Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 03-06-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Fema Coffins & Concentration Camps For The American People

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCuSDUPEDX4

Ratings disabled!? A more recent video of FEMA coffins in madison,georgia.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Fema Coffins & Concentration Camps For The American People

The whole thing is very suspecious...
Why those coffins and prison camps in USA only?
Does someone want one huge sacrifice of the whole nation?

Last edited by burgundia; 03-06-2009 at 03:57 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #3
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Thats a very good question. Why are we seeing the planned round up only in the USA or maybe UK?

Maybe because these countries have grown so much beyond the ability of average populace to survive without the sophisticated system supporting them? ... or maybe because the other countries don't care what happens to 99% of the populace and have plans only for the 1% to round them up and get them to safety.
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Who's going to put the bodies in the coffins?
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the coffins and concentration camps are for us when our Reptilian rulers come up out of the ground to openly rule over us.
Perhaps the coffins and concentration camps are for us when our Reptilian rulers, who are invisibly all around us...become visible...and openly rule over us.
Perhaps the coffins and concentration camps are for our Reptilian rulers when they come up out of the ground...and we beat the snake**** out of them.

Perhaps all of the above will occur. Perhaps this constitutes disclosure.

Perhaps Greys are young Reptilians or Reptilian/Human hybrids in space-suits...who fly anti-gravity craft...manufactured by us.

Perhaps particle-accelerators will be used to perform a global Reptilian exorcism.

Welcome to the Old World Disorder Alien Theocracy. One Nation Under Satan. Just say NO to the NWO!

Perhaps all of the above is pure unmitigated popycock. Never take anything I say too seriously. I know too little...not too much!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 07-20-2009 at 05:43 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah,it does raise a whole load of questions-Why so many?-i wager there have been more manuf. since these videos...One has to ask the questions, the problem is most information is under secrecy and you know when anyone hides anything or an issue is kept under the cloak you know it's up to no good.It's all cloak and dagger stuff-truths aren't forthcoming which is simple; something dodgy going on.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 03:59 AM   #7
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Maybe the coffins and concentration camps are for the Reptillians when they come up out of the ground...and we beat the snake**** out of them. Or maybe the coffins and concentration camps are for us when the Reptillians come up out of the ground to openly rule over us. Or maybe the coffins and concentration camps are for us when the Reptillians, who are invisibly all around us already...begin to become visible to us...and openly rule over us. What fun! I can hardly wait!
Welcome to the Old World Disorder Alien Theocracy. One Nation Under Satan. Just say NO to the NWO.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 04:11 AM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they are freedom camps -- pass the good word watch them panick !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Flu vaccine anyone???
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Avian Flu , my guess as of right now, look at the statement panasonic made a few weeks ago. And oh yes it looks like many bodies could be put in each box. I remember last year in Iowa I heard that the hospitals parking structure was apporved as a temporary morgue if needed. Check out http://www.planforflu.com/home , this site is run by 4 techs in the medical field. Great site for info. My buddy who is a surgeon said every 100 years or so something comes around and wipes out a bunch of people. Think about this past flu season and how many people have said this is the worst I have ever been sick in my life. Just my thoughts.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Those videos give me the creeps. I don't understand any of you who still sit in America waiting for the sh*t to hit the fan.
I'd get may bum outta there quicklike.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 06:35 PM   #12
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Czymra,You have to understand something, which I'm sure that you do, LOL!,that America is a huge place! I could still go where I was raised in northern Minnesota and not see another human for a long time! There's places all over this country that are basically no-mans land, out in the middle of no where.
There's no reason really to leave the country, you just have to know where to go, and be ready to get away from any cities or suburban areas. I've been in every state but three, and there's massive areas where no one lives in just about every state.
You just have to know where to go and how to survive.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Why roam the wild on your own when you can live a decent life in any other country for whatever time is left?

Everyone I know who used to live in the USA has left or planning to leave the USA (not necessarily for the reasons above... life is just taking them away)
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #14
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
Why roam the wild on your own when you can live a decent life in any other country for whatever time is left?

Everyone I know who used to live in the USA has left or planning to leave the USA (not necessarily for the reasons above... life is just taking them away)
That's okay if you can afford to do that, what if it was impossible to move, when things get really tough you will no chance of escaping anywhere, don't you think they have had that scenario covered a long time ago!
You will not be safe anywhere, with the technology they have they could wipe us out in one full swoop! it almost makes you feel that your sitting ducks just waiting for the big bang!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
That's okay if you can afford to do that, what if it was impossible to move, when things get really tough you will no chance of escaping anywhere, don't you think they have had that scenario covered a long time ago!
You will not be safe anywhere, with the technology they have they could wipe us out in one full swoop! it almost makes you feel that your sitting ducks just waiting for the big bang!
Don't despair! If there's a nasty bug about - get a few masks and take colloidal silver - it's worth having - honestly! (I'm not selling BTW). I have refused vaccines for ages now, and have been taking this recently - no nasties - maybe a couple of sniffles - but the surrounding folk in dire straits. I am an advanced COPD person (my own fault due to smoking) but I have every faith in nanosilver. Plenty of exercise, heathy foods, and a swig of silver stuff will hopefully keep me going for awhile. OK - I shot myself in the foot years ago - but accept that, and just make the best of it. Folk who take the silver without my probs seem to be very resilient to bugs however.
It won't harm you to try it!!!! (Check with Doc if on dialysis though).
(((Good luck and good health)))x
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:14 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well, Jacqui you surely are in a foul and bleak mood at the moment. You even chose to write in red! My my...
Be that as it may, I suppose you are right to some extent. I doubt that there aren't similar schemes for the rest of the world and I'm weary of the thought of 'what might come here'... no matter where I go.
Also, Dan, I suppose you are right, and those parts of America that you speak of are surely the only one's I'd ever be keen on 'visiting', not that there can be any talk of tourism in the American future, I guess.
All the plans that we have any insight into are indeed more urban than anything else, however I'm not sure if being in the countryside of America would make me feel safe.

If you give me a mountain, yeah, maybe, a mountain and a lake, thankyouverymuch.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Well, Jacqui you surely are in a foul and bleak mood at the moment. You even chose to write in red! My my...
Be that as it may, I suppose you are right to some extent. I doubt that there aren't similar schemes for the rest of the world and I'm weary of the thought of 'what might come here'... no matter where I go.
Also, Dan, I suppose you are right, and those parts of America that you speak of are surely the only one's I'd ever be keen on 'visiting', not that there can be any talk of tourism in the American future, I guess.
All the plans that we have any insight into are indeed more urban than anything else, however I'm not sure if being in the countryside of America would make me feel safe.

If you give me a mountain, yeah, maybe, a mountain and a lake,
thankyouverymuch.
Ha not in a foul mood Czymra maybe bleak though, read about 5 new postings watched Peggy Kane interview that done it for me!
Oh about the red writing didn't even realise it was in red lol!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #18
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Don't despair! If there's a nasty bug about - get a few masks and take colloidal silver - it's worth having - honestly! (I'm not selling BTW). I have refused vaccines for ages now, and have been taking this recently - no nasties - maybe a couple of sniffles - but the surrounding folk in dire straits. I am an advanced COPD person (my own fault due to smoking) but I have every faith in nanosilver. Plenty of exercise, heathy foods, and a swig of silver stuff will hopefully keep me going for awhile. OK - I shot myself in the foot years ago - but accept that, and just make the best of it. Folk who take the silver without my probs seem to be very resilient to bugs however.
It won't harm you to try it!!!! (Check with Doc if on dialysis though).
(((Good luck and good health)))x
Thanks for that AVID, heard of it, i don't have vaccines either and rarely go to the docs, would it be okay to take if your on blood pressure pills?
I will have to find that one out.
Yeah these things are worth a go i guess, but i really meant if they wanted to blow us all up. But they have technology in sound waves if they wanted to kill a few thousand in one go that would be a way of doing it. It wouldn't damage property etc so no clear up after!
Old 03-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #19
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks for that AVID, heard of it, i don't have vaccines either and rarely go to the docs, would it be okay to take if your on blood pressure pills?
Yeah these things are worth a go i guess, but i really meant if they wanted to blow us all up. But they have technology in sound waves if they wanted to kill a few thousand in one go that would be a way of doing it. It wouldn't damage property etc so no clear up after!

Jacqui - you are going to be fine - questioning is brilliant. Now 'we' know - and have spread the word globally - 'they' really can't do stuff can they?
Let's just watch for the H5N1 recombined with a lesser strain of flu, to perpetrate 'their' goal?
Lots of love Pxxx

Last edited by Avid; 03-07-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #20
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Please Jacqui - I'm a bit alternative and my doctor knows why, and after the explanations he may contradict me, so DON'T stop your meds until you get a satisfactory explanation from your doctor. Really!!! Meds can conflict - like herbal remedies can clash with some regular drugs. Always Check With The Doc!
Can't be too careful (((Jacqui))) - now take care.....x
Old 03-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #21
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid View Post
Please Jacqui - I'm a bit alternative and my doctor knows why, and after the explanations he may contradict me, so DON'T stop your meds until you get a satisfactory explanation from your doctor. Really!!! Meds can conflict - like herbal remedies can clash with some regular drugs. Always Check With The Doc!
Can't be too careful (((Jacqui))) - now take care.....x
Oh of course but i don't have much faith in docs, we're only the guinea pigs after all.
Drug companies make there money this way.
I heard the monotonic gold has good affects have you tried that?
Old 03-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #22
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Doctors are GP's (General practitioners) which means they only practice medicine and aren't experts so dont trust them
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:11 AM   #23
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
Ahhhh Swanny, you are priceless. Hugs to you!
C'mon 'chaps' - think positive - Swanny's a naughty lad - but the best thing is - he grounds us....

I can deal with negative folk, and even in the direct catastrophical catasmological, pick-up a catalog in the giant garden next door - it's all good posi-compost.

Now - lickle chap scratching on french window to be let out....
Nitey nite Bert - BEHAVE!
I'll grab him in in 15 mins......
Si' th'
xxxx
Old 03-08-2009, 03:37 AM   #24
EpiphaMe

OMG I haven't laughed this hard in a long while... reading this page from jump start.... and Jacqui D, I just fell out your comment - Peggy Kane LOLOL... that's enough to dble up the martinis, I hea ya! LMAO...

Machinamentum, I peed my pants on your Question who's gonna put the bodies in.... LOLOL

thanks every one!
Old 03-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #25
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post

I lived in USA for some time, in New York precisely speaking. In the mid 90-ies I had this overwhelming urge to leave USA and go back to Poland. it was so strong I couldn't resist. And so I did.In 2000.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote