Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:48 AM   #51
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Scary martial law false flag operations in usa exposed!!!!!!

Sometimes it's good to not think so analytically about things, or at least try & attach no emotion to who posts the thread.
In truth? From my very sober, objective point of view, it appears some of the people posting here are medicated or on some form of mind altering substance.
I read their posts, I see their choice of words in describing their motive for posting, (i.e "SCARY") I see the obvious delusional, or extreme video choices they think others would benefit from seeing, and I question their state of mind.
I don't think anyone is insulting intelligence levels here, I just think we're all so used to analyzing, that if we were to pull back on occasion,and look through a simple lens, we might see a simple equation.
I'd be curious to know how many people here are on mental health meds, if they take them as prescribed, and if they actually think they need them, especially if they claim any sort of spiritual alignment.
There are many contradicting threads coming from people who talk one way, but given enough time, walk to the beat of a different drummer.
Just an observation.
I agree with Recallone, in that information that is offered from an unbiased source, in an objective way, is more noteworthy. It enables the viewer a chance to discern without the use of dramatic, annoying background music, or an elaborate, overly passionate delivery..
Which to me, is obvious manipulation and an insult to my intelligence. And in this scenario, what could be the motivation besides shock & fear?
There are plenty of informative documents, videos & interviews available out there, why bring nuts to the table when the meat is readily available?

Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:06 AM   #52
Tuza

Member some members would like to re-acquaint themselves with the forum guidelines as well.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #53
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

Recallone, you say "However, if I was new to this gig, I'd hope that what I was being presented with was as accurate and unbiased as possible,"

Yes, in the best possible world, that would be the case.

But in the real world, as I'm sure you know, figuring out what the truth is, is very difficult. Especially if you are "new to this gig".

Removing portions of the stream of potential info, even if some people think it's fear-based and manipulative, is still censorship. There is a power that can be developed by navigating the whole crazy array of ideas, including "disinfo".
It takes time, but it's worth it.

Believe it or not, your opinion might not be shared by everybody. Mine too.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:19 PM   #54
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
Titanic-The Ship That Never Sank 1/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffgbUCW0es

Titanic-The Ship That Never Sank 2/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ico_-...eature=related

Titanic-The Ship That Never Sank 3/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9goK...eature=related
Titanic-The Ship That Never Sank 4/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJzuF...eature=related

Titanic-The Ship That Never Sank 5/5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TUus...eature=related

Good lord! I started to watch and there's one of my best friends Andrew!
He worked on this project for years. I believe him.
Thanks Susan - I'd didn't know it was on YT.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #55
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampgod View Post
This is BS.
This is human nature at work connecting dots that don't need connecting.

Decide for yourselves.
They marked terrible event locations and made a map that created a star pattern. Here it is. You be the judge.
1st they created a "real" mason symbol

and, if you do NOT know how "satanists" work
then, i would merely suggest you do some research
they mark things / ironically this formation has been
utilised in the past with much duality
for good/and, for bad

this was to advert potentials from occuring,
NOT to cause them
this is NOT about being in fear ...
knowledge is power (if the right people are aware of this,
then, they can do the right things)
+ [xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 12-27-2009 at 04:20 AM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #56
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Great - I'll like to thank xChanger for assisting in turning

Project Avalon into another GLP Type of forum ..

keep posting exactly the same way your doing ...

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #57
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post

Hint: You could let it "go".. Instead of bumping it back onto the front page.
You have said your "say", now let others make up their own mind.
Another Hint, the time that people just Xerox thoughts from one person to the other, in a copy and paste way have changed...
Especially case your conclusions AND your accusation. We are all BUT little children. Times HAVE changed.
(Edit, Disclaimer: Of course there are people that still need their thoughts to be spoon fed, but they will speak for themselves..)

Negative Reputation Your Way.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-11-2008 at 02:52 PM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:20 PM   #58
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I havnt read all of the replies but the thread title and video title ddont relate to what the vid is and should really say something along the lines of plotting possible false flag attacks into the shape of the masonic symbol or arguably a pentagram rather than saying that certain false flag attack have been exposed and they relate to martial law.

The vid could have been 1min long without all the chrsitian preaching.
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #59
Myrddin
Avalon Senior Member

Okay guys there is a lot of information out there that indicates Martial Law may come into effect in America. If this is to take place it will happen over the next few weeks, before the elections, that's the only way Bush can establish a national emergency, establish martial law and then legally postpone the elections, keeping his group in power.

At this point instead debateing on what's true or false, the Americans at this site should be setting up their ground crews and making plans.

One big piece of advice, go along with whatever comes your way from the goverment, be the modle citizen, survival of you and your family is first and foremost. So don't be a hero, if they come to your door let them in with a smile.

Don't get me wrong, there are many ex-military and para-military groups across America that have been training and planning for such an event, for many years. I just want you and yours to survive.

Take Care

Myrddin
Myrddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #60
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

yeah wtf.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:42 PM   #61
SpeedAdict
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
yeah wtf.
hahahahahahh really wtf??
SpeedAdict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #62
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by droid56 View Post
Recallone, you say "However, if I was new to this gig, I'd hope that what I was being presented with was as accurate and unbiased as possible,"

Yes, in the best possible world, that would be the case.

But in the real world, as I'm sure you know, figuring out what the truth is, is very difficult. Especially if you are "new to this gig".

Removing portions of the stream of potential info, even if some people think it's fear-based and manipulative, is still censorship. There is a power that can be developed by navigating the whole crazy array of ideas, including "disinfo".
It takes time, but it's worth it.

Believe it or not, your opinion might not be shared by everybody. Mine too.
Hello?! Is this thing on?

Just to further clarify the obvious, I never said anything about censorship. Period. Your efforts to make it appear as though I was endorsing something to the contrary is really making you look like...well, someone I don't think you want to be.
Shall I start accusing you of mutilating small animals in my pursuit to be the one who is "right"? That's pretty much what you're doing here. Seriously, read the words several times if you're confused, because you're really making a spectacle of yourself out of an imaginary topic. I don't care about winning an argument, but I do care about someone trying to put words into my mouth to further the position of an unrelated subject. I agree that saintbirgitta videos are fear-based and largely unreliable. That's it! If that's where you'd prefer to get your information, then have at it! I was just sharing my perspective on that particular source.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #63
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i dont even know why i choose to involve myself in this kinda thread.

but after you see like 10 of them, its hard not to. lol

its like a wall everytime tho.. you just waste your breath trying to help some ppl.
sad but true.

lettem continue scaring each other if they wish.
just too bad it rubs off on others who might be a little less balanced.

im out. lol
peace n blessings.
<3

Last edited by Orion11; 10-11-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #64
droid56
Avalon Senior Member

It's one of those sparkly, sunny fall days that I love. The leaves are changing colours, the mornings are chilly. Change is in the air.

I'm out of this thread. The reason for my exit is the same reason why I stopped visiting GLP.

And my cat wants some company in the garden.
droid56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 06:47 PM   #65
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Likewise. I'm out.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #66
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

All laws are in place,
The pawns are moved to their positions.

Martial law basically is already in effect, but not <fully> enforced yet.

http://www.pyrabang.com/view.php?ref...e&post_id=3810

Now for the troops to appear en mass on the streets, an 'event' is needed, so the government like during 911 will declare the/a culprit for Joe Sixpack, and the soccer moms to 'justify' its actions for their own interest and that of the glory of the nation...

And then fully embraced by gods blessing it is Kristallnacht time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK5O1rL0NwE

Oh and with gleam in our eyes,
and furious shouting,
We will seig heil to our new Furher,
The man who saved us and the world.
And in return only asked to 'serve' the world,
To be president in ONE nation UNDER god.

Ceasar Bush..

Ceasar Bush -> Minor Arcana - King of Clouds
Control --> http://www.osho.com/magazine/tarot/T...?All=Yes&Nr=32

Controlled persons are always nervous because deep down turmoil is still hidden. If you are
uncontrolled, flowing, alive, then you are not nervous. There is no question of being
nervous - whatsoever happens, happens. You have no expectations for the future, you are
not performing. Then why should you be nervous?

To control that mind, one has to remain so cold and frozen that no life energy is allowed to
move into your limbs, into your body. If energy is allowed to move, those repressions will
surface. That's why people have learned how to be cold, how to touch others and yet not
touch them, how to see people and yet not see them. People live with clichés - "Hallo. How
are you?" Nobody means anything. These are just to avoid the real encounter of two
persons. People don't look into each other's eyes, they don't hold hands, they don't try to
feel each other's energy, they don't allow each other to pour - very afraid, somehow just
managing, cold and dead, in a straitjacket.

Osho Dang Dang Doko Dang Chapter 5

Commentary:

There is a time and a place for control, but if we put it in charge of our lives we end up totally rigid. The figure is
encased in the angles of pyramid shapes that surround him. Light glitters and glints off his shiny surfaces, but
does not penetrate. It's as if he is almost mummified inside this structure he's built up around himself. His fists
are clenched and his stare is blank, almost blind. The lower part of his body beneath the table is a knife point, a
cutting edge that divides and separates. His world is ordered and perfect, but it is not alive - he cannot allow any
spontaneity or vulnerability to enter it.

The image of the King of Clouds reminds us to take a deep breath, loosen our neckties and take it easy. If mistakes
happen, it's okay. If things get a little out of hand, it's probably just what the doctor ordered. There is much, much
more to life than being "on top of things."

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-11-2008 at 11:25 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #67
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
All

Nope . your wrong .. have a nice day

Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:58 PM   #68
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Scary martial law false flag operations in usa exposed!!!!!!

Quote:
Nope . your wrong .. have a nice day

I always have a nice day. Anyhow, thank you.
And yes, of course I am wrong.

It would be outrageous to assume, even for one split second that I could be right, God Forbid!! The story of my life.

Have you even bothered yourself to watch the video?

<================================================= =>

Edit: Just for the fun of it of how wrong I can be at times and I got nothing better to do until the end of the world arrives..

Challenger ->

C = 3
h = 8
a = 1
l = 12
l = 12
e = 5
n = 14
g = 7
e = 5
r = 18
Total = 85 -> 13
Columbia

C = 3
o = 15
l = 12
u = 21
m = 13
b = 2
i = 9
a = 1
Total = 76 -> 13
I will leave it up to you to do the other Space Shuttles.
As I said/published a year, (BEFORE) the Columbia "accident", I would have flown ALL other Space Shuttles, BUT NOT THE COLUMBIA!

Now for ****s and Giggles and to keep it in the thread for our Magus:

Titanic

T = 20
i = 9
t = 20
a = 1
n = 14
i = 9
c = 3
Total = 76 -> 13
Iceberg

i = 9
c = 3
e = 5
b = 2
e = 5
r = 18
g = 7
Total = 49 -> 13
http://thelongestlistofthelongeststu.../trivia25.html
"The RMS Titanic set sail from Southampton on her very first voyage to New York on April 10th, 1912"

1+9+1+2 = ?

"2,227 passengers including crew personnel onboard when she set off for New York."

2+2+2+7 = ?

Now Numberology can be utter BS and Balony, but it seems for some people it does have enough meaning to base their "coincedences" on. And as long as they continue to do so, They are predictable.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-12-2008 at 02:48 AM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:44 AM   #69
Donald
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshG_528hz View Post
saint birgitta has some good videos...or bad depending on how you look at it. to each his own. to all their throne.
How reliable are the people at Saint-Birgitta? It seems to me they have a flair for the dramatic don't you think? I like their videos on Youtube though.
Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #70
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I find it hard to read posts that look as if they are compiled in a frantic manner. Also, some of this stuff just doesn't make sense and I can't see what it contributes to this forum.

I'm a little disappointed in some of the stuff I've read about the presidential election, especially the continued slander of one candidate. That is another thing that turns me off to this forum.

Enjoy the site but the forum is a different matter.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:05 AM   #71
Steve_G

Thanks for posting eXchanger. The first and third videos are especially hard to ignore, the pictures speak for themselves. The second... well, there are plenty of facts given that should be EASY FOR PEOPLE TO CHECK FOR THEMSELVES!

Belief in any form is the enemy of knowledge. Why do PTB spend so much time trying to make us believe things? Because they are afraid of us knowing things.

We all started asking questions about TPB or we wouldn't have found our way here. These people have killed, tortured and maimed millions over the ages; did any of us here think that when our questions were answered and their plans were revealed that we would find peace, love and justice for all? Or was it far more likely that we would find planned horror?

Believing ANYTHING is the worst thing we can do because it instantly closes our minds to other possibilities. So instead it's better to go and find things out for ourselves because then we will KNOW and belief will not be required.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #72
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i know exchanger, i saw those before. it is f..... scary. btw folks. just bec. people are giving info, does not mean they are a FEAR MONGERER! it's like being on the titanic and discovering a leak and trying to warn people. why attack the messenger!
the thing is you are NOT a MESSENGER .. you are fear mongerering and a drama queenish .. if you say things like ' urgent martial law imminent ' etc etc

the titanic had a leak that is for sure .. after it hit an iceberg ..

but using nefarious arguments and dubious ' facts ' from uncertain sources to try to tell people that they are going top be victims of martial law IE roUNDED UP BY THE GOVT imprisoned and then killed .. it is b******s !!!

Maybe it takes a certain intelligence to be discerning in relation to information and sources .. i dont know so maybe some cant help it .. but can stop writing angry fear mongering posts about ML ...

I will debunk this rubbish because it is destructive ..

and dont compare 2ww europe with now - it is a completely different situation .. and the american govt is not comparable to the facism of the Nazis.. that is just ridiculous ..

and people the other thing is can we stop being so me me me ..

there are some people in some countries today !!! WHO SUFFER UNDER TERRIBLY OPPRESSIVE GOVErnments and you could say martial law .. why not focus our resources to helping those who truly need it .. rather then making up dark fantasies about your own demise !

Last edited by izz; 10-12-2008 at 02:13 PM.
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #73
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Sometimes it's good to not think so analytically about things, or at least try & attach no emotion to who posts the thread.
In truth? From my very sober, objective point of view, it appears some of the people posting here are medicated or on some form of mind altering substance.
I read their posts, I see their choice of words in describing their motive for posting, (i.e "SCARY") I see the obvious delusional, or extreme video choices they think others would benefit from seeing, and I question their state of mind.
CW

yes I agree - i do too i wonder if quite a few people who write alarmist posts are on mind altering substances prescribed or otherwise
Old 10-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #74
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
the thing is you are NOT a MESSENGER .. they are a fear mongerering and a drama queenish ..

the titanic had a leak that is for sure .. after it hit an iceberg ..

but using nefarious arguments and dubious ' facts ' from uncertain sources to try to tell people that they are going top be victims of martial law IE roUNDED UP BY THE GOVT imprisoned and then killed .. it is b******s !!!

Maybe it takes a certain intelligence to be discerning in relation to information and sources .. i dont know so maybe some cant help it .. but can stop writing angry fear mongering posts about ML ...

I will debunk this rubbish because it is destructive ..

and dont compare 2ww europe with now - it is a completely different situation .. and the american govt is not comparable to the facism of the Nazis.. that is just ridiculous ..

and people the other thing is can we stop being so me me me ..

there are some people in some countries today !!! WHO SUFFER UNDER TERRIBLY OPPRESSIVE GOVErnments and you could say martial law .. why not focus our resources to helping those who truly need it .. rather then making up dark fantasies about your own demise !
LOL

You are correct, on one thing,

"dont compare 2ww europe with now - it is a completely different situation .. and the american govt is not comparable to the facism of the Nazis.. that is just ridiculous"

The "Nazi's" fought Jewish Control (Hence the War declaration by the world Jewish Congress, to fight Germany in any way possible before WW2 even started, and guess what, a people without a land, won that war, without even having an army!),

The American Government Is UNDER Jewish "Control" back then and now.
Ref: Protocols, Balfour Declaration to get America into WW1, Neo-Cons, Axis of Evil containing for 80% Israels Enemies. (Update now it is 100% since NKorea is not anymore on that list.) The Israeli Connection to 911. http://blog.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel <- A new false flag
Not to mention the voting characteristics in the UN by America when it is about Israels Atrocities against the people and children of Palestine by that best democratic friend in the middle east..

I guess The Zionists don't have any purpose for America anymore, Beside of course that the Constitution enshrines a couple of words that are contradictory to the idea of choosen ones that are the only people, the rest only look like people but are animals with the same rights. The host has been leeched from its wealth, the only thing it has left is its miltairy power, and that is now destroyed in wars without end, not even fighting wars for its own benefit, since those you don't fight, if you can win their hearts... And one can only win a heart with empathy for other people bad luck or misery. Not by replacing one Harkonen with another one.

Also because one can always BUY oil if one wants to pay for it on a free Market.

"We will trade with anyone, and side with no one."

Americans around me are now saying: "It seems that they are really pushing us to revolt." Just the idea, that the government is pushing the people to revolt, so they can continue their plans and have some kind of justification for it.

Hell if you would have payed attention to the vice presidential candidates debate you would have recognized the text displayed behind the vice presidents.
It was the declaration of independence. but the part behind the candidates in the view of the camera read:

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Subliminal? Or plain in view?

"rather then making up dark fantasies about your own demise"

No everything is going peachy here. The orchestra is still playing...
We are only "playing" to get of the grid and survive that imaginary demise.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-12-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #75
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
if you do NOT think there are troops
other than usa ones
in the usa -- i think you might want to think again

what about the euro people coming to try
to get canada into the EU ???

how can just a very few,
think they can control us ALL

something is really rotten

getting swallowed up by some AMERO,
sure doesn't sit to well with me

isusan
the eXchanger
euro people - who are they exactly and since when was canada going to be a member of the EU and use Euros ?

huh they have nt even managed to get the british to ditch the pound yet .. not for want of trying ..

amero .. ummm what !!! and what does this have to do with martial law .. they did nt use martial law to introduce the euro .. just dodgy politicians and plenty of lies ..

and the truth is the very few can control the many because the MANY allow it .. through their indifference, closed mindedness and narrow focus, we allow it and when we change each of us individually then collectively the whole will change .. and there will be a complete change in the way things are ..

i do think those videos you posted were not information but fear spreading - with respect