Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex jones loses last thread of credibility

im not interested in the alex j0nes luvvies. i dont want to go round new york to see ground zero.im not here to get into a pissing contest with people that blindly follow anyone. his tactics of putting out fake info were dubious at best. alex has his place, but most people move past and on to other stuff. im not saying what he does has no value however.

using main stream media tactics and deception (even if only for 90mins) is not a good idea. it worked a bit and got 9/11 a bit more onto the main stream platform but he got his exposure which was all it was about.

i gaurantee he will have ****** alot of people off b y going about that the way he did. all it would have taken is to put the disclaimer straight on the article at the begining.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

This post is for the purpose of defending Alex Jones against his critics, who I've today discovered, by listening to the beginning of the September 11, 2009 archive for the Veritas Show, includes Mel Fabregas.

Yeah, it was a stunt to hype what turned out to be a script written by Charlie Sheen, which had a disclaimer, at the end, not at the beginning.

Wow. Shame on Alex Jones. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic.

Perhaps Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen were trying to use a tactic in order to raise awareness about 9-11 truth, which is essential to waking up the public to the ongoing march to tyranny we all face, since the unconstitutional Patriot Act, etc., etc., have their justification based on the phony "war on terror," which began after the attacks of September 11, 2001. Perhaps they felt it necessary under the circumstances we the people are enmeshed in. I think making a big deal out of this is placing much too much importance on a minor infraction, in view of the enormous contribution Alex Jones has made, and continues to make, to the cause of freedom.

I thank God for Alex Jones.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #28
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
This post is for the purpose of defending Alex Jones against his critics, who I've today discovered, by listening to the beginning of the September 11, 2009 archive for the Veritas Show, includes Mel Fabregas.

Yeah, it was a stunt to hype what turned out to be a script written by Charlie Sheen, which had a disclaimer, at the end, not at the beginning.

Perhaps Alex Jones and Charlie Sheen were trying to use a tactic in order to raise awareness about 9-11 truth, which is essential to waking up the public to the ongoing march to tyranny we all face, since the unconstitutional Patriot Act, etc., etc., have their justification based on the phony "war on terror," which began after the attacks of September 11, 2001. Perhaps they felt it necessary under the circumstances we the people are enmeshed in. I think making a big deal out of this is placing much too much importance on a minor infraction, in view of the enormous contribution Alex Jones has made, and continues to make, to the cause of freedom.

Want to hear something REALLY sad....

I've actually laid out the evidence to folks and family and in the end...they agree with me....then I get the "SO WHAT"

Your government outwardly killed 3000 plus folks in front of your eyes!!!!

SG is slapping the SLEEPERS!!!!

Last edited by Stargazer1965; 12-23-2009 at 02:26 PM.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #29
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post

I've actually laid out the evidence to folks and family and in the end...they agree with me....then I get the "SO WHAT"

Your government outwardly killed 300 plus folks in front of your eyes!!!!

You mean to say "3000" plus...

is right.

I admire you for having presented the evidence to people, though. Some good has to come from your efforts, it seems to me.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

nice bump, this reminds me that i didnt start off with alex jones in my basket of awakening infoirmation conduits. that stunt pretty much put me off listening to him. i listen to youtube interveiws with various people when its a good topic or person. lord munckton is a prime example.
Old 12-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #31
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Your government outwardly killed 3000 plus folks in front of your eyes!!!!

that's basically the reply I got. "As long as it doesn't affect me." My mother's very words.

I don't think it's a case of people being selfish. I think it's a case of being absolutely terrified. The realization that our own government killed thousands of people to justify 2 false wars is too horrific to comprehend and that is the only reply their minds can come up with.

My initial reaction upon the realization was of absolute horror and then anger. Most people are going just deny it. Much easier to go with the lesser of the 2 evils.

Their options are accept the truth which is terrifying to an extreme or deny it. When they can't set aside the truth and realize that you are dead serious the next part of that denial is to claim it doesn't affect them...even though it does.

The truth is too horrific for most to accept. I don't blame them, all their lives they have been brainwashed into thinking what TV and the media tells them. They do not know they are programmed what top think, what to buy, where to spend money. They just know they have little money left and are struggling to survive.

9/11 will remain a "terrorist" attack for the foreseeable future and even if the government were to come out and admit it...people would still deny it was the work of the government.

Part of the great awakening that is happening now is 9/11...but that cannot be the main focus. Even concentrating on the fed is too difficult for most people to comprehend. Trying to explain inflation and the disappearing middle class is difficult. The audience isn't up to date with terms, policies,ect.

Our audience is more concerned with Tiger Wood, Micheal Jackson, latest idols and Hollywood films. They can comprehend Hollywood and even realize it's junk news.

I find the best way to combat 9/11 is to inform people about Islam and stop the BS about extremist. Tell them Islam believes in Christ and most Islamic are not terrorist. that the 50 virgins upon death was propaganda, that Al Queda is slang for going to the toilet and merely hint that it's not a good self respecting terrorist name.

I have gotten much further by defacing the fear of Muslim extremist than by making people fearful of our own government. We cannot bring truth to people through fear. It has to be through empowerment.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
that's basically the reply I got. "As long as it doesn't affect me." My mother's very words.

I don't think it's a case of people being selfish. I think it's a case of being absolutely terrified. The realization that our own government killed thousands of people to justify 2 false wars is too horrific to comprehend and that is the only reply their minds can come up with.

My initial reaction upon the realization was of absolute horror and then anger. Most people are going just deny it. Much easier to go with the lesser of the 2 evils.

Their options are accept the truth which is terrifying to an extreme or deny it. When they can't set aside the truth and realize that you are dead serious the next part of that denial is to claim it doesn't affect them...even though it does.

The truth is too horrific for most to accept. I don't blame them, all their lives they have been brainwashed into thinking what TV and the media tells them. They do not know they are programmed what top think, what to buy, where to spend money. They just know they have little money left and are struggling to survive.

9/11 will remain a "terrorist" attack for the foreseeable future and even if the government were to come out and admit it...people would still deny it was the work of the government.

Part of the great awakening that is happening now is 9/11...but that cannot be the main focus. Even concentrating on the fed is too difficult for most people to comprehend. Trying to explain inflation and the disappearing middle class is difficult. The audience isn't up to date with terms, policies,ect.

Our audience is more concerned with Tiger Wood, Micheal Jackson, latest idols and Hollywood films. They can comprehend Hollywood and even realize it's junk news.

I find the best way to combat 9/11 is to inform people about Islam and stop the BS about extremist. Tell them Islam believes in Christ and most Islamic are not terrorist. that the 50 virgins upon death was propaganda, that Al Queda is slang for going to the toilet and merely hint that it's not a good self respecting terrorist name.

I have gotten much further by defacing the fear of Muslim extremist than by making people fearful of our own government. We cannot bring truth to people through fear. It has to be through empowerment.
housemouse2,

You've given me a lot to think about.

Thank you.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #33
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post

Great post HM2!!

I agree....the PTB play on differences that are not even present.

The only terrorists I know wear business suits
Old 12-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I've started a new thread: "Ideas for Dealing with the Reality of 9-11."
Old 12-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #35
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
And I say that's better than sleeping with the Slappers !

Yes, I agree with you all that it's about awareness. But also aware that we can't do much, because even the 'facts' that are uncovered may not be true. And just because some fact is sensational doesn't make it real.

E.g. - Michael Jackson was offed by the CIA. Spinning pyramids over the Kremlin ? UFO chased by F11s ??

MJ is a good case in point, how many people scoffed at or were taken in by the 'fact' that he slept in an oxygen tent, or all the other crazy things. We can laugh about the crazy stories in the press and then get taken in and led by the nose just because some 'fact' is has come from alternative-conspiracy press.

For another example, I heard somewhere else that Al Quida meant 'The Database' . Does that mean then that both facts are true (as well as 'going to the toilet' posted above) or is one of them incorrect, and if so, which one? I have no way of knowing, because I only read my fact somewhere, or saw it on a video (probably the 9-11 loose change one I think).

So where does that bring us? Awareness is important, and something other is probably going on, but it's probably more important in my view to be real to everyone and patient and love those we awaken, rather than worry about the nitty gritty, it may be true, it may not, it may never be proven (Lady Di murdered? Who knows ??)

By affecting those around us, we affect the world.

Peace n love,

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:28 PM   #36
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
And I say that's better than sleeping with the Slappers !

Yes, I agree with you all that it's about awareness. But also aware that we can't do much, because even the 'facts' that are uncovered may not be true. And just because some fact is sensational doesn't make it real.

E.g. - Michael Jackson was offed by the CIA. Spinning pyramids over the Kremlin ? UFO chased by F11s ??

MJ is a good case in point, how many people scoffed at or were taken in by the 'fact' that he slept in an oxygen tent, or all the other crazy things. We can laugh about the crazy stories in the press and then get taken in and led by the nose just because some 'fact' is has come from alternative-conspiracy press.

For another example, I heard somewhere else that Al Quida meant 'The Database' . Does that mean then that both facts are true (as well as 'going to the toilet' posted above) or is one of them incorrect, and if so, which one? I have no way of knowing, because I only read my fact somewhere, or saw it on a video (probably the 9-11 loose change one I think).

So where does that bring us? Awareness is important, and something other is probably going on, but it's probably more important in my view to be real to everyone and patient and love those we awaken, rather than worry about the nitty gritty, it may be true, it may not, it may never be proven (Lady Di murdered? Who knows ??)

By affecting those around us, we affect the world.

Peace n love,

K
Hey KP...

The "reality" that passes my gut check seems to be much weirder than any conspiracy theory.

I can't figure out how my brain is so susceptible to images....it see something and transfers it into my reality.

It's like we used to "see" a lot more (other spectrum s) and we were fed much more info than the very limited sight we have now.

It's much easier to "trick" our minds into believing.

I don't watch TV and haven't for over 10 years....but when I'm stuck in a room with an ON set...my eyes drift toward it.

REALLY weird.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:44 AM   #37
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post

Hello Seashore,

Let me address your comments and your interpretation of what I said during my Sep 11 show, in which I mentioned Alex Jones.

Alex Jones has said on multiple occasions that the late William Cooper was expelled from his show because he became belligerent and used profanity. When I heard that, I took it upon myself to find the one and only interview Alex Jones conducted with Bill Cooper and Cooper could not have been more polite and professional. I know Bill was not perfect, but he told the truth. As a matter of principle, I aired that interview and even aired Bill Cooper's reaction, as it relates to Alex Jones' comments. Since Bill is no longer with us, I deemed it appropriate to air this reaction.

That is my one and only problem. Alex claims he warned us about 9/11 first. Not true. Bill Cooper said it first. Could it be competition, jealousy, etc, just like with Peter Joseph? Perhaps. If anyone has any doubts, I encourage you to listen to the Sep 11 show (with A.C. Griffith) and judge for yourself. Yes, I was very disappointed. I respect everyone's opinion and know many were upset that I took a stand. So what? When someone is not around to defend him/herself, I will take a stand and will allow their voice to be heard.

Why would Alex Jones say Bill Cooper was kicked off the show when that is not true? All you need to do is Google Alex Jones / Bill Cooper interview and you will find out. If you can't, listen to my show and you will hear it for yourself. Sorry some take this as if I'm attacking Alex Jones. It is not an attack. Since when is it an attack to show factual evidence? If anyone has an opportunity to ask Alex Jones a question, please ask why he continues to perpetuate the lie about Bill Cooper being kicked off his show?

I just wanted to clear any confusion anyone may have after reading your remarks. It was not an attack and I am not a critic. I was just setting the record straight by airing their interview so that people could hear if Mr. Cooper was expelled from the show or not. If you consider stating the facts and contradicting what Alex Jones has said an attack on my part, then let's agree to disagree.

I appreciate that you listened to the show. We're searching for the same truth.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 12-24-2009 at 07:57 AM.
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 AM   #38
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In the Jones - Cooper interview which I listened to some time ago...Cooper was polite...but he was a bit annoyed with Jones. On other occasions...Cooper was critical of Jones regarding not checking out stories...and regarding being alarmist and inflammatory. I tend to think that both Cooper and Jones were so far down the rabbit-hole...that they both might have been a bit irritable...and they might have gotten on each other's nerves. Just a thought.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #39
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with that statement orthodoxymoron. That's why I said that Bill was not perfect. He had plenty of flaws. In the latter years, he drank too much and did become belligerent at times. However, during the interview with A.J., he did not display any of that. That is the point I wanted to make, which was misconstrued and was not an attack.

Cheers,

Mel

Last edited by manticore; 12-27-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #40
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

the fact remains that mr jones deliberately mislead people on an important topic, when he claims to be a bastion of truth is disappointing. oh btw mel i will be subscribing to veritas in the new year. along with red ice radio.. happy holidays mel
Old 12-27-2009, 08:46 AM   #41
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

For some very interesting news stories re Alex Jones perhaps readers keen to explore further could do well to read the articles here:
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=413
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=387
http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=465
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #42
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
the fact remains that mr jones deliberately mislead people on an important topic, when he claims to be a bastion of truth is disappointing. oh btw mel i will be subscribing to veritas in the new year. along with red ice radio.. happy holidays mel
That's right Pineal. Thanks for joining!

All the best,

Mel
Old 12-29-2009, 04:30 PM   #43
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

not one to remain on the jones subject for too long, but there seems to be a lack of articles regarding the darling of the 9/11 truth movements charlie sheen. mr jones needs to sharpen up and take a look at his operation. directly of indirectly his sources are feeding him a ton of disinfo.
Old 12-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Brightest Light View Post
alex jones opened my pineal gland...it's a long story.

ouch

Old 12-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #45
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

the Sheene family is under "attack"

His recent arrest for domestic violence (dec 25th) is just the beginning of a lot of trouble for that family...sigh...warm loving thoughts to them...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...122900901.html
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:43 AM   #46
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi. What do you mean by "under attack"? Is he being set up on false charges to A) discredit him and B) try and stop him from speaking out on thngs like 911?
Old 01-02-2010, 05:04 AM   #47
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Hi. What do you mean by "under attack"? Is he being set up on false charges to A) discredit him and B) try and stop him from speaking out on thngs like 911?
Hi Barron: Exactly thats what I believe. Sure Charlie has some issues, who doesn't among us humans? But I believe he has a good heart & some insights & is trying to make a difference in the world. Unfortunately, tptb are opportunists who see an opportunity to use his weakness against him and discredit him, thereby destroying his good efforts.

This is just one of many patterns tptb exhibit.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:09 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Sheen will never be innocent.

Sorry. No love for yet another celebrity taking people along for a ride along with his buddy, AJ.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:31 AM   #49
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

William Cooper Exposes Scaremonger Jesuit – CIA Alex Jones !!!!

Lots of info contained at this link:
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/01/10/w...ia-alex-jones/
Old 01-10-2010, 04:05 PM   #50
Roman195
Avalon Senior Member

I have been a reader and listener to Alex Jones for years. I first heard him back In the late 90's on the Coast to Coast Show. He is a honest man in my opinion and a True Patriot. You CIA operatives can slam him all you want, in your childish ways. You can use CIA information and sites against him all you want, but it don't change the fact that this man is waking people up at a tremendous rate. I've renewed my oath on Oath Keepers and will stand by AJ till the end, I'm going down with the ship just like he is, we both love this country and are very angry at what's been happening to it. So put that in your pipe and smoke it, CIA Ops!
Roman195 is offline   Reply With Quote