Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Luminari: You are obviously a thoughtful researcher. Do you believe Ashayana...or are you still trying to make up your mind? I like a lot of the general concepts...but all of this seems to be too detailed and sanitized. She seems to be too sure and definite about all of this. There may be a reality which contains many of the concepts which Ashayana presents...but I am suffering from indigestion when I try to swallow the whole enchilada.

I know that you lean toward a positive view of ET's...but what if most of this ET stuff is really demonic in nature...at least regarding what we humans are being exposed to here on Earth?

More and more...I am seeing an ancient conflict between human and reptilian races...going back a long, long time. I'm also seeing endless reincarnation applying to both races. It seems like an us vs them situation...without an ultimate God of the Universe...to bail us out. The God of This World seems to be reptilian...and does not love us or want to help us. We seem to be cattle to these b******s. I see a light at the end of the tunnel...but for now...we seem to be pretty much f****d.

I just want them to leave us alone...and allow us to attempt to get our act together...without interference. But damned if I know. Perhaps we are too stupid to rule ourselves...and are better off as slaves in an Alien New World Order. I received a comment on You Tube...saying that 'you can't rule yourselves'. Would a human being make a comment like this? I don't think so. I think that a lot of non-humans converse with humans on the internet...perhaps even in this forum. Another comment stated 'we're in your back'. This is very creepy. I'm gonna have another drink...and go to sleep.

I don't know how much you know about Deane's work, but she is very down on the reptilian influence. And so called angels too...they are all nothing but higher dimensional aliens, and some of them do not have our best interests at heart, especially Archangel Michael and his crew. Angels, demons...they are all just other energy entities and we needs to remove the "holy" or "satanic" labels from them which gives them so much mysterious power. WE are the ones with power, and they don't want us to know.

But having written all that, I do not wholeheartedly believe or subscribe to her beliefs, I just find them interesting.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amenti, voyagers