Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Coincidence ?

Knowing that the PTB always warn before what they plan occurs ; The movie Deep Impact http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLgSKv2P-ow represents the first African American President ,saying to the public that there is a great threat coming and that they prepared underground facilities that will only be able to shelter a tiny portion of the population . Now Obama is president , and remember the words of the Norwegian politician http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=7806
Is this still a " Coincidence " !!!
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Coincidence ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamer View Post
Knowing that the PTB always warn before what they plan occurs ; The movie Deep Impact http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLgSKv2P-ow represents the first African American President ,saying to the public that there is a great threat coming and that they prepared underground facilities that will only be able to shelter a tiny portion of the population . Now Obama is president , and remember the words of the Norwegian politician http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=7806
Is this still a " Coincidence " !!!
Hmmm a very Interesting point utopiandreamer...

Universal Law says there ARE NO coincidences ONLY... SYNCHRONICITIES!

PEACE OUT
THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Coincidence ?

Also the movie has the anchor woman with the white pearls on and dressed just like old HILLARY. This has been in the cards a long time.

These people want racial upheaval like never before.

www.aztlan.net/protocols.htm

4. WHEN WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OUR COUP D'ETAT WE SHALL SAY THEN TO THE VARIOUS PEOPLES: "EVERYTHING HAS GONE TERRIBLY BADLY, ALL HAVE BEEN WORN OUT WITH SUFFERING. WE ARE DESTROYING THE CAUSES OF YOUR TORMENT - NATIONALITIES, FRONTIERS, DIFFERENCES OF COINAGES. YOU ARE AT LIBERTY, OF COURSE, TO PRONOUNCE SENTENCE UPON US, BUT CAN IT POSSIBLY BE A JUST ONE IF IT IS CONFIRMED BY YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE ANY TRIAL OF WHAT WE ARE OFFERING YOU." ... THEN WILL THE MOB EXALT US AND BEAR US UP IN THEIR HANDS IN A UNANIMOUS TRIUMPH OF HOPES AND EXPECTATIONS. VOTING, WHICH WE HAVE MADE THE INSTRUMENT WHICH WILL SET US ON THE THRONE OF THE WORLD BY TEACHING EVEN THE VERY SMALLEST UNITS OF MEMBERS OF THE HUMAN RACE TO VOTE BY MEANS OF MEETINGS AND AGREEMENTS BY GROUPS, WILL THEN HAVE SERVED ITS PURPOSES AND WILL PLAY ITS PART THEN FOR THE LAST TIME BY A UNANIMITY OF DESIRE TO MAKE CLOSE ACQUAINTANCE WITH US BEFORE CONDEMNING US.

5. TO SECURE THIS WE MUST HAVE EVERYBODY VOTE WITHOUT DISTINCTION OF CLASSES AND QUALIFICATIONS, in order to establish an absolute majority, which cannot be got from the educated propertied classes. In this way, by inculcating in all a sense of self-importance, we shall destroy among the GOYIM the importance of the family and its educational value and remove the possibility of individual minds splitting off, for the mob, handled by us, will not let them come to the front nor even give them a hearing; it is accustomed to listen to us only who pay it for obedience and attention. In this way we shall create a blind, mighty force which will never be in a position to move in any direction without the guidance of our agents set at its head by us as leaders of the mob. The people will submit to this regime because it will know that upon these leaders will depend its earnings, gratifications and the receipt of all kinds of benefits.

20. OUR GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE THE APPEARANCE OF A PATRIARCHAL PATERNAL GUARDIANSHIP ON THE PART OF OUR RULER. Our own nation and our subjects will discern in his person a father caring for their every need, their every act, their every inter-relation as subjects one with another, as well as their relations to the ruler. They will then be so thoroughly imbued with the thought that it is impossible for them to dispense with this wardship and guidance, if they wish to live in peace and quiet, THAT THEY WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THE AUTOCRACY OF OUR RULER WITH A DEVOTION BORDERING ON "APOTHEOSIS," especially when they are convinced that those whom we set up do not put their own in place of authority, but only blindly execute his dictates. They will be rejoiced that we have regulated everything in their lives as is done by wise parents who desire to train children in the cause of duty and submission. For the peoples of the world in regard to the secrets of our polity are ever through the ages only children under age, precisely as are also their governments.

11. THIS HATRED WILL BE STILL FURTHER MAGNIFIED BY THE EFFECTS of an ECONOMIC CRISES, which will stop dealing on the exchanges and bring industry to a standstill. We shall create by all the secret subterranean methods open to us and with the aid of gold, which is all in our hands, A UNIVERSAL ECONOMIC CRISES WHEREBY WE SHALL THROW UPON THE STREETS WHOLE MOBS OF WORKERS SIMULTANEOUSLY IN ALL THE COUNTRIES OF EUROPE. These mobs will rush delightedly to shed the blood of those whom, in the simplicity of their ignorance, they have envied from their cradles, and whose property they will then be able to loot.

12. "OURS" THEY WILL NOT TOUCH, BECAUSE THE MOMENT OF ATTACK WILL BE KNOWN TO US AND WE SHALL TAKE MEASURES TO PROTECT OUR OWN.

19. But you yourselves perfectly well know that TO PRODUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF THE EXPRESSION OF SUCH WISHES BY ALL THE NATIONS IT IS INDISPENSABLE TO TROUBLE IN ALL COUNTRIES THE PEOPLE'S RELATIONS WITH THEIR GOVERNMENTS SO AS TO UTTERLY EXHAUST HUMANITY WITH DISSENSION, HATRED, STRUGGLE, ENVY AND EVEN BY THE USE OF TORTURE, BY STARVATION, BY THE INOCULATION OF DISEASES, BY WANT, SO THAT THE "GOYIM" SEE NO OTHER ISSUE THAN TO TAKE REFUGE IN OUR COMPLETE SOVEREIGNTY IN MONEY AND IN ALL ELSE.

10. IN ORDER TO PUT PUBLIC OPINION INTO OUR HANDS WE MUST BRING IT INTO A STATE OF BEWILDERMENT BY GIVING EXPRESSION FROM ALL SIDES TO SO MANY CONTRADICTORY OPINIONS AND FOR SUCH LENGTH OF TIME AS WILL SUFFICE TO MAKE THE "GOYIM" LOSE THEIR HEADS IN THE LABYRINTH AND COME TO SEE THAT THE BEST THING IS TO HAVE NO OPINION OF ANY KIND IN MATTERS POLITICAL, which it is not given to the public to understand, because they are understood only by him who guides the public. This is the first secret.

I'll be back,i have a very important date and i can't be late. .
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:45 AM   #4
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I don't believe in coincidences
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Coincidence ?

COINCIDENCE

Coincidence Fate that is left to chance,
On course for collision as if in Trance.
Inner feelings that tell the Truth,
No need to look for any excuse,
Caught by Destiny while on the hop,
It is too late now to make it stop.
Dates and times just start to coincide.
Evidence to us that we cannot hide,
Near misses on this path of life,
Certain not to cause you any strife.
Expect the unexpected every single day,
Synchronous acts that do pave our way.

more at http://www.geocities.com/love-network/index.html
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 03:59 PM   #6
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE
Lightbulb Re: Coincidence ?

odd to read all this... I had a dream not long ago..

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5701

MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #7
Deoxyan

the movie "The fifth element" has a black president, but from the earth i think?. and the threat of a external planet-comet to smash the earth.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:45 AM   #8
utopiandreamer
Avalon Senior Member

And with respect to the Amero http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00958565&hl=es is this also a coincidence , with the crash of the mexican plane http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5086212.ece
utopiandreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:02 AM   #9
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

what fun!!!
enjoying seth haniel’s poem post, i clicked on his love-network link. entering the site, i had to smile, as the many stones in a row artwork was an almost identical image of a tshirt design i had bought earlier today. thanks, seth.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Man, talk about a bunch of fearmongering, this time by using movies (which are works of fiction) to try and tie together reality.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 03:20 AM   #11
PodWORLD
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah it reminds me of one of my favourite films - The Big Lebowski where in the denoument he ties all the strings together finally solving the case!

Except he's completely wrong of course and goes back to smoking weed and bowling.
PodWORLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:21 AM   #12
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Man, talk about a bunch of fearmongering, this time by using movies (which are works of fiction) to try and tie together reality.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:28 AM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PodWORLD View Post
Yeah it reminds me of one of my favourite films - The Big Lebowski where in the denoument he ties all the strings together finally solving the case!

Except he's completely wrong of course and goes back to smoking weed and bowling.
com/]
Old 11-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #14
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The Big Lebowski is one of my favorite films. I still don't get the meaning of most of it though.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #15
Tuza

You know I would like just once before I pop off to get to tour just one of those underground bases, just a tour.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:31 AM   #16
Seth Haniel
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Hartlepool England But Moving Shortly to Fauldhouse Scotland
Cool Re: Coincidence ?

"what fun!!!
enjoying seth haniel’s poem post, i clicked on his love-network link. entering the site, i had to smile, as the many stones in a row artwork was an almost identical image of a tshirt design i had bought earlier today. thanks, seth. "

Coincidence or synchronisity ?
Seth Haniel is offline   Reply With Quote