Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 06:21 PM   #1
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default What is in your food and how to heal with food

Food for thought

There are four parts but this is the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQqhj1g9Fw

Love

Ps just going into part three, I don't eat meat but I can eat nuts

Last edited by Stardustaquarion; 02-18-2010 at 06:35 PM.
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is in your food and how to heal with food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Food for thought

There are four parts but this is the first one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLQqhj1g9Fw

Love
I'll have to watch this when at home. Youtube is blocked at work.

The basic rule when eating for health is to eat no refined foods. Foods, in their purest, rawest form are healing wonders. Refining and heating kills the living essence of food, rendering it much less effective at healing and preventing disease.

And contrary to public propaganda, fats may be the most important aspect of our diet. Once cooked, however, they lose their energy. There is a particular electron exchange that takes place when raw fats are ingested. When cooked,the fats cannot impart their electronic energy.

Raw butter, raw milk, raw coconut cream, raw honey, and yes, raw meat will cure your body.

So elegantly simple, yet so incredibly difficult in modern times.
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Conkroach

I agree with you, I eat coconut fat , its good for you and balances candida too

Raw is good too but a bit too cold in the winter here. I did raw last summer and I enjoyed it

I am alergic to gluten though

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:26 PM   #4
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, thanks for this topic, it's one of my favorites! My view on food is, that when it's enjoyed, tasted and digested in calm and gratitude, it will be healthy for you. Every body has unique needs of nutrition and a good way to choose foodprocucts is by being able to tell (without reading the ingredient- list) what's in it. Probably it's okay then. Also recognition by sight helps.
Noticing how your body is reacting to certain food helps a lot, in being able to choose what's good for you. Organic food, like vegetables, grows longer and in richer soil, attaining more nutritional value and the quality of light, from the Sun. Lots of advertisements on food are based on fear: fight obesity, fight cholesterol, fight cancer, fight high bloodpressure......
We shouldn't be afraid to eat, it kills us....... Who knows better what's good for you then yourself? You happen to live in that body, so give it love and respect. Enjoy your meal.......
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #5
conkroach
Avalon Senior Member

None of us should be eating any "food" that comes with a list of ingredients. Mother Nature does not label her food. Foods with a list are processed, altered, dyed, heated, extracted, etc. Way, way bad.

Something that really concerns me is the way industry pushes soy. Soy is not fit for human consumption, period. Google a video on how they make soy "milk". It's a vile, putrid process that will turn your stomach. Marketing and advertising convinces us that it is a wonder-food. BS! And parents, PLEASE never feed your infant soy formula!!!
conkroach is offline   Reply With Quote