Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2010, 05:03 PM   #1
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default How do you make it happen?

I (and I'm sure others) will like to know how you manifest/materialize your desires. If we could have more people believing in their own abilities and not others it will all be worth it...

I'll start first...
I was about 9, maybe 10 or so when the influence of metaphysics and spirituality started to press on me. My families’ elders used to talk to me all the time about meditation and the law of attraction. It wasn’t until I reached my young adulthood (early 20s) and realized that everything effecting me is my own creation…it took me some unfortunate encounters and witnessing to realize this. The sad thing about elevation is you can be drawn into a life of loneliness due to incompatible conversations and interests with others…this may also cause some illnesses because humans are social beings. These illnesses may be mental as well as physical. All illnesses are cured with loved/the intent to heal. The more love you share the healthier you are thus your spirit, thoughts and projections. You will become in love with yourself / the Earth so much you will be willing to become a sacrificial lamb so that the others suffering can experience what lies right in front of their face…happiness.
So why sacrifice self for others? Because it will be hard to have complete happiness if others around you are not happy at all. So this is my version of materialization, maybe it might work or assist you in your beliefs…it works for me.

1.Think about what you truly want

2.Visualize the most comforting way for you to obtain that want

3.ONLY place focus and intent on the comforting paths to the end result….of this want

4.STOP putting images in your head of you failing to get what you want.

Need more details on how to get what you want…

5.Be brave and confident and understand that a higher source of yourself will guild you thru the path to your want/desire, on this path you’ll learn enriching lessons and find the most amazing blessings. Procrastinating and doubting is like taking the long way.

6.Don’t give fear power. When fear presents itself…understand it’s only there because a lesson is to be learn, thread carefully, but don’t retreat, you always survive facing your fears…courage and KNOWING you will be alright in these times will spawn scenarios to fall in your favor…it will seem like you are watching a movie. (Well, in a way you actually are…

7.Patience is very important (we all struggle with this). This is just the learning stage to one’s destiny…we become impatient because our focus is being placed on images we don’t want, then we energize those images with fear. Once you stop letting negative vibrations, words, people, thoughts enter your thought process…the process will be faster and more enjoyable. So in other words…don’t let others tell you that you can’t achieve…you can if you believe! You are only stop because you allow it, you let someone or thing convince you that you were inferior…so you create images (of somebody else’s reality for you) in your head and project them into your reality and say this is the way it is suppose to be.

8.Enjoy the ride and on the way share love and knowledge…they are contagious cures.

Peace
----
You can do it...
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote