Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 04:20 PM   #26
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Get your calendars out folks - Orion Morris and I just agreed on something.

And make no mistake about it, if the system crashes, the PTB will not be the primary concern. There are plenty enough rotten people at the bottom of the pyramid who will present themselves at our doors waaaaay before the NWO comes a' knocking. They will attempt to take from us that which we would freely give . . . Where have I heard that before?
Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #27
historycircus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyii View Post
Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
Tool is OK, but I prefer something a bit heavier, and new:

You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again . . .
What don't kill ya' make you more strong.

Breaking your teeth on the hard life a comin'
Show your scars.
Cuttin' your feet on the hard earth a runnin'
Show your scars.

Broken. Beaten. Scarred.
We die hard.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:30 PM   #28
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Dec. 9th 2008 Orion Morris and historycircus agree on something!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:36 PM   #29
hueyii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historycircus View Post
Tool is OK, but I prefer something a bit heavier, and new:

You rise, you fall, you're down and you rise again . . .
What don't kill ya' make you more strong.

Breaking your teeth on the hard life a comin'
Show your scars.
Cuttin' your feet on the hard earth a runnin'
Show your scars.

Broken. Beaten. Scarred.
We die hard.
Thats how I feel today anyway. The thing with Tool is you can only take it in small doses. As much as I like them, I used to listen to most everything they had for days on end. It helped me think of stuff in different ways. It is sometimes dark music though so I don’t gravitate to it as much. The best album from and esoteric sense is Lateralus. Most of those songs rock if you really listen to them. I don’t know why but it has 3 different covers. Of course this all has nothing to do with gun control.
hueyii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #30
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

I also agree with you historycircus, give them the sh...ty guns when or if they come, and keep the good ones hidden! And Orion Morris, Minnesota is the same as where you are, everybody and their cousin has guns and grew up with guns, I started shooting when I was 6. So I will add that they aren't going to take my guns away, period.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-09-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #31
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
I also agree with you historycircus, give them the sh...ty guns when or if they come, and keep the good ones hidden! And Orion Morris, Minnesota is the same as where you are, everybody and their cousin has guns and grew up with guns, I started shooting when I was 6. So I will add that they aren't going to take my guns away, period.
I have a single shot Chipmunk in the weapons cabinet

The M1A and the AK were stolen last year sir, along with eight thousand
rounds of ammunition. No, I didn't bother to report it.

With a lathe you can build your own weapon. With a ball mill you can make your own powder. With a home forge you can pour your own bronze CANNON.

With a bit of knowledge (which is why Avalon is here folks), some determination, and a thirst for freedom when push comes to shove you will
be shooting what they are shooting in the morning.

But the best policy is to remember that the best way to avoid a punch is to
not be there and the best fight is the fight that was not fought to begin with.

Take these Somali pirates for example. If they bring back the world war II Q-ship (a honey pot freighter or tanker armed to the teeth), it will make them think twice.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #32
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I live in Florida. I know men who are buying more guns as they see things unfold. I know also some people who have said they will bury their guns if they come to confiscate them and claim that they were stolen if anyone comes to take them away.
Most people I know are COMPLETELY asleep. so a confiscation will literally shock them and anything is possible.
I have warned my friends and I am so tired of them calling me paranoid, a kool-aid drinker.
At least I'm more prepared.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #33
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Baggy!, 8000 rounds, maybe you should've reported it just in case it fell into the hands of gang members or something. I don't think it's illegal to own an AK and M1A is it, at least it didn't use to be that way, as long as they didn't have extra long magazines.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 12-09-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #34
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Baggy, Thats an accurate picture.

This has concerned me for some time. They cant get of them. They wont, its the outcome that has to be if we are to go foreward, to progress. The ones playing this out are done. Theyll still make life miserable, and we will still have to deliver ourselves, but it will happen with enough of us sticking together, remaining steadfast.

Regardless if you are a pacifist or no, a weapon is an equalizer. If you never pulled the trigger in a heated situaion, you at least had the option, the choice. Freedom is all about choices. We should have them.

The shootings reported lately are odd. The news seem to sensationalize them as if there is a need for public sympathy. They will find none in this country if we are hip to their games. How many thugs shoot people execution style that arent formerly trained (Steak and Shake in Ill)? None.

If they want our guns, they must take them by force, something they wont want to do as per all history regading ground invasion in this country. Nobody ever wanted to as we are all armed to the teeth!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:18 AM   #35
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly, we are all in some stage of facing truth, facing our responses to our environment.

It's all good!
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It's a process. until it stops being a process.

We're dealing with the changes taking place in our own ways. Nobody is wrong. Waterman is right that this is taking place, and that those who feel they need to act in response should do so while they still can.

Hueyii is right that there is great gain to be had by bypassing the game the PTB are trying to draw us all into, and focusing on becoming more who we are in essence.

Baggywrinkle is right that many hide the truth from themselves and will subsequently be caught with their pants down.

What works in a meeting place like this, is respecting each others process, and granting allowance for each to deal with things in the way they've selected.

As someone else said, "it's all good". what we're doing, in our own way, will be what turns the tide away from the grip of the PTB.

If we just continue what we're doing, and allow others the same leeway, we'll win.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:41 AM   #36
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

The more I see stuff like this, the more I want to stop bothering with this forum.

It seems as if people are only concerned about themselves, their land and their guns.

They just don't get it.

What good are your guns when you're faced with a SWAT force at your doorstep? Unless you're willing to die for your own selfish means, what is the point?

Do whatever you feel you need to do but don't berate those who don't own firearms.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 AM   #37
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I live in Florida. I know men who are buying more guns as they see things unfold. I know also some people who have said they will bury their guns if they come to confiscate them and claim that they were stolen if anyone comes to take them away.
Most people I know are COMPLETELY asleep. so a confiscation will literally shock them and anything is possible.
I have warned my friends and I am so tired of them calling me paranoid, a kool-aid drinker.
At least I'm more prepared.
What good is it to bury your guns? What if they have metal detectors?

Again, nothing but fear.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:59 AM   #38
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I guerentee all of you that I live in one of the most highly concentrated areas for guns... Here in Wyoming it is legal for anybody who is not a felon to cary a gun right out on their belt anywhere they go... Everybody has gun racks in their trucks and even people who have no use for a gun have one somewhere.... On the weekends for as long as anybody can remember kids get their guns, hop on their dirt bikes and go out and shoot prarie dogs and rabits... everybody does it....
You can legally hunt before your even big enough to hold a fu#king gun....

If they ever tried to take guns from these people it would errupt into civil war... History circus is right.... They dont need our guns to keep us from being a threat to them.... They want us to have some of our guns so when the food shortage breaks out, or this recessions worsens, we will take our guns and start using them on eachother.... As someone once told me, "this country is 3 missed meals away from total chaos."

They would rather have us thin ourselves out before they would ever go around and start trying to take guns from your house.... Seriously if that happened here people would be on the streets lighting shi# up.... Not a chance... They are smarter than that... if they want to control us then just starve us and make us come to them for food....

The only thing that a gun is good for right now is hunting and protecting your family against other crazy people who would be trying to come into your house and rob you for your food.

Good points, let the people kill/starve themselves first, before they take over. A brilliant plan. So for us PEOPLE, its a LOSE/LOSE situation. If you are somehow lucky, and manage to survive the chaos, you will most likely be labeled as a TERRORIST, R.F.I.D chipped, and work as a slave anyway.
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:47 AM   #39
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
Baggy, Thats an accurate picture.

This has concerned me for some time. They cant get of them. They wont, its the outcome that has to be if we are to go foreward, to progress. The ones playing this out are done. Theyll still make life miserable, and we will still have to deliver ourselves, but it will happen with enough of us sticking together, remaining steadfast.

Regardless if you are a pacifist or no, a weapon is an equalizer. If you never pulled the trigger in a heated situaion, you at least had the option, the choice. Freedom is all about choices. We should have them.

The shootings reported lately are odd. The news seem to sensationalize them as if there is a need for public sympathy. They will find none in this country if we are hip to their games. How many thugs shoot people execution style that arent formerly trained (Steak and Shake in Ill)? None.

If they want our guns, they must take them by force, something they wont want to do as per all history regading ground invasion in this country. Nobody ever wanted to as we are all armed to the teeth!
No they will not go house to house. They will allow you to come to them.

Tattoo this on your foreheads so you can read it in the mirror each morning: Your weapons do not protect your food. Your food protects your weapons. There have already been weapon exchange programs in Chicago for gift certificates aimed at people needing to buy food.

A plausible scenario is the execution of executive order
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe,"
Say, in Northern Idaho. The area is cordoned off. The residents ordered to leave. Do you think for a moment that weapons will be allowed through the check points?

I work every day at being a pacifist. I also have an autographed copy of the Vietnam Primer by David Hackworth. Those who remember Hack will know the value of this book

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-10-2008 at 04:26 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:48 AM   #40
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Geez Humble Janitor, chill out a little bit!, first and foremost my guns are for hunting!, and if bubba and his friends break in my house and think they're going to steal my food or hurt friends or family, then my guns are for protection. Guns are not to just go around and shoot people without reason. And if SWAT comes knocking, which isn't going to happen, I'll give them one or two guns and keep the rest hidden. Nobody's knocking anyone for not having guns!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:00 AM   #41
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

shi% . Im going to fight for the people. Im a pacifist. you couldnt pay me enough to go fight a war. but bring it home. and the rules change. and I think thay just have. I had about enough of this shi%. its so clear what coming. I fear not. Im mad as hell. I would be the first one to fight for the people!!! we need a movement with a quickness. we got to take the power back. Oh im getting it all right. Im just not going to take it. when the shi% rolls. count me in!

better to live one day as a loin, than a lifetime as a sheep!
take the power back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqkMsXcHQYg
:m ad3:
wake up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUfaJ8RqfOg&NR=1
one day as a lion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdE0u...eature=related

Last edited by dagon; 12-10-2008 at 05:06 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:12 AM   #42
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What good is it to bury your guns? What if they have metal detectors?

Again, nothing but fear.
Your guns are for self preservation. That may mean hunting for food, or protecting what little you have managed to hang on to. Civilization is great but when a society breaks down, many people loose what decorum they posessed when the grocery store was open 24/7.

You know it to be true. We are not all honorable in the human race as evidenced daily by the nazi regime in power currently.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:16 AM   #43
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggywrinkle View Post
No they will not go house to house. They will allow you to come to them.

Tattoo this on your foreheads so you can read it in the mirror each morning: Your weapons do not protect your food. Your food protects your weapons. There have already been weapon exchange programs in Chicago for gift certificates aimed at people needing to buy food.

A plausible scenario is the execution of executive order
11004--Federal seizure of all housing and finances and authority to establish forced relocation. Authority to designate areas to be abandoned as "unsafe,"
Say, in Northern Idaho. The area is cordoned off. The residents ordered to leave. Do you think for a moment that weapons will be allowed through the check points?

I work every day at being a pacifist. I also have an autographed copy of the Vietnam Primer by David Hackworth. Those who remember Hack will know the value of this book
Youre underestimate the people. Yes some will leave and allow their weapons to be taken, others will go to ground and bush, the only plausable way to survive something of this nature coming.

Last edited by MMe M; 12-10-2008 at 05:20 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:18 AM   #44
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
The more I see stuff like this, the more I want to stop bothering with this forum.

It seems as if people are only concerned about themselves, their land and their guns.

They just don't get it.

What good are your guns when you're faced with a SWAT force at your doorstep? Unless you're willing to die for your own selfish means, what is the point?

Do whatever you feel you need to do but don't berate those who don't own firearms.
You got nearly 600 posts. What choo gonna do if it isnt here? Hmmmm????
Old 12-10-2008, 06:20 AM   #45
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Youre underestimate the people. Yes some will leave and allow their weapons to be taken, others will go to ground and bush, the only plausable way to survive something of this nature coming.
I edited out the other part of it, not wanting to be a
panic merchant.

Those who do not leave will be declared enemy combatants and hunted in search and destroy missions
using weapons of mass destruction as was done by Saddam to the Kurds and by the Russians against Chechnya. The blueprint is already written. All you need
do is read all of the volumes of Gulag Archipelago to see
what they will do.

To counter, you should be reading about the resistance in classics such as "They Fought Back." Learn from the forest Jews of Belarus and the survivors of the Warsaw Ghetto uprising.

Samual Rajzman of Treblinka asked Galewski of Warsaw why he had been saved. His companion replied I did not save you to keep you alive, but to sell your life at a higher price. You are now a member of a secret
organization that is planning an uprising and you must live.

This is not just a history lesson and the study is not academic. Fall down on your knees and pray that you will never need what you will learn there in your life time. But learn it you must, and quickly, for you are the mustard seeds that will teach others. Even if you are too old to do what must be done, you will teach the young and admonish them to teach their children should it not happen in your life time. This knowledge must be preserved. Among the sheep there are some sheep dogs. You are one of them. You are liberty's teeth!

We, the children of the greatest generation have grown
fat and lazy. Kindle the fire within you that made your
ancestors great. It is there. You only must shake off your stupor and remember your genetic heritage. My grandmother was born in Liberty township. My great grand mother was Amelia LIBERTA Hemple. It was part of their lives. They impressed it on their children. They suffered to have it and they bled to keep it. It is up to you to remember what you have lost! Today we do not know the meaning of the word! But we will when it is gone.

"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.
The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure."
-- Thomas Jefferson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8LzOXVsC70

Last edited by Baggywrinkle; 12-10-2008 at 06:41 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:24 AM   #46
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I got as far as the words Q-files and skipped down to reply... It is my personal opinion that this is fear-mongering in its purest form...I do not read it and I suggest that you quit supporting this kind of promotion of hate and fear.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #47
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarajones View Post
Pragmatic Witness

http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/20...ar-in-america/

December 2, 2008
ALERT: Gun Confiscation, Maritial Law and Civil War in America!
Filed under: $700B Bail Out, India, Pakistan, U.S. Military, Zionist banker robber barons, america, anti-reality, big brother, christianity, civil war, culture & civilization, economic decline, gun control, hegelian dialectic, history, iran, martial law, massive civil unrest, morals & values, opinion, police state, tyranny, unrecognized truth — whitewraithe @ 10:37 pm
Tags: american middle class, back road atlas, civil war, gun confiscation, imploding economy, martial law, Q-files, steve quayle

All you pollyannas out there, don’t say you were not warned!

Last night’s Q-files with Steve Quayle (Dec 1), he provided extremely relevant information on what will be occurring in the country within the next 12 months; Lindsey Williams also made the same nearly verbatim dire prediction on Alex Jones show sometime last week in that America’s Middle-Class will be destroyed, which will result in gun confiscation, martial law and finally civil war.

I’ve been following Quayle for several years and I do not agree with him on every point, most of all, his interweaving of religious rhetoric into his broadcasts, nor do I agree with his opinion that radical Islam is a threat to the US or the world. Anyone reading this blog knows full well where I stand on “what” the significant threat is. Disregarding those two issues, Quayle is a patriot and his insider knowledge is invaluable especially right now.

When someone like Steve Quayle starts recommending the purchase of BACK ROAD ATLASES everyone needs to get their heads out of the sand and pay attention!

Whitewraithe~

Steve Quayle on Gun Confiscation - Part 1 of 3
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fsKW9d...ar-in-america/
The news from Canada is quite alarming also. Is this the start of the annexing of Canada. US and Mexico
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #48
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Geez Humble Janitor, chill out a little bit!, first and foremost my guns are for hunting!, and if bubba and his friends break in my house and think they're going to steal my food or hurt friends or family, then my guns are for protection. Guns are not to just go around and shoot people without reason. And if SWAT comes knocking, which isn't going to happen, I'll give them one or two guns and keep the rest hidden. Nobody's knocking anyone for not having guns!
There's no reason to "chill out" when this whole thread makes me

Amazing how some people value their guns more than other people.
Old 12-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #49
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You got nearly 600 posts. What choo gonna do if it isnt here? Hmmmm????
Huh? Can you translate that into English for me?
Old 12-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #50
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

I will go to my knees never unless physically brought there by violence. I am greater than any one religion, greater than any book, wrinkles.

Why do you suppose you are to bow and pray on your knees to your god? Because you are conditioned to be subserviant, a good little obedient slave. You can get on your knees. Ill live till the end standing with my choices and convictions.

Better to die fighting that good fight than live on your knees.

First you state we better be reading how Warsaw poles survived which I have by the way*. Then you say that history isnt all acadmec. This conversation does nothing but bring conflict and chaos when you constantly push religion, and find conflict just because you dont agree with someone. Are we not greater in age than five?

History is all we have to go by, and the fact that some survied. It is both academic and practical knowledge. You cannot seperate the two in this context.

*I never said I didnt read, merely that my education was public school.

Last edited by MMe M; 12-10-2008 at 08:06 AM.