Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 10-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Post The Rats Come Out of Their Holes..,Follow up on Alex Jones/Peter Joesph interview

This article showed up on Infowars.com today

Quote:
Freedom Force International
October 16, 2008

Hello Mr. Griffin. I’m sure you have heard of the popular movie on the internet, Zeitgeist. It had three separate parts about Christianity being fake, the Federal Reserve being a conspiracy and bad, and that the government was involved in 9/11. Well the sequel just came out, Zeitgeist Addendum, and it seems very dangerous. This movie screams controlled opposition/false solution propaganda more than anything I have ever seen.
Read the rest here:

http://www.infowars.com/?p=5338

Fascinating...i for one do not fall for one word of it...

peace

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #2
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Rats Come Out of Their Holes..,Follow up on Alex Jones/Peter Joesph interview

In fact....i think i'm going to be sick
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
norman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Rats Come Out of Their Holes..,Follow up on Alex Jones/Peter Joesph interview

I just posted this on another thread but perhaps this is a better one to ask this on.

Re: Akex Jones interviews Peter Joesph - Zeitgeist

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree
The profit motive is neither good nor bad. It can be applied either way depending on social and political factors. The desire for profit is merely the desire to be compensated for our labor, our creativity, our knowledge, or even for our risk. Without profit, very little would be accomplished in the world -

Griffin makes excellent points about the distinction between political collectivism and economic collectivism. I wished his mind had been as well illuminated on the raw issue of the 'profit motive'. ( in the selection I've made above).

I'm sure I dissagree with him about this but I'm having great difficulty getting my head around WHY I dissagree. I'd be glad if others here could grab this issue and open it up a bit.

norman.
norman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

they just dont get it. I listened to alex jones "interviewing"peter joseph and alex doesnt have the brain power to comprehend what peter was saying. Alex was acting childish almost as if a nervous reaction to not being able to understand. He was being very ignorant, arrogant and sometimes agressive to the point it was embarrasing. I was cringing at the way alex was behaving.
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
procrastinator
Avalon Senior Member

I wasn't too impressed with either of them. I get the impression that Alex was putting on a bit of a show. When I see something like the venus project, I see it as just an idea. It seemed some beliefs were getting dragged in, which are more dangerous.

If all of the technology was present to the extent that they were talking.. who knows what would happen, but we sure are not there yet. Once I got caught up on my home repairs, I'd probably be pretty bored but, I am still in the thick of it. Who knows what it will be like for my great great grandchildren.

Hopefully that Mayan calendar stuff is right and we'll follow a natural progression through this stuff...

cheers..
procrastinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:17 PM   #6
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

The good news about these "critical reviews" is that we get to see the creators of the next straw man. They will give us about 90% of the facts surrounding an issue, and rail against it, completely misleading their audience into thinking that what they are opposing IS THE WHOLE PICTURE. But it is always the 10% that these big-name media personalities LEAVE OUT that allows the general public to connect the dots. ALL the freaking dots connect in the same place and the public STILL doesn't see the big picture...gee, thanks Michael Moore and Al Gore!!!:trumpe t:
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote