you find all these attributes within you and know without a shadow of a doubt that your healing is accomplished!

Keep a clear focus of radiant health, vital energy and effervescent joy and your reality will shift to that wondrous state. Have absolute faith and knowingness that it is already done. We give thanks!

In humility and grace,
---Cosmic Dancer
Cosmic Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:22 AM   #55
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

My goal is to shrink this thing...when I saw the mammogram I estimated the size of a walnut...that is what it looked like to me...well today I got the exact measurements ....2.6 cm by 1.1cm not quite as large as a walnut..but my goal is to shrink it....with all the loving energy I getting from all of you I bet I can do it.

I have an appointment on Thursday to see a surgeon...I would love to see their faces when they take another picture to find it gone

Between all the wonderful advise I getting from all of you, and healing energy...I'll bet it will work
So until Thursday...I'm going to think it to shrink...and I'm going to relax and...watch some funny movies..and listen to some really good music.

Here is one of my first funny pics for the start..

BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 06:18 AM   #56
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

thank you for the update brook ...

can you do this ... sure you can ... i can feel it ... feel your strength ...

you are an incredible lady ...

and remember ... we will all help to shrink as well ...

so much love backing you here ...

envision it ... feel it ... love it ... allow it to shrink ... feel the process ... every time you feel it getting smaller ... send it more love ... feel it shrink some more ...

intend it through love ...

love to you incredible lady ...

keep us posted ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 08:47 AM   #57
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Brook i had a realy good feeling
last evening as i focus on you
like a blast of love that could move a mountain
so im sure it has sent this this little matter
on its merry way ....disovled...released...
with all this
healing energy
heading your way ...a tidal wave so hold on
theres only well being
and the loving presence
no harm can befall us when we
realy know this ...
staying with you
BROOK ....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #58
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Hi Brook. Of course I've thrown my shoulder to this wheel as well, and also enlisted the aid of my friends from the 9th dimensional Pleiadian collective. They did a healing on you, and said they'll repeat if they find you in a meditative state.

They use tone and sound to heal, so if you heard or hear any tones, don't be alarmed.

I'd also advise that you give the shrinking a bit of time.

Love,
MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #59
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well...the most amazing week for me

First let me tell you what it's like being bathed in love by all of you...

It's a warmth that radiates, starting from within...and vibrates out with energy that astounds. It's an echo of whispers of love...not quite hearing the words, only the feelings. It brings calm sensation to all surroundings...yet it's an explosion of light inside, pulsing through every cell in the body.

This is what I felt through all of last Sunday and Monday...and even though the Forum went down...it did not stop

Thursday was my appointment with the surgeon...he studied the mammogram...he studied the ultrasound...size again...2.6 cm by 1.1 cm.
Then he did an exam...while I was lying on the table..I watched his face, and looked at the confusion in his eyes...he could not feel anything..and this is what he expressed...
"it does not seem to coincide with the size and picture I'm seeing here".....he could not feel a thing. He told me, another ultrasound is in order with a boipsy.

Do you suppose we acutally did shrink It that much?
I know that was the goal of the intention...but that would be a very powerful manifestation...OMG
I just wanted let you all know how powerful you all are, and how much appreciation I have for the intention of all here.

I love you all and thank you for the outpour of healing love
Old 07-04-2009, 04:23 PM   #60
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well...the most amazing week for me

First let me tell you what it's like being bathed in love by all of you...

It's a warmth that radiates, starting from within...and vibrates out with energy that astounds. It's an echo of whispers of love...not quite hearing the words, only the feelings. It brings calm sensation to all surroundings...yet it's an explosion of light inside, pulsing through every cell in the body.

This is what I felt through all of last Sunday and Monday...and even though the Forum went down...it did not stop

Thursday was my appointment with the surgeon...he studied the mammogram...he studied the ultrasound...size again...2.6 cm by 1.1 cm.
Then he did an exam...while I was lying on the table..I watched his face, and looked at the confusion in his eyes...he could not feel anything..and this is what he expressed...
"it does not seem to coincide with the size and picture I'm seeing here".....he could not feel a thing. He told me, another ultrasound is in order with a boipsy.

I know that was the goal of the intention...but that would be a very powerful manifestation...OMG
I just wanted let you all know how powerful you all are, and how much appreciation I have for the intention of all here.

I love you all and thank you for the outpour of healing love
This is a great lesson dear Brook.
If a bunch of 20 people united their hearts and made this manifestation disappear.
Imagine then many more as one heart pouring out love all around.
Can you see how close this new world we all dream of is to us ?
We are so much more that what we have been made to believe.
Each one of us is a creator. Each one of us has the power to Love.
Love is a healing process.
Love is the true free energy.It's boundless.
Step in your heart.. leave fears behind
NOW is love
Love is who we really are.

Loving kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 07-04-2009 at 07:44 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:27 PM   #61
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: healing energy....I need it right now

BROOK
LET THIS BE A LESSON TO START USING~
SOME OF THAT POWERFUL HEALING ENERGY > ON YOURSELF!
THAT YOU HOLD IN THOSE PALMS OF YOURS!!Gi
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #62
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Dearest Brook
Am sending all the 'pozzi vibes' via my garden - my trees and plants get hugs, and whenever I have poorly friends - I send healing vibes through their natural environment, so my most 'active' tree is branching out for you. It's worked before many times...
Love Avid xxx
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #63
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I do not suppose, I KNOW we did. We can actually do much more than this dear. I wish you all well and fear not, as we're here, right beside you, in you, together with you...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 05:57 PM   #64
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Brook,
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Right back attcha!!!

I am really proud to be a member of avalon! This is what love and community are all about.

Big hugs out to everyone!
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 06:27 PM   #65
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I do not suppose, I KNOW we did. We can actually do much more than this dear. I wish you all well and fear not, as we're here, right beside you, in you, together with you...

malletzky
Malletzky,

I have a KNOWING about this as well...I could feel it...this is not a joke, and I would not put anybody on here....the feeling was amazing.

This thread is turning out to be a lesson in healing with love class 101

I will request when they do the proceedure to measure it again if they can even find it...and I have a feeling they are not going to from the look on the doctors face...

This is actually rather exciting to know that we as a group did something like this....I saw that mammogram..and the spot was solid white and dense.

It is very comforting that you are all with me ...and are manifesting such love ...this is the key my friends....the key to the golden door of life
Old 07-04-2009, 06:35 PM   #66
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Brook,

I would love it if you would describe the way in which this manifested for you. What did you feel, what types of patterns did you see in the PM's that resonated for you as being true? How did you prepare yourself to accept this gift? How did you lift yourself up?

This is going to be wonderful information that I can tell could be the start of a Avalon Healing Thread which will help others in our family to also be healed. We have the power to heal others, let's get going!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #67
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormhole View Post
Brook,

I would love it if you would describe the way in which this manifested for you. What did you feel, what types of patterns did you see in the PM's that resonated for you as being true? How did you prepare yourself to accept this gift? How did you lift yourself up?

This is going to be wonderful information that I can tell could be the start of a Avalon Healing Thread which will help others in our family to also be healed. We have the power to heal others, let's get going!

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole
This is exactly how I feel about it...

I don't think this happened for any other reason except for us all to experience what we did. It has so much syncronicity to it. Starting with the thread I did about Healing with love, about an interview, and a book (which I ordered after viewing)...then a week after I got the book...kapow...I got this news.

Starting about how I felt...at first shock...then fear, due to the past experience with my mother. I did not even tell my family..I told them right after I started posting, and hearing that I should not fear.
I was afraid to tell them because they would worry...and truthfully I am their rock..the one they all turn to when in need of anything.

Then the posts and PM's came flooding in. I was not prepared for the amount of response. It was rather overwhelming

There was lot's of advise about natural methods of treatment. Referals to several different websites..and doctors...why all seem to go the route of NATURAL..treatment.

The natural treatments resonated the most...I could feel the direction was the right one.
But the methods that actually resonated the very most...was self healing through self love...and communication with the lump itself. which is exactly what I did, and kept myself in that mantality...throughout the next few days.

The patters of the PM's were of the same mindset...self healing with loving energy...along with again, natural remedys.

I did go right out and get Flax Seed oil...for some reason that sounded like the right thing to start with. For what reason I'm not too sure..but that is the first one I actually ran to the store to get.

How I got prepared to receive such a gift was with much gratitude and thankfulness.
Being in the giving position I would send the same to anyone else without a second thought. As this is the way I believe we all need to prepare for the coming future...for I've learned from past experience that giving can be as great a gift as any
Old 07-05-2009, 12:37 AM   #68
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

sorry; i missed this thread
all the best to you Brook
and, amasing energy, healing, light and love to you

see the lump, as gone !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 01:24 AM   #69
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Another thing ....I was told to watch funny movies...and try to laugh a lot.

I just received an email that said...

HUMOR

"Humor begets joy. You cannot have joy in your life without
humor connected with it. Imagine a candle, and the wax of
the candle is joy, and the wick of the candle is you. The
candle stands there inactive. Nothing happens with the wax
(the joy). It is suspended in a shaft that is going nowhere,
but is poised and ready. Then the light and flame of humor
is assigned to the wick (you). It will start to melt the
joy and activate it. You can smell it, and the joy then
becomes pliable. It is working, it gives off light, it is
alive -- because of the humor that is applied to it. Humor
is the catalyst for joy. Joy begets peace and melts the

Human heart. Do you understand what we're saying? Use this.
Use it in all things!"

Laughter is the best medicine...easing the tension and stress of a
possible illness...

Serenity, peace and joy....these are the things I sought during the last week

Old 07-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #70
sleepingnomore

BROOK,

Your outlook is enlightening and has inspired me to share something very personal with you. This is a picture of a Trumpet Lilly my sister planted when she overcame her challenge as you are doing now. She learned to see beauty in everything. Sadly my two year old neice picked it one day so I had to take a picture to continue to appreciate it's beauty and significance. Enjoy!

Old 07-05-2009, 05:29 AM   #71
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Great news Brook I`m glad to hear things are working out best to you
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 12:02 PM   #72
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

Positive thoughts for you Brook.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 07:53 PM   #73
day
Retired Avalon Member

hey funny movies, humor, hmmm and all you need
hugs and prayers
day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:11 PM   #74
taadev
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: healing energy....I need it right now

Dear Brook,

After a bout with mom's cancer sent me deep into research, for seven months or so, having much luck cooberating, a single video was found that contained almost all the modalities found credible:

One important factor that was there, but indirectly, was the Budwig FLAX diet; rich in "B17", omega oils and fiber to keep you detoxed. You add it, fresh ground in a coffee grinder, to organic yogurt or cottage cheese.

I'm sure you'll be just fine, and you must be equally certain as well.

with love,
ta

Quote:
I just got results back Friday... because my doctor was so concerned about my weight loss, he did many test on me....seems I have a rather large mass in my left breast...so some healing energy would be greatly appreciated so I can be around for a great while to share
Hopefully tomorrow they will give me good news...but I'm really frightened..my mother had breast cancer...and it was at a time when it was not an easy operation...very scary thing back then. Fortunately she survived it, and lived to the ripe old age of 81...hoping I don't have to endure the same thing...and if I do...hoping her genes are strong in me...to survive the same if it is deemed necessary

Last edited by taadev; 07-08-2009 at 08:09 AM.
taadev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:36 PM   #75
Traverser
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings to you Dear BROOK and to All,

Thank You! For keeping us all updated on how your moving onward in your journey...

It really is exceptional to feel such 'Positive Energy' coming back from you when I read your posts, you truely have a 'Wonderful Heart' BROOK...

Continued... Love, Light and Healing Energy sent your way...

Namaste,

Love and Light to All,
Trav.

Last edited by Traverser; 07-05-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Traverser is offline   Reply With Quote