Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #551
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Some pictures of Delta Force- trying to find pic of the house of horrors

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/Macs3000/7-3.jpg
James Casbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 02:26 PM   #552
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Old 01-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #553
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

interesting information here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1993, the Posse Comitatus Act was again waived, this time by President Bill Clinton. In Waco, Texas, an armed religious sect known as the Branch Davidians mounted a standoff against the FBI. Three Delta Force operators were allowed at the site of the standoff. Two served as trainers and technical advisors to the FBI on a classified piece of surveillance equipment. Another served as an observer.

There are claims, however, that there were far more Delta Force operators at the standoff in Waco than just three. Some speculate as many as 20 Delta Force members were there and that they took part in both the planning and the execution of the siege that later took place, leaving 80 Branch Davidian men, women and children dead. Reports of Delta Force involvement come from anonymous sources, however, and the U.S. government denies these claims.
This wasn't the first time the Delta Force and the FBI had seen each other in action. In 1978, the Delta Force and the FBI trained together in the Nevada desert, near an old nuclear test site. Known as the Joshua Junction exercise, the two groups worked together in hostage negotiation and rescue training. Since then, the FBI and its Hostage Rescue Team (HRT) has worked with Delta Force in other operations, like security details for Olympic games held in American cities -- Los Angeles in 1984 and Atlanta in 1996.

But this isn't necessarily the extent of Delta Force's domestic missions. In the next section, we'll look at some shady operations -- in which some claim Delta Force took part -- that test the limits of legality, and in some cases, go beyond it.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:32 PM   #554
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting enough, the ex merc I spoke to on Sunday night was Pablo Esobar's former bodygaurd when he worked in South America. Can anybody guess what his name is- this one is easy
Delta Force Scandals, Speculations and Rumors

There is no lack of people who try to track and document Delta Force's activities. There are blogs, organizations and Web sites dedicated to exposing what some believe to be illegal and unethical acts perpetrated by Delta Force. But outside observers have an extremely difficult time proving these allegations. Even in cases where the traces left from Delta Force operations lead back to the group, news reports have a tendency to disappear.

Photo Medellin Police/AFP/Getty Images
The body of Pablo Escobar on the roof where he died evading the Colombian (and possibly American) forces that eventually killed him.

This seems to be the case in Kingsville, Texas. Allegedly, late one night in 1999, the town was besieged by low-flying, black helicopters, which inserted a small group of Delta Force operators onto the ground. These operators stormed two unoccupied buildings, using live ammunition and burning the buildings with detonated grenades before they were exfiltrated -- removed from the scene -- by the helicopters. This live-fire exercise was codenamed Operation Last Dance [source: World Daily Net].

A Web site called World Net Daily claims that United States Army officials later said that this group had grown bored of training on base and had opted to carry out training in real, populated American towns. The local newspapers wrote extensively on the staged attack exercise and Houston radio broadcaster Alex Jones gathered clippings of these articles.

But a search of the digital archives of the Houston Chronicle, the Dallas Morning News and the Kingsville Record reveals just one reference to the alleged event. In an article entitled, "Exxon Building For Sale?" the last use of the building is mentioned as being a training exercise ground for a special operations force. You can view that article here, but don't be surprised if the link is broken or it has changed. This is most often the case when it comes to links leading to articles on operations that may have been carried out by the Delta Force.

Some allegations have more support from the media. In 2004, reports surfaced in mainstream media that a secret prison operated and staffed by Delta Force members was located at the Baghdad airport. This prison, reserved only for insurgents and terrorists, served as the setting for torture methods like near-drowning, smothering and drugging [source: MSNBC]. And in 1985, Time magazine reported that several Delta Force operators had to be cleared to leave the country after they were dispatched to a hostage rescue mission in Sicily. They were under investigation by the federal government for embezzling and misappropriating money from the secret "black fund" that supports the group [source: Time].

Another allegation -- suggested by "Blackhawk Down" author Mark Bowden in his book, "Killing Pablo" -- is that Delta Force operators were the ones who killed Colombian drug kingpin Pablo Escobar. While the group is known to have been in Colombia when Escobar was gunned down, its members served as trainers for an elite Columbian counterdrug squad, the "Search Bloc." It was the Search Bloc, says the Columbian government, that fired the shots that killed Escobar [source: Diaz-Granados].
Old 01-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #555
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

General Bargewell

Old 01-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #556
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

VERY interesting information about Delta Force from Michael Ash
----------------------------------------------------------------------------The Delta Force is involved in crash-retrieval operations, security for time-space manipulation projects, for combat scenarios involving multidimensional aliens, and as special forces for the New World Order, which ALREADY EXISTS because all nations are now economically DEPENDENT on the Illuminati's international banking fraternity, and the illusion of division and competition between nations - at least at the lower levels - is maintained to give the illusion that we are free, when in fact we live under an economic global slave system.

--There are three types of Delta Force personnel, the empaths, the shape shifters, and the time forces.

--The Delta Force [who Al Bielek claims possess 'belts' that can be used to make the wearer invisible or even trans-dimensional] reportedly went back in time and took the U.S.S. Eldridge to the Normandy invasion. Interestingly enough, several victims of the Eldridge 'disaster' claimed that after the ship disappeared it reappeared in several other places and times before returning to the Philadelphia harbor... however the allegation that the Eldridge was used to help reinforce the invasion is interesting considering that the Thule Society played a large part in the Montauk or Phoenix Projects, however there are suggestions that there is a conflict between two groups from two different times, who are involved in a "time war" over the Montauk facility and technology. Anyway, the Eldridge allegedly aided in the Normandy invasion, and helped the allies defeat the German forces. The soldiers who saw the Eldridge appear allegedly referred to the ship as "the flying Dutchman", according to Michael Ash. There are stories of soldiers at Normandy who saw the words "Kilroy was here" written on the beach when the first wave of the invasion arrived
Old 01-13-2009, 02:41 PM   #557
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

--There were two experiments, Dreamsleep and Deepsleep, which involved the control of peoples' minds and even recording their dreams in audio and color

--Mind controllers conceal information and programming by associating the information with or hiding it inside memory forms in traumatic experiences in ones life, or memories which normally a person would not be willing to confront

--Montauk victims often have family members who are involved in military special projects or forces, and/or with some level of the Freemasonic network

Old 01-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #558
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Confirmation here regarding Aldeberan Plieadians to these special forces projects, as I mentioned earlier in this thread. Many benevolent factions here but a very military minded society

--According to Michael Ash, there is major interaction between aliens from Alpha Draconis, Rigel Orion, Sirius-B, and Aldebaran. Aldebaran was originally inhabited by insectoid-grey type beings. Some associate Aldebaran with fascist Nordic-type Pleiadeans who were associated with the Nazis via the Giza or Kamagol-II Ashtar Intelligence. However if this is true it is uncertain whether the insectoids replaced the Nordics or the other way around. There are some like Vladimir Terziski who suggest that the Nazi Aryan pure-bred forces actually colonized Aldebaran by sending them far back through time and setting up their empire via time-space gates. Apparently there are star gates and time gates AND time-star gates where they can send a person to another planet and another TIME period on that planet. Anyway, according to Ash, special forces were sent in to kill a group of insectoid-grey aliens and steal their ship... apparently real time. According to Ash, before one of the aliens died it implanted him with a "virus" that infected the bioship which they stole - a spacecraft that was part mechanical and part living biological entity - causing the ship to "age" and "die' just after it landed on earth. I know it sounds strange, but I guess with time-space travel at your disposal, almost ANYTHING is possible.

--Tall Zeta Reticulan Greys were involved at Montauk. There were also Draco's there, who were actaully in control of most of the projects.

--There are Vegans who are blond haired and red haired. There were also Pleiadians involved. The Pleiadean [Aldebaran?] ancestors intersected with the Scandinavian and Germanic races.

--Time travel vortexes or space-time vortexes or space-time gates were constructed within the Delta-T fortress, which was in a large chamber several storied deep that was shaped like two inverted pyramids. At times, jeeps, military equipment, heavy artillery, etc. could be sent into other dimensions from Montauk.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #559
blastawaycas
Avalon Senior Member

WOW JAMES THAT IS A LOT OF INFO
MY BEST FRIEND WHO LIVES IN STANHOPE COUNTY DURHAM IS FRIENDLY WITH AN EX SAS MAN LIVING IN CONSETT I BELIEVE I THINK IT PRUDENT NOT TO MENTION HIS NAME TOLD US OF A TIME WHEN HE WAS APPROACHED BY SHADOWEY FIGURES WITH A VIEW TO CREATING AN ACCIDENT WITH PRINCESS DIANA WHEN SHE VISITED THE SHOOTING HOUSE WHICH WAS WIDELY REPORTED ON MANY YEARS AGO, BECAUSE SHE WAS "THE HOSTAGE" WHEN THEY STORMED THE ROOM

NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY REFUSED TO GO AHEAD WITH IT

I KNOW IT IS A 3rd HAND STORY BUT YOUR WRITING OF DELTA FORCES GOING LIVE AND THE KILLING HOUSE REMINDED ME OF THE TALE

KINDEST REGARDS JAMES AND BEST WISHES DAVE CASTER
blastawaycas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #560
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastawaycas View Post
WOW JAMES THAT IS A LOT OF INFO
MY BEST FRIEND WHO LIVES IN STANHOPE COUNTY DURHAM IS FRIENDLY WITH AN EX SAS MAN LIVING IN CONSETT I BELIEVE I THINK IT PRUDENT NOT TO MENTION HIS NAME TOLD US OF A TIME WHEN HE WAS APPROACHED BY SHADOWEY FIGURES WITH A VIEW TO CREATING AN ACCIDENT WITH PRINCESS DIANA WHEN SHE VISITED THE SHOOTING HOUSE WHICH WAS WIDELY REPORTED ON MANY YEARS AGO, BECAUSE SHE WAS "THE HOSTAGE" WHEN THEY STORMED THE ROOM

NEEDLESS TO SAY THEY REFUSED TO GO AHEAD WITH IT

I KNOW IT IS A 3rd HAND STORY BUT YOUR WRITING OF DELTA FORCES GOING LIVE AND THE KILLING HOUSE REMINDED ME OF THE TALE

KINDEST REGARDS JAMES AND BEST WISHES DAVE CASTER
Thanks for the info Dave
Old 01-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #561
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Casbolt View Post

Thats GSG9 and the picture was taken in Iraq summer 2008. Part of the Diplomatic Protection and Hostage Rescue team.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #562
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting info james, the info on the SS eldridge sounds feasable.
Also the half machine, living bio spacecrafts are not so strange i think.
It seems obvious to me that deep space crafts would be living ships, creating life expectancy to travel eternally.
We have to remember the level of technology is far than we could comprehend.
These ships would feed themselves and crew members sustaining life via ducts i would think immersed within the crafts structure.

I would also think communication between crew and craft to be telepathic, this would make sense similar to an affinity bond, where crew would telepathically connect to each other.

Keep the info coming james it's appreciated.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:08 PM   #563
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Thats GSG9 and the picture was taken in Iraq summer 2008. Part of the Diplomatic Protection and Hostage Rescue team.
I've had vague reports that this photo of my clone was taken in Iraq. Do you have any intel Egg?

Old 01-13-2009, 09:11 PM   #564
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

What is GSG9 Egg?
Old 01-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #565
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
It seems obvious to me that deep space crafts would be living ships, creating life expectancy to travel eternally.
These ships would feed themselves and crew members sustaining life via ducts i would think immersed within the crafts structure.

I would also think communication between crew and craft to be telepathic, this would make sense similar to an affinity bond, where crew would telepathically connect to each other.

Interesting post Jacqui, you have much insight

Dave Starbuck is waiting to hear from you. He is a very kind man
Old 01-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #566
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Don't know if anyone tried to contact me on the mobile phone number i left on the thread.

After I posted that number my phone stopped working, I have to get a new one now. I'll post the number here when I do
Old 01-13-2009, 09:17 PM   #567
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
General Bargewell

Frank Willis told me about an article in Soldier of Fortune magazine about Eldon Bargewell's involvement in NSA RV projects such as STARGATE
Old 01-13-2009, 09:20 PM   #568
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi James,

I hope you are well.
I was wondering if you report gathered intel. back to anyone? Your superiors?
Are you here to find out/remeber more about yourself? Your past?
Are you trying to find out what level others are at?

Is there someone on the inside guiding you in anyway?

Peace, respect.
Best Regards
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:25 PM   #569
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Don't know if anyone tried to contact me on the mobile phone number i left on the thread.

After I posted that number my phone stopped working, I have to get a new one now. I'll post the number here when I do
Hm! well did that really surprise you.
wouldn't me.

Have you spoken to Dave starbuck about me!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 09:51 PM   #570
Egg
Banned

Quote:
What is GSG9 Egg?
Grenzschutzgruppe 9 (Border police Unit 9) is a Special Forces unit that deals with elite anti terrorism duties within and outside of the German borders. Operators spend time with SAS, SOFD-D, SASR and TAG east and west and are very skilled in CQB and other anti terror tactics.

The French unit that is similar can be considered to be GIGN.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #571
K626
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post

Yup they are out there and some of these ships are as conscious as me and you.
K626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:14 PM   #572
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed re the "living" ships. This is exactly what i have read and heard and seen in dreams also. The ET telepathically interacting with the spacecraft which is what we would term "living" and conscious. It is through these Commander (of the ship) telepathic thoughts that control the craft.

I believe that the "underground" military (and yes, you can obviously read "underground" military, in both a literal and figurative sense!) would have back-engineered this level of technolgy by now or at the very least be just aboout cracking it.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 PM   #573
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of ships being living i thought that this article was very relevant to the discusion as here is an article al about a computer being able to read your mind. So, one can theorise if the computer can "read" your mind, then it can easily take instructions from it too, such as, steer a craft etc.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4694713.shtml

Cheers
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:52 AM   #574
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

The Snippet below may be of interest.

~~~Dr. von Braun explained how he and his (unnamed, for now) associates had been taken to the crash site after most of the military were pulled back.

They did a quick analysis of what they found. He told me the craft did not appear to be made of metal as we know metal on
earth.

He said it seemed to be created from something biological, like skin.

I was lost as to what he indicated, other than thinking perhaps the craft was "alive.
"

The recovered bodies were temporarily being kept in a nearby medical tent.

They were small, very frail and had large heads. Their eyes were large. Their skin was grayish and reptilian in texture. He said it looked similar to the skin texture of rattle snakes
he'd seen several times at White Sands.

His inspection of the debris had even him puzzled: very thin, aluminum colored, like silvery chewing gum wrappers. Very light and extremely strong. The interior of the craft was nearly bare of equipment, as if the creatures and craft were part of a single unit. ~~~

All the Best
Ara
Ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #575
James Casbolt
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Hi James,

I hope you are well.
I was wondering if you report gathered intel. back to anyone? Your superiors?
Are you here to find out/remeber more about yourself? Your past?
Are you trying to find out what level others are at?

Is there someone on the inside guiding you in anyway?

Peace, respect.
Best Regards
Iain
I'm here to shed more light on my past