Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 08:05 PM   #501
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Thank you I'm attracted to vortexes.

The sound of light blossoming into the taste of honey to know what creation feels like… just a thought!

Last edited by Christo888; 11-19-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:07 PM   #502
Malcontent
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I am coming late to this discussion so please excuse my ignorance. What if anything can you tell me about the brown type aliens? roughly 6 foot plus in height and slender with triangular heads.
I know a few things about them, only what they themselves have told me. I do not get a malevolent feeling from them, but I don't get a benevolent one as well. When I stated as much I got the impression i hurt his feelings.
I have also determined that they part of a group of beings throughout the galaxy. I have been told there are roughly 40 trillion beings in our galaxy alone. I have seen 3 foot height white aliens with dolphin like appearing skin and features to black gelatinous non-symmetrical beings. I have seen human looking ones also.
They are secretive and have stated they don't want earth to know of their presence. Any more information you could give would be nice.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #503
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
Hello, I am coming late to this discussion so please excuse my ignorance. What if anything can you tell me about the brown type aliens? roughly 6 foot plus in height and slender with triangular heads.
I know a few things about them, only what they themselves have told me. I do not get a malevolent feeling from them, but I don't get a benevolent one as well. When I stated as much I got the impression i hurt his feelings.
I have also determined that they part of a group of beings throughout the galaxy. I have been told there are roughly 40 trillion beings in our galaxy alone. I have seen 3 foot height white aliens with dolphin like appearing skin and features to black gelatinous non-symmetrical beings. I have seen human looking ones also.
They are secretive and have stated they don't want earth to know of their presence. Any more information you could give would be nice.
I'm sorry this type of being is completely new to me, have never in 40 plus years come across anything with that description. Perhaps you could advise me?

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 08:37 PM   #504
Malcontent
Avalon Senior Member

I probably have said to much already. They have gone to great lengths to try and convince me that I was dreaming. They have stopped trying to convince me now, and expressed their desire that I not talk about them. If what I have described doesn't remind you of the "bad" types then i see no reason to worry. They have not hurt me, and seem extremely curious. Whether a figment of my imagination or not I have never been able to remember my "dreams" as well as I can remember these. And I recall more of them everyday. It is more like being hypnotized than asleep.
I can say that something IS going down. And events here on earth are not random. They have expressed a particular dislike for some governments here on earth and feel betrayed by them. (does that sound familiar?)
All my life I have been a person of logic and science. Only those qualities about myself prepared me for what I have been experiencing for the last 3 years. The only thing I can say with certainty is that we are not alone in the universe. I have been told that beings throughout the galaxy number into the quintillions.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #505
Malcontent
Avalon Senior Member

Oops typo:
"I have been told that beings throughout the galaxy number into the quintillions."
=
I have been told that beings throughout the universe number into the quintillions.*
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 PM   #506
Malcontent
Avalon Senior Member

WTF?! Nice screen shot of my desktop.... I won't be back.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:12 PM   #507
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Well Barry, it is getting interesting i'll give you that!

A Couple questions to add to the interesting....

Have you any knowledge of silver skinned humanoid types?

Do greys avoid saltwater and do reptilians dislike golddust?

Ara mentioned the 'Gatherer,' does this persona have other assignments?

Are you aware of any 'pets' like cats or dogs that ET's have.

Thank you again for your willingness to help!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:44 PM   #508
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
???? You have me very confused

THE WATCHER
Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #509
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Well Barry, it is getting interesting i'll give you that!

A Couple questions to add to the interesting....
like all good things they unfortunately must come to an end, in a few days it seems

there are beings that have a silver type of sheen to them but not exactly silver skinned

Do greys avoid saltwater and do reptilians dislike golddust?
that i honestly could not say

Ara mentioned the 'Gatherer,' does this persona have other assignments?
its primary function is to gather samples, human, animal, mainly

Are you aware of any 'pets' like cats or dogs that ET's have.
new one to me sorry

Thank you again for your willingness to help!
my pleasure, my regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 12:25 AM   #510
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

I am a little confused myself as to why my last post was dismissed by so many, so fast.
No one has a comment to make of the possibility of what I said may be right or wrong.
Thats why I won't be paying subscription.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #511
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Hey barry!

Long time no talk!

Do ET's have wives? Or the ones you know of

Are they able to commit adultery?

Sexuality... same reproductive organs?

Thanks alot barry
Old 11-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #512
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

there are beings that have a silver type of sheen to them but not exactly silver skinned

Ok, well... care to fill me in on this one, including where I would go to continue finding more about, though I enjoy your company very much, I would fill this thread on this subject?
Old 11-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #513
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by munkey View Post
I am a little confused myself as to why my last post was dismissed by so many, so fast.
No one has a comment to make of the possibility of what I said may be right or wrong.
Thats why I won't be paying subscription.
please excuse an old man here, your post suggested a screen shot of your desktop, placed/seen where? i did not dismiss, simply failed to see what you were referring to

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #514
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It was "Malcontents" screen shot.

"Munkey" I liked your descriptions, It is just such a large topic, and the brunt of duality at its finest.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:57 AM   #515
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
Hey barry!

Long time no talk!

Do ET's have wives? Or the ones you know of

Are they able to commit adultery?

Sexuality... same reproductive organs?

Thanks alot barry
Hi, now please excuse my wacky sense of humour here, i mean no disrespect simply my silly sense tells me to laugh. Have never known a married couple ET, nor i feel they have social structures anywhere near the ones we have so adultery might be a no go, And its usually ascribed that they have no genitalia it might be difficult to reproduce as we know the term.

my regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #516
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

Ok, well... care to fill me in on this one, including where I would go to continue finding more about, though I enjoy your company very much, I would fill this thread on this subject?
yeah, can dig out the data and post here asap

regards

THE WATCHER
Old 11-20-2008, 02:05 AM   #517
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thank you for your reply.

Now to try and keep this simple and fill in all the blanks as to why I asked the questions.

The communications from the watchers does go agains't the non interference code as we are told they must abide by, communication in itself gets more information out that there is in fact beings out there that may or may not jump in to help us if needed, which alters the way in which we think.

Now I am of the belief that the watchers are both good and bad, jesus and the devil.

What I mean by that, is that they are the same, yet different ( I am not what you would call religious, but have beliefs that may contradict modern ideas)
Satan was created by God, Jesus was created by God, all things are created by God (I do not mean a man on a thrown, I mean more of an energy life force in the universe we are all a part of)
Now as a parent I have unconditional love for my children, no matter what they do or how stupid it is I will love them, God as an energy force of love must be the same.

Now we have watchers out there who are tall Nordic looking of amazing beauty of which we would love if we saw in person. Satan was described as the most beautiful of angels cast out of heaven.
would it be too much to assume that the watchers could both be our saviour as well as our downfall.?

having the watchers come down to save us in our greatest time of dispear only to give us what we really want and take away from us what we need.

I will try and explain what I mean by that.
lets imagine Satan as our Father and God as our mother, when we ask for a treat before our dinner our father will say yes and our mother says no, both love us and give their answer for their own reasons of love, our mother knows it will ruin our appetite and know we must eat proper food to be healthy and strong, yet our Father says yes because he hates to see us disapointed and hurt.

What if the first watchers come to save us are our fathers, they give us everything we want, after a few years our mother comes, all she can hope is not everyone ruined their appetite and gave in to their fathers gifts of love.

once you have got everything you want, there is nothing left, when all your dreams come true, you have no dreams left, when you eat ice cream for dinner every night, it no longer has that special treat feeling anymore.

I am not saying that the Watchers are evil, in fact I am saying the exact opposite, what I am trying to say is if they come to save us from ourselves to be very careful of what you ask for, because if you do ask for all your dreams to come true, they just might.

if anyone would like further information, or would like to discuss anything I wrote, you better ask quick, because I will not be paying for subsription so I can be told everything is great and I should use brand "X" when washing my Aura.
Munkey I loved this post. You brought to the surface some very valid comments.

As a mother and grandmother I resonated very much with your analogy, it made perfect sense.

So, please do not leave just yet as you have a gift of seeing things from other directions with an open mind.

Munkey I see The Mother as this material matrix of energies which provide all energies necessary to experience a physical/matter based form. I see My Father as the matrix of spiritual essences which weave together and form my spiritual essence. My Mother and Father blended together is "me".

Maybe some of the Watchers are Mother's Watchers and some are Father's Watchers and each does the bidding of their respective "Sources"?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #518
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Hi, now please excuse my wacky sense of humour here, i mean no disrespect simply my silly sense tells me to laugh. Have never known a married couple ET, nor i feel they have social structures anywhere near the ones we have so adultery might be a no go, And its usually ascribed that they have no genitalia it might be difficult to reproduce as we know the term.

my regards

THE WATCHER
The Tall Whites Charles Hall speaks about have 'families' sammytray. According to Charles Hall they have children and love their children unconditionally. This may suggest they can reproduce naturally. (If Charles Hall's story is factual)

According to Dan Burisch's testimony the J-Rods also had off-spring but they didn't have families in the same context as we define a family. The male penis was a retractable organ, just like certain reptiles. Apparently this was an adjustment which occurred through their 'evolution' as a result of certain conditions they were subjected too.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-20-2008, 03:46 AM   #519
munkey
Avalon Senior Member

Location: just outside the box next to the box you where thinking outside of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Munkey I loved this post. You brought to the surface some very valid comments.

As a mother and grandmother I resonated very much with your analogy, it made perfect sense.

So, please do not leave just yet as you have a gift of seeing things from other directions with an open mind.

Munkey I see The Mother as this material matrix of energies which provide all energies necessary to experience a physical/matter based form. I see My Father as the matrix of spiritual essences which weave together and form my spiritual essence. My Mother and Father blended together is "me".

Maybe some of the Watchers are Mother's Watchers and some are Father's Watchers and each does the bidding of their respective "Sources"?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

All the Best
Ara
everything in the universe is connected, I believe that the watchers are the mothers and the fathers watching, none with evil intent, but rather want to give us what they think is best for us.
I was trying to get out there that the father watchers will more than likely be the first to make contact and those who accept the gifts from the fathers will be condemed to repeat over and over again the mistakes and live what is described as the eternal hell, ( a life with no hopes or dreams),
those that wait for the mother watchers will listen and learn and be given the chance to live in heaven and continue to live and learn.

the true secret in learning is to listen and not just accept the easy answers.
An analogy is where a person will respect more what they have worked hard for, opposed to someone who is given everything. they will have little respect or reguard for what it is they have.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:48 AM   #520
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
May I inquire? Does this mean we, the public, will no longer be able to correspond with you?
nope, i'm quite happy for those interested in continuing dialog to email me and for those i know i can trust i will supply my home addy etc.

Are there other options available for us to continue corresponding with you?
i shall be working on this area and post what i can come up with OK?

How sad though that the wonderful interactions happening here on this thread will be severed. Everyone here is learning from everyone else's questions.

I will not pay for subscription either even though I enjoy the interactions with the wonderful people here. (you are all Great!!!)

Thanks Barry, I hope some alternative answer to this forum presents itself. Really all you need is a thread on a public forum somewhere. Preferably a forum where other whistle-blowers will also feel comfortable interacting with the public.

All the Best
Ara

Old 11-20-2008, 04:08 AM   #521
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
everything in the universe is connected, I believe that the watchers are the mothers and the fathers watching, none with evil intent, but rather want to give us what they think is best for us.

I was trying to get out there that the father watchers will more than likely be the first to make contact and those who accept the gifts from the fathers will be condemed to repeat over and over again the mistakes and live what is described as the eternal hell, ( a life with no hopes or dreams),
those that wait for the mother watchers will listen and learn and be given the chance to live in heaven and continue to live and learn.

the true secret in learning is to listen and not just accept the easy answers.

An analogy is where a person will respect more what they have worked hard for, opposed to someone who is given everything. they will have little respect or reguard for what it is they have
Very well stated Munkey.

All the Best
Ara
Old 11-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #522
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Barry,

Boscombe Down I see is a test centre and pilot school. Managed and run by QinetiQ - or KINETIC! Is this a reference to the type of propulsion being tested perhaps? Also, can you shed any light on the incident that occured on 26/09/1994?
Boscombe was chosen for its location and nearby areas, Porton, Salisbury plain. it has secure below ground facilities that even many of base personnel have no knowledge of. The prop syste, operating flight characteristics are highly classified
that event i believe concerned a faulty SR3 black manta which the CIA hurriedly retreived
Incredible! it would appear I've come full circle. My interest in ALL of this started with military aircraft, then secret military aircraft. Barry, do you have any info. on the SR3 that you could share? Could you also advise what psychotronic devices are?

futures are variable, apt to change constantly of course, a limited nuke war was observed and reported upon, then filed away as reference.
It is therefore, no use in getting hung up on what remote viewers/future predictors actually see as it is only a possibility. The future is not set in stone. This question Im sure must be very complicated to answer but I'll ask anyway .. When you go forward in time I am assuming you are going there in your mind? How do you move your mind forward? Are you mentally pushing through years to reach your target or can you arrive instantly?

There are some basic home methods for testing both psi levels and RV abilities, from ex military/intel personnel, i'll see if i have the links still to these
I would hugely appreciate this Barry. Thank you

Barry, please read this thread http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7734138.stm
Is this familiar to you?
no, but intersted now
Looks like the time is soon eh? I see stories coming through like this more and more these days be it in the news/the net/tv. We truly are being prepared.

Anyways, I have also decided not to subscibe, this thread/Barry/other fantastic questions askers is what has kept me at Avalon.
Without the knowledge of many here I would not be where I am just now and I thank you all.
I would however, like to provide the oppertunity to a few who wish to stay at this forum but will be struggling financially to do so. This will be my little pay back. Im not sure if a list will be made by Bill/Kerry of folks but if anyone would like to PM me about this please feel free to do so.

Barry, I will be in touch
Keep well
Best Regards
Iain
Old 11-20-2008, 10:44 AM   #523
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Hi Karen,

Thanks for writing. Sure whistleblowers are free... but then determining who is and who isn't is another matter. We would have to take it on faith so in principle we can include an option like that...

Cheers,

Kerry

ov 19, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Karen Eck wrote:

> Hi Bill and Kerry,
>
>> I have noted five or ten others have a reaction like his last sentence from Barry/The Watcher, and therefore I suggest an option that says: I am a whistleblower/witness/researcher and would like a complimentary subscription. And I will post that in those threads if you would like me to.
>
> http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=4106&page=20
> Have just read the announcement Kerry posted re next weeks change to subscription based forum. This is fine, they need funds etc, have no problem with that. But will state here its not a case of whether individuals can or cannot afford that fee, i strongly adhere to my principles that information should be freely available, i have always provided data/info freely. With that said as from next week i will not be able to continue providing information here at Avalon. My principles will not allow me to pay this fee in order to continue providing free information. Bill and Kerry might find this backfiring as whistleblowers/insiders are going to be rather reluctant coming here to assist if they have to pay a fee at the entrance!!
>
> Karen
>
> Books, Relaxation CDs, Resources for Indigo Children http://tinyurl.com/azehx
> Children of the New Earth Online http://tinyurl.com/asfgm
> PlanetLightworker Online http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
Old 11-20-2008, 03:32 PM   #524
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

my regards

THE WATCHER
I enjoy knowing that you are laughing! With all this "serious" talk, laughing is good for the soul!

Thank you for your answers Barry
Old 11-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #525
Bruce Lee
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:

My logic as follow:
#define:
Coffee=Primate gene
Sugar=OPI gene
2in1=Refined MRK-I gene
Creamer=Augmentation
3in1=Refined MRK-II gene
Stir=Evolution.

MRK-I creation is akin to spoon coffee, spoon sugar, add hot water and stir, results are either too bitter, too sweet or just nice.
Variables=coffee & sugar

Now comes MRK-II, we have 2in1 coffee+sugar stick, pour mixture, spoon creamer, add hot water and stir, bingo... balanced sweetness and bitterness plus creamy taste.
Variables=creamer

How about MRK-III then, get a 3in1 coffee+sugar+creamer stick, pour mixture, add hot water and stir, voila... perfect taste, no complain.
Variables=NIL

Barry am I getting near with above logic/analogy?

Best regards.
Bruce

I like the analogy, thats good

regards

THE WATCHER
I'm glad you like it, it's how I make sense out of these complex matters, thank you Barry.

I have some more questions if you don't mind:
1. How many tiers of watchers do you think exist from human to human watchers to OPI watchers up to the top of pyramid?

2. Is it possible that RV mode can be triggered unwillingly in dream state, if yes then how to differentiate between real RV and self imagined viewing in dream state?

Best regards.
Bruce
Closed Thread