Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 01:45 AM   #176
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Throwing this in, message from Miles Johnston via Youtube, and my reply....................

It will have to be a Bases 7 then, as I am putting the lid on Bases 4 this weekend. I have Bases 3 still to do, on Rendlesham. That has to be done now. As with yourselves, Brenda and her researchers keep coming up verbal stories about wonderful things, but still nothing actually ON CAMERA.

The viewing public get tired of stories. They need something far more substantial.

Jame's material is so disturbing its very difficult to even edit.

Fairy Tales, Shaggy dog stories and nurery ryms are fine, but this material needs to be credible, so that the truth is released, and the critics are silenced.

I would be delighted to film you guys in your own time and when you feel best. But we are going to need more than stories. Last year at the UFO Congress they were very thrilled by the special edit I made of Bases 2. But they need a show, and they need pictures, evidence, not just talking heads.

Duncan has contacted me, maybe he can help.

don't recall the p.s?.
--------------------------------

My reply.......

Let me see, can you show me one whistleblower over the years whom has been able to provide hard concrete proof of their claims? NOT ONE, not even any of the big names, none can, not John Lear, Robert Dean, no one. Did Dr R Kilde magickly pull something out of her pocket as proof? No of course not. You keep failing to realise that trying to bring something out of such a facility is totally impossible with the security in place. Thats why Thomas Castello claims are false, he could not have brought anything out of that facility. Dr Greer says he has now 12 people whom were involved with PLFs, thats me, the FIRST one plus 11 others. I think thats verification don't you?. Wonder what/who the other 11 are. Their claims. YES initially only a certain amount of data was possible for disclosure in the original files but then only the facility and PLFs were what everyone concerned themselves over, when they bothered. I detailed a great deal of stuff there including data re Dugway and Camp Peary which went right over everyones head. Sure I am now releasing more data, and it seems forums is a way of disclosing safely for now. Everyone needs to connect the dots from my childhood right up to modern day, its all there, check it, it makes sense and logic, explains it all too. Stories? Fables? Tales? why bother then?
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #177
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The elders or old ones are guardians whom seek life in the universe, they seed planets capable of supporting intelligent life, once seeded they monitor those planets, nurture them to fruition. Like caretakers they lovingly take care of each respective planet they have seeded.
I've always referred to the Old Ones as The Custodians. Some years back Dolores Cannon wrote a book called The Custodians, that was the first time I saw an OPI race referred to as such.
I shared this with a friend and she asked Miriam Delicardo if her Nordic ETs were known as Custodians and Miriam replied in the affirmative.

Nice to see you in good spirits Barry.

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 AM   #178
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ara, good to see you, hope you are well
Old 12-21-2009, 12:59 PM   #179
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for answering my questions Barry, i feel many will know this info regarding elders/custodians/ there is a lot of knowledge out there just like to define which is which, so in your eyes some of the greys are benevolent because they do get a pretty dumb deal by most.
That has put things in perspective for me.
Can you tell me are the greys a race with consciousness and are they recognised as a race from original source if there are good greys out there i would guess they were but like all races there are good and bad in all. I read somewhere that the greys just want to be recognised as a race of there own.
Also when you said at the age of two you were pulled back (my words) can't remember what you actually said now but was a higher self brought forward then perhaps one of these elders?
Are you a guardian/elder/custodian, this is why the artefact had to be augmentated because you now reside in a human body.
And may i ask have you been brought forward from the future to be here at this time?
Which in itself gives questions that a possible end time scenario could be played out so much so that it was felt these elders should be here.
The name with which you use for your avatar says it all really i know but i am interested in these elders/higher beings can you tell us more about the guardians if possible, you have mentioned seeding planets yes and being watchers over them, do we have a name then of the original elders i'm digging i know i am trying to get this all correct.

Last edited by Jacqui D; 12-21-2009 at 01:06 PM.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:20 PM   #180
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi Ara, good to see you, hope you are well
Hi Barry, thank you and yes I am well.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:27 PM   #181
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Responding shortly Jacqui, in consultation with others to see what I can openly state re your questions. Barry

One mused, then said it was like placing the last few lines of a book and leaving out several chapters before it.........hmmm, need to think on this more

Last edited by THEWATCHER; 12-22-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:49 PM   #182
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry --i'd watched a number of the Bases videos in the past, incl yours -- just checked them out again from your link, & learned that all the interviews started w/yours -- thanks for coming out w/the truth & opening a way for others to share theirs

my question for you: at the beginning of this thread, you stated that the last one was taken down by 'them' -- it's not clear to me: Was the thread knocked off/disappeared? or were you told by 'them' to knock it off yourself? i'm assuming the former?

thanks again for your courage

Peace & Freedom, wynderer
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #183
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Please forgive lateness, all PMs will be answered in due course
Old 12-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #184
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post
Hi Barry --i'd watched a number of the Bases videos in the past, incl yours -- just checked them out again from your link, & learned that all the interviews started w/yours -- thanks for coming out w/the truth & opening a way for others to share theirs

my question for you: at the beginning of this thread, you stated that the last one was taken down by 'them' -- it's not clear to me: Was the thread knocked off/disappeared? or were you told by 'them' to knock it off yourself? i'm assuming the former?

With the controllers hovering over me I had to press the delete thread button. They choose simpler methods, they could have simply deleted from remote access but they enjoy the extra pain of seeing a great deal of work done by many, deleted by the individual involved. They are sick b*******
Old 12-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #185
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynderer View Post

Greetings wynderer . You can still read the thread in question if you want .
Cheers

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4106
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:50 AM   #186
WinterWolf
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Watcher! I just thought I'd drop in and say, "Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year!"

I hope your health has much improved. For some reason, I got the feeling you were sick or out of sorts.

Keep plugging away and something will happen.

Winter Wolf
WinterWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #187
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link, EnemyofNWO -- i'm working my way thru -- more thanks to Barry for answering so many questions -- giving us his knowledge, time, & energy

wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 11:11 PM   #188
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Christmas will be coming a day or two late for the King household. At around 8.30pm Xmas eve my daughter Debbie collapsed, was rushed to hospital by ambulance. My wife Pat went with her and I followed in my car. We have just returned after almost 24 full hours at her bedside. She is home now and will require our utmost care. The usual Xmas day scheduke will be postponed for us. It will be full blown Xmas dinner either tomorrow or next day, and the giving of Xmas presents later. We did not get a chance to wrap even one single gift this year yet. I'm not as young as I used to be and thus a full 24 hour stint at hospital bedside has just about done my system in LOL. Will try and rest now as others around are. Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas guys

Old 12-25-2009, 11:43 PM   #189
ExhaLatioN
Avalon Senior Member

That is sad news Barry, I know everything will turn out fine. Blessings to you and your family.
ExhaLatioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #190
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Barry;
My prayers for you and your family, and best wishes that, whatever has come along, you and your family can out shine it, and it falls away.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #191
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

Barry, I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she feels better soon.

That was very thoughtful of you to leave us a message considering everything you are going through right now. Thank you!

Sending Love and Light your way!
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:57 AM   #192
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Hope you, your wife, and especially your daughter are resting up.
Happy Belated Christmas when you finally are rested enough to all handle it.
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:57 AM   #193
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

I hope Debbie recovers swiftly and you and your family enjoy a belated christmas meal.
Take care and don't forget to rest Barry Much Love to you all.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:58 AM   #194
DoctorWho
Avalon Senior Member

That sucks, Barry. Maybe catch a repeat of Doctor Who later on and hopefully things get back on track. Best wishes.
Bill "the Doctor"
DoctorWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #195
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

I hope your daughter is okay and feeling better! Happy Holidays!
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:07 PM   #196
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Lots of empathy here Barry, my father is still in intensive care receiving blood after collapsing the day before xmas. Best wishes!
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:44 PM   #197
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Seems Christmas this year has been a bit more than just stressful for few people. Wishing you and your father rest, and recovery also, Bosr
Kari Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:40 PM   #198
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear your sad news Barry wishing your daughter gets better soon.
Take it easy and try and get some rest.
best wishes for you and your family lets hope 2010 a little less stressful for you.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:58 PM   #199
Kre8ive Lady
Avalon Senior Member

I'm sorry to hear about your father bosr. I hope he feels better soon!

Sending Love and Light your way!
Kre8ive Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:21 AM   #200
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

Barry blessings, protection and healing surround your precious daughter and family. Sending my best healing thoughts to you and them.

Much love.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote