Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-23-2010, 03:19 AM   #1
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Wilcock and Fulford conversation

New audio of conversation featuring David Wilcock and Ben Fulford here:
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...view-exclusive
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Wilcock and Fulford conversation

ty for alerting me to this i will listen with interest
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:59 AM   #3
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

here's the link to the mp3

Kiss The iLLs goodbye

http://www.divinecosmos.com/podcasts...1-10_final.mp3 -

pass this out widely
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:02 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting read and as always, I hope there's enough truth in it. I so want to see the crooks in the Bush-Clinton-Bush/DVD alliance taken down big time.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:36 PM   #5
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

I've listened to it. To me it sounds like a public relation operation to re-establish Fulford as a credible whistleblower. I don't buy it. Sorry.

Donald
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
viking
Avalon Senior Member

This is amazing stuff... Perhaps the start of 'The New Paradigm' ...

quote...
There are now several groups with active plans for implementing a new paradigm to replace the one of endless war and genocide being pursued by the criminals who have taken over Western civilization.

One group centered on the British empire would like to begin construction of massive free energy facilities to remove salt from sea-water and use the resulting fresh water to turn the deserts green. This group is allying itself with the Middle Eastern monarchies and plans to work simultaneously in Australia and the Arabian peninsula.

This group also wants to pay the world’s deep sea fishing fleets to stop all fishing for two or three years in order to allow the oceans to replenish themselves.

A different group based in Australia but with powerful connections throughout the G7 proposes turning the deserts green by using etheric weather engineering technology.

They also plan to start cleaning up the world’s most polluted sites using zeolite, an abundant mineral that absorbs toxic substances and prevents them from interacting with the environment in a harmful manner. They also have free energy technology.

A third group based on the US military-intelligence establishment proposes a 5-year swords to plowshares transformation of the Pentagon. This group has the potential to develop the over 6,000 patents that have hitherto been suppressed for “national security” reasons.

One technology they possess is anti-gravity. This would make automobiles obsolete and allow roadways to be transformed into gardens. They claim to control technology that allows the creation of portals into other dimensions.

They claim (we have not seen proof but have heard this from many credible eye-witnesses) that many so-called underground bases around the world are actual such portals.

Hopefully we will soon be able to see if this is true. If so the implications are more than mind-boggling.

This group will no doubt join forces with the various “programs” and trusts that have been fighting the Federal Reserve Board for decades.

A fourth group linking the Vatican and Russia sent us the following proposal:

We are working with leading world scientists from top prestigious institutions in Russia, they are developing many innovations:

* in the fields of energy generating (heat and/or electricity) using water as fuel,
* manufacturing new elements and isotopes from cheap materials,
* converting radioactive materials (waste) into stable condition,
* desalinating sea water to produce fresh water without any salted residuals,
* transmutation of poisonous materials into inert materials,
* municipal waste recycling,
* motors of higher power at lower consumption of electricity,
* special converters and transformers,
* earthquake prediction,
* New Approach Towards Understanding Origination of Matter and Energy in Universe from vacuum,
* many technologies for the nuclear energy industry that will be the top energy by 2050 according to EDF, and much more.

There are many technologies/projects in need of investment that are on the market, some that are about to enter in the market and some that need more years of investigation.

At any time it can be arranged a meeting in the several prestigious institutions in Moscow or the Officials/scientists can go to Japan to make the presentations.

Its also interesting what he says about Chistopher Story!!!

Lets all hope...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #7
shiftmonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald View Post
Hello all,

I've listened to it. To me it sounds like a public relation operation to re-establish Fulford as a credible whistleblower. I don't buy it. Sorry.

Donald
How does it re-establish Fulford as a credible whistle blower if it's bunk? If it's all bull won't Fulford's credibility go down?
shiftmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
This is amazing stuff... Perhaps the start of 'The New Paradigm' ...
viking
Oh, the new paradigm is here. It arrive at the latest last Sept. The tricky part is that the old paradigm is still here too. We've got them both running in dissonance. Feels kind of icky and many are pretty confused by what their senses are telling them about it.

Another tricky part is that they new paradigm has choice as a basic. Which extends to which paradigm we are in. So each of us must choose which paradigm we are going to feed our energy to. And the ease of the shift will be determined by that ratio.

It's why its SOOOOO important right now that people watch what they do with their attention and energy, and what emotions they filter through. Love or fear. Love is the new, fear is the old.

If you choose love, then the real work starts. It's not Love, except for ________ and _________ and _________! it's just plain love!
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
New audio of conversation featuring David Wilcock and Ben Fulford here:
http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...view-exclusive
Thank you for this.

I thought it was a good interview. I look forward to seeing the transcript of it.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for this, just a thought, david seems to have adopted binnallofamerica phrases and style. anyone notice that?

thanks again
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
binnallofamerica
From "BoA Guided Tour":

"Welcome to binnallofamerica.com, known, by those in the know as 'BoA'. Assuming you've just discovered the website, a brief aside on who we are. We are a conglomerate of minds from throughout America..."

Do we have names and faces for the "we"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh, the new paradigm is here. It arrive at the latest last Sept. The tricky part is that the old paradigm is still here too. We've got them both running in dissonance. Feels kind of icky and many are pretty confused by what their senses are telling them about it.

Another tricky part is that they new paradigm has choice as a basic. Which extends to which paradigm we are in. So each of us must choose which paradigm we are going to feed our energy to. And the ease of the shift will be determined by that ratio.

It's why its SOOOOO important right now that people watch what they do with their attention and energy, and what emotions they filter through. Love or fear. Love is the new, fear is the old.

If you choose love, then the real work starts. It's not Love, except for ________ and _________ and _________! it's just
Hi Myplanet2

you hit the nail on tha head! what can i say but i can't agree with you more - whenever you draw that info from i think it it spot on as i exeperienced exactly the same, only i would have said around mid september last year..i went out to find that everything looked and felt DIFFERENT and that it actually felt lovely...entering an entirely new timeline crossed my mind and next to my very thought i saw a white dove on my left walking around...was enthralling!!! i have never seen a purely white dove in the streets of where i live before...it was as if to confirm that my sensation was right..i haven't stopped getting the same feeling since..i have plenty of examples from my immediate environment, places i go, people i see..tottally perfect "strangers" act beautifully and graciously...i agree that it may be just my experience, but of course i am wrong as you are now describing the same..best wishes
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post

If you choose love, then the real work starts. It's not Love, except for ________ and _________ and _________! it's just plain love!
I agree!

The economic transition will probably be very difficult as those in power now will not give up easily and will seek to "bring everyone else down with them".

However, that will be nothing compared to the shift in conciseness that will have to occur in order to avoid the entire cycle repeating itself in another 6000 years. Getting people to see reality in a different way, a sustainable way, will be difficult because, in general, I think people tend to gravitate toward their comfort zone even if it means their own demise. Convincing people to abandon their area of comfort to "something better" is always a tough sell. And in a manner of speaking, this is correct as "satan appears as an angle of light" and will promise love and light and freedom and prosperity to those who follow only to find the opposite happening at the end of the day.

This appears to be an inescapable cycle that has occurred many times in the history of our planet. A conundrum without any real solution. This is what I am grappling with at the moment. What appears to be good is actually bad and what appears to be bad is actually good. Yin and Yang. It appears to be the order of the universe and a "solution" is elusive if one even exists at all.

Its the Twilight Zone and its all that there is. Are we all living in some kind of bizarre dream from which we awaken into the same dream, over and over again?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #14
leeellismusic
Avalon Senior Member

I found the article and interview very compelling. Especially on the heels of Wilcock's Endgame e-book http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/st...losure-endgame

I hope there are factions that are indeed working to put an end to this Western New World Order/ Fed etc... Something BIG big is surely happening - just look at all that has happened just this week - Haiti, the wake up call in the Massachusetts election, which was a cry against the corporatists - and the Supreme Court ruling giving corporations the right to take over our political system even more. Progressive radio hosts are finally starting to use the term Fascism instead of Corporatism and people all over the USA seem to be waking up and getting very angry...

As for me, I hope for the best, I try to stay grounded in Love and Light and and do my best to look at all this as a witness, as my spiritual guidance suggests. Maybe time to get some rice and beans in stock, for even if/ when my preferred chosen timeline happens/ unfolds, there will be transition jolts - hopefully smooth and short lived - but something is definitely up, and it's now...

Blessings to us all, stay in love and hope, and gratitude...
leeellismusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:07 PM   #15
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: New Wilcock and Fulford conversation

Very informative a must listen. Thanks for posting it .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #16
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

viking :
Quote:
A third group based on the US military-intelligence establishment proposes a 5-year swords to plowshares transformation of the Pentagon. This group has the potential to develop the over 6,000 patents that have hitherto been suppressed for “national security” reasons.
Apart from National Security reasons, what to do with all the law suits against the Fascist Pentagon and governments in general world-wide, whom collectively murdered and otherwise disposessed the inventors, engineers and discoverers of that technology.

They may hold the paper, but it is most certainly drenched in innocent blood.
Therefore the Fascist Dr Strangelove's of the world have no legal right whatsoever, and the need to answer to the law for their crimes.

And as for Fulford engineering a deal with Mitsibushi to allow the Queen to cash a 2 trillion dollar cheque, which is then given to Bush Jnr to expand the War, presumably in Yeman. Please!

And No Benjamin, those rocker-fellers and Rothschilds and Royal Dienasty's are not going to be allowed to keep their mansions. Inbred swine that they are.

And yes there will be Warcrimes trials and stick your truth and reconcilliation farces where the sun don't shine. Not on your f-ing nelly mate. The Gallows sounds sweet at the mo. we can deal with that for your black-drogon society, cos they chicken-****.

Obviously these people and their institutions need to be bought down, including the Vatican and Islam Israel etc etc.

You will never see a world of Peace & love if those who cause terror are allowed to get away with it.

And most important where are those who controll those Bush's & Clintan's et al.

That is the Puppet Masters, we want them.

Last edited by feeqa; 02-03-2010 at 01:13 AM.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:37 AM   #17
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeqa View Post
viking :

Apart from National Security reasons, what to do with all the law suits against the Fascist Pentagon and governments in general world-wide, whom collectively murdered and otherwise disposessed the inventors, engineers and discoverers of that technology.

They may hold the paper, but it is most certainly drenched in innocent blood.
Therefore the Fascist Dr Strangelove's of the world have no legal right whatsoever, and the need to answer to the law for their crimes.

And as for Fulford engineering a deal with Mitsibushi to allow the Queen to cash a 2 trillion dollar cheque, which is then given to Bush Jnr to expand the War, presumably in Yeman. Please!

And No Benjamin, those rocker-fellers and Rothschilds and Royal Dienasty's are not going to be allowed to keep their mansions. Inbred swine that they are.

And yes there will be Warcrimes trials and stick your truth and reconcilliation farces where the sun don't shine. Not on your f-ing nelly mate. The Gallows sounds quite sweet to me at the mo. I'm a big boy now see. we can deal with that for your black-drogon society, cos they to chicken-****.

Obviously these people and their institutions need to be bought down, including the Vatican and Islam Israel etc etc.

You will never see a world of Peace & love if those who cause terror are allowed to get away with it.

And most important where are those who controll those Bush's & Clintan's et al.

That is the Puppet Masters, we want them.
I have heard Fulford and others several times, claim that we should forgive those who deceived and connived and mass-murdered and brought down countries and financially bankrupted, etc. etc. They want to remain in their mansions and continue to be served by their servants.

This astounds me. IMO? Their mansions should be given to their servants and the masters should be forced to serve the servants for the remainder of their lives. This, all under the watchful eyes of uniformed officers who watch these every minute of every hour of every day, until they have no more days.

If these are to have such wonderful treatment after what they have perpetrated against the people of this world...I'm talking about billions here, then ALL laws at that point, become null and void and chaos reigns. There will be no one jailed and no need for police or lawyers or judges or prisons or Supreme Courts.

Why oh why, should these very and extremely guilty people be allowed to live a life of comfort and security? I'm just not getting it.

Last edited by Snowbird; 01-24-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 03:23 AM   #18
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to part of it. I dunno, getting harder for me to take all this too seriously. Just didn't click with me at all.....I got bored and closed it.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:56 AM   #19
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G9211 View Post
I listened to part of it. I dunno, getting harder for me to take all this too seriously. Just didn't click with me at all.....I got bored and closed it.
Bored? As in you don't believe a word of it or you are just not that interested in the plight of humanity? (LOL)
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:11 PM   #20
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Would the word "Jaded" be appropriate here?

If so, I can relate.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:13 AM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmonkey View Post
How does it re-establish Fulford as a credible whistle blower if it's bunk? If it's all bull won't Fulford's credibility go down?
maybe they thought that there wernt credibility issues with fulford to start with.his credibility hasnt altered wsith me ever, i never found him 100% credible, i like his stuff and we shall see what happens.

i agree with all above jaded posters lol.. i have it buffered, psyching myself up now to start listening. also isnt that long winded info chrostopher storey... hmmm minefield springs to mind

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-25-2010 at 01:17 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:28 AM   #22
Mark Lipschitz
Banned

I think sometimes these fellas have intriguing things to say but for me, there is way too much (IMO) crapola in the mix. And some people I really get the impression they like to hear themselves talk and the attention.

I don't know.... maybe I'm too jaded. But not much of these fellas material resonates with me.
Mark Lipschitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:13 AM   #23
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

half way through and sounds interesting. some of this stuff matches with what webster tarpley is saying and also reporting from the msm ie: the interpol info. webster tarpley is 100% only saying stuff that can be proven. so intersting to see some of this crossover.

finished it !!! not as off the wall as hes been recently..ill look out for more main steam coroborations

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-25-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-25-2010, 03:21 PM   #24
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: New Wilcock and Fulford conversation

"Hitler was actually Queen Elizabeth's Uncle." - Fulford

"Oh, my God." - Wilcock

"If you look at a photograph of Hitler and a photograph of Kaiser Wilhelm and a photograph of King George V, they look almost identical." - BF (3/4 into AUDIO)

"Wow." - DW

"Thus, it was claimed that Maria Schickelgruber's son was fathered by none less than a member of the Rothschild family for whom she had been in service." - Hitler's Origins (1964) Alexander Lernet-Holenia

From the Web

Last edited by Zenbuoy; 01-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i think i mentioned this in another thread but webster tarpley also has cross corolated some of this info too. imo webster tarpley is straight up and down as you can get, so far away from woo woo as you are likely to find