Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #51
Spregovori

Default Re: The Jonathan Reed Hoax - Project Camelot impersonation on YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker512 View Post
Kerry is undermining her own hard work as well as Bills. Someone needs to ban the pair from this forum until they can have their heads bashed together! figuratively speaking of course!
No, no banning..of any kind......no putting things under the carpet....let them talk...and we can help them... We are here because of them...they enabled ALL OF THIS...

Please the two of you...think clearly...stop with blaming each other and do not let the over heated minds of others put you astray
Old 03-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #52
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
All this happened within a few weeks, and it may have tipped a heavy balance.

John Burns moved in soon after this.
Bill this is your issue...deal it rationally...stop back biting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Kerry Your letting your anger rule your emotions...Calm down

The pair of you are acting like kids squabbling over the remote. Now calm down before I bang your heads together.

As for the fake vid I used the "Flag" to make a complaint. I also tried to post a comment but it wouldn't post. It's (my comment) either blocked by the scammer or YouTube.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #53
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

This is unfortunately rapidly becoming an episode of 'eastenders', sorry non UK you might not know what I'm on about LOL
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #54
gita
Avalon Senior Member

gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #55
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
This is unfortunately rapidly becoming an episode of 'eastenders', sorry non UK you might not know what I'm on about LOL
Yer....tell me about it.

I freakin hate the yappy screaming soap.....never watch it.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #56
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWATCHER View Post
Eyes on the prize my friend
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:33 PM   #57
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

I keep trying to come up with something nice, hopefull, encouraging to post. I really do look hard for things to say that will get people to stop and think...

Meanwhile more s h i t gets tossed over the wall, and I re-group again.

B & K;
You have built a wonderful thing here. Whether you can see the value in it, through your arguments, being hurt, etc, or not, it has, and will continue to have lasting value for you both.

What you type here is going viral on forums, and blogs worldwide, and even if all you manage is to destroy this place, is it worth being remembered as the one who accomplished that?

I learned (the hard way) that the surest way to lose two friends, is to get involved in their "marital/business disputes". But I have to say that, whatever fight goes on behind closed doors, never gets settled by taking it to the front yard, then the street.

I can tell you from talking to people here that, many good people are trying very hard to keep out of it, hoping you will settle your differences and move on (or at least leave them alone in public), so we can too.

Use the energy to build something better. So many here want to help.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 03-03-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #58
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Kerry T3J has been here for a long time almost since the start . Agent i think not i have spoken to many who have met this man ( Simpson/Burns)regardless of which name he wants to use all of them to a T recommended staying clear of him. Its your choice take it or leave it no need to drag this out

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-04-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
Kerry,

I have no idea what is going on with you but you have really stepped off the deep end here. I have talked to Brad on numerous occasions and he is far from an Op spreading lies. He might be mistaken about things as we all can be, but I don't believe for one second that he is intentionally spreading lies.

I really think it would be a good thing if you stepped back from all of this and just took a deep breath and re-assess the entire situation. I have always thought you were a pretty rational person with a good head on your shoulders, but lately it seems like you have been acting in a very knee-jerk, irrational way. I don't know if something is going on in your personal life that is causing these behaviors to manifest, but my hope is that you can look at the bigger picture here and realize that what is happening is exactly what the PTB would love to see happen.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #60
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Do we actually know for sure that Kerry itself is logged in and write here?
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #61
Church
Avalon Senior Member

Would any of you remote viewers out there care to check in with Kerry and see if it's her that is logged in as Kerry, or if she is under duress or something like that? This is a serious request. I'm not joking. What if she believes she is under the control of someone and her life is in danger if she doesn't post what "they" tell her to post?

Also, you dowsers, maybe dowse something up about Kerry's words and her state of mind?

Anything that puts this all to rest behind us, would be great! Thank you.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #62
Spregovori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Do we actually know for sure that Kerry itself is logged in and write here?
We do not, but if we send back our best and sincere intentions for both of them it does not matter
Old 03-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #63
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I don't know who you are but you are clearly a paid operative of an agency... You are posting outright lies. Unfortunately, Bill has not the intelligence or the honor to recognize this.

Kerry
I have to laugh and defend tone3 here. He's genuine to me. He's just a normal guy taking a break from the golf course maintenance business, trying to make it with a talent inherited from his aunt (dowsing). I took the time to read his story a while back before writing to him to see for myself. I didn't ask him but I always assumed that he doesn't have enough clients yet to make a living, so in the meantime he dowses subjects related to Camelot/Avalon and posts it here for free, for which I am grateful. I'm sure many others here appreciate his contributions.
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:48 PM   #64
Church
Avalon Senior Member

I do. I've been hanging out here at PA since the very beginning, and his posts have continuously brought smiles to my face.
Church is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #65
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Kerry
hmmm like cliff high says if your not paranoid then your not paying attention.... but maybe this statement goes a bit far. maybe everyone should calm down and stop for a bit. at some point all this bickering wont matter anyway. when tyranny finally makes its strike the intenet will be useless for info gathering and making a tv program will be about as compromised as you can poissibly get.

time to actually step into the light as in , go outside and do something in the sun our computers is warping our minds.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:14 PM   #66
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I will blame the whole problem on some kind of negative energy which fell upon them...I have a feeling that someone maybe manipulating the whole thing from afar....maybe Bill and Kerry are under attack, without even realizing that....maybe they are being manipulated by outside forces...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:47 PM   #67
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this is a classical operation to divide two people that have public authority and have some important work against The System.
(I have experienced something similar, and I know how it goes).
Thay have been targeted since the beginning of their common work.
TPTB have their psychological profiles..and their agents were working long time to split B&K. Usually they are using techniques to rise up their egos...It`s been done to them through many people, some "friends" step by step, day by day, carefully planned what to say to the one, what to the other.
When I said "psychological profiles" it means - science, that gives to the attacker precise possible reactions of the victims, after being influenced with something (info, acts, events...)

I appeal to both of them, very intelligent and educated persons, to make a pause for few days, maybe weeks. Than to try to make a meeting, with open conversation...no emotions, honestly and sincere. The names of the provocateurs will appear.

Be careful, dear Bill and Kerry, your work is extremely important. Be on the level of your ideals.

Love and Respect to both.

Last edited by Oliver; 03-03-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:48 PM   #68
Truthseeker512
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Kerry,

I have no idea what is going on with you but you have really stepped off the deep end here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
the being (Greer) operating his body is not the same as the one in 2001. (Yes, I am sure of this.)
Someone should get David Icke on the phone....
Truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #69
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Negative energy fell upon P/A and thats for sure or did it fall on our planet ?

I never notice Tone3 try to presuade anyones way of thinking and he has been here for a long time. He has shown us all where he gets his information so we can do our own. No pushing off his ideas thats for sure. He is take it or leave kind of guy

SteveX has made some very good points
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:51 PM   #70
manticore
Avalon Senior Member

I just want to clarify that Kerry and I did meet last week, but she simply introduced me to a man. Having met so many people at the UFO Congress, I don't even remember his name.

Once again, I respect Kerry and Bill for what they have done and will continue to do and I wish them only the best. They are both very talented and capable to continue with their efforts.

Sincerely,

Mel
manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #71
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

wow wow wow Mel amazing information and Im sure very much appreciated by some

thanks
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:59 PM   #72
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Be careful, dear Bill and Kerry, your work is extremely important. Be on the level of your ideals.

Dark forces have arrived, which must be faced, and overome.

It's a testament to the truth and worth of Project Camelot because otherwise the dark forces wouldn't want to destroy it.

Work from the heart, it's a test!

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #73
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
I believe this is a classical operation to divide two people that have public authority and have some important work against The System.
(I have experienced something similar, and I know how it goes).
Thay have been targeted since the beginning of their common work.
TPTB have their psychological profiles..and their agents were working long time to split B&K. Usually they are using techniques to rise up their egos...It`s been done to them through many people, some "friends" step by step, day by day, carefully planned what to say to the one, what to the other.
When I said "psychological profiles" it means - science, that gives to the attacker precise possible reactions of the victims, after being influenced with something (info, acts, events...)

I appeal to both of them, very intelligent and educated persons, to make a pause for few days, maybe weeks. Than to try to make a meeting, with open conversation...no emotions, honestly and sincere. The names of the provocateurs will appear.

Oliver
I think you should email this to both of them to ensure that they each have the opportunity to read it. You have a way with words my friend

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:09 PM   #74
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Oliver
I think you should email this to both of them to ensure that they each have the opportunity to read it. You have a way with words my friend

El
Thank you, 5thElement,
I am sure they will see it.

Greetings
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #75
redtailhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manticore View Post
I just want to clarify that Kerry and I did meet last week, but she simply introduced me to a man. Having met so many people at the UFO Congress, I don't even remember his name.

Once again, I respect Kerry and Bill for what they have done and will continue to do and I wish them only the best. They are both very talented and capable to continue with their efforts.

Sincerely,

Mel
If this is the case, how the heck did "Jake Simpson" get outed in connection with your show? T3J's post seems to imply that you mentioned this on air? Unless, you know T3J personally and said it to him directly?
redtailhawk is offline   Reply With Quote