Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 10-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #151
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Avalon & Camelot Reptilian Experiencers revisited

Quote:
Awareness is key. Eleni,Antonia,Brook... and some others here. I respect you all but I think you are dazzled and confused about all this. You have tons of info on this subject as well as your own opinion but I think you are confused with many dis info too.
awareness is the KEY....as I quoted by Jesus

"He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "

I have no intention of quoting my last post..I believe I said exactly how I feel...and how religion is used to manipulate.

That divine spark of God inside of us....is crying to get out...it would seem that evil forces would like to keep that from us...the power to create...as God intended it...based on free will.

One of my greatest tools is the power of GIVING...unconditionally...also stated by Jesus and the Bible

Jesus...one of the greatest prophets in the world.....Yes Beren...I was a Christian for a very long time....I was slayen it the spirit...and felt the love of Jesus, and still do...but the religion that wishes to blind us is as obscene as the Devil himself.
Quote:
Quote Beren:Well , maybe child`s parents are doing some things . And what would be easier prey for those entities than a little child, if they hurt the child ,imagine the pain for parents...

The thing is that we have to be aware of all possibilities...
For example your avatar is holding the crystal ball... does it ring a bell???

I don't practice Magic...I practice human kindness, and Giving.
My avatar describes the power of the crystal..from mother earth..and the energy we all have in us amplified...nothing more.

And I have never been visited by one of these entities...that I aware of...But I do use the power that god gave me to express my love for mankind....which is in trouble right now....and as it stands the last I saw..33% of the world religion is Christian...subscribing to giving up our power within..the power that Jesus states above is inside us..the power to have faith and walk on water...the power that the PTB do not want you to know.

Yes Beren...I use the power of giving..and as a result it has come back to me....I am very blessed..and I bless all around I see...including my enemy's......also taught by Jesus

I leave you with a song
(because as always, I'm all about the music)

Blessings
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:41 PM   #152
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beren View Post

For example kids adore Harry Potter... Who is Harry Potter?
An imaginary boy who happens to be a wizard, a sorcerer , he goes into school to learn sorcery, witchcraft and else... and kids adore that!

See how cleverly the obstacle could be...
I just want to point out that in the OT when it says witchcraft the word is "Poisoner". Witches comes from the word Witta and means wise one. These were usually women who learned herb lore at their mother's knee down the generations. These people could know that foxglove can stop your heart if given in the right amount. It can also save a life. So, the word witchcraft was a bunch of bunk.

What do you think is the difference when a group of people gather in a circle in one accord to lift up peace, love and unity and a group of Christians gather around the pole in a circle to pray at school? I think Christian's do not understand what is meant by "no one comes to the father except through me". It's the path of love. Love God and Love your neighbor. It really is a simple message. Do you walk a path of love or legalistic mandates? I find most Christians to be highly hypocritical in how they choose to follow one part of their bible and not the other. They accept the 10 commandments and yet ignore the explanation of those commandments which are contained in Deuteronomy because gee, it's just not condusive to follow them given our current lives. It says to stone a child who disobeys it's parents. When did a christian last do that? Don't bring up Roman's that says Jesus was the end of the law for that is again a bad translation. It really says, "Jesus is the goal for which the law aims".

Sorry to get off on my tangent, but I think the church basically put in it's English bible things to defend the murder and subjugation of millions of people to get rid of them, steal their property and/or force conversion of them. Women's position in society took a nose dive when Christianity came to Europe.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #153
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

That is why I stick to Christ in all these matters. Think again why those evil entities freak out when people mention or call Christ in aid???
This statement has actually been studied by Spirit Releasement therapist through practice. I have read several books on therapists doing child regression as well as past life regression and when they find a demon or incarnate spirit /alien possession or attachment in a person, they use Jesus Christ or the holy spirit or the angels of light as the catalyst to free their clients from these possessions or attachments.
Even the therapists have no idea why using the name is Jesus Christ works but it does and the clients actually are relieved of the attachments or possessions. Sometimes they can't do it in one session, they need several sessions and they find more than one attachment sometimes. We're talking 10's or even hundreds.
They mentioned that there are demons attached to people, masses, weapon systems and collective groups so this is definitely and area that needs to be more studied or understood since there is so much mystery in it.
So I do support the notion that Jesus Christ is used in these exorcisms and if they do work, then why is he such a powerful force enough to send these entities flying out.
A mystery indeed.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #154
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Antonia, please re read the Bible and you would find that almost none of you said is actually there. On few places Yahweh said in condemnation of Israel when they burned their children as an offering to Moloch and Baal ,that child sacrificing never ever came into his mind and that he is disgusted with it.
The God of the OT is nothing like the God Yeshua portrays. The God of the OT wants blood sacrifice in substitution for the people shedding their own blood as payment. Blood is still blood. Jesus/Yeshua was a blood sacrifice to pay for the sins of the world... does it matter if it is 1 human sacrifice or 10 million? Sin is missing the mark of perfection. So to fail in 1 commandment is equal to failing all commandments.

The NT says slavery is ok if one reads Paul's writings regarding Onesimum (sp). Paul does not say to free their brother Onesimus who is a slave, but to treat him well. Why not free him? Well, because slavery was an acceptable practice. Jesus took the shackles off of women, and Paul put them right back on them. Paul says a lot of great things of spiritual value, but he sprinkles in complete spiritual garbage as well. Remind you of anyone?

What kind of God puts his children in a room with an asp and then punishes the children when they get bitten? That is essentially what happened to Adam and Eve in Genesis. What kind of God is willing to wipe out an entire race and start over as he suggested to Moses? If he could do that, why not just do a do over at the beginning when that crafty one messed up Adam and Eve?

Or how about what kind of God devalues the choice of a woman who gets raped and if her rapist pays a fine to her father and marries her is off the hook but can never divorce her? What woman would want to marry her rapist? Of course women are property, and don't get a say.

I could go on and on with the discrepancies in the God of the OT vs NT. Does it negate the important spiritual truths of the bible? No it doesn't, but please realize that much was written from an accepted societal stance, and not based on Divine law.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #155
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Taking this thread back to what was said earlier regarding some people attracting these entities.
I do not believe this is so, because as was said before children are innocent victims in all of this and it was mentioned that possibly the parents were calling these entities in through what ever means.
Okay if that was so i can understand that but lets say here that no parent of a child was pulling these entities in what would then be the reason for such an encounter.
Well perhaps it was because these entities are all around us and are looking for viable humans to carry on with there abductions and dna testing how and when they think fit.
Why has it always got to be the human that attracts these beings because of an occult feel or thinking of such things.
If we have certain abilities within us that do attract these beings we do not wish them to interfere in our lives, but we have been spied on abused and attacked.
To say we attract these beings because of inviting them is because of our beliefs is like saying well these ET's have an agenda and it's okay that they are allowed to snatch anyone they wish and take which they need and it's okay to rape women, make them pregnant then take their babies, i'm sorry but this is very wrong in my eyes, no one has the right to take another with out there consent.
There is something very wrong here when you can see the possiblity of another race interfering with another's to be okay because they invited it in.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:45 PM   #156
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Well put Jacqui.

The main problem from what I have read time and again is, some government in there wisdom decided to give permission for this type of thing to happen, this was done (from what I have read) as an exchange deal for technology and the likes. So, if indeed this happened then whoever it is doing these vile things to us humans will not need to ask your permission as they already have it.

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #157
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to a couple of speakers at The Veritas Show site last night and it seems to me that just being in the military sometimes brought about involvement.

I am sure many children were involved for just having a parent in the military or cult (certain churches organizations)

But the parent doesn't have to be a willing participant.

When my live-in boyfriend returned from Viet Nam, I could no longer stay with him. I never realized what his "nightmares" were all about.

about two months after he was in Viet Nam, his mother called me and told me that he was found in a cave and was brainwashed and they took him to a hospital in Colorado. It was a mental ward and he was so screwed up that I couldn't stay with him. He would wake up terrified in the middle of the night and beg me to go see who had turned the outside light on and to check the back yard. He was in a fetal position........I blew it off as being contributed to drugs.........He was heavily medicated.

At this time his son was just a few months old but I had to move and get as far away from him as I could. I never understood and years later I found out my son has been visited many times. He never told me because he himself at first didnt realize what was happening and then started using drugs himself.

He has been straight for about the last six years, and I actually understand things that he has been trying to explain to me.

My upbringing didnt include Aliens at all. I had no clue.

The stories my son tell me started when he was still in the crib.

The only think I can connect the dots on this, is through his father. His father never opened up to me and we never got back together.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #158
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

To those who would choose not to remember...and suggest that this is all self invited evil
caused by the very evil that keeps them a prisoner of fear..to judge, those experiences
I bless you and wish you nothing but light
let those who do remember shed some light

I've been a prisoner all my life

but I don't remember
Take me home

Take that look of worry
Im an ordinary man
They dont tell me nothing
So I find out what I can
Theres a fire thats been burning
Right outside my door
I cant see but I feel it
And it helps to keep me warm
So i, I dont mind
No i, I dont mind

Seems so long Ive been waiting
Still dont know what for
Theres no point escaping
I dont worry anymore
I cant come out to find you
I dont like to go outside
They cant turn off my feelings
Like theyre turning off a light
But i, I dont mind
No i, I dont mind

So take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home, oh lord
Cos Ive been a prisoner all my life
And I can say to you

Take that look of worry, mines an ordinary life
Working when its daylight
And sleeping when its night
Ive got no far horizons
I dont wish upon a star
They dont think that I listen
Oh but I know who they are
And i, I dont mind
No i, I dont mind

So take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home
Cos I dont remember
Take, take me home, oh lord
Well Ive been a prisoner all my life
And I can say to you
But I remember
take take me home

Old 10-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #159
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think you are right here Ammit, we were sold out, in the eyes of those who rule we are only looked upon as laboratory experiments.
Having said that i do know that some have positive encounters by some loving beings also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Well put Jacqui.

The main problem from what I have read time and again is, some government in there wisdom decided to give permission for this type of thing to happen, this was done (from what I have read) as an exchange deal for technology and the likes. So, if indeed this happened then whoever it is doing these vile things to us humans will not need to ask your permission as they already have it.

Ammit
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:52 PM   #160
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Sure Jacqui, I have read many times the good and bad aspect of some abductions. I find interesting the ones where the abductee is shown information either by being taken to different star systems or shown worldly events yet to happen. It is sad however that the bad abductions take place too.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #161
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

the New Covenant between Heaven and Earth

Proclaimed by His Gospel and Sealed by His Passion

set aside the old order of the world

Look to the Word and His words

and you know what is expected of you

the Serpent infested itself in Adam and Eve

as the false authority of the Spirit

as the imperfection of Ego

with whom we do battle

and it is a mighty Adversary

supernatural in nature

and hard to spot

and it relish to trick and to mock

all that is Holy
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:26 PM   #162
beren
Avalon Senior Member

One thing is sure that no matter what do you believe or think that you know about there is power in Christ´s name.

Who ever is doing kidnapping and doing harm to people in whatever form they might choose to appear before us is doing great evil.

First step in fighting against them is surrounding yourself with love ,light and truth.
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM   #163
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Who ever is doing kidnapping and doing harm to people in whatever form they might choose to appear before us is doing great evil.

First step in fighting against them is surrounding yourself with love ,light and truth

Beren...I could not agree more
Old 10-21-2009, 06:39 PM   #164
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
One thing is sure that no matter what do you believe or think that you know about there is power in Christ´s name.

Indeed there is power in the Name of Christ

before we did not know what the Spirit within was

now we know Who it is

Namely the Christ
Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #165
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

All in a label of false intentions. Witchcraft. I prefer Wicca myself. Where this originates from is of the time when the female energies were once connected to the Planet. Long ago when women were also warriors along side the men. For that matter women were better runners, thus better hunters, because they were lighter. It wasn't about being any less important as to their role. If anything, quite the opposite where women also had the gift of creation and bring new life into this world. The healing with herbs just demonstrated that connection. Even shamans were of women. It was all about the intention as to the connection. So to bundle it up in a label just further demonstrates the subversion of the male dominance of the Planet. You can call it what you like but it doesn't change the fact that what ever you are doing, in terms of the applications such as sorcery, divination, and the rest of it, is merely a working of energy with the intention behind it.

Back in the day, there were great temples. Temples that anchored certain energies to the Planet. There were Priests and Priestesses that worked in harmony and others that worked in disharmony. It hasn't changed. The forms of constructs have changed though, but the same kind of work that happened back then is still happening today. Technology is another construct that can be very powerful to the delivery of such workings.

Jesus said it best and if Brook doesn't mind, ""He who would know everything, but fails to know himself misses the knowledge of everything "
Thanks Brook.

If you can't embrace all that you are, you are only denying yourself. That is the real sin. The message was about awareness. I hear so many refuse to embrace the duality issues. Sorry folks but look right now where you are. You are in a world based in duality. A Universe for that matter. To deny that should tell you that you are hiding from it. It is the very construct that allows you to operate and be who you are in the physical. By knowing yourself, you can establish the connection back to the Creator that is of oneness. You are just a soul being placed here in that construct. So you can learn. It is like you are a light bulb at the end of an extension cord, where the extension cord goes back to the source. If you have a lot of attachments, positive or negative, you still have attachments. Those attachments are resistive values that will alter your brightness. It is when we cancel out those attachments by their respective polarities that we nullify them to a frequency of resonance. Take love and hate for instance. They are both polarities. Opposing ones at that. Now cancel them out and what do you have. A frequency of resonance. No resistance in the connection, so what happens is your light burns brighter. Isn't it the objective to release or nullify these duality issues of polarity so the God Spark within you can come through and burn brightly? The objective is to bring Heaven to Earth. To raise the frequency of the Planet with this connection. It isn't complicated but we make it complicated by the very things we allow to become attached to. Whether it is love, hate, anger, joy, etc. In this analogy, love is not better than hate, or anger is better than joy or the rest of it. Or vis-a-versa. These attachments are what we subscribe to by giving these attachments our true power.

If you take a string of Christmas lights which are in series and you label every bulb with a label that you subscribe to; love, hate, rage, joy, pain, anger, light, Obamacare, ufos, Ets, religion, witchcraft, beliefs, the report button, etc. and take a measurement of the voltage at the end of the string, what kind of voltage reading do you think you will get? Your emotional body will also determine the resistive value of the bulb, thereby changing the brightness of that bulb. If at the beginning of this string of lights is at 100 volts and you have voltage drops at every bulb, what are you reading at the end of it? Ohm's law states that current (amps) represented by (I) times resistance (R) = Voltage. The voltage drop that occurs across the bulb can be measured. The energy which is amps (I) multiplied by the frequency of resistance (R) (how you feel) will determine the voltage drop. The more bulbs the more likely the voltage reading at the end of the string will be less. So the more stuff you subscribe to the over all effect will be a much more a dimmer sting of lights. This is something that everyone who has celebrated Christmas can understand. The longer the string the dimmer the light will be.

I = energy
R = resistance
V = potential
I X R = V
Energy X Resistance = Potential

There is a stone floating out in space in this sector. It looks almost like a headstone. It is made of something that I think is even tougher than granite. It just sits out there floating around and no one can see it because it appears to be a piece of asteroid type debris on any technological screen be it Et or otherwise. It isn't that big and is very dark in color. Not jet black but a very dark gray. Very insignificant. But on it is a word. That word is spelled out "DUALITY". That stone anchors duality in this sector. Destroy it and everything here will either disappear or implode. This isn't ET technology either. It was put here by the Creator. For all of our benefit. So that we can learn in a physical form the lessons of achieving Oneness through the construct of duality.

Make note of what you subscribe to on every level. Whether it be love, hate or whatever. Just know that the goal is to take every bulb and balance out the energy and resistance so that the voltage going across the bulb is the same going out as what is going into it. So that you allow yourself to be who you really are and that is the GOD SPARK. It is that we are all striving to attain in a state of being. So if you find yourself exercising lighted things and evil things, you are only changing the voltage drops across the bulbs in that string. What makes us darker or lighter is the result of how we did change it. It may take many lifetimes to learn this. The thing to remember is that everyone has a different string of lights. So a single path of whatever belief system that is out there is not the total answer for all. Know that all things exist whether it's ETs, dark or light forces, planetary changes, false doctrines, abductions, Angels, and everything else. To deny their existence is to also deny yourself, for you probably experienced it along the way of your path. May I advise that you lift the veil of all that is, in the now, and not continue the illusion of separating yourself by subscribing to things that are written as the way. What is in your heart is the way.

Another thing that is disturbing to me is why is it we think we get to meet people in a book? Why is it that many speak about Jesus like they know him but never have met him? Why is it that we don't think outside of the box and say, I would like to meet him? Then go do so. Same with our Creator. How many here can say they have met Jesus? If I never have met, let's say you, what right do I have to say anything about you in the first place? Doesn't that apply across the board? And who said that was impossible? Who said you couldn't meet with God like in mano y mano. Who said you can't experience his great works? Who said you can't do great works? Whoever said that through this book you will find God was so full of it. If you fell for that then you have a horse in that race. More like a race of jackasses if you ask me. You are welcomed to prove me wrong but I know you won't be able to because it was based on a lie. A lie designed to keep you in your box. Wasn't Jesus that stated that you can be like me but are not me and that you can do greater things than me? What is stopping you from realizing that you have the free will gift to do a lot of great things? Greater than what Jesus did because you have the luxury of being considered a wacko and no one wants anything to do with you so they leave you alone to do them unlike Jesus who had his hands full with the ones that crucified him. Well, I guess maybe that isn't entirely so as you do these things, these other things want to snuff you out as well. Just goes with the territory. Jack said to think bigger. I couldn't agree more!

A true Warrior of the spirit will take a negative experience and improve on it. That negative experience will not be allowed to keep hold of him/her. Be it an abduction, or whatever. And for everyone's general information, many of the Warriors I have met in this time line are not men. So you men out there who prefer to keep practicing your ways of female subversion, your time is at an end, because these women will just kick your "___" and with just reasonings. You have no idea what is coming your way. I can't wait! For all you Goddesses out there, this one is for YOU!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-21-2009 at 08:48 PM.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #166
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Here here Lionhawk well said
to all the goddesses

Last edited by BROOK; 10-21-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #167
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

This is also very interesting to add.
When the Spirit Releasement therapists are trying to release the attachments from people, one of the main focus us to convince the entity to realize that it has light within itself.
Allot of these demons or spirits are convinced the they are so dark, there is no light in them.
The therapist says this is the deception coming from the higher order of entities. These attachments are now believing that they have no light left, therefore, they feed or attach or possess with the intent of causing damage in whatever form or just to find a place to dwell where negative emotions can be fed on.
What is so interesting to me is that once the therapist can convince them that there is light in them and thery can be forgiven and are not dommed to darkness and painand they can go back to the light, and they see even a tiny bit of light, they leave, and then they actually go back to the light.
So the therapist is not only helping the client, but he/she is assisting the entity to go back to the light.
Doesn't that say allot about what really is evil? the absense of light? and that even demons are made of the light particles. or they are good but turned into the negative form and blinded by deception themselves?
I'm sorry, I know this thread is about reptilian experiences, but maybe there is some connection here. Dunno.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #168
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
When the Spirit Releasement therapists are trying to release the attachments from people, one of the main focus us to convince the entity to realize that it has light within itself.
Allot of these demons or spirits are convinced the they are so dark, there is no light in them.

Very interesting information deb003

the dark entities are fooled by some superiors to believe they are without light and so they act as they think they are
Old 10-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #169
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
By knowing yourself, you can establish the connection back to the Creator that is of oneness. You are just a soul being placed here in that construct. So you can learn. It is like you are a light bulb at the end of an extension cord, where the extension cord goes back to the source. If you have a lot of attachments, positive or negative, you still have attachments. Those attachments are resistive values that will alter your brightness.

Nice analogy of the Soul and the bulb as an expression of Divinity

Attachments are Baggage for the Soul and can turn a wondrous journey to a Burden

All Souls are basking in the Ocean of Spirit

this Spirit within is the Word which pronounced the worlds into Becoming

this Spirit clothed a portion of Himself into flesh and walked with Man

We know Him as Jesus the Personification of the Spirit within

the Christ
Old 10-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #170
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Great picture Brook, that one says a lot in it.

Lionhawk, you spoke so much truth in your post. Much of what you shared of non-attachment and light and dark dualities is spoken of and twisted around in some religions to make people no care about others. That is not what non-attachment is about, but many go that route and lose their connection to source doing so.

I am going to post a link that some might think does not apply to the Reps, but for those with discerning eyes it will. I loved this one quote of bible passages in it :

"Below is catorized in two scriptures Zepheniah 1:17 The men have sinned against the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, neither their gold nor silver will be able to save them in the great and notable day of the Lord God Almighty.

The second is 2 Timothy 3:1-13 These men have a form of godliness but they deny the power thereof, yet they wax worse and worse, being deceived and they will deceive the masses"

The coming changes have nothing to do with money really. Yes, store up food, but do not depend on your saving of gold, silver or food, but trust in that time to truly know who you are and where you come from.

There is a lot on this page. I was drawn to certain points dealing with numerology and how the ptw use them. There is a lot of bible thumping and that is for each to discern as to its efficacy in this thread.

It is my belief that he Reps deal with demons and work together to subjugate and use humans.

Enjoy the link:

http://jcemmanuel.wordpress.com/
Old 10-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #171
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

RedeZra stated,
"We know Him as Jesus the Personification of the Spirit within the Christ".

"We", is who exactly? Someone in the past that actually knew him?
But do you really "know him"? Or do you "know of him" through the so called word? Big difference. One is first hand and the other is second hand. I'm just asking. Not looking for WWIII. My point goes back to what I was saying, was why not "KNOW HIM" like in the first hand? What is stopping someone from doing that? Same thing with our Creator. Is it our preoccupation with our subscriptions that prevents that? Looking outside ourselves to "know of" instead of doing the actual act of meeting either one of them, as in to know in the first hand. The question has been place in this thread for a reason. I know of you but do I know you? Something to ponder.......

Lionhawk has got to find more fire wood........................
Old 10-21-2009, 08:49 PM   #172
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Lionhawk has got to find more fire wood........................

Should keep ya going for a while pal..
Old 10-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #173
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post

Should keep ya going for a while pal..
Thinking more like

Fire to purify the soul.....
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #174
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

THANKS AMMIT AND STARGAZER. I almost fell out of my chair over here when I saw that. hahhaha to funny guys!

Lionhawk bows to pick up a log and places it on the fire..........that's better!

Thank-you!

Last edited by Lionhawk; 10-21-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #175
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Hay..I've been to Burning man...I did a whole thread about it

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ght=burningman

That was the first thread I did here

Here's some fire for you ..from my sons camp

Last edited by BROOK; 10-21-2009 at 09:17 PM.