Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
Mark Lipschitz
Banned

Default 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

There's been talk of disclosure forever it seems but lately at least to me there seems to be much more talk of it than ever before. It seems that many think that disclosure is imminent and that it will bring about a big change in our world and as a result everything will be better because of it.

To me this seems silly, and this is why I think so:

First of all, why would the government disclose the truth about ETs? Or anything else for that matter?

What would they have to gain from doing such a thing, except to incur the backlash from the public that they've been lied to for so long?

Once the masses realize just how small and insignificant everything we know and do is there would be huge social and political problems. Mass unrest. Basically, loss of control for the gov. That would be entirely counterproductive for them.

Most of all- what is the prime goal of the ptb? POWER

They only stand to lose power by disclosure.

Secondly, and this point I see as simply undeniable..... When and IF there is 'disclosure' from the ptb it will be, to put it bluntly- BS

Any 'disclosure', you can bet the bank on, would be only in the interest of the gov with the goal being the same as it always has been. And that is to manipulate, and to control.

Gov 'disclosure' would seem like turning over a new leaf, a new day. But really, all it would be is the same old story at the crux- the ptb using information to get the public to believe what they want them to.

And in a situation where there would be disclosure, it would be a total CYA move for the gov. (CYA= 'Cover your ***')

Why do you think that the Vatican over the past few years have started warming their people up to the fact that there is life outside our planet? Because they had said contrary to that before, and when there it is goign to be in people's faces there there IS such a thing as ETs they won't lose faith in the church... Intended result for the Vatican? They get to hold on to what little power they will still have at that point, at least for a little while.

Despite what we might want, knowing how the world works...as I see it- this is the basic fact of the matter when it comes to this issue.

What do you think? Am I wrong?
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lipschitz View Post
Once the masses realize just how small and insignificant everything we know and do is there would be huge social and political problems. Mass unrest. Basically, loss of control for the gov.
Are We not for the most part - There already ?

That said - I won't argue with You Mark but I will provide this Link for You to see My perspective on It.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...626#post224626

Careful though - We all get what We focus on...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 AM   #3
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

you make some pretty good points and I agree TPTB would not gain much for

disclosure probably just more of a head ache. I do see disclosure as inevitable

in the future, whether they tell us or not it has to happen, the ones who

look after this planet aren't just gonna sit back and wait forever and let

us live this false reality.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:36 AM   #4
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

You know- sometimes I am amazed at how weird this planet really is- imagine a planet where the PTB keep a tight mouth on what is allowed, what we can know, etc; it really is a Prison Planet- makes little sense- how does it benefit anyone to not be aware of other beings on other planets and in other dimensions?

I feel sorry for those idiots controlling the planet- they need to go to another part of the galaxy where they can be in spiritual time out and then get some deep counseling
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:56 AM   #5
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Mark, as much as I want disclosure (the real truth), I pretty much think you are correct. The advantage the US PTB will gain by disclosing is to beat other countries to the punch. If another country does it first. (China, Russia, UK etc) the US has only a few options; to deny any knowledge, to discredit the other country, or to admit we've been lied to 4-ever. As long as everyone keeps to the plan, the secret is safe. All it will take is one rogue country with viable proof and somebody's got a lot of explaining to do.

Then we have the false flag incidents that may appear in an attempt to scare people and impose new laws for our "safety". They (PTB) have probably sat in a think tank going over all the possibilities just in case.

Sometimes Mark, I think they will perpetuate this forever. I wonder if anything will ever happen.

My favorite scenario is the good ETs get fed up with the elitist greed and do it themselves. However, they have said, we must save ourselves.
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:24 AM   #6
Machforce1
Avalon Senior Member

Agreed. David Wilcox is living in a dream if he honestly thinks disclosure is imminent. It's not. There is absolutely no advantage for the PTB to disclose anything to the sheep. Makes you wonder about all the stuff that's put up on Camelot.
Machforce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 03:42 AM   #7
Chamber
Banned

Great topic.

A few of my thoughts:

Demanding governments disclose ETs...still places the power in their hands. They can tell us whatever they want and even if they did do a full disclosure, the simple admittance of lying for 60+ years would cause the majority of the Ufology community to think they were still lying about even more.

Yes, then you would have mass distrust on an even greater level than it already is and possibly social backlash.

Then you also have the compartmentalization in the black projects. We can debate on the elite/NWO stuff until the sun burns out....but I honestly do not believe that any one person or group knows EVERYTHING going on.

If there are indeed white hat/black hat factions as many have claimed....they BOTH have painted themselves into a corner on the ET subject. We also have to realize...many of these people that call the shots have inherited this mess if the 'coverup' did start in the 30s-40s era as some claim.

So, in a weird sense, I actually do have sympathy for them. The ones who do want this stuff out there....and to launch humanity into an amazing future...are still afraid of the public backlash that may occur.

I believe the key to is the Free Energy issue. Once this is out all over the world....and every single person on this planet has their basic needs met...and even things like plenty of nutritious food and clean water are solved with free energy devices....the world will have a renaissance.

The world will be happy....healthy...and not slaves in exchange for their basic needs. When the entire world is in that state of happiness and contentment....THEN they can say "Sorry we lied for a long time....here's the ETs" and it wont be that big of a deal.

Add to that....free energy doesn't even need to be "Disclosed" to us by governments. There are plenty of scientists who have done all the work already...but they keep being shut down or killed.

They simply have to step out of the way and let the rest of humanity decide the rate at which we want to evolve.

Once that happens....then the ETs will start landing in the open.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This may be a very crude analogy...but would Richard Nixon have been better or worse off...if he had made full disclosure concerning Watergate...early on in the fiasco? I think he would've been much better off. The dirt would've hit the fan. He would've gotten his hand slapped and his butt kicked...and he would've finished his term. The cover-up, lies, and denials seem to be what really sunk the Nixon administration.

There seems to be a disclosure process underway presently. We wouldn't have the information we have...without significant aspects of the PTB intending that this occur. Look at the big picture. Don't wait for some BS Presidential speech or some bogus press conference. Those will probably occur as damage control when particularly disruptive aspects of the disclosure process emerge.

Disclosure is probably the PTB telling us the truth...without telling us the truth. The PTB probably want to tell us the truth...while officially saying and admitting very little. Even if full disclosure occurred...UFO's landed on the White House lawn...met President Obama...and held a press conference...it wouldn't be long before the average Joe would be back to skirt-chasing, beer, and football. We live in a very strange world...don't we?

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-25-2010 at 04:42 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:00 AM   #9
Chamber
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This may be a very crude analogy...but would Richard Nixon have been better or worse off...if he had made full disclosure concerning Watergate...early on in the fiasco? I think he would've been much better off. The dirt would've hit the fan. He would've gotten his hand slapped and his butt kicked...and he would've finished his term. The cover-up, lies, and denials seem to be what really sunk the Nixon administration.

There seems to be a disclosure process underway presently. We wouldn't have the information we have...without significant aspects of the PTB intending that this occur. Look at the big picture. Don't wait for some BS Presidential speech or some bogus press conference. Those will probably occur as damage control when particularly disruptive aspects of the disclosure process emerge.

Disclosure is probably the PTB telling us the truth...without telling us the truth. The PTB probably want to tell us the truth...while officially saying and admitting very little. Even if full disclosure occurred...UFO's landed on the White House lawn...met President Obama...and held a press conference...it wouldn't be long before the average Joe would be back to skirt-chasing, beer, and football. We live in a very strange world...don't we?

Namaste
Good points.

Honestly I don't think it's Joe 6-pack they're worried about. It's the rest of us with well meaning intentions that frighten the poo out of them....and that's where the majority of the spin is inserted.

Hey, anyone ever consider the idea that maybe stuff is being kept back from us for a very good reason....and not because some ETs have malicious intent?

We live in such an idolizing society....you march a buncha Na'Vi from Avatar on TV for Disclosure....and watch them become The New Gods.

So...I say....forget the ETs....lets get our own stuff together folks.
Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:41 AM   #10
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamber View Post
Good points.

Honestly I don't think it's Joe 6-pack they're worried about. It's the rest of us with well meaning intentions that frighten the poo out of them....and that's where the majority of the spin is inserted.

Hey, anyone ever consider the idea that maybe stuff is being kept back from us for a very good reason....and not because some ETs have malicious intent?

We live in such an idolizing society....you march a buncha Na'Vi from Avatar on TV for Disclosure....and watch them become The New Gods.

So...I say....forget the ETs....lets get our own stuff together folks.
I personally think that there have been official disclosure from third parties like the Guardian Alliance, in which ALL, the hidden history of Earth and the cosmic drama we are enfolded and what may happen in the following years, how to protect ourselves, etc has been unveiled

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html
http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_1.html

There has been also unofficial "official" disclosure by people that worked and may still work for TPTB

I am of the oppinion that "official" disclosure will happen if they can not find other way to implement OWO and with the sole purpose of declaring Martial Law so.....I am not looking to that

Love

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 01-25-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:36 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
You know- sometimes I am amazed at how weird this planet really is.....I feel sorry for those idiots controlling the planet- they need to go to another part of the galaxy where they can be in spiritual time out and then get some deep counseling

Yeah right...thanks for the laugh, nice try unfortunately sociopaths and the criminally insane are rarely cured with therapy, rehab or deep counseling, they are way beyond help...Some people are simply a menace.

Maybe next life time their soul might evolve...maybe not.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

If you go to places like India and you talk about disclosure they will laugh and tell you what else is new. Most people in the western world prefer to cling on to the 3 dimensional reality. Preferring to call the world of spirits or aliens a fantasy created by conspiracy theories, ufologist etc..
The disclosure will take place through sites like Project Camelot, and the many other sites dedicated to these topics. Now ask yourself has your world change since you came across this information. Did it rock your world ?
In truth the governments of the world have gotten into some deep Kimchi with the alien agendas and is gotten pass the point of any type of control so sooner or later someone would have to spill the beans. In the meantime at a rate of 1 million per month people keep popping their heads to wonder at the possibilities in Project Camelot alone, with the other websites, radio programs and the like is hard to close your eyes in denial. Aliens do not exits !!! To those folks in denial I say look at yourself in the mirror, "aliens are we".Surprise Surprise !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:29 PM   #13
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I understand there's a true principle that says that whatever happens, whatever materialises in the world, is essentially the sum total of what everybody wants. Conflicting wants cancel each other out if they're wanted with equal strength by both camps, and so on. Consequently, I don't believe that politicians and the PTB have as much power as many suppose. Rather, they are ultimately to a considerable extent servants of the net psychic wants of humanity. Let's not forget this side of the equation.

I also understand that benevolent ETs do add their assistance and their consciousness to basically greatly "magnify" the efforts of ethical humans once the efforts of such humans have reached a certain level, provided the cause is a sufficiently worthy and needed one. (Even Kerry has asserted in one radio program that benevolent ETs have intervened in various identifiable instances in recent years. Sorry, I don't have the reference offhand.) And I understand that they have decided that disclosure this year is one such worthy cause, and that it's now time for them to begin to add their weight.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:38 PM   #14
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
I am of the oppinion that "official" disclosure will happen if they can not find other way to implement OWO and with the sole purpose of declaring Martial Law so.....I am not looking to that
Love
Yes indeed, I think disclosure will only happen to save their butt when exposure of their lies is imminent or
it might occur as a last resort of defense in a form we really don't want.

I think they are aware that their lies are going to be exposed sooner or later ... and therefore I think a controlled disclosure is
already happening. Maybe (just maybe) they need an emergency landing. And a belly landing is always better than a crasch landing.

Did you notice there is a lot of discussion about forgiveness and how they should be forgiven ? I can't proof it but my gut feeling tells
me that a lot of strange unexpected moves we see lately are caused by infiltration and pressure on established 'trusted' whistleblowers.

E.g. Greer insisting that all ET's are good, relationship with Rockefellers and that the Clinton's are supposed to be on the good side.
And also the talk of David Wilcock that everything is moving in the right direction reinforced by the latest audio blog with Banjamin Fulford.
Again ... everything is going to be ok but we need to forgive ... etc.

I don't say they are on the bad side per se ... but I think they're used for a single purpose by others .... (just my 2 cents ..)
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #15
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know if disclosure as its referred to (silly expression in any case) will not happen, but whatever is disclosed will be nonsense.

evolution of our species does not happen by being beemed up to space ... the idea is not even biologically practicle. We support 1000's of organisms just in our gut, there is different permanent bacteria on your wrist and your elbow and we rely on all of these creatures for our very life as much as they rely on us as hosts, thats just your body then there is every single interconnected organism around you, on the earth in the air etc... a mesmirising number to behold in the end0. So we simply would die on a tin ship without bringing the whole of the earths eco-system with us.

The whole battlestar (although I love sci-fi for its imagination) is quite simply impossible. we are humans here because that is the perfect suit, it is not the perfect suit for anywhere else and so cannot leave this earth.

Slightly off topic but relevent to think about I think. we have become slightly silly in our belief that some day we will all be able to live on spaceships etc... if you evolve you will change into whatever is perfect for that reality's experience.

Much love to all
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:58 AM   #16
Odiwan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lipschitz View Post
Most of all- what is the prime goal of the ptb? POWER

They only stand to lose power by disclosure.

Secondly, and this point I see as simply undeniable..... When and IF there is 'disclosure' from the ptb it will be, to put it bluntly- BS

Any 'disclosure', you can bet the bank on, would be only in the interest of the gov with the goal being the same as it always has been. And that is to manipulate, and to control.

Gov 'disclosure' would seem like turning over a new leaf, a new day. But really, all it would be is the same old story at the crux- the ptb using information to get the public to believe what they want them to.

And in a situation where there would be disclosure, it would be a total CYA move for the gov. (CYA= 'Cover your ***')
I think that for this reason alone, an official disclosure would only ever be as much truth as they could afford to release, and that said truth would definitely be spun. Personally, I think our first official contact will be either/ and/or military controlled vehicles impersonating ETs ot STS entities. I do not think that beings of positive orientation are going to come down here (openly) as we as a species would look to them as our saviours.

Which leads me to the next point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post

Namaste
Untill we lift ourselves up, en masse, spiritually, how are we supposed to inhabit the greater universe, as the light beings we truly are.

Perhaps disclosure from the top will never happen, not in the way we would wish. It's us, people who do the research, participate in forums, try to discern as best as we can, who can then put it out there to freinds, family, co-workers, etc... on that note I just did a survey for Avaaz (the humanitarian NPO) and in their survey the asked "what was the issue that needs most campaigning?" to which I replied "zero point energy /free energy"

It is us who carry the truth and will create the tipping point/ critical mass where disclosure can come about, not in a official capacity, but rather as an understood meme that cannot be denied. Time for more of us (myself included) to "come out of the closet" on what we know and feel to be true on these things, and to hell with what people think of us. The more of us speaking our truth, the less crazy it will seem.
Odiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #17
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 'Disclosure' is a fairy tale

I simply must say this and so I will as It seems to have been missed by most if not all of Us. I've been on the Frontlines in one form or another for going on over 20 Years now. Others have been there with Me all down the long road to now...

Back in the Day when I started with this, many thought I was nuts or plain dangerous as I always jolted the Paradigm no matter where I went.

I was always there screaming it to the Rafters ;

- The NWO is real.
- There are such things as Ghosts, Aliens, and Alternate Dimensions.
- Religion divides and is not of the Creator.
- The Governement is there to keep the Common Man down.
- Humans as They are now are not Originally from Earth.
- Human DNA has been edited.
- ETs are among Us.
- World History in the Books is a Joke...

All these things and more have now been proven to be more real than most would like to admit...

All of that Vindication and not a word to Individuals such as Myself that have always kept a fire for Truth burning...

Not that We seek Vindication - But rather that People finally wake up and see just how FAR WE HAVE COME to Disclosure about a great Deal of the Mystery as It effects Earth Humans at this Point in Their Upliftment...

Simply put - It is more widespread than We may want to admit...

The search for aliens should start on Earth not outer space, says scientist

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...scientist.html

Odds of finding E.T. never better: astronomer

http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2...onference.html

Scientists to discuss alien life

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...ICNwVrAAC6UMag

Are aliens out there? Heavens, I hope so!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...I-hope-so.html

Why hasn’t ET made contact yet?

http://www.ethiopianreview.com/news/15992

Boffins see 'probability' of alien life

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...VKnWILywESRXzA

Scientists say aliens may already be on Earth

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/810266-s...lready-be-here

Would space aliens need redemption?

http://blog.beliefnet.com/roddreher/...edemption.html

In Britain, the hunt is on for aliens

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id...tionid=3510208

Even if we found aliens, how would we communicate?

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...e-1878670.html

Man 'must prepare to meet alien life forms'

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/152841-m...en-life-forms/

Aliens might not be friendly, warns astronomer

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...stronomer.html

Scientists probe alien life

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/uk_nation...be_alien_life/

Oh and BTW - The above Linked Articles are all from One Day...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote