Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-23-2008, 02:27 PM   #1
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tennessee

Please list all Tennessee locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tennessee

Put this Bee in your Bonnet:

Looking for kindreds to form small earth community in great smokies. (before, during or after TEOTWAWKI.) We are going up soon for a vacation, and might end up staying, depending on how Oct. 7th goes down.

Creative, alert and aware, full of useful survival skills, sparkling personalities by the campfire, interested in merging new technologies with traditional wise ways of the earth. Have had contact with light beings, but not sure which ones. We'd like to consider this an adventure, and challenge ourselves to make magic and face the moment with courage. We are part of the Pluto-Virgo generation, and I sense it's about serving the Earth, being leaders and contributors on the path back to earthways.

Love to all and trust that you're where you're meant to Be. And, that we live on no matter what comes to pass.

Last edited by Molly; 09-26-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #3
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Molly; I would be pleased to offer camping for you in Cosby, within a short drive of the Park. We could talk about that communities thing while you were here.
UncaRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:Local Communities On The Internet

I live in Cosby Tn, very near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. I am intrigued with the idea of using social software to create local grass roots economies. I have created a ning.com Community called "Cosby Co-op" and I would like to see everyone who is online within 10 miles of Cosby join it and create it's content. Gardening information, valuable resources, business offers, free classifieds, work pool, car pool, disaster preparation and community support all in a central web page.

Others in other areas should do the same.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #5
Molly
Avalon Senior Member

UncaRay,
that is welcome news. I'm sensing some urgency, so can we exchange tele/email, then you could give me exact vicinity.
my husband is a skilled carpenter, and i've got a web writing job. we love gardening, and i've got seedlings coming up. husband was a hen farmer, too. would like to mosey that way on our upcoming trip, to meet and discuss.
i'm at shelives2012@gmail.com. will give tele later.
thanks for your message!
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #6
kjc

Smile Re: Tennessee

Hi there!http://projectavalon.net/forum/images/editor/smilie.gif
I am new and was wondering if anyone is in the Nashville area.
Old 09-28-2008, 03:14 AM   #7
Jamie K
Avalon Senior Member

Hi kjc, I'm in Nashville.

Where did you move from?
Jamie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:10 AM   #8
kjc

I'm new to the forum but have been in Nashville about 18yrs. Just found out about Camelot and Avalon-wow! Information overload!
Old 09-28-2008, 05:24 AM   #9
colesmommy1117
Avalon Senior Member

Nashville, TN area here...well, just north...
colesmommy1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:36 AM   #10
kjc

How long have you known about Camelot/Avalon?
Old 09-28-2008, 06:02 AM   #11
Jamie K
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah, I've watched most if not all of the videos over the last year or so. Tons of information! It's quite a time to have chosen to be incarnated here in this place, huh?! But I know that I chose it for good reason and that I am learning and growing just as "I" intended!

I've been here just over 15 years myself. Nashville has grown a lot, huh?
Jamie K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #12
R.Z.

Cheatham County here - just North & West of Nashville.

Just moved back after a decade plus in Virginia ... just got the internet turned on here at the new house, yesterday!

Am still unpacking and trying to get it together.

A Side Note:
I had started a group on meetup.com (for the New Paradigm Handbook) awhile back, at our old Virginia location, but never got any response. I moved it's location to Nashville before we got here & now I've gotten some response, but no-one who's actually sent a message indicating they know what the handbook is. I suspect they're just new-agers, interested because it's listed under the "consciousness" category.
I feel that the meetup.com idea has outlived it's usefulness, so I have withdrawn my subscription payment, but I think the group will remain listed for some time. I am unsure about this decision, so your opinions on the matter are welcome!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #13
R.Z.

Saturday, October 11th @ 2:00pm on the Parthenon Steps ...

http://consciousness.meetup.com/176/

*edit* Just to clarify - I will be there, probably with my better half, we plan to have an afternoon in the park regardless of the turnout ... hope to see some or all of you there (this is what this site is all about ... isn't it?)

Last edited by R.Z.; 10-03-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 03:33 AM   #14
Kituwa
Avalon Senior Member

I am in the Knoxville area. I know of a cave that i plan on taking my family to if the need arizes.It will be me, my wife and 3 kids as of right now. It has a spring that runs out of the cave that is safe to drink plus it stays a constant temp winter and summer for the most part.It is in a remote location not closed to any cities but is not hard to get to.I also have several islands on a river/lake that should be good at least temporary till we find a better place.We are native american and know a good bit about natural medicine and living off the land plus we have lived extended periods without runnning water and electricity so we know first hand what living off the land is including the physcological parts witch in some ways is the most important part of it in many ways.We are a very family oriented cpl . If anyone is interested my email addy should be visable on my profile here if anyone wants to get in touch just in case the need arrizes.Sorry for the spelling, it is not one of my strong points.
Kituwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 AM   #15
Kituwa
Avalon Senior Member

Just thought i would mention this,,on another site there was a discution going on about strange things going on in TN and one person from the Andersonville area says that lots of 'ex- military' along with family and relatives have been flocking into that area, witch is close to Norris lake. He wouldnt explain what he ment by ex military but the feeling i got was he ment something like Blackwater. If this is the case it would indicate they believe it is a safe area seeing as how they brought family. I guess you could look at it several ways if it is true, it could be a safe area for them,,,but not so safe for everyone else.I live only a few miles from andersonville so i will try and find out more if i can.
Kituwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:31 PM   #16
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Wow...you need to put that up in General Discussions.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #17
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Eastern Tennessee

I have created a ning.com community called "Cosby Co-op," which I hope will serve as an example of efficient communications for localized communities for the building of the "Informal Economy." I am looking to add as many members as I can find among those who are online and live within 30 miles or so of Cosby, Tn. We need at least 100-200 active participants to create a prosperous network.

http://cosbycooperative.ning.com/

UncaRay
Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM   #18
AJ Barron

I reside on the delta area of Tennessee (Memphis).
Old 10-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #19
UncaRay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re:Nesara

Actually it looks like the original post has disappeared, with no notice saying where it disappeared to.

Let's try it again and see if it happens again.

Nesara A 1993 law that set up a process for legally firing the governement.

http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html

NESARA initiates PEACE IMMEDIATELY and
1. Restores Constitutional Law in America as of NESARA’s public announcement.
2. Removes US administration officials and all members of the US Congress from their positions due to their continuous unconstitutional actions. Bush, Cheney, Cabinet members, and all members of Congress are immediately removed from office by NESARA’s public announcement; specific law enforcement personnel shall physically remove Bush government officials from their offices. These removals allow a fresh start at the national level. Using the Constitutional Line of Succession, NESARA installs Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates until new federal elections can take place within six months after NESARA’s announcement.
3. Because NESARA abolishes unconstitutional states of emergency, NESARA’s public announcement declares “peace”. US military in Iraq and Afghanistan are immediately recalled to the USA.
4. As partial remedy for 90 years of government and banking fraud, NESARA requires zeroing out of credit card balances and bank debt relief be given to Americans.
5. Initiates the US Treasury Bank System with new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold. The Federal Reserve is abolished; Federal Reserve facilities and most personnel are absorbed into the US Treasury Bank System.
6. Abolishes Income Taxes in US and creates a national sales tax on new, non-essential items as revenue for government. Essential items such as food and medicine, and used items, are exempt from the sales tax.

You can take action to get NESARA announced and implemented See the Action Plan!
ACT NOW! HELP US GET NESARA ANNOUNCED IMMEDIATELY!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:00 PM   #20
karelia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Barron View Post
I reside on the delta area of Tennessee (Memphis).
Yay! I'm in Memphis, too. I was beginning to lose hope to find some awake people around here...
karelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:58 AM   #21
R.Z.

Just want to remind folks in the Nashville area that I'd like to get together with anyone willing on Saturday afternoon. I'll be at Centennial Park, on the Parthenon steps, if they're accessible, at 2:00. I'll hang around there for a little while & then will be off enjoying the park for a while more. I'll be the hippie with a few New Paradigm Handbooks in my hand for those who would like a copy.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:39 AM   #22
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

reppin that MEMPHIS TN, bartlett/cordova NUTBUSH!!

i know some of yall gonna recognize my friend MUCK STICKY
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:47 PM   #23
R.Z.

Gonna give it one more try, here - Nashvillians ... no participation last time around.

I'm open to different times & places, but assuming no-one offers up any other ideas:

Saturday, November 1st at 2:00pm - once again at the Parthenon.
(At that location I feel like I'm giving a poetic middle finger to those who still revere the gods & goddesses of the ancient world ... that, and - it's a nice park!)
I'll be on the front steps of the Parthenon, with a New Paradigm Handbook displayed somewhere nearby, so you can identify me.

I gave it about a half an hour last weekend, then took a walk in the park for awhile before heading home. Wasn't particularly disappointed, as I understand your apprehension to meet anyone, anywhere ... but I've gotta say - We're not gonna save the world from behind our keyboards, folks!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:39 PM   #24
R.Z.

Three days & counting ... hope to see some of you there!
Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 AM   #25
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I am in southeast Tenn. just north of Chattanooga. Anybody out there close to me?
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote