Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-19-2008, 06:58 AM   #51
Norval
Banned

Default Re: The Bible, it's about Disclosure, Not Religion

hmmmmmm
Thats in 2nd Esdras, Chapter 4 by the way.

The questions;
Can you measure fire?
Can you measure a blast of wind?
Can you call back a day that has gone by?

Well can you?

Zorgon got two of them, and just being able to answer one, , , , , , ,

Last edited by Norval; 10-19-2008 at 07:00 AM.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #52
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Question, can you call back a day that has gone by, is this video technology we are talking about ?, just a thought Norval, I never thought of it until now, am I still accountable if I am right.

Last edited by omshanti2; 10-19-2008 at 09:10 AM.
omshanti2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #53
Norval
Banned

Zorgon got the first two with those correct answers.
1. Weigh for me fire.
The most common method in use today to measure fire is with BTUs.
2. Measure for me a blast of wind.
Today that is done with an anemometer.
Thank you for those questions, but, the answers are "in the book". (Where's the unicorns?)
Thank you for the kind offer of a place on Pegasus.

Omshanti, The Final Winner ! ! !
3. Call back for me the day that is past.
Do you want that on VHS, or High Resolution DVD?
Any one that can answer at least one of the questions, you did answer the last one, is capable of
comprehending the things of the Most High, as it is written.

With our modern understanding of technology we can now answer those questions and others
that are asked from the bible. Things we just take for granted in our modern world. Yet those
questions that were asked in a simple 4,000 - 5,000 word language some 2,200 (or more) years
ago can only be answered in our modern time and only by technology. Only now would we be
able to comprehend things about ETs and their technologies.

Now we are held accountable for being able to understand who ETs really are.
Old 10-19-2008, 05:02 PM   #54
beauwalton@rocketmail.com
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norval View Post
Zorgon got the first two with those correct answers.
1. Weigh for me fire.
The most common method in use today to measure fire is with BTUs.
2. Measure for me a blast of wind.
Today that is done with an anemometer.
Thank you for those questions, but, the answers are "in the book". (Where's the unicorns?)
Thank you for the kind offer of a place on Pegasus.

Omshanti, The Final Winner ! ! !
3. Call back for me the day that is past.
Do you want that on VHS, or High Resolution DVD?
Any one that can answer at least one of the questions, you did answer the last one, is capable of
comprehending the things of the Most High, as it is written.

With our modern understanding of technology we can now answer those questions and others
that are asked from the bible. Things we just take for granted in our modern world. Yet those
questions that were asked in a simple 4,000 - 5,000 word language some 2,200 (or more) years
ago can only be answered in our modern time and only by technology. Only now would we be
able to comprehend things about ETs and their technologies.

Now we are held accountable for being able to understand who ETs really are.
Well done fellow's, I didn't get past scratching my head!
beauwalton@rocketmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
Well done fellow's, I didn't get past scratching my head!
However, it's all coming in a rush for me now, everything bad that has happened since Adam, is down to the bad ET's!
Old 10-19-2008, 05:07 PM   #56
zorgon

DAGNABBIT

My mind set was on time lines and time travel... I should have put down what first popped into my head

Photo Album... I have so many photos on my Medieval site reliving past events...

Well now I see into your mind
Old 10-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #57
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon do I get the offer of a place on pegasus lol, only joshing ya.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:53 AM   #58
Norval
Banned

Another part of the bible, ufo and ET connection with out religion.

The short bible book called Malachi.

As we approach this coming disclosure event by the Good ETs, our so called angels, and the very
King of the Universe will be here, there are maters to be considered by all. We would like to
present a short book of the bible called Malachi. It is only three pages long and is generally found
in the last of the old testament. We have mentioned it before. It gives forth a premise that presents
terms of an intergalactic importance. Think of it in terms of just due respect, honor, and humble
gratitude one would pay such a sentient intelligent being that created this entire universe we now
know of. But, that is only a suggestion. There is also a message in there for all that concerns a
heads up, or warning if you like.

As stated it is a very short three pages long and yet holds a profound message for today.
Call it Exopolitical if you will, or perhaps a note from Father to sons and daughters, respect due a
great King, Queen, President or Premier perhaps. Try to shift the wording into a more modern
idea with what we know about science and technology today.

The bible, it ain't about religion.

Last edited by Norval; 10-20-2008 at 03:16 AM. Reason: Typos
Old 10-20-2008, 06:26 AM   #59
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello again Norval, I just wanted to say, I only got that question right because you brought it into todays context, the truth is I would never have guessed it otherwise, firstly because I lack confidence, secondly because I had always looked at it religiously. However, I have walked away from church after church because I wasn't satisfied with answers I was given, concerning things that I read in the Bible, and did not make sence to me, it is only now, since you came along I sort of understand the Good Book. The truth is, even now, I don't know what it is I am supposed to be doing, due to all the disinformation I have been fed, and I am angry to be honest. The one thing that I look at to be a guide for me, is know them by their fruits.
Malachi is the name of my nephew, I will read it, as I have looked at the other parts you have pointed out, I will be glad for the truth, because all my life has been a torment, loving Jesus and not knowing if what I am doing is right or wrong, if I am worthy to speak to him or not, as I said I am not perfect, but I tryed, and still do. Thank you for the enlightenment, perhaps now I can read the Bible and it will make sence.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:19 PM   #60
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omshanti2 View Post
Hello again Norval, I just wanted to say, I only got that question right because you brought it into todays context, the truth is I would never have guessed it otherwise, firstly because I lack confidence, secondly because I had always looked at it religiously. However, I have walked away from church after church because I wasn't satisfied with answers I was given, concerning things that I read in the Bible, and did not make sence to me, it is only now, since you came along I sort of understand the Good Book. The truth is, even now, I don't know what it is I am supposed to be doing, due to all the disinformation I have been fed, and I am angry to be honest. The one thing that I look at to be a guide for me, is know them by their fruits.
Malachi is the name of my nephew, I will read it, as I have looked at the other parts you have pointed out, I will be glad for the truth, because all my life has been a torment, loving Jesus and not knowing if what I am doing is right or wrong, if I am worthy to speak to him or not, as I said I am not perfect, but I tryed, and still do. Thank you for the enlightenment, perhaps now I can read the Bible and it will make sence.
I had the same experience Omshanti, I had to push my self to go to church on Sunday's, my heart was saying don't go it's wrong, I used to feel so guilty, I thought I was unworthy, now since I read Norval's threads everything falls into place.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:35 PM   #61
Norval
Banned

These are some tips on how to read the religionized wording of the bibles.

When you see this; GOD, LORD all in caps it was his name YHWH, or what his name means,
Creator. Try using the name, as you feel you should pronounce it, or the term Creator, for more
meaning of a sentence. (Take out "the" in front of it as a name usage.)
The term LORD of Hosts would mean Creator of Peoples.

Worship; can mean just due honor, not groveling at ones feet.

Fear; can mean just due respect, respectfulness.

Priests would mean representatives of his.

The idea is to read out the religionese of the churches translators as much as possible.
Try to bring these simple words of over two thousand years ago into modern context in the light
of sociology and exopolitical views. In light of what we all know now about the ETs and UFO
and all this other stuff. But who will be ready to "Meet their Maker?", woah. The very King of this
entire Universe is coming to this planet in what we call the Sol system of the what we call the
Milky Way galaxy. Now that gives me the warm fuzziness and the incredible feeling of ; well, let's
just say that they are quite the mixture of feelings at this realization for all concerned.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #62
arcora
Banned

What form of government could be better than an incorruptible truly benevolent monarch?

Welcome.

arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:02 AM   #63
Norval
Banned

Very true Arcora, , King Jesus has my CONFIDENCE.
Norval L. Cunningham
Old 10-21-2008, 12:11 PM   #64
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

beauwalton@rocketmail.com, I can remember going to church one Sunday, and I was sat there screaming inside, I wanted to get up and say, what about this, and what about that, what does it mean, but I never had the confidence to challenge them, and to be honest, when I had some experiences of my own and approached the church, it wasn't resolved and I was none the wiser as to what was happening to me or my family.
Norval when did you find out the truth ?, what made you share it with us?, and who else knew the truth?, by the way, I have read Malachi, but I don't understand it yet, I will read it again though. Also when I was looking at your other posts, as I do, I noticed in your thread, calm down,and read it, you passed a comment "basic information before leaveing Earth", what did you mean by that comment ?, I don't know if you can give me an answer, if you cannot, no worries, you have shared allot with us already.
The more I think about how many people have been decieved, including my parents, makes me angry, not to mention all those that have suffered to bring the truth, and yes it will be a breath of fresh air to have the truth for a change.
How do we know who the bad ETs are?, do they know who they are?, is it just us Humans that have been kept in the dark for so long?, what can be done to limit their source of power?, I know calling on the name of Jesus works, I have done this, but how can we help if we can, because I mean it has been how long that we have been duped into following lies and deception, could we know the enemy for they have been among us for a while now haven't they?.
I know Jesus says, shut up your chambers, when he comes, but is there anything else we are to do?.

Last edited by omshanti2; 10-21-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:41 PM   #65
Banned

Quote:
beauwalton@rocketmail.com, I can remember going to church one Sunday, and I was sat there screaming inside, I wanted to get up and say, what about this, and what about that, what does it mean, but I never had the confidence to challenge them, and to be honest, when I had some experiences of my own and approached the church, it wasn't resolved and I was none the wiser as to what was happening to me or my family.
Norval when did you find out the truth ?, what made you share it with us?, and who else knew the truth?, by the way, I have read Malachi, but I don't understand it yet, I will read it again though. Also when I was looking at your other posts, as I do, I noticed in your thread, calm down,and read it, you passed a comment "basic information before leaveing Earth", what did you mean by that comment ?, I don't know if you can give me an answer, if you cannot, no worries, you have shared allot with us already.
The more I think about how many people have been decieved, including my parents, makes me angry, not to mention all those that have suffered to bring the truth, and yes it will be a breath of fresh air to have the truth for a change.
How do we know who the bad ETs are?, do they know who they are?, is it just us Humans that have been kept in the dark for so long?, what can be done to limit their source of power?, I know calling on the name of Jesus works, I have done this, but how can we help if we can, because I mean it has been how long that we have been duped into following lies and deception, could we know the enemy for they have been among us for a while now haven't they?.
I know Jesus says, shut up your chambers, when he comes, but is there anything else we are to do?.
I used to think the elders where looking at me and thinking, what is "HE" doing here!
Norval, I know you don't know the true answer to my next question but in your opinion how far into, A Revelation to John do you think we are? Its a serious question because billions of us will die!
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 PM   #66
sfth13
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauwalton@rocketmail.com View Post
I used to think the elders where looking at me and thinking, what is "HE" doing here!
Norval, I know you don't know the true answer to my next question but in your opinion how far into, A Revelation to John do you think we are? Its a serious question because billions of us will die!
That's a great question that I have been thinking about ever since reading these threads and others by Norval. I've also noticed many changes in myself that just makes me feel like we are nearing something, and for some reason my body is cleanseing itself... sounds wierd but true. lol
sfth13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:36 PM   #67
Norval
Banned

I will be responding soon, and yes, we can answer those questions. It was a long night, and today I have to respond with doom and gloom for some, and great news for others.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 PM   #68
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

great findings norval,
good to know that
you`re also not normal.

when i was younger,
i was more bold;
but the others were stronger
i was often told:
"the bible needs not be analyzed!"
i still had my own views
there were things which i realized
so i told "them" the "news"
and got this answer from the believers:
"you`re the tool of the devil!"
"beware it`s the great deceiver!"
i thought i was evil.

soon, i didn`t dare
any more to share
any vision or belief
i felt like a "thief".

i became a weird bloke
who told "truth" as joke
but some began to realize
to their own surprise,
that there was more
so i became a bore.

my situation is still
very complex and delicate
"Mc Inquisition" won`t kill
but won`t hesitate to tell
that i`m satan`s advocate
that i`ll be going to hell!

it sucks to live amidst "catholics"
maybe one day
i`ll just give up
and join the CIA
(the "Catholic Irish Alcoholics")

CHEERS! :-)

Last edited by capreycorn; 10-21-2008 at 08:55 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #69
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Are you saying that the entire bible is about disclosure?
The bible is one of the greatest esoteric works that ever came out of the mind of man. It was never meant to be understood by those that wanted to get their feet wet spiritually. It was written for initiates by initiates.
Its a seven layered cake of extreme power.

I agree with you about the galactic info that it posess but thats not all that it conceals.
In the inner circles of knowledge , one of the terms for the feminine attribute of wisdom is the fig tree.If you've ever picked figs you are aware that you have to reach underneath the leaves for the fruit.

The fruit is underneath the leaves of the bible's pages,just as a woman conceals her sacred parts from those that are deemed unworthy.

You know whats really funny is that all the wars over religion have not been fought because of what these sacred text mean. The wars have been fought to keep their true meaning hidden.

Here's a peak - Genesis chapter 2 verse 21 says
And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he
took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead there of; 22 And the
rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her
unto the man.

Below you will find today's language for the same event

Normally Atoms are nuetral and have no charge(Sleep).
However in order to gain stability, they will sacrifice their neutrality by
either losing one or more of its outermost electrons(rib) thus becomming a
positive ion(Adam), or they will gain one or more electrons thus becomming a
negative ion Eve. Once this has happened then the resulting charged atoms
will attract each other.

This is an example of ADAM"S POWER when he is split. Just imagine if he wasn't.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #70
omshanti2
Avalon Senior Member

Hello 777 The Great Work, I thought Genesis Chapter 2:21 was referring to Genetic Engineering, or is this just another layer.
What would happen if Adam was not separated?, are you talking about, Adam the physical, chemical, spiritual, alchemy, Electrical or other. Sorry, I am tryng to understand what you are saying, I am genuinely interested, and when you say an initiate, do you mean an initiate in esoteric, or an initiate in some chosen field of work?.
Old 10-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #71
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hello 777 The Great Work, I thought Genesis Chapter 2:21 was referring to Genetic Engineering, or is this just another layer.
What would happen if Adam was not separated?, are you talking about, Adam the physical, chemical, spiritual, alchemy, Electrical or other. Sorry, I am tryng to understand what you are saying, I am genuinely interested, and when you say an initiate, do you mean an initiate in esoteric, or an initiate in some chosen field of work?.
I apologize, for not being clear. Yes an initiate into the mystery schools and you are correct it is another layer of the text. The biggest secret about the bible is that you are the main character and most of all the other characters are just divine and animal attributes of you. The other well kept secret is that we used to be ANDROGYNOUS and someone came and changed that. They split the atom

The alchemical transformation unites the positive and negative ions and the body is transformed into a powerful being of light and opens up the book of life which is the 64 stations in the DNA sequence and 12 strands.

The initiate unites the ions by completely overcomming polarity thinking. In other words we can't look at names or think in terms of dark and light and all the other outward responses that we have been taught as in regards to polarity. So the illuminati is fiction. So the true nuclear war as in nucleus is at the subatomic level. Its all about perception. There is no Crisis. The propaganda is to keep us in polarity thinking and ignore the new energy thats here and acessible.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-21-2008 at 11:08 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:29 AM   #72
Gale
Banned

Quote:

It has been posted before, the bad ET’s have an attitude, mannerisms, some have peculiarities in language, not to even mention biology, these together or alone will trip them up to inadvertently reveal their true nature.

The bad ET’s know who they are, whereas others lower in the ranks were not told the truth by their superiors. The lower ranks may not have any idea as to the real status of affairs.

We do know that since Lucifer’s et al being thrown down here on Earth, that they do not have our Creator’s ear, they cannot go back out there in space to get new Intel.

Omshanti, remember, all in its own time, things are revealed only in its time. Such as now, our time, with technology we can now figure out what the true message of the Bible is.

Truth will set you free, knowing the truth breaks their power.

You ask, “anything else we are to do”, well we are to gather, and this Internet can suffice as a gathering place as long as one tests those in the gathering to determine who is who and to expose the spy in the group. There are ways to test those in the group; one sure way is the bread and the wine. Someone partaking of the bread and the wine that is not a Called One will get sick; if they continue partaking they could even die.

For that little while closed in your chamber as the wrath passes, you might need a drink of water, some lunch, a few previsions, it is best to be prepared. The time period of “a little while” is not defined; so a little while could be a few days, weeks so we would suggest that you be prepared. There will be time to gather together and go into the chambers we are sure, just as ones had time to leave Jerusalem.

There is also the concept not covered as yet of “spoils of war”. After the animals have fed for a season, the seven months of clean up because only one third will survive there will be a lot of real estate and leftovers ….need I say more?

For the answers to your questions to Norval, he did answer them in the new thread called, The Bible, Our Conclusion, by Norval and Gale

looks at some posters and , , , , sighs
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:47 AM   #73
Gale
Banned

Beau, hopefully you will find your answer in our new thread, The Bible, Our Conclusion. by Norval and Gale.

Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:50 AM   #74
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Et's are demons people. Don't mix truths together. Black and white is still gray. Its either one or the other. Remember the greatest trick the devil has ever done was convince people he doesn't exist. As long as Satan has you in the gray his job is done. You are right where he wants you.

Everyone that has ever come out of any type of occult group even down to the simplest witch practicing their majic will tell you that ET's are demons. The bible was the very first to mention demons. Demons knew exactly who Jesus was for they begged Him not to destroy them before their time had come. In one instance Jesus granted them this by casting them in a herd of pigs and ran them off a tall cliff into the ocean. Jesus knows their time.

Do not trust ET's, or the spiritists who contact them. It is an abomination to the Lord Jesus Christ. You have been warned. I warn you out of love.

Satan and a third of the angels were thrown out of heaven and ever since they will be futile in their efforts to thwart God. The bible calls Satan the god of this world Lucifer and God has allowed Satan to set up his kingdom on earth for one last show down and then his time will have come to an end.

Matt.24-The coming of the Lord will be like the days of Noah. Want to know what the days of Noah were like. Read Genesis Chapter 6. Demons were trying to taint the human blood line that Jesus would come through by breeding with humans. That is why there is an ever increase in alien abductions happening today. For the past 40 years Demons have been more increasingly obsessed with communicating to humans, occupying humans and abducting humans with particular interest in our reproductive system. Some how they think they are going to thwart God's plan.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:17 AM   #75
Kelphi
Avalon Senior Member

Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

These are ET's don't trust them. They are in the spiritual realm governing with in a hierarchy with Lucifer at the top.

NOTE: Ephesians like many other epistles were written to believers of Jesus Christ. People who put their faith and trust in what He did on the cross for their forgiveness of sins that were past along to all from Adam. Now check this out. You can talk to any person that has come out of the occult and they will tell you that these entities/ET's/demons are for real because they had to work with them and do their bidding all the time. And to UNBELIEVERS / non christians, these demons fought with the majician flesh and blood. But to Christians, God tell us that we don't fight with them with flesh and blood. So if you are in the occult and don't think you can get out. God will protect you. He promises that.
Kelphi is offline   Reply With Quote