Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Why I won't leave where I live.

I have read a lot of material that suggests the manure is soon going to hit the fan, and I believe there is a chance this material might be accurate. A physical pole shift for Earth is the most destructive scenario, but there are other possibilities just as scary.

I live near the coast, and this is not a good place to be in the predicted circumstances. Think massive waves way higher than my house.

So I would be wise to plan an exit plan. Right?

But an exit plan doesn't work for me, and here are my reasons.

First, I am getting old, with a chronically sore hip. I just would not be able to handle the very difficult post shift world.

Secondly, I feel a sense of loyalty to the neighbourhood I live in. There is an old lady that lives alone next door to me, and I want to be there for her if it is possible.

Finally, I have a cat that I am not willing to desert. A dog might be able to accompany me in a post shift world, but a cat couldn't.

So I will live out whatever unfolds right here, right now.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why I won't leave where I live.

Do you have a plan to leave when things get bad? If you have children, that makes sense to me.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:54 AM   #3
Firstlook
Avalon Senior Member

I am also on a coast as well. When I have the feeling to move on, I will. Until then I am trying to make my thoughts of peaceful transition as strong as possible. Aint easy I tell you. phew!!

peace
Firstlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Are your pets a problem if things get chaotic?
Old 01-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
nameless
Avalon Senior Member

I guess your statement is just "talking this stuff out" and i understand your fears. I feel for you and it upsets me that you would even consider making drastic and dramatic actions. To uproot from friends and families just on the pretense of an unimagainable and unforseeable event that may or may not happen is foolish in my opiinion. If youre scared abour dieing, well i have some news for you that i can predict with 100 % certainty;

You will physically die. W all die, its part of the natural cycle.

We all will. So why not live life to the fullest now. I think being imprisoned in a cell of your own making is part of the "plan". Dont be trapped by fear. Grow vegtables, make cakes for loved ones and share the joy. Love animals, make someones life worthwhile while we can as time is running out for us anyway and life is too short to be wasting time thinking about what may or may not happen. Now when it comes to Earthquakes. If however yur fear is so deepseated and that it can not be displaced as these events are uncontrollable and peace of mind would only come if you were to move to an undergound concrete complex in the middle of the dessert then good luck to you. Choose love!
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I think any place one goes to has the possibility for something to happen, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and volcanoes are only a few, not to mention harsh weather, floods, mudslides, forest fires, you catch my drift

Ultimately if it is my time to leave this beautiful planet it wouldn't matter if I was in my bathtub.

Whether I stay or go is really no consequence to me, how I live this life is more important

TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

At one time, back when I wuz a hippie without gray hair...

1st wife and I moved into our Chevy van, and lived in it @ 8,000 ft up in the national forest for 3 months while we recovered financially.

Our 3 cats thought it was the greatest "vacation" we ever took
cuz... we brought 'em along!

Took the wind wing glass out on one side. made a perfect "doggie door" so they could come and go as they please.

I can tell you that when you are broke, and living out of your van in the mountains, you find out who your friends really are.... and so do your cats

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #8
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Amen to that bro! Been there, seen it, done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

I can tell you that when you are broke, and living out of your van in the mountains, you find out who your friends really are.... and so do your cats

Fred
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #9
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
At one time, back when I wuz a hippie without gray hair...

1st wife and I moved into our Chevy van, and lived in it @ 8,000 ft up in the national forest for 3 months while we recovered financially.

Our 3 cats thought it was the greatest "vacation" we ever took
cuz... we brought 'em along!

Took the wind wing glass out on one side. made a perfect "doggie door" so they could come and go as they please.

Fred
Hippies rock....what a cool memory

I would have been your friend
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #10
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Be careful of giving your energy to images of despair. Dwelling on unwanted thoughts is not healthy and may be projected into your reality. Death is inevitable and fate can not be cheated...live life to the fullest

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

That's the kind of fearless heart humanity needs right now Droid56!

Thank you for coming to terms with the endless possibilities, and also choosing to be there for those who will need assurance... This is the noblest of acts IMO.

Living on the coast as well... thought about getting some scuba gear

But I really don't think that will be necessary since I don't swim...

Keep spreadin the good news....
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:51 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I don't think that there will really be any safe places if the $*** really hits the fan. I also think that whatever disasters may occur...they won't be natural...and that they will be deliberately inflicted upon humanity. Just my take. No evidence. I live in a very dangerous place...but I have no plans to move. In a sense...by researching and posting...I feel as though I am trying to fight my way out of this thing...by trying to solve problems...mine, yours, ET's, PTB's...everyone's problems. I see a potential 'cornered animal' scenario connected with 'Earth Changes'. If the God or Goddess of This World is threatened with losing control...they might possibly try to destroy humanity. Just conjecture. Anyway...a Post Armageddon World probably would not be a place I would enjoy living in. I'd rather go down with the ship. We should probably try to save the ship...instead of jumping ship. Perhaps I should buy a surfboard! Or...maybe I should dig a Shallow Underground Civilian Base...and buy lots of beans! I often feel like I'm $crewed...no matter what I do. I feel like I'm stuck on f*****d!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-29-2010 at 09:57 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote