Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 03:31 AM   #51
Suriel

Wink Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

In the lower dimensions there are millions upon millions of lost souls that need guidance. Sometimes dark entities are attracted to heavenly bodies such as yourself. While we are here on Earth, we get the fun of hanging out with these lower energy spirits. They can hang with us and get comfortable.

They are also known as the Shadow people. To truly help the shadows is to help them cross over to the otherside. You can do this in the astral realm. When you fight a spirit, you are fighting yourself. Because we are all connected. Darker spirits have had the absence of light so they do what they can for attention or desperation.

I have helped many spirits cross over. But it takes a certain skill that only you can discover and develop. I can give you a clue but it involves the ability to open a vortex with your light energy. This creates a mini blackhole to open the light portal. Once the portal opens, the spirit can cross over.

Now, if it is a dark spirit that does not want to cross over, you have to learn to use your light energy powers to make it go away. This is also done in the astral realm. To be blunt: zap its ass with a lightning bolt. lol

I've had to this on more than one occassion to many Demons, especially the Higher ones.

If you develop your light energy through many actions of love. In time your light body will grow brighter. You will eventually get to a level of brightness where no dark spirit can even come near you. Once you get to Angel status, it will literally scare the Hell out of them. Forgive the Pun.

I have shadow people screaming all the time when they come near me. I hate it when that happens because I lose sleep. But it does happen on occassion.

Once you get more familiar with the way the spirit realm works, you will realize that this reality and the spirit world are the same but on different frequencies. Of course, you already know that. That is the fun in living in the lower realms.

Good Luck.

Peace
Old 09-17-2008, 03:51 AM   #52
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

Suriel,

I'd love to hear more of the process and experience.

How does one find and develop the technique? Your clue was received, but I'd respectfully ask for another piece of the puzzel, or, if needed, I'd like to buy a vowel, seriously, ghost nudging for 200 please.

It reminds me of the Robert Monroe work to actually train folk for the service of clearing the sludge out of the astral levels, kindly, of course. I had considered going to take the Monroe Institutes gateway program to learn the techniques, but got diverted in my quests.

I respectfully think this may be one of the highest forms of Service to Others (STO) that we could provide. I know I sure would like a kick out of lower / purgatory levels if there ...

Namaste!
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:08 AM   #53
Suriel

Wink Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

You channel energy through your hand and create a vortex by spinning your finger clockwise creating a spiral. This opens a gate to the light.

It takes practice in the spirit realm.

This is the only simple direct way I can explain this process. It does take practice. Once you gain experience controlling the astral realms, you can then interact with the lost spirits in the void. It is a higher angelic power.

I'm sure you are on the right path. This lesson can only be learned internally. No one can teach you this in 3d reality.

I hesitated to post this information because it is spiritual sacred knowledge. But maybe this can help others learn the same technique. It may be the key to winning the war between good and evil.

I'm glad you found interest in this subject. Thanks! Peace.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:07 AM   #54
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Suriel! There is so much myth and fear build around this.
I used to get a lot of them a couple of years ago, now they just hide
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 04:44 AM   #55
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post
You channel energy through your hand and create a vortex by spinning your finger clockwise creating a spiral. This opens a gate to the light.

This is the only simple direct way I can explain this process. It does take practice. Once you gain experience controlling the astral realms, you can then interact with the lost spirits in the void. It is a higher angelic power.

I'm sure you are on the right path. This lesson can only be learned internally. No one can teach you this in 3d reality.

I hesitated to post this information because it is spiritual sacred knowledge. But maybe this can help others learn the same technique. It may be the key to winning the war between good and evil.

I for one thank you very much. I was intuitively using my hands to channel energy out but had not considered working towards what you are describing. Thank you for sharing that with all of us.

It's funny, right now I feel this energy is helping me. I'm seeing a lot of contrast and have become very aware of my thoughts as I don't want to provide fodder for the negativity. My white sage arrives tomorrow, I have some other things I've picked up (white candles, lavender oil, incense), and I've had numerous one-sided discussions with the entity- from telling it to leave to attempting a discussion with the higher self of the entity. I've been very careful with my grounding and protection as well (and always will be after this!). I don't suspect this will be a big problem- unnerving at first- but I see it as many important lessons to learn which means more growth. I appreciate all of the advice that has been given because all of it has expanded my mind and as I can see helped others as well. In the end, like others have mentioned, I just need to keep working on my own vibration as I move along and whether I rid myself of it now or in the near future it won't matter since I'm aware of what it is and what it does.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:54 PM   #56
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Does anyone have any experience removing a succubus? I am dealing with one and have no idea on how to remove it...I was thinking about about those remove healers but i don't know any good ones. Can you guys recommend me some good spirit removal healers? Thanks

Much love and light,
Rebel4Life

P.S. This started about 1 month ago and has gotten to a point where It feels like a magnetic energy that is hanging around in my crown chakra and 3rd eye.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #57
AquariusWitness
Avalon Senior Member

Let me share an experience that is related.

About 2 months ago, I was dreaming while sleeping. I was mostly oblivious and only following things like most of us are while dreaming. I was imagining myself at work and my boss was speaking to me in his office. I was sitting down and he was behind me, had a hand on one of my shoulder and was speaking to me in a paternal fashion. I became conscious enough at this moment, there a problem. *I couldn't move*. And I was feeling bad, kind of drained of will and strenght. I started to try to shake up, very little. I imagined that a mirror was in front of me, and there it was. My boss had dissapeared and to my utmost surprised a hand was still my shoulder, but the hand was not connected to any arm! It was just a lone hand holding my shoulder. I started to shake up more firmly and started to distinguish a semi invisible shape in the mirror, it was holding me tightly. That's when I woke up in a bad nightmare kind of fashion. The thing had been too vivid to be just a dream.

Two weeks later. I was dreaming again. I didn't remember the circumstances. But I know I was kind of following the dream again. But suddently, I became very angry for no reason, I turned around and *BANG!*, I jumped something!
Never saw what it was but it was an entity. The little bugger was probably trying to sneak up on me. I immediatly felt drained again. The thing quickly turned degenerated into a fight. I woke up right away.

I have not been bothered since in my dreams. I was wondering, is there a way to ward such undesirable visitor in ou sleep state?

Thank you,

- Raphael Vanier
AquariusWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:06 PM   #58
Captain Obvious
Avalon Senior Member

Hello AquariusWitness,
I'm intrigued, because I described a somewhat similar experience to yours in another thread, with the boss & office setting!

It's located in the Fear: How do we overcome it? thread if you are interested in reading about my experience.

Since it's while sleeping, it's probably happening in the astral plane, so my suggestion is to zap (to make a point - and more if message not taken) or make/imagine an eggshell of gold light around you.

Last edited by Captain Obvious; 09-19-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Captain Obvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:47 AM   #59
Debugged

I've had a lot of luck with the techniques of Dr. Barbara Ann Brennan. She speaks of clearing the chakras, and removing psychic hooks that dark entities as well as other people put into us.

I've also succeeded most efficiently when invoking the Lord Jesus Christ, to get rid of negative entities. I have combined this with burning sage, and it seemed to help.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:09 AM   #60
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

I rate Diane Stein's Book Essential Psychic Healing as the best resource for all things hooks, barbs, and psychically gooey ... with Brennan's a more gentle 'airy' second ...

Stein > Essential Psychic Healing: A Complete Guide to Healing Yourself, Healing Others, And Healing the Earth
http://www.amazon.com/Essential-Psyc.../dp/1580911730

Brennan > Light Emerging: The Journey of Personal Healing
http://www.amazon.com/Light-Emerging...2229053&sr=1-2

Seems to me, our powerful negative emotions send * some * of these nasty cords, hooks and barbs, while others feel to be not of earthbound origin. Once these books are read, I suspect anyone seeking harmony will be much more diligent with their thought and emotion projections.

~ got nasty cords, disconnect them! / sending nasty cords, why?!?!?! ~
Old 09-24-2008, 04:29 AM   #61
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

So does this actually work for removal of earthbound spirits? or Just healing in general. Ive spend a good amount of money trying to get rid of w/e I have...and all i got was a healing*session* I'll ask this again. Does anyone know of any good spirit removers or exorcists I can get in contact with? Thanks

Rebel4Life
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:52 AM   #62
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
I will say one thing, I'm not totally freaked out. I actually feel empowered because for the first time I was aware and witness to exactly how strong our energy is. I had no idea, I could feel it like I could feel any other part of my body. We are amazing. I can't describe how wild it is to literally feel this extension of yourself with a fighting force. It's no wonder beings try to attach to us but it also has shown me that we really, truly can change this world. I have zero doubt about that now. We are a FORCE.

Any advice?

Here may be the key to your experience. You are expanding both in perception and power. You may even be doing battle with your own darkside, but you are discovering how powerful and multidimensional you are.

Just my 2¢ worth...
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #63
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

In one of my visits to the astral realm which i was allowed to recall by one of my guides i was shown a unique way to deal with attack upon your soul.

This guide as a habit of controlling my attention away from him so i never see him but only listen to his words and focus upon what he teaches me. I often think this is a private joke between us that was agreed before this present life.

He has spoken to me before in waking life with sudden words that lift me up and encourage my thoughts. He is elusive but always here which often causes me frustration.

In the astral realm i was shown a method that would benefit me. He told me to accept anything that scared, upset or would warrent me feeling weakened. If you accept all that is then you are in harmony and your being will deal with what ever comes your way. By accepting all that is your true self will embrace and channel it on its way. Energies of ill will cannot attach and will move like a snake around your being and carry on looking for another who is weak. To be weak is to fear and this is what those things stick to like glue. A phobia is a big attraction for it stops you in your method of thinking and weakens you auric field allowing them in. Memories can also alert them or rather open the door again to your being.

He showed me a line of colours which hit me and moved around me whilst he spoke. Not all attachments are from earth and this is why it is important to be grounded at all times - for external entities rely on the fear of the unknown This opens a door into the matrix of your being.

He called it an harmony shield.

Many lost beings are drawn by a fear or addiction you both share. They feed off of you by living it again whilst being in a form that isnt restricted in the way you are by being wihin a body.

I hope this makes some sense.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #64
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriel View Post

suriel that is really interesting you are the only person i have heard talk about this.

i am interested particularly because over the past few years i have been attacked by dark entities in my dream .. the astral ?

i have been awar e and called out to a higher force and light came through my head and hands .. and it was full of love but strong fair firm almost fierce loving and the entities ran ... but i felt so much compassion for them as they ran from the light ..

i have never been taught to do this and it was just channeled through me in the dream state .. amazing though .. and as i have said .. made me feel such compassion fo rthose dark beings
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #65
paigetheoracle
Avalon Senior Member

Ruby Tuesday -you've got the right neutral attitude: Look at it, learn from it but don't believe you need its help as much as it needs yours. If it sees danger everywhere, it is dangerous itself because of this attitude. Fear is leading it to act and not only that but act protectively towards what it is afraid of losing - you. Like all these negative nutcases in the world at the moment, it will destroy you, to save you from your 'self' (That being you accessed when this incident happened). Looking at the world, we can be drawn into this Matrix of other people and despair that we cannot steer this ship away from the rocks it is heading towards but 'it is only a movie' remember. Addiction as an emotion is always negative, in that it is always cutting off 'from' as positive emotion is always connecting and creating links but in either case reality is an illusion that is built or destroyed by us, not something that has reality outside of us as far as we are concerned.
paigetheoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #66
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

When I first was exposed to 'The War In Heaven', I wasn't ready for it ...

Now, it is the puzzle piece that fits best, for me ...

http://communityvisionblog.ning.com/...%3ATopic%3A182

~ love and namaste, my sisters and brothers ~
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM   #67
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

"Angelic forces, take all earthbound spirits and disincarnate entities off of __________ and take them to where they are supposed to be"

Works on everything accept for an authentic demon, those are very rare when compared to the lesser negative entities.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #68
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

I have been utilising a meditation when bathing that requires you to imagine the water clearing away any attachments. I have done this for 3 weeks and yesterday detected a small creature on my shoulder. When i focused the cleansing energy upon it the creature moved/crawled down my back and clung. It was black and seemed somewhet messy. I got the impression that it was addicted to some part of my life. Today i tried to focus upon it and remove it without luck. As i write i can now feel it along my middle back holding on to my shoulders. Can anyone help?
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #69
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

You need someone to take it of

Someone who can " see" this parasitic entity.

Look for someone in your region who can do that.
A psychic healer of some kind.
It is very good you found it and now you need someone to help you.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:37 PM   #70
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrostheblack View Post
I have been utilising a meditation when bathing that requires you to imagine the water clearing away any attachments. I have done this for 3 weeks and yesterday detected a small creature on my shoulder. When i focused the cleansing energy upon it the creature moved/crawled down my back and clung. It was black and seemed somewhet messy. I got the impression that it was addicted to some part of my life. Today i tried to focus upon it and remove it without luck. As i write i can now feel it along my middle back holding on to my shoulders. Can anyone help?
Ask Zeus to destroy it with static electricity. I had one of these things one time. It was put there by someone or something wishing to view what I was up to. Looked like a gargoil when I asked to see visual image of it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:45 PM   #71
Ali Quadir
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyTuesday View Post
Any advice?
Repeat your initial demands for it to leave...

It is normal that an entity comes back and frightens you like this. If you give in now it will stay there because you didn't really want it to go. You can try to connect to a God or avatar that you happen to believe in, or just the great spirit.

Something to think about though.. These parasitic entities don't just show up. You invited it into your life to fulfill a desire or need at some point. It's quite likely doing that.

Someone once told me I had a parasite and she would remove it. I told that someone to back off and made agreements with the parasite so we could live good together. Its no longer a parasite and I discovered it had something to do with a death in my family a generation ago. I am glad I was able to help.

For comparison. Biologically speaking a child is a parasite. It lives in you feeds off you and gives nothing back. Unless you emotionally connect to it that is....
Ali Quadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 11:11 AM   #72
Logout
Avalon Senior Member

changed

Last edited by Logout; 03-31-2010 at 06:54 AM.
Logout is offline   Reply With Quote