Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 07-19-2009, 07:03 AM   #1
happyhollergal

Default Possible North American Union?

I just ran across this article, and was wondering if anyone else has any information on the North American Union that supposedly was established under the Bush administration? I found particular interest in the mention of the continued close cooperation to counter the A/H1N1 influenza pandemic
USPREMEDITATED MERGER
North American summit added to Obama's agenda
Statement from press secretary announces travel plans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: July 18, 2009
12:25 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

President Bush joins the leaders of Mexico and Canada in New Orleans last year (WND photo)

After weeks of total silence on the issue, the White House press secretary today issued a terse statement confirming that President Obama will, in fact, attend the North American Leaders summit with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper next month.

WND reported earlier on the silence from the White House about the meeting that used to be known as the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America.

The only mention at that time of the Mexico summit that WND could find on a U.S. government website was on a calendar on the U.S. Department of State site that listed only: "August 8-11, North American Leader's Summit, Mexico," with no additional information.

(Story continues below)

Now in an e-mailed statement from Press Secretary Robert Gibbs titled "Upcoming Travel by the President," he confirms Obama will attend.

"The president will travel to Guadalajara, Mexico, August 9-10 to attend the North American Leaders Summit with Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper," the two-sentence announcement began.

"The summit meeting will provide an opportunity for the United States, Mexico, and Canada to engage on a broad range of issues, including economic recovery and competitiveness in North America, our shared interest in energy and the environment, and cooperation among our governments to promote the safety and welfare of our citizens, including continued close cooperation to counter the A/H1N1 influenza pandemic."

WND has reported that the last annual SPP meeting in New Orleans included a determined public relations effort to drop the SPP designation completely in order to defuse criticism.

When he was a candidate, Obama wrote an article published by the Dallas Morning News entitled, "I will repair our relationship with Mexico," in which he stated: "Starting my first year in office, I will convene annual meetings with Mr. Calderon and the prime minister of Canada. Unlike similar summits under President Bush, these will be conducted with a level of transparency that represents the close ties among our three countries."

Brent Patterson, the director of campaigns at the Council of Canadians, had been critical of Obama for not announcing his plans, questioning Obama's "commitment … to transparency and accountability for this meeting."

The Council of Canadians is a citizens' organization WND has previously reported is actively opposed to North American political integration under NAFTA and the SPP.

WND has previously reported that Robert A. Pastor, the American University professor who for more than a decade has been a major proponent of building a North American Community, has declared the SPP "is dead," largely due to efforts to expose the SPP's North American integration agenda.

WND has also reported that President Obama has backtracked on his campaign promises to renegotiate NAFTA in order to get provisions more favorable to U.S. workers and U.S. jobs.

During the presidential campaign, Obama was forced to fire from his campaign an important economic adviser. Austan Goolsbee, an economics professor at the University of Chicago business school, was dismissed after reporters learned he had traveled to Canada to reassure Canadians that Obama's campaign promises to renegotiate NAFTA were just campaign rhetoric.

In the Ohio and Pennsylvania Democratic Party primaries, candidate Obama had pledged to renegotiate NAFTA as part of his appeal to Ohio and Pennsylvania workers who have lost manufacturing jobs under the free trade agreements negotiated by Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush.

Now, Goolsbee is back in the White House, having taken a leave of absence from the University of Chicago. Obama appointed him to serve as chief economist and staff director of the newly created Presidential Economic Recovery Advisory Board, chaired by former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volker.

Obama also appointed Goolsbee to the Council of Economic Advisors, or CEA, which is charged with assisting in the development of White House economic policy.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:21 AM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Possible North American Union?

Oh yes. I've been doing my best to follow this. There are already several threads on Avalon about it, having to do with sly (I think) SPP agreements that PM Harper (Canada) signed with Bush.

SPP = Security and Prosperity Partnership

Our PM (actually, I think it was Stockwell Day)(coincidentally, DICK Cheney was in Israel) signed one with Israel too. Give me a few minutes to dig them up. Basically, if there is a national emergency (what defines that?), troops can cross over among the SPP countries.

Last edited by no caste; 07-19-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:29 AM   #3
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Yes... It's all in place... If only people paid attention to this as much as they paid attention to Michael Jackson... Then at the same time, i believe what happened to him might just wake up a few more... They can't win... they won't win... Heal the world... Positive thoughts bring positive outcomes especially when it all seems to be going to hell...
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:36 AM   #4
no caste

I don't know where things are at now re NAU. It's not like anybody puts it on the table to look at. I DO know there's a North American leaders meeting in August that was just confirmed for Obama, Harper and Calderon.

If you search terms like SPP, NAU or amero, quite a few threads should come up. Here are a few -

.................................................. ......

The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American Union
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ighlight=amero

Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

Congress closed session FYI Leaked game plan
Old 07-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
happyhollergal

I really appreciate all the input. This is an area that I haven't researched very much, and is very important IMHO to become familiar with so that it too can be exposed. Thank you both!
Old 07-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Steven Harper has been elected by the people of Canada but he is not my PM and therefore he can not negotiate anything on my behalf and anything he does will not apply to me . He is a self serving egotistical ******* and will not finish his second term in office.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #7
no caste

The SPP and NAU agreements are tied up, in a very confusing way, with anti-antisemitism, in addition to the post 9/11 'anti-terror' matrix. Now, anyone who is publicly CON the military industrial complex, period, is lumped with antisemitism, terrorists, hate laws, surveillance and legal repercussions.

Israel is very active with espionage etc, but flies under the radar. One of Israel's laws actually applies to Canadians now, which is how the British MP was denied entry to Canada last year.

Canada blocks outspoken British MP George Galloway
Anti-war politician vows to speak to Canadians after 'inexplicable' decision to deny entry on security grounds - Mar 20, 2009 02:30 PM
http://www.thestar.com/article/605682

It all doesn't leave much wiggle room! After 9/11, I did hear about Mossad operatives or weird stories about Building 3, and wrote it *ALL* *ALL* off as antisemitic ****. Even George Soros has taken a lot of criticism by criticizing the 'blind spot' under which Israel (and the Bu****es) operate.

Harper has been right up the a&&. Don't get me going -
Old 07-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #8
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, this info was kinda confusing because 1. I have been remiss in following Canadian politics (sorry) and 2. A lot of the information is difficult to decipher. Would anyone be willing to interpret in more general terms as to what has happened? I trust your details are impeccable, and maybe some of us are lost in those details and cannot glean the main "thread." Thank you so much. LB
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:27 PM   #9
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Ok, this info was kinda confusing because 1. I have been remiss in following Canadian politics (sorry) and 2. A lot of the information is difficult to decipher. Would anyone be willing to interpret in more general terms as to what has happened? I trust your details are impeccable, and maybe some of us are lost in those details and cannot glean the main "thread." Thank you so much. LB
Once upon a time there were some bad corporatists. Through hocus-pocus, hoodwinking and hokum in the Age of Humans, they ended up with Ronald Reagan. He had an Irish friend, Brian Mulroney, the Prime Minister of Canada. Together, these two (along with Margaret Thatcher in the UK) bestowed more bunkum, like NAFTA.

Meanwhile,... [skip to 2009] ... the missile defense shield rains its misery on the people of NATO lands.

"How handy would it be?!" exclaimed the bad corporatists, "if we could steal Canada! It has diamonds, oil, few people, agricultural land."

At the drawing board, they devised a VERY BIG PLAN. First, let's blow up something in New York. And so it came to pass that little Blackwater soldiers peppered the lands of Canada with CIA salt.

"Now that that idiot Harper signed everything (ha! without asking Canadians!), all we need is a national emergency to tromp those stupid Canadians! Then, finally, we won't have to dick around with permissions for Alaska pipelines, etc!"

The advertising guy said, "We'll start talking energy independence, right away."

Luckily, there was a flu virus going around. The word 'terrorist' popped up in Dawson Creek, BC. Everyone was already unsettled about the economy.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:54 AM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep speaking of my desire to base the United Nations on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. Well...how about baby steps? Why not base a North American Union on the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights? How about having a non-private central bank issuing the Amero based on silver? How about a North American Union...completely independent of any alien or non North American ownership or rule? Sorry Pope, Queen, and Lucifer. Don't take it personally. Wouldn't this be a swift, firm kick to the NWO NUT$? Before they could recover...we could do the same thing with the United Nations. Game Over.

Globalism is not necessarily a bad thing. Nationalism and Protectionism are not necessarily good things. Choose your battles wisely. We need to hijack the New World Order...make it our own...and call it the True World Order.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-20-2009 at 01:02 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #11
happyhollergal

no caste, that was a great little story. I started laughing as soon as the story began. Thanks for that. Some of us do need things broken down nearly that simply because there's so much background info on each subject that it's hard to decipher.
orthodoxymoron, I agree with you on the True World Order. Can we start one ourselves just by signing it into existence the way that our elected officiials sign Presidential directives?
I'm following all the leads you guys are sending me to. Thanks a whole bunch.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

happyhollergal: Sort of. I'm starting to look at the United Nations website...and I have a U.N. photo on my desktop background. I'm planning on doing a rewrite of the U.N. Charter...to completely harmonize with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I'm simply going to try to think this thing into existence...by imagining that I'm deeply involved with the U.N. as a maverick United Nations Constitutionalist. I'm thinking my way into the elite circles...rather than thinking of me vs them...with me on the outside...and them on the inside. No bullhorns for me.

The executive orders should mostly be reversed...and they should be forbidden. They are an end-run around the Constitution. Treaties are another problem. The U.N. Charter supposedly supercedes the U.S. Constitution. I'm not an expert on this. Heck...I'm not an expert on anything!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:28 PM   #13
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
happyhollergal: Sort of. I'm starting to look at the United Nations website...and I have a U.N. photo on my desktop background. I'm planning on doing a rewrite of the U.N. Charter...to completely harmonize with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. I'm simply going to try to think this thing into existence...by imagining that I'm deeply involved with the U.N. as a maverick United Nations Constitutionalist. I'm thinking my way into the elite circles...rather than thinking of me vs them...with me on the outside...and them on the inside. No bullhorns for me.

The executive orders should mostly be reversed...and they should be forbidden. They are an end-run around the Constitution. Treaties are another problem. The U.N. Charter supposedly supercedes the U.S. Constitution. I'm not an expert on this. Heck...I'm not an expert on anything!
Hey, ortho, no offense meant here, but the US Constitution hasn't done much. Look at the end result here. We're all worried about dying, no murder, by the hand of the people who had its 'magical power' in their grubby little fists. It died in 2004. But, if you think rescinding *ALL* executive orders is the way around it, GO FOR IT!!

Then, what you need is an army to enforce it!! Unfortunately, I am low on the tanks, nukes, EM weapons, drones, spysats and whatnot, so I can't help.

Ver-r-r-y interesting

A few months ago I read about some kind of alternative People's UN. I'll try to remember and dig up the links. The program I saw (conscious media network) had a guy who'd worked in the whitehouse talking about it.
Old 07-20-2009, 09:39 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Aliens>Vatican>Bilderberg>CFR>Trilateral>USA>>>>>> Constitution. Chain of Command? Wonder why the Constitution doesn't seem to be working? Try driving your car without oil. When the engine seizes up...don't blame the car.

This would have to be mostly voluntary. Force would defeat the original intent and purpose. Lucifer would probably have to agree to this...or it would be a no-go. Orion and Draco might need to agree to it as well. It's a very simple concept...but the reality might be very complex...especially if there is a hollow earth...and extensive underground dwellers. Would it apply to the moon...or not? What about the alien races? Would something else work better? If so...could the alternative be agreed upon? A unifying universal concept and document would have to be simple and effective to actually work for any significant length of time.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-20-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:22 AM   #15
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Aliens>Vatican>Bilderberg>CFR>Trilateral>USA>>>>>> Constitution. Chain of Command? Wonder why the Constitution doesn't seem to be working? Try driving your car without oil. When the engine seizes up...don't blame the car.

This would have to be mostly voluntary. Force would defeat the original intent and purpose. Lucifer would probably have to agree to this...or it would be a no-go. Orion and Draco might need to agree to it as well. It's a very simple concept...but the reality might be very complex...especially if there is a hollow earth...and extensive underground dwellers. Would it apply to the moon...or not? What about the alien races? Would something else work better? If so...could the alternative be agreed upon? A unifying universal concept and document would have to be simple and effective to actually work for any significant length of time.
Simple & effective: The Golden Rule...?! maybe...?

Hi ortho - I wanted to explain something. When I said the Constitution died in 2004, I was thinking of the voting irregularities, fraud and whatnot. For me, that election and its results were a loud death knoll - a document is as living as those who breathe life into it (uphold it).

I did check up on the vid I was looking for. I didn't find it exactly (the White House guy), but here is the organization I was thinking about. FYI -

PROUT - Cooperatives, Self Reliance, Spirituality
World Prout Assembly - Economy of the People, For the People and By the People!
Put Economic Power in the Hands of the People!
Moralists of the world - unite!

Here's a link to their site on the 'Election Fraud' page
http://www.worldproutassembly.org/ar...lection_fraud/
Old 07-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #16
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I don't know where things are at now re NAU. It's not like anybody puts it on the table to look at. I DO know there's a North American leaders meeting in August that was just confirmed for Obama, Harper and Calderon.

If you search terms like SPP, NAU or amero, quite a few threads should come up. Here are a few -

.................................................. ......

The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American Union

Hal Turner Shows New AMERO Currency

Congress closed session FYI Leaked game plan
The last i heard was last winter that talks had broke off . Its seems that The U.S. government wants all persons entering the U.S. to submit to fingerprints before entry . And from the article If a Canadian tried to cross the border upon getting to the American side they would have to allow fingerprinting. If they decide not to they would still have to submit to fingerprinting before being allowed to return to Canada . The Canadian state dept balked on such a move refusing the American demand. That is when the Americans got up and Left the table . I have heard nothing since maybe because of the Harper Government being concerned about the almost Coalition Boot Stomping from earlier this year

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-27-2009 at 01:28 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:41 AM   #17
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhollergal View Post
no caste, that was a great little story. I started laughing as soon as the story began. Thanks for that. Some of us do need things broken down nearly that simply because there's so much background info on each subject that it's hard to decipher.
orthodoxymoron, I agree with you on the True World Order. Can we start one ourselves just by signing it into existence the way that our elected officials sign Presidential directives?
I'm following all the leads you guys are sending me to. Thanks a whole bunch.
You're welcome, happyhollergal

Here are a few more links on this site re NAU:

north american union 09-21-08
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...american+union

The Upcoming Crisis in January/Staged Reasons by Bush&Co for NAU North American Union 12-18-08

CNN-Lou Dobbs- Obama Backing North American Union. 12-24-08

FEMA Camps, H1N1 Quarantines & NAU... National Emergencies -Connections?... [me 07-24-09]
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=15647
Old 07-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

How many "stories" are going to come out about this proposed union? I'd like to see them try because it would fail regardless. You simply cannot expect people to abandon sovereignity.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:02 AM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
The North American Union is born out of NAFTA What it is basically is a treaty between the Three North American Countries. What this treaty does is subvert all your rights The American Constitution the Canadian Charter Of Rights And Freedoms and what ever Constitution Mexico have will not apply under this treaty . This is why your constitutional rights are slowly being stripped from you . If they did it all at once you would raise a big stink do it slowly and you give in easier .

So in The NAU you get to elect representatives or actors . They speak for you but hold no power they get paid for speaking . It will be a charade to make it look like something is being done . The representatives are elected by population the higher the population the more rep`s /actors get to go to the stage / phoney government. So lets say the elite want to divert water from the Great lakes they have a vote amongst the reps/actors they are voting on diverting great lakes water to Mexico and Texas . Because Mexico and America Have more population they could shut Canada out and vote yes. Unless Canada could get a large supply of Reps from the Northern States of America it would be FUBARED and it would happen . Same with industry if they wanted to move all manufacturing to a certain area same thing

Law enforcement also swings under this system the days of being innocent until proven guilty end If Mexican Authorities want you for a crime you are picked up and hauled off to jail . There is a hearing to decide your fate and if decided mexico has a solid complaint your handed over right there and then You get an all expense paid flight to mexico with all exclusive jail rape and guard beatings . The thing is once there they don`t even have to charge you with a crime . How easy is it for countries to avoid having to deal with dissenters under this policy ?

All major infrastructure projects are bid on by all three countries if your looking for work and your company you work for gets a subconracting job from the contract winner and the winners wages are lower then what your boss pays you you work for the lower wage or your out of a job

All territorial water limits around the affected countries are eliminated as well as fishing rights they are open to the world anyone can come in and overfish and its tough luck .

The model they are setting up is similar to the EU Goggle the Movie End of Nations watch it you will find out how the how all the things mentioned above apply to you as well as how the governmeht will be run there will be three levels the actors you elect an appointed group and finally the ones running the show . Almost like we have now only the shadow government steps out of the shadows

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-27-2009 at 04:03 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
How many "stories" are going to come out about this proposed union? I'd like to see them try because it would fail regardless. You simply cannot expect people to abandon sovereignity.
Ireland has twice turned down the EU the last time the same thing was given them to vote on the only difference was it was called The Lisbon Accord they voted no. They are now in the process of resubmitting it to them again and are holding up what the EU wants to implement and I say good for them . If you haven`t watched the movie from the previous post i encourage you it deals directly with why Ireland is voting N0 . One note Switzerland has all the benefits of the EU but are not a member . The reason being all the World crooks have their money there

Last edited by Northern Boy; 07-28-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:18 AM   #21
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The current globalist crowd seems to be corrupt as hell...and that's pretty corrupt. I like the idea of international cooperation...but I hate the bs they are trying to cram down our throats without our consent. Who is really and truly behind all of this? We need to know this for an absolute certainty...and then turn on the brightest lights we can find...to expose every last bit of evil and corruption. Then...perhaps we can do globalism the right way.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-28-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 AM   #22
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

ODM its the same guys as always they want to instill a different way of doing it thats all they want to get the four Unions in place then merge to one . But for the life of me I think they are running out of time
Old 07-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I think they have awakened a sleeping global giant. Plus...they have pulled enough highly illegal stuff to put most of them away for a long, long time. I think they got cocky...got sloppy...and now they are losing control. Unfortunately...this may make them very desperate and dangerous. Who knows what's next? We need to make it very easy for them to begin to do the right thing. Come on guys...change sides...before things get really bad.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-27-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:21 AM   #24
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think they got cocky...got sloppy...and now they are losing contro
l

Yes ODM when you someone GWB is in charge of the ship your bound to have a few holes in the hull when he brings it back . They have for years laid it right under our noses laughing at us . But we have awoken and realized that the sound of their laughter is annoying to us taken a look around and started to see and focus on what`s under our nose and quite frankly the smell is bad
Old 07-28-2009, 08:22 PM   #25
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
ODM its the same guys as always they want to instill a different way of doing it thats all they want to get the four Unions in place then merge to one . But for the life of me I think they are running out of time
Northern Boy - Nicely said (4 unions=1) And thought-provoking!

The thing about a North American Union is that it's also: a convenient alliance with another, i.e. Commonwealth, The Queen, UK etc. It CAN be a geographically far-reaching alliance. Isn't Barbara Bush ...?

Barbara PIERCE (Bush) is the wife of former U.S. president George H.W. BUSH, and the mother of Texas Governer George W. BUSH
http://www.bearhaven.com/family/cousin/barbara.html

George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...9144925AAupqV0

The Commonwealth of Nations (formerly, British Commonwealth) -

The Commonwealth of Nations, usually known as the Commonwealth, is an intergovernmental organisation of fifty-three independent member states. Most of them were formerly parts of the British Empire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

List of Members -
The Commonwealth of Nations is a voluntary association of 53 independent sovereign states, most of them are former British colonies, or dependencies of these colonies. No one government in the Commonwealth exercises power over the others, as in a political union....

The symbol of this free association is Queen Elizabeth II, known for this purpose as Head of the Commonwealth. This position, however, does not imbue her with any political or executive power over any Commonwealth member states; the position is purely symbolic, and it is the Commonwealth Secretary-General who is the chief executive of the organisation.

Antigua and Barbuda. Australia. Bahamas. Bangladesh. Barbados. Belize. Botswana. Brunei. Cameroon. Canada. Cyprus. Dominica. Gambia. Ghana. Grenada. Guyana. India. Jamaica. Kenya. Kiribati. Lesotho. Malawi. Malaysiain. Maldives. Malta. Mauritius. Mozambique. Namibia. Nauru. New Zealand. Nigeria. Pakistan. Papua New Guinea. Saint Kitts and Nevis. Saint Lucia. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Samoa. Seychelles. Sierra Leone. Singapore. Solomon Islands. South Africa. Sri Lanka. Swaziland. Tanzania. Tonga. Trinidad and Tobago. Tuvalu. Uganda. United Kingdom. Vanuatu. Zambia

Last year I read about Canada's 'harmonization' with the UK re accounting. I will have to dig up the article.