Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-19-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
wayoftheshell

Default william deagle scares the holy **** out of me for his believability

hello groundcrew from the sunflower state. am wishing you all well in your preparations as we surf the apocolypse. good luck! and god(dess) bless. personally am going to focus on picking brains for opionions on this wild thing or that one and will be posting pertinent pieces of information.

would like to kick off on getting peoples take on william deagle. boy that guy is intelligent, smooth, and articulate. he pulls on punches and may hold the most radical set of views that i have come across. would appreciate feedback on this mans view of things. pretty intense. what can we believe or not. or is it all true?
Old 10-19-2008, 03:35 AM   #2
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: william deagle scares the holy **** out of me for his believability

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayoftheshell View Post
hello groundcrew from the sunflower state. am wishing you all well in your preparations as we surf the apocolypse. good luck! and god(dess) bless. personally am going to focus on picking brains for opionions on this wild thing or that one and will be posting pertinent pieces of information.

would like to kick off on getting peoples take on william deagle. boy that guy is intelligent, smooth, and articulate. he pulls on punches and may hold the most radical set of views that i have come across. would appreciate feedback on this mans view of things. pretty intense. what can we believe or not. or is it all true?

Have you seen the John Leer Interview on Camelot?

If you did .. do you recall .. when he starts talking about a person aka "sleeper"

well If ya do ..

Here are some quotes --

""It's human nature to look at the bad and fret over things that seldom come true. Enjoying life is not a given, we have to snatch it out of the jaws of pessimism.""

""There is aways a bigger doom and gloom to swallow up the little ones. Happiness and joy is what gloom and doom is out to take from us. In reality there is no gloom and doom, only illusion of it. We came into this life with nothing we leave this life with noting. On the other side we have everything, no illusions like we have here. ""

""Our thoughts and addictions create our illusionary reality and make our lives what they are. No government or anything else has that kind of power over us, it's all our baby. Some people don't like changing their own diapers, and prefer to walk bowlegged instead""

""Gloom and Doom is what we 3D brains love

The media that has the most gloom and doom stuff wins and gets the most traffic and money. I think its because we hope the next guy will have it worse, and that kind of makes us feel better about our own situations. ""

~~~
Hope this unscares u .. I'm Mr Anti-Doom here on the forums
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:50 AM   #3
california
Avalon Senior Member

I like Dr. Deagle. I've seen all his videos, listened to his radio show... his Mp3's....

I'm grateful for his leadership.
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Me to, is totally credible, especially because he touches All the topics (including those who no one want to touch like the Jesuits, the real poppeteers, who are the top of the pyramyd in the world, they create the illuminati, the black pope controls masonry, the knights of malta and a horde of others organizations serves them, etc.), constinuosly talks about solutions and is an amazing profesional in his field.

Everyday are more transmisions in differents parts of the world of his program.

Cheers! hahaha
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post

If you did .. do you recall .. when he starts talking about a person aka "sleeper"

well If ya do ..

Here are some quotes --

""It's human nature to look at the bad and fret over things that seldom come true. Enjoying life is not a given, we have to snatch it out of the jaws of pessimism.""

""There is aways a bigger doom and gloom to swallow up the little ones. Happiness and joy is what gloom and doom is out to take from us. In reality there is no gloom and doom, only illusion of it. We came into this life with nothing we leave this life with noting. On the other side we have everything, no illusions like we have here. ""

""Our thoughts and addictions create our illusionary reality and make our lives what they are. No government or anything else has that kind of power over us, it's all our baby. Some people don't like changing their own diapers, and prefer to walk bowlegged instead""

The media that has the most gloom and doom stuff wins and gets the most traffic and money. I think its because we hope the next guy will have it worse, and that kind of makes us feel better about our own situations. ""

~~~
sleeper also have a blog, kinda of topic but... http://sleeperlou.proboards55.com/in...?board=general
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #6
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I found this other link and the future visions are very similar to Mr. Deagles's dream/visions.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4383
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:19 PM   #7
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

One way to earn a living.

FEAR

Last edited by orionsbelt; 11-02-2008 at 02:13 AM.
orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:57 AM   #8
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Guys, I wouldn't lose any sleep over what Bill Deagle says.
I suspect he's a bit unhinged.
Like David Icke, Nancy Lieder and Dick Cheney he is a fear-monger.
Whats good about these individuals though is that they are teaching us to be very careful about what to think and who we let mess with our thoughts.

If Deagle or Dick Cheney scares you thats because you have given your power away to them and you are letting them do that to you. I think Deagle is untintentional, Cheney obviously knows what he is doing in the fear department.

As we approach 2012 and 4d, your thinking will begin to manifest things into your reality alot faster. I've noticed this is happening to me. You have to regulate what your thoughts are and what your emotional state is. If you have a conciousness based on fear, then guess what you're going to get more of. If its relaxed, fun, and grounded, then thats what you'll have.
Think of your mind as the Genie in the bottle, 'your wish is my command master'.
Thats the catch. Thats the secret to 2012. Thats the power we have and are learning to play with.
So...relax, its all cool, chill out and follow your intuition, trust it. Thats what you have to learn.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:20 AM   #9
msv
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I found this other link and the future visions are very similar to Mr. Deagles's dream/visions.
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4383
The time line has shifted so many times since 2006, there is no way any prophecy from then is at all relevant. Yesterday's is hardly relevant.
msv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:22 AM   #10
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with you on a lot of what you said steve.

Now, i know that Bill Deagle is a fairly credible guy, much of his work ties in nice and neat with the reasearch ive done and im pretty sure that people perceieve him as negative because thats what he's touching down on, the stuff that he thinks is most pertinent.

Although now i must say, your right about the 2012 thing. Ive noticed my thoughts becoming reality very quickly lately, and wheras before i would wait a few months for a thought to manifest its manifesting now in a matter of days. So on that note, i would highly advise anyone currently in this line of research to cease imediatly and do everything in your power to bring love and joy into your lives.

You cannot beat the negativity by focusing on it, only by countering it with positivity will you effect any change. There is much truth in that statement.
And i can understand how some will feel that they need to 'know the beast' so that they may be in a position to defend against or defeat it but take my word for it, to know the beast you will will become the beast. You wont change anything other then make your own life difficult.

Go out, have fun and enjoy the next few years guys. If nothing bad happens then you will have had an enjoyable experience, if something bad happens then you will have had an enjoyable experience. Let the demons fight amongst themselves, this will tear you apart if you persue it.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:31 AM   #11
Ampgod
Avalon Senior Member

Deagle is here to teach the masses a lesson about themselves.
Ampgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:43 AM   #12
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyg View Post
Guys, I wouldn't lose any sleep over what Bill Deagle says.
I suspect he's a bit unhinged.
Like David Icke, Nancy Lieder and Dick Cheney he is a fear-monger.
Whats good about these individuals though is that they are teaching us to be very careful about what to think and who we let mess with our thoughts.

If Deagle or Dick Cheney scares you thats because you have given your power away to them and you are letting them do that to you. I think Deagle is untintentional, Cheney obviously knows what he is doing in the fear department.

As we approach 2012 and 4d, your thinking will begin to manifest things into your reality alot faster. I've noticed this is happening to me. You have to regulate what your thoughts are and what your emotional state is. If you have a conciousness based on fear, then guess what you're going to get more of. If its relaxed, fun, and grounded, then thats what you'll have.
Think of your mind as the Genie in the bottle, 'your wish is my command master'.
Thats the catch. Thats the secret to 2012. Thats the power we have and are learning to play with.
So...relax, its all cool, chill out and follow your intuition, trust it. Thats what you have to learn.
I agree with most of what you have said here with one exception. I have a hard time comparing David Icke to Dick Cheney. I rather like and admire David Icke!

What he talks about is scary but I feel it is the truth, unlike the current VP.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
Koyaanisqatsi
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post

well If ya do ..

Here are some quotes --

~~~
i'm with you on this bro.

we become what we think about.

plain & simple

whatever fills ur thoughts shall fill your experience...

lefty loosey, righty tighty

loose like a goose

spontaneous

aware

reactionary

flowing

peace
Koyaanisqatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:45 AM   #14
steveyg
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
I agree with most of what you have said here with one exception. I have a hard time comparing David Icke to Dick Cheney. I rather like and admire David Icke!

What he talks about is scary but I feel it is the truth, unlike the current VP.
Hi micjer,

On the face of it they are different, however, if Icke makes you feel scared and Cheney makes you feel scared, then are they not worthy of comparison?

You see, it doesnt matter who you believe is right, Icke or Cheney, you are still giving away your power to someone else and allowing them to influence your thoughts and emotions.
steveyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:55 AM   #15
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
Deagle is here to teach the masses a lesson about themselves.
Don't forget he's also here to sell us books and Medicine to save us from ourselves Anyways I for one don't believe this guy He has came out in the past yelling"wolf wolf" and nothing has yet to happened. His credibility is good and just add in the people "jesuits" HE'S BELIEVABLE BECAUSE HES TALKING ABOUT THEM! But that does not necessarily true.To me this man reminds me of alex jones aka fear mongerer still working for the man trying to get people in the negative emotion of "fear".
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:03 AM   #16
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel4Life View Post
Don't forget he's also here to sell us books and Medicine to save us from ourselves Anyways I for one don't believe this guy He has came out in the past yelling"wolf wolf" and nothing has yet to happened. His credibility is good and just add in the people "jesuits" HE'S BELIEVABLE BECAUSE HES TALKING ABOUT THEM! But that does not necessarily true.To me this man reminds me of alex jones aka fear mongerer still working for the man trying to get people in the negative emotion of "fear".
Really you don't have listened to his radio shows, that's a critic without knowing the topic so does not have relevance.

Cheers!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:26 AM   #17
wayoftheshell

thanks all for the replies and i get the message essentially, although i dont quite know what *sleeper* has to do with this.

basically i brought up deagle because he is like one-stop shopping for the conspiracy and he delivers it so well. he seems sincere and compelling. i misrepresented myself in essence, because i am not totally afraid of what he has to say in abosolute sense, it is just that like many people here i have a background in studying this sort of material )thankyou project camelot) and his talks tie it all together into one big narative. to the extent that it has reality, i mean it is pretty scary though i do not live in fear in an absolute sense.

so my aim here was just to provoke feedback and discussion.

and as far as the conspiracy goes i am more everyday on board with david wilcocks take on all of this. i think that the nwo has overplayed its hand and is in disarray which makes sense since they as a group have no integrity and so how can they ultimately succeed?. furthermore, his view that we help create the outcome is positive and mystical enough to be sound about right to my own intuition; and so i am more willing than ever to commit to being an agent that sees a better outcome for more people as a matter of course.

i just was wondering of what people thought about the veracity of deagles info in general. i am ready to buy his products. he sold me. lets hear it for neutricudicals!

aloha!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #18
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Really you don't have listened to his radio shows, that's a critic without knowing the topic so does not have relevance.

Cheers!
Ive listened to him talk before and to be honest I don't feel like he's there for us. He's being mislead with ego and by the forces of darkness. Especially when he got these so called 'visions' he was probably attacked by government black ops psychics and believed the visions to be true

Rebel4Life
Old 10-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #19
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: william deagle scares the holy **** out of me for his believability

Quote:
Ive listened to him talk before and to be honest I don't feel like he's there for us. He's being mislead with ego and by the forces of darkness. Especially when he got these so called 'visions' he was probably attacked by government black ops psychics and believed the visions to be true

Rebel4Life
I understand you, that is allways a posibility.

In any case from what I know and researched dr. Deagle have just the right things and no other researcher/whistleblower I know have it and I don't desagree in anything. Other thing's he is totally a profesional in what he do.

There are 2 kinds of alternative media, the ones who inform what are hapening and the other who inform what and why this is hapening (and in the case of Dr. Deagle nutrimedical show he inform you about solutions to these problems).

Other thing is the Jesuit topic. Nobody dares to face the Real puppeteers of what is happening this days. In fact the ones who faces them then dies (ex, Bill Cooper, Alberto Rivera, John Todd, Eric Phelps was poisoned but not die, etc.) but the ones who never mention that are alive.

It's strange because the New World Order shi*t is Jesuit, no other, the Jesuits are who created the illuminati to control the powerfull people in the world, the Jesuits wit the help of several organizations (Like the knights of snt. John -Malta-, the Knights of Columbus, the council of foreing relations, masonry, world banks, etc etc etc.)are behind that and it's absolutely idiot not mentioning that order of priests.

If you listen to Dr. Deagle's program he allways says "this is not to sacaring you, we talk a lot of things but all of it allways with solutions" not just the bad thing, in fact I heard the other day some alex jones show and it's the opposite, just the bad things. In fact he say the other day tha the talks about the 10% of what he knows to not scare the people haha mm, that's means he talks about what Have a solution.

I invite all of you to listen to his program -on demand- that's means the show are repeated until the next starts- and judge with knowing what's really about it HERE.

I have to remark that in the infameous 2006 granda forum lecture he was specting to be killed (waka) like anothers whistleblowers before they gives similar lectures so he was very nervious, that's the reason of how he gives the lecture.

In the other hand David Wilkock says that the aliens and the cosmos will save us all (2012 thing). But what I heard about the alien/gods contactees is that they are intradimensional beings scaming people (the real good ones don't comunicate with us because the quarenteen imposed in ou planet), and this being who comunicate with David, RAtta, teaches exactly the luciferian doctrine (!) so I don't believe what he says in concern of the RAtta material and derivates of it, I think the only thing who makes David credible is that he is a very good and wise person with very good intentions.

That's beacuse I believe in dr. Deagle, he tells to the people what I found in my extenses investigations is the best and without fear of any taboo and trying to not scare people (listen to his show to back what I said).

PS:

Something about the pasivity:

Think about it. If Ghandi didn't do what he did back in the 20th century, India would never be british free. He Did something and get something.
Don't be pasive, that isn't at all a good thing, the events don't do itselves. The "gods" dont help the people who don't help themselves.

Cheers!

Last edited by Ashatav; 10-20-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #20
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

your right ashatav when it comes down to who rules who one of the top guys are the Jesuits...still I keep thinking to myself these guys aren't the only ones on the top;There is always pieces missing to the puzzle.When it comes to alternative media. You do your own research and take whistleblowers little by little from their info. Just because someone talks about Jesuits dose not mean they have all the answers. Anyone that does their own research can know how much influence these evil bastards have like myself. It doesn't take someone like deagle to tell me "they did this and that" because Ive done my own searches for the "truth" I am sorry but anyone trying to sell stuff to me(people like David Willcock,Other New age gurus) and trying to scare me I take very cautiously and the "well he needs to eat" argument is old too. Try something else like 'get a job' and while working pass on some w/e you know to your brothers and sisters

Peace,
Rebel4Life
Old 10-20-2008, 11:35 PM   #21
BooBear

Dr.Deagle ! Visionary or false prophet ?
Old 10-21-2008, 04:14 AM   #22
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
your right ashatav when it comes down to who rules who one of the top guys are the Jesuits...still I keep thinking to myself these guys aren't the only ones on the top;There is always pieces missing to the puzzle.When it comes to alternative media. You do your own research and take whistleblowers little by little from their info. Just because someone talks about Jesuits dose not mean they have all the answers. Anyone that does their own research can know how much influence these evil bastards have like myself. It doesn't take someone like deagle to tell me "they did this and that" because Ive done my own searches for the "truth" I am sorry but anyone trying to sell stuff to me(people like David Willcock,Other New age gurus) and trying to scare me I take very cautiously and the "well he needs to eat" argument is old too. Try something else like 'get a job' and while working pass on some w/e you know to your brothers and sisters

Peace,
Rebel4Life
Exelent, you are thinking by yourselve, that's the way to proceed.

Cheers!