Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Vatican be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Found this on my travels...Looks like the Vatican are getting worried...very worried...The empire is collapsing slowly...

Vatican speaks out against Avatar

Below is the other reason I stated that the dark forces are against Avatar & the reading of "Anastasia" from the Ringing Cedars Press.

Anastasia has stated that for thousands of years organized religion has been used in conjunction with the military by the dark forces to turn the world into a slave race. In our pristine origins we were healthier, brighter, had all our needs easily taken care of, never needed a job, & were spiritually connected to nature as the blue people are in Avatar.

Organized religion was then created & used to call spiritual connected people with nature pagans if they didn't join their
religion.

They also destroyed as much history as possible so that people
wouldn't find out how peaceful, happy, bright, & healthy people were before religion & armies started to displace people everywhere.

This is the hidden history "the Vatican controlled dark forces" don't want people to find out about that "Avatar" starts to point to. This scares all organized religion & the dark forces that control them to death!

And this suppressed history is being awakened by Avatar by some. It's hidden in our collective subconscious. We know how happy healthy & peaceful we were in our pristine origins. This is causing sadness as it begins to surface in some people. They're beginning to realize today's dark forces world of being disconnected with nature, having to work at jobs for a living, eating mass produced toxic food, listening to religion tell us that we should be god fearing
instead of viewing god as all-loving, listening to all the fear mongering about war & artificially created decisiveness is hell compared to the world of our pristine past. And we naturally long for it again.

And below representatives of the Church once again repeat their same ole statement against the spirituality of nature (of which they fear people will turn to again) suggesting it's "neo-paganism. "

Here's part of the latest article regarding the Vatican coming out against Avatar.

Vatican says 'Avatar' is no masterpiece
AP

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/...vatican_avatar

By ALESSANDRA RIZZO, Associated Press Writer Alessandra Rizzo, Associated Press

VATICAN CITY – The Vatican newspaper and radio station have called the film "Avatar" simplistic, and criticized it for flirting with modern doctrines that promote the worship of nature as a substitute for religion.

L'Osservatore Romano and Vatican Radio dedicated ample coverage to James Cameron's big-grossing, 3-D spectacle. But the reviews were lukewarm, calling the movie superficial in its eco-message, despite groundbreaking visual effects.

L'Osservatore said the film "gets bogged down by a spiritualism linked to the worship of nature." Similarly, Vatican Radio said it "cleverly winks at all those pseudo-doctrines that turn ecology into the religion of the millennium."

"Nature is no longer a creation to defend, but a divinity to worship," the radio said.

Vatican spokesman the Rev. Federico Lombardi said that while the movie reviews are just that — film criticism, with no theological weight — they do reflect Pope Benedict XVI's views on the dangers of turning nature into a "new divinity."

Benedict has often spoken about the need to protect the environment, earning the nickname of "green pope." But he has sometimes balanced that call with a warning against neo-paganism.

viking

Last edited by viking; 01-21-2010 at 10:03 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Vatican be afraid...be very afraid!!!

Let them keep whining, their babble is just another form of promotion and it will only get people more interested and talking about it. this could be a good thing.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Let them keep whining, their babble is just another form of promotion and it will only get people more interested and talking about it. this could be a good thing.

Peace

Yes, but there are many Catholics that go and see this movie and think nothing of it. Its fictional............they dont get it yet.

I heard that the religious fanactics would be the last to wake up. In my family, because of their religious beliefs, they still think Bush did nothing wrong. They will never believe the vatican did anything either
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
feeqa
Project Avalon Member

Their criticizim made me feel the message they prefer their followers not get, is that we all have the ability to telepathically communicate with nature, and that nature knows more than the Vatican ever could.

Obviously Vatican hipocracy is displayed in their objections to Avatar and their opinion it was about nature worship. Even if it was, its a hell of a lot better than idolitary worship they encourage. To top it all, their followers are expected to worship a brutaly murdered Savior.
feeqa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

I am of the opinion that if the vatican says it the opposite is the case e.g. We are born in original sin, Aliens can have souls.

But you are right mn, the faithful will be the to last to waken up, the rituals and beliefs of the church are designed to keep the flock asleep. On Ash Wednesday they even smear ash across your third eye, and the current advice is to be inside during 'the three days of darkness' which they are expecting soon, that is why I will be out dancing in it.

Must take the kids to see Avatar.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:36 PM   #6
watermunky
Avalon Senior Member

Turn nature into the new divinity? Well I think that is an excellent idea! The Goddess is alive and magic is afoot. When mom wakes up she's gonna be Mad!
watermunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

notice the one eye in the cover of avatar.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I am of the opinion that if the vatican says it the opposite is the case e.g. We are born in original sin, Aliens can have souls.

But you are right mn, the faithful will be the to last to waken up, the rituals and beliefs of the church are designed to keep the flock asleep. On Ash Wednesday they even smear ash across your third eye, and the current advice is to be inside during 'the three days of darkness' which they are expecting soon, that is why I will be out dancing in it.

Irish rebel at large....watch out

Feardia, I never thought about the Ash on the 3rd eye until you mentioned it here. I learn something every day.....is it a symbolic gesture then to cover the 3rd eye or what.

I must definitely now go see Avatar.....my interest is piqued....thank you Vatican.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:58 PM   #9
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
They're beginning to realize today's dark forces world of being disconnected with nature, having to work at jobs for a living, eating mass produced toxic food, listening to religion tell us that we should be god fearing
instead of viewing god as all-loving, listening to all the fear mongering about war & artificially created decisiveness is hell compared to the world of our pristine past. And we naturally long for it again.
I came away from Avatar with an overwhelming desire for a 1-way ticket
to Pandora.

All aboard!
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #10
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

with reincarnation
and, with souls, all of them,
unconsciously, and, subconsciously, and, even super-consciously
remembering ~ what this church has done to many of us
in other life cycles

iT iS a huge mystery, how they even rose in strength
when two or more gather
good **** happens
or, bad **** happens
the catholic church, is all about the later
for Peter, he never made it to rome
and, it appears, this is likely part of the list
of who developed the church
http://www.catholicfaithandreason.or...chPolycarp.htm

the first "Pope" was Boniface III in 607,
the first to assume the title of "Universal Bishop" by decree of Emperor Phocas.

there are a lot of interesting youtube's about the fight
to be pope

anyway-we think, it is the most evil religion on earth

and, it is dying on the vine too
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes they also close the third eye at baptism on the baby, not with ash, but with holy water.

I love Avatar, saw it twice and am going to see it again at IMAX.

It spoke to my soul

Funny about how they mixed the alien and human DNA too, mmmm sound familiar?
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #12
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Yes, but there are many Catholics that go and see this movie and think nothing of it. Its fictional............they dont get it yet.
Well it reminds me to the scene where Colonel Miles Quaritch says: "They didn't get the message" and the next phase
is executed ....

Will it be the same in real life ? More sh.. coming our way until we ALL undeniably get it ?

I think this is exactly what this current time is about, how many will be convinced by a verbal warning and how much
heat do they have to turn up before everybody gets 'the message'
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #13
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

OMG.............I never even thought of the 3rd eye as to where they put the ashes. I remember doing that so often.............What a bunch of fools we were..............boy they must of really had a good laugh over that

Yes, But the pope just said, that there may be ETs out there but of course he had to say they were without original sin.............

it will be my pleasure to see the vatican come undone
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
haibane
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting how Vatican & Co. is so obsessed with worship, a concept based on fear. It's just like the PTB - 'western' ones as well as those in the communist countries back in the day - who just can't grok the concept of people acting on their own accord, without being manipulated / coerced ... They can't imagine people just MIGHT abandon one worship without replacing it with another. And, perhaps, one day they might abandon fear altogether. Or am I just daydreaming here? (^__~ )

Anyway, gotta see the movie : )
haibane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:07 AM   #15
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
OMG.............I never even thought of the 3rd eye as to where they put the ashes. I remember doing that so often.............What a bunch of fools we were..............boy they must of really had a good laugh over that

Yes, But the pope just said, that there may be ETs out there but of course he had to say they were without original sin.............

it will be my pleasure to see the vatican come undone
I did a lot of studying on catholicism a good few years back and it was kicked of by this mans writings. Can you believe a "christian" swapped it for an oral roberst book I had!!! Little did he know he was instrumental in my awakening process!!! heh heh heh
Here is a link to see his works. To the serious scholar, the "2 Babylons" is a MUST read.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hislop

Z

PS Can't wait to get to see Avatar !!!!
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:14 AM   #16
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Here is more info on Alexander Hislop:

Main article: The Two Babylons
This book was initially published in 1853 as a pamphlet, then greatly revised and expanded and released as a book in 1858. Hislop's work has been described as conspiracy theory propaganda which mixed "sketchy knowledge of Middle Eastern antiquity with a vivid imagination."[1]

He claimed the Roman Catholic Church was a Babylonian mystery cult, and pagan, whereas Protestants worshipped the true Jesus and the true God. He contended that Roman Catholic religious practices are actually pagan practices grafted onto true Christianity during the reign of Constantine. At this point, he alleged, the merger between the Roman state religion and its adoration of the mother and child was transferred to Christianity, merging Christian characters with pagan mythology. The Goddess was renamed Mary, and Jesus was the renamed Jupiter-Puer, or "Jupiter the Boy".

Hislop's theory was that the goddess, in Rome called Venus or Fortuna, was the Roman name of the more ancient Babylonian cult of Ishtar, whose origins began with a blonde-haired and blue-eyed woman named Semiramis.

According to Hislop, Semiramis was an exceedingly beautiful woman, who gave birth to a son named Tammuz, was instrumental as the queen, and wife of Nimrod the founder of Babylon, and its religion, complete with a pseudo-Virgin Birth. This he called a foreshadowing of the birth of Christ, prompted by Satan. Later, Nimrod was killed, and Semiramis, pregnant with his child, claimed the child was Nimrod reborn.

Hislop claimed that the cult and worship of Semiramis spread globally, her name changing with the culture. In Egypt she was Isis, in Greece and Rome she was called Venus, Diana, Athena, and a host of other names, but was always prayed to and central to the faith which was based on Babylonian mystery religion.

Then, according to Hislop, Constantine, though claiming to convert to Christianity, remained pagan but renamed the gods and goddesses with Christian names to merge the two faiths for his political advantage, under Satan's guidance.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:16 AM   #17
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post

PS Can't wait to get to see Avatar !!!!

Go see it at IMAX if you can, I saw it twice in 3D, which was great, but the one's who saw it at IMAX said it was freakin amazing!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #18
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Vatican be afraid...be very afraid!!!

I'm sure the church has pope envy with the way avatar is filling the pews ~ not to mention the coffers
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #19
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally posted by viking
Found this on my travels...Looks like the Vatican are getting worried...very worried...The empire is collapsing slowly...
I don’t think so. They belong to the same club.What John Paul II was doing with Trilateral Commission or with B’nai B’rith.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:03 AM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Zeddo...I think that what you posted is correct. And Protestantism is more Roman Catholic than one might think! Martin Luther was a Roman Catholic...and he did not base the Protestant Reformation upon the Teachings of Jesus. I think that Christianity is presently undergoing a very rude awakening...and that a lot of good people are getting hurt very badly. Eventually though...I think that things will settle down...and religion will be a lot better. I'd love to see a non-penetential, non-sacrificial Ecumenical Namaste Mass...Celebrating the Divinity Within Humanity. I love the art, music, architecture, and ceremony of the Roman Catholic Church...but huge reforms need to be instituted. Powerful off-world forces will probably have to see the light...and order it done...or it ain't gonna happen. Jordan Maxwell understands the mess we are in...and how futile a bottom up attempt at change really is. This would have to be top down...as in Alpha Draconis, Orion, Pleiades, Sirius, etc. Just speculation. I keep hypothesizing that the Vatican is not in control of the Vatican...and that the top-ranking Vatican officials do as they are told...by non-human beings who are not the Creator Gods of the Universe. I keep thinking Reptilian vs Human...with the Reps ruling us presently. Just more speculation. I don't hate the Vatican or Roman Catholics. I just think that they have to deal with unimaginable problems and forces. They may be genuinely doing the best they can under the circumstances.

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-22-2010 at 06:25 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

I'm currently reading a book about the Cathars and what the Vatican did with them, evil evil evil stuff. The Cathars we're gaining a massive following, even just 800 years back, they believed in reincarnation, no such thing as 'private property', and the females were just as important as males ect... It's to bad the tide never went the other way during that battle.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:34 AM   #22
yani_07
Avalon Senior Member

I never thought about the act of the church covering the third eye interesting. I never got mine covered, but then I wasn't catholic. I'm guessing that is why the hindi adorn their third eye. Maybe, I will adorn mine for the ash celebration
yani_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #23
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I heard that the religious fanatics would be the last to wake up. In my family, because of their religious beliefs, they still think Bush did nothing wrong. They will never believe the Vatican did anything either
On Sunday went to see it with my mom who was here from Okla, and my sister...my mother who has her phd in psychology, converted to Judaism when she married my stepfather 25yrs ago, even tho she goes to temple weekly I have never really seen evidence that has a spiritual bone in her body. Also saw no evidence that the movie affected her at all...she liked the special effects, but said the violence was overdone...which I tend to agree with.

As for my sister...no awakening there either, she certainly didn't get the interconnectedness part of the message. All she had to say was "It was too predictable" and totally missed the message.
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:45 AM   #24
feardia
Avalon Senior Member

The Avatar story has been done before, what makes this one so special is the use of 3D to emotionally engage the viewer and I am sure it is also full of binaural beats, sub-aural tones and other mind-control technology to further hypnotise the audience.

I'm sure soundlessdawn is working on it for his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/soundlessdawn, worth a sub.
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #25
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks folks ... lots to digest...

Just found this article...very intersting...

There's been so much written about Avatar since its release last month that hits the target but misses the bulls-eye. Right wing conservatives fear it is a call to eco-terrorism, the Vatican is afraid that it calls for a return to Paganism and Nature worship, minority writers see it as another example of white supremacy. Certainly many see it as anti-corporate and anti-military, and even more people see it as a call to defend the environment. So many perspectives and all right in their own way.

So let's look at some of what's being written before I get to the archetypal message of the movie.

Josh Schrei so aptly notes in his article (Avatar and the Vocabulary of Evildoers -- Why James Cameron's Script Isn't as Bad as you Think - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-s..._b_413853.html) the dialogue in Avatar is very true to life. Yes, corporate leaders think and say very much the same things as we hear in the movie. The truth is, corporations and their leaders are the real eco-terrorists, not the indigenous peoples who are trying to stop them. Corporate leaders are the savages who haven't developed a moral compass about life. And so they twist reality to re-make themselves into the forces of good and life. It's the same delusional hypocrisy we've been hearing from our leaders now for the past decade. C.S. Lewis brilliantly portrayed this mind-boggling nonsense in his book (from the 50s) "That Hideous Strength".

further reading...
http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/A...100121-11.html

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote