Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Now's the time to corner Obama on disclosure (it could be the only chance) !

Hi Everyone,

April is the month to pressure Barak Obama to confirm, or not, the secrets of the US government about lifeforms in outer space.

http://www.france24.com/en/20100307-...ace-conference

The people who can be there should take the opportunity to discover what they can about the subject.

Good luck on your mission!

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now's the time to corner Obama on disclosure (it could be the only chance) !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everyone,

April is the month to pressure Barak Obama to confirm, or not, the secrets of the US government about lifeforms in outer space.

The people who can be there should take the opportunity to discover what they can about the subject.

Best regards,

Steve
As in April the 1st?
Indeed, good luck on your mission!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:14 PM   #3
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Now's the time to corner Obama on disclosure (it could be the only chance) !

Hi TRANCOSO,

Not at all. April 15th as the date France Press is stating.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
As in April the 1st?
Indeed, good luck on your mission!
Old 03-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Best regards,

Steve
Disclosure is a NATIONAL SECURITY matter...there is no "pressuring" a president on this subject. Look what happened with Carter who had his own UFO siting in 1969. When he was running for president he campaigned that if he was elected he would disclose everything possible regarding the truth about the UFO/ET cover-up. Once he was in office, there was not a peep from him on the subject.

Dick Cheney was asked in 2000 when running for vice president if he knew anything about the truth behind the UFO/ET cover up, and Cheney replied, "if I did, I could not talk about it as it would be a national security issue."

The NSA and NRO were set up after Roswell to make it virtually impossible to pressure anyone to come forth with the truth...

Other countries have "disclosed" some very compelling evidence, for example in 1999 France's COMETAS report : http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/f...META_part1.pdf yet, until the USA comes out and says what they know to be true, Disclosure will not officially happen...and in my opinion that ain't gonna happen!

Last edited by redtailhawk; 03-08-2010 at 02:36 PM.
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #5
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi redtailhawk,

I also read the COMETA report and as I understand it, it left an open conclusion, as do most.

Asking questions is a form of 'pressure'. Watching reactions to those questions and listening to answers, especially from politicians, could supply a great deal of information about what they beleive about the subject.

If they know about the details or not is another discussion. If they are allowed to speak about the subject or notis also another discussion.

What I would like to see is Obama say something in the lines of the fact that NASA funding is going down and only near to Earth research will be carried out over the next three years because...

Or, alternatively, something in the lines of that additional funds will be made available to develop manned crafts that can travel to deep space because...

Or we will make going to Mars our priority because....

Somewhere in answers to other questions can we find the information we are looking for.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
Disclosure is a NATIONAL SECURITY matter...there is no "pressuring" a president on this subject. Look what happened with Carter who had his own UFO siting in 1969. When he was running for president he campaigned that if he was elected he would disclose everything possible regarding the truth about the UFO/ET cover-up. Once he was in office, there was not a peep from him on the subject.

Dick Cheney was asked in 2000 when running for vice president if he knew anything about the truth behind the UFO/ET cover up, and Cheney replied, "if I did, I could not talk about it as it would be a national security issue."

The NSA and NRO were set up after Roswell to make it virtually impossible to pressure anyone to come forth with the truth...

Other countries have "disclosed" some very compelling evidence, for example in 1999 France's COMETAS report : http://www.ufoevidence.org/newsite/f...META_part1.pdf yet, until the USA comes out and says what they know to be true, Disclosure will not officially happen...and in my opinion that ain't gonna happen!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve,

I think you chose the right words .... you didn't say disclosure is gonna happen ...

But to corner Obama could help to put the pressure on ... and as I understand it France is one of the nations challenging
the USA from time to time.

However, if I look back on how Obama treated John McCain when he hosted that health care meeting I do not
have much illusion that Obama will be put under pressure at all. This is all in line with earlier reactions he gave
during the election time and debates. He was kind of joking about it and it will take a huge turn for him to now all
of a sudden be serious about it.

One of the things he said is that he knows there is life on earth and the people here should get his first attention.
What he probably forgot to consider is that by neglecting this issue he leaves out a whole potential of solutions
that could be beneficial for people on earth and the problems we're in right now.

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #7
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
What I would like to see is Obama say something in the lines of the fact that NASA funding is going down and only near to Earth research will be carried out over the next three years because..
Hi Steve, I'm quite surprised you of all people are pushing for Disclosure now.

No seriously, I think Obama will only be concerned with the politics and making sure his plan is mostly agreed upon and supported by the folks at NASA. Hes a politician, if somebody asked him about UFOs whether on live television or not, hes going to shrug it off probably the easiest way he can, ridicule, its worked wonders for every one else. I hate to say it, but there is no "UFO pressure" on President Obama and there never will be, the pressure has always been on us "loons" to make a convincing case.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote