Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 02-06-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Missing info about Mr. X

Hi Everybody,

It's those niggly things that get to me, so I hope someone can help me out here.

Mr. X, rest in peace, gave several interviews, mostly anonymous (hence Mr. X). His claim was that he was contracted by an aerospace company for six months and he had to sift through documents related to UFOs and aliens.

I listened to his interviews and could understand that couldn't divulge the name of this company. However, since his untimely death this vital piece of information, to my knowledge, has not been made available. This information could be huge, not just in his case, but for any deseased 'whistleblowers'.

For whom did they work, who paid their wages?

Can anybody throw me a bone here? Please, only proven sources. I don't need 'according to someone' or 'it was suggested', 'it was rumoured' etc. etc. etc.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:35 AM   #2
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Missing info about Mr. X

I think it was an aerospace defense contractor in California, that at least narrows it down to one state! LOL! My uneducated guess would be Lockheed Skunk Works in Palmdale, California.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 02-07-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:36 AM   #3
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'd just like to know what he died of --- if it's not being too ghoulish.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:39 AM   #4
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

oops, sorry Steve, didn't mean to guess!, I just re-read the bottom of your post, and I would like to know too alyscat.
Old 02-07-2009, 03:32 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

People who 'know too much' might consider putting something together to be released when they die, or shortly thereafter. There has to be a way to release virtually all knowledge to humanity in a tactful manner. I suspect that when knowledge is hoarded...things tend to get out of control. If there existed a climate of full disclosure, all of the time...I suspect that corruption would be drastically reduced. Now, when we are so divorced from a knowledge of 'what's really going on'...the potential shock of full disclosure is realistically potentially devastating. This strengthens the position of those who wish to hoard knowledge and technology. I doubt that we can handle the truth...but it still needs to be time-released to the general public...regardless of whether we go nuts, or not. Thank-you Mr. X.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:10 AM   #6
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I doubt that we can handle the truth...but it still needs to be time-released to the general public...regardless of whether we go nuts, or not. Thank-you Mr. X.
orthodoxymoron - You're right and wrong about that, I think. Most people who have flexible religious views or adaptable conceptual frameworks could accept it in a heartbeat; it would actually be unifying worldwide. So many people are ready now, including everyone on this site. We've always been 'ready'!

It's the utter depravity of those retaining knowledge to leverage geopolitical power & wealth - and their systems - that help us go nutty. I had a post written with an update, which was lost, but fully appreciating US and UK child soldier programs alone could make any sane man or woman loose their mind, let alone info about the genetic hybrid programs (fire sale. rosewater.) It's so deep it's trapping the rest of us, but the work continues.

peace
Old 02-07-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

You're right, Dantheman. Here is a website that Carol posted in her thread.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...l-of-UFO-files

It contains info about Camelot and the interview with Mr. X. Mr. X. did work at Skunkworks.
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:06 AM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Dead link sunflower
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 05:24 AM   #9
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Try this... http://www.examiner.com/x-2383-Honol...l-of-UFO-files
Old 02-07-2009, 06:01 AM   #10
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Funny that you posted the above link. It just so happens that I interviewed Dr. Michael Salla yesterday and discussed this in detai. Not about Mr. X precisely, although I did mentioned him indirectly and talked about Phil Schneider and Bill Cooper. But getting back to the above article, if and when Disclosure occurs or more FOIA is released to the public, let's not forget that the exit plan to avoid full Disclosure for the government is to pass this hidden knowledge to the private industry/corporations rendering FOIA worthless, since there is no jurisdiction over these private entities.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:01 AM   #11
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi sunflower,

Please can you confirm the fact that Mr. X worked at Skunkworks to check through UFO files with some evidence. I say this because if it can be proven, the whole world needs to descend on the Lockheed company for full disclosure.

You see the disclosure that everybody wants from the government is is actually what everybody needs from the private sector, where all the important information is held.

The briefing for the RAF is to protect British airspace, not to look for new technology, as is the USAF to protect American airspace.

What goes on behind the scenes happens within private companies.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower View Post
Mr. X. did work at Skunkworks.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #12
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

love to Mr 'X' and his family
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steve, as I mentioned above I got my info from the website posted on Carol's thread. I myself unfortunately don't have any proof. I wish I did to honour the memory of Mr. X.

Obama administration to clash with corporations over UFO files
79 comments
January 31, 6:09 AM
by Michael Salla, Ph.D., Honolulu Exopolitics Examiner
« Previous
Next »

Lockheed Skunk Works, Palmdale, CA. Photo: Wikimedia

President Obama’s January 21 Memoranda to promote Open Government and strengthen the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) are intended to release unnecessarily classified national security files. Among the many millions of classified files to ultimately be released, some will concern UFOs and extraterrestrial life. From these releases, UFO enthusiasts and exopolitical researchers hope to find clues into how government policy has been developed. More importantly, FOIA releases will point to where the bulk of the nation’s UFO files are located. That’s when the Obama administration will run up against corporate control of UFO files and policy.

Testimonial evidence exists that corporations have become the ultimate repository of the nation’s UFO secrets. A number of whistleblowers have emerged revealing how corporate control has been achieved. A recently deceased corporate whistleblower revealed how during the mid-1980s, he worked for six months as an archivist for a large aerospace defense contractor based in California. It was a temporary assignment with his employer at an obscure office building. The archivist found many files dealing with flying saucers and extraterrestrial life. The files contained: “Reports, photos, media materials (tapes, films, video cassettes) and material from crashed saucers.” When asked where the files came from he revealed the “materials came from everywhere. CIA, Air Force, Navy, Army, DARPA, NORAD, DoD, FBI, and government officials to name most.”

Project Camelot Video of Corporate UFO archivist

If the archivist’s testimony is accurate, this means that prior to the mid-1980s UFO files were taken out of the possession of U.S. government agencies and military departments due to security concerns. One reason for this is that the proprietary rights of corporations would enable UFO files to remain hidden from the prying hands of congressmen, and private citizens using the Freedom of Information Act first passed in 1966 and strengthened in 1974.

The above scenario is supported by comments by Ben Rich, former CEO of Lockheed Martin’s Skunk Works. In hand written responses to questions from John Andrews of the Testor Corporation in 1986, Rich confirmed the existence of both man-made and extraterrestrial UFOs. Most importantly, Rich revealed to Andrews how control of UFO files had slipped from the U.S. military to private corporations.
Andrews relayed Rich’s responses to questions from UFO investigator William McDonald which confirmed:

There are two types of UFOs -- the ones we build, and ones THEY build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "Hand-me-downs." The Government knew, and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "Purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector.

Former astronaut, Dr Edgar Mitchell recently confirmed an incident in 1997 where the Head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff was supplied the code names of UFO related projects, but was denied need-to-know access. The first to report the incident was UFO researcher, Dr Steven Greer, who in 2001 revealed that Admiral Wilson was furious over his failure to gain access. On a July 4, 2008 CNN interview, Dr Mitchell confirmed Greer’s version of events when he said that Admiral Wilson “had found the people responsible for the cover-up and for the people who were in the know and were told, I'm sorry, admiral, you do not have need to know here and so, goodbye.” A reliable source furthermore revealed to UFO researcher Richard Dolan that Admiral Wilson was frustrated by attorneys of a corporation that denied him access. I interviewed an active duty U.S. Navy officer in October 2008 who confirmed the powerful role of corporations involved in UFO projects.

A number of senior officials in the Obama administration were deeply involved in Clinton administration efforts to disclose files concerning UFOs. If President Obama’s January 21 Memoranda are fully implemented, FOIA requests will allow much information about UFOs to emerge. This will give important clues to where the bulk of the nation’s UFO files are kept. That is when the Obama administration will run up against powerful corporate interests claiming proprietary control of UFO information and advanced extraterrestrial technology. The Obama administration will ultimately need to confront corporate interests that house UFO files, and controlled UFO policy since the Nixon Administration.
For more info: Podesta influence in Obama White House
sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote