Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 09-25-2008, 01:28 AM   #26
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why Is There Fear In Everyones Heart?

thank you richard.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #27
Triggerpull29
Avalon Senior Member

I am also former military conjuredup. I totally agree with what you said. Instead of an umbrella I carry things that have a bit more explosive potential . No one is gonna be locking me up.
Triggerpull29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #28
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Thank you Richard T very well said.
The fear are for those no longer in control of time past.
Their time has come to an end.
Free your mind.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:54 AM   #29
GenerationIke
Avalon Senior Member

I am not afraid. I am a little concerned though that I might not have enough time to prepare. The last few months have been hard for me and saving was almost impossible. I just got back to regular working hours--I work at the schools in my area and the paychecks are just now starting to trickle in. I have begun a little canning, but I also need to stock up on food and seeds and soil and water for planting, etc. That does concern me if I don't get enough into my house before things start to happen.

I am putting my house in order. Everyone thinks I'm just housecleaning, but I know it is more than that.

I do wish I could also do like George G. says, move south or to Australia, but what if we don't have the money or the capacity to do that? I do live in a rural area on good land that if cleared, I can plant food. And if worse comes to worse use the wood for fuel. It is also a great place to hunt.

Any suggestions?
GenerationIke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #30
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

my whole thing with fear/survival is why run? wont regular people/friends/family who DONT head for the hills need us? does running to a community of people brought together out of fear of death sound like a good place to abandon everyone you know and love?

fear is primary reason for much of the pain we suffer, is that the best us "enlightened" individuals have to offer? to "get the f#%CK outta dodge" so to speak?

did ghandi say "screw this place, too many horrible british/police state troopers causing trouble, im headed to the HIMILAYAS!! peeeeace out!"

no he stayed and was brave and made a difference. shouldnt we follow that lead?

-kyle
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:43 AM   #31
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

The power of one can be the hope of many. the power to fight with the truth as your sword, love as your shield, compassion as your secret weapon, then hit then with a little humility and you will blow their minds.These are the weapons that Ghandi posses, Martin Luther King Jr. and so many others . Some would say yes but these people where killed. Are they dead ?
Their voices echoes in our hearts and minds forever. Good point mr. Kent.
What is there to fear ? You are your own worse enemy if you let fear rule you.
Fear is the weapon of choice of the powers that be, oppose the fear do not believe the lies. You are more powerful than you think.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 09-26-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:25 AM   #32
lehomonuka
Avalon Senior Member

HI Ya all,
"THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF." would that be called
"phobia- phobia"
My only fear is of lingering physical pain even though I have "gone through" it
all my life(so-far)when it comes time to step out of this 3d container,I hope that it comes about in a straight forward to the point manner. Until then,
it is not so much fear that I am experiencing but major concern KWIM.
I have always lived my life for the moment and not because I read somethings in books but because that is me. I believe that we are going thru a separation
of the wheat from the chafe. Another simile is"faith tried in the fire".
many of my biblical hero's had their faith tested and felt fear,but they DID
what they were called to DO. yes, I maybe afraid in my body,
but I WILL stand firm in my heart
and Trust in my God(s)

I will not go out quietly in my sleep like granpa, I am going out kicking
and screaming like the other passengers in the car

peace love and light Lynn

Last edited by lehomonuka; 09-30-2008 at 06:31 PM.
lehomonuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #33
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Why Is There Fear In Everyones Heart?

All fear can be reduced to the fear of death.
Conquer your fear for death and you conquer all your fears.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:35 AM   #34
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Totally agree with you XMEN your message resonated with me at least.
I feel i have been preparing for this for a long time, i have a family with grandchildren as well i would not like to see them suffer i would lay down my life for them this life for me has become but an existance.

I have had a calling for some many years now and i know my life here is just but an existance not really living as i know life anyway.

I have tried to tell my family many times that perhaps! i say perhaps because no one really knows what is going to happen in the coming months or years but it has all fell on deaf ears.

I hoped my children would have a spark of something in them that i share with a deeper understanding, but it seems they do not.

i get very upset when i see them always striving for the next thing, new car new house, holidays etc. I wish they could see past this materialistic world.
They have not been spoilt as children, we have always lived on a fixed budget so to speak, but this fascination of wealth being the overall benefactor makes me angry.

They are good kids (adults now) and my mother love goes out to then but hand on my heart if i'm given the option to leave this planet what ever way and time it takes place i will, because i feel i'm dying here anyway, i so want to go home now my heart is heavy, the only thing that keeps me going sometimes is to know that there are a great bunch of people out there on this site feeling the same.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #35
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

ok,iam not replying on any comment other then the headline,
and i like to say that for me it isnt fear motive,living outside of the system for as long as i can remmber,its about time for change,i see this planet going round forgeting its grounding elemants...acicle of horror named history is reapiting its self like a book alrady being read,its just that this time if capitalizem falls on its&the sourcess we need to leave as humans are runing out,i just want to be preperd&gather enuf information,also for the sake of not feeling alone going crazy to awake to new matters which are evolving in our planet earth&can or cant be beiond our control.
so much thanx to project avalon for bringing those issues to surface
&remmber a truth is still a truth even when a minority.
all the best
be blessd
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #36
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmen442002 View Post
I have not read every post or script on this forum but i have sampled enough to see the fear that is out there.
Xmen

xmen - i think some people are addicted to fear in the same way they r addicted to violent movies or scary rides at the fair ..

there is alot of it here from a few people .. but i actually think the majority on this forum are actually quite level headed ..

the fear mongers - love it .. but if you challenge them they will deny it .. they dont understand that they are pumping this energy into the collective energy and feeding this thought form hence making it .. what ever it is .. more like ly to happen ...

you cannot reason with them .. i beleive now .. we as in the people US are splitting into different energetic trojectories ..

those who want disaster - it will come ...

those who send out peace etc .. they will jump to a different timeline [ sort of ] and what will be co created in their world will be different .. IMO

it is the manifestations of the energies polarising now that make it seem that many like fear and love to wallow in it and spread it ..

and they do like to spread it ... it gives them energy .. it feeds them
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #37
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

Quote:
I have not read every post or script on this forum but i have sampled enough to see the fear that is out there.
You need to ask yourself a few questions before you turn your lives upside down and run for the hills or what ever you are planning.
1) Do you really want to live a life on the run (so to speak) if this scenario is to truly transpire. If you survive this terrible fate, do you not think that they will try and find you?
2) The future is never set and it is possible that some of this will never come to be or it might be worse than what has been written. Whatever the outcome life will be different than it is today. This is a fact and nothing will change what will be. Are you willing or capable to learn a new life in a new surrounding with people that you hardly know and the only thing that brought you together in the first place was your fear?

For me the answer is crystal clear. I would rather leave this world and go on without further violence and more fear. But it is not that simple for me to do so. I have a spouse and two children and it is a selfish view that I have and they may not understand it.
The one thing that I can not let happen is to let them suffer in the aftermath, that is much worse than any means of death or suffering that I can imagine.
i hope that whatever you decide, that you think very clearly about your decision and the ramifications afterward.

Peace to all...

Xmen
We are a slave to our senses. Its tied in to this 3rd dimensional reality. If we leave body consciousness then the senses have no more power just my opinion.
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:54 PM   #38
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
We are a slave to our senses. Its tied in to this 3rd dimensional reality. If we leave body consciousness then the senses have no more power just my opinion.
but we can connect to othet higher vibrations and dimensions whilst in this body .. and co create from a harmonious balanced place .. it is 100 % possible ..
Old 10-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #39
izz
Banned

is that a dead polar bear that has been shot and made into a rug as your avatar ?
Old 10-02-2008, 11:56 PM   #40
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
but we can connect to othet higher vibrations and dimensions whilst in this body .. and co create from a harmonious balanced place .. it is 100 % possible ..
Exactly!!
Old 10-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #41
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
is that a dead polar bear that has been shot and made into a rug as your avatar ?
Actually that bear is in a glass case at the Churchill Airport. Most people are not allowed to hunt Polar Bear ( except the inuk ). That bear is MASSIVE- would not like to run into one that size on the streets here
Old 10-03-2008, 12:09 AM   #42
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
Actually that bear is in a glass case at the Churchill Airport. Most people are not allowed to hunt Polar Bear ( except the inuk ). That bear is MASSIVE- would not like to run into one that size on the streets here
it was the fear in my heart that lurks that made me ask

I am so tired of us as a species being cruel to other life forms .. i am so tired of the way we are cruel to each other .. and i guess that is from fear ... when part of our heart ****s down we fill it with fear .. guilty

so what i am saying is fear .. its bad .. it makes us mean .. we defo need to get rid of it .. i dont know how though unless we make an effort together

Last edited by izz; 10-03-2008 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #43
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it was the fear in my heart that lurks that made me ask

I am so tired of us as a species being cruel to other life forms .. i am so tired of the way we are cruel to each other .. and i guess that is from fear ... when part of our heart ****s down we fill it with fear .. guilty
I totally understand

There is also a BIG difference to hunting for sport and Hunting for survival. Many northern communities along the hudson bay hunt polar bears, beautiful beluga whales, seals, arctic foxes etc. its a traditional way of living- many still live very close to the land and the meat and furs are essential for them to survive.
Its hard to swallow, but it is REAL LIVING- supplying yourself with food and clothing and not running to the store to buy groceries. I do not want to be sucking from the BIG NIPPLE for too much longer
Old 10-14-2008, 03:00 AM   #44
Kelle Baley
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The upper left chamber of the heart of Earth-Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
What is the future? Is there even such a thing?

I say that there is no such a thing except for one aspect.

This aspect is the known consequences, on an absolute scale, of an evolutionary plan that is perfectly organized to support the movement of an intelligent energy activated by will and that is perceived as time.

The perception of time by a psychological entity such as human beings is based on it being captive to the past. The past being a form that contains the energy of the experience that we call a memory.

Technically, we are always in the future. But reflexion over the past totally captivates the mind and from that state it projects potential futures that have for only purpose the maintenance of the illusion of free will.

The essence of man is not in the past, is not in the future, it is not in time as mankind perceives time, becau

Am I making any sense to you?
Totally, I am with this point in case in the moment of my now that crosses all of your nows. We are crossed by intention that supersedes time. let us remember that this creates a lexicon of inner technology which branches to all the threads of everyone NOW who is of this intent but more importantly who and whom is from this base reality of truth reservoir. We are all of us one living being inside a dream experience; while it is one reality and very dense so of dense importance to our entire collective universal, it also is that which is impermanent to our greater light from which we are but droplets.
Kelle Baley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:51 AM   #45
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You need to ask yourself a few questions before you turn your lives upside down and run for the hills or what ever you are planning.
1) Do you really want to live a life on the run (so to speak) if this scenario is to truly transpire. If you survive this terrible fate, do you not think that they will try and find you?
2) The future is never set and it is possible that some of this will never come to be or it might be worse than what has been written. Whatever the outcome life will be different than it is today. This is a fact and nothing will change what will be. Are you willing or capable to learn a new life in a new surrounding with people that you hardly know and the only thing that brought you together in the first place was your fear?

For me the answer is crystal clear. I would rather leave this world and go on without further violence and more fear. But it is not that simple for me to do so. I have a spouse and two children and it is a selfish view that I have and they may not understand it.
The one thing that I can not let happen is to let them suffer in the aftermath, that is much worse than any means of death or suffering that I can imagine.
i hope that whatever you decide, that you think very clearly about your decision and the ramifications afterward.

Peace to all...

Xmen
Great post
If its going to happen I`d rather just walk out the door and face it then run and hope it works itself out so i could possibly return to something worse then what we have now
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:39 AM   #46
sleepingnomore

The reason so many are feeling fear is because they have not let go of the old world attachments and are not truely awake. They are in the process but until they accept that life will change (possibily for the better) and can accept starting fresh from a totally new perspective of their purpose on this planet they will never be able to completely let go of the fear.

I see the groups huddling together to comfort each other's fear. That is not a bad thing but the fear must be set aside. You will not find the solutions in books with gurus or teachers. Read, sharpen your senses, meditate, keep an open mind and you will find your own truth.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:01 AM   #47
h0lyh0ly
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Xmen44...

Thank you very much for this post.
Fear is useful (fight/flight response can save your life) but fear can also completely control a person.
What I often lose sight of, personally, is the presence of and the power of LOVE and the importance of NOW.

Quote:

Peace to all...

Xmen
h0lyh0ly is offline   Reply With Quote