Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 05-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Message.

Just recieved this in my inbox....thought I would share it with you...bit long but interesting stuff!!

Without further ado, here is the transcript to Mark's Telecall from Tuesday.
Major thanks and appreciate to all those involved in getting this put together... this is huge! I will have Mother Sekhmet's call transcript up when it is ready. thank you everyone

Love you and Bless you all

Andrew
Moderator and Transcriber Liaison

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =

Mark's Conference Call May 26, 2009

Transcribed by: Annie, Jan, Jules, Shirley, and Patricia Andrews

Edited by: Andrew McManus and Gretchen

Part 1: Mark, Tara and Rama's Briefing

MARK – Hello, everybody. Mercury is still retrograde [laughter]. We're finding out our telephone technicalities are still with us. We have ordered a new telephone sound system. We are hoping that a combination of things will change this very shortly

MARK – We welcome everybody into Mercury retrograde last two days. I am going to turn this right over to Rama and have him give you an update first.

RAMA – OK. What's going on out there in terms of big stories since Memorial Day. The space shuttle has landed. Contrary to the stories out there, the astronauts met with Mr. Obama and the lies were created concerning the story that they had to land at Edwards Air Force Base because of bad weather in Florida.

I don't know how they all met – conference call, hologram, video phone or what - but there was a message from the astronauts [phone cut out] the Altamarians talking with Obama concerning the air, Earth and all of the cleaning up of what's going on.

MARK – Atmosphere [inaudible]

RAMA – Yah. And, also at the same time they are going on about Mr. Kim Jong Il over there in North Korea who is standing on his head and saying my people are virtually starving to death along with me.

Yet the only way I know how to not being included [in] the story is to have bad form. They have been using TNT and other types of explosives, massive amounts of C4 and other technologies to create detonations that equal megatons. I don't know what this [inaudible], I could be totally wrong; I have no idea about explosives and what they used.

In the last little while, the stories that have been coming are as we are approaching the fact that the Bush/Clinton crime family has committed atrocities and war crimes since the morning of 9/11; they're backtracking, back pedaling, trying to create so many different diversions in terms of not getting to the real story which has to be the accountability – the war crimes - it's all coming to that head.

At the same time, what is filtering out of all the little diversions across the planet has to do with the Obama doing this and that. And Chris Storey about the Bush/Clinton crime family – and by the way, Bush, Sr.'s passport has been revoked.

What I heard today from the King of Egypt, Anubis, is that - this ties in with what I heard from Montel Williams. In his round about way today, he was saying, like the King of Egypt was saying, America is racist and they had better get over it right now.

The way Montel Williams put it is there are some bigger, bader kids on the block; they have toys that you don't want to mess with. When you are in the "big house" and you are a small, feisty, white guy, who do you want to hang with? The boys of color or the boys with the power? He was putting it in metaphorical terms. Yet, he was also saying here on a bigger scale.

He brought Archbishop Desmond Tutu into the conversation along with other leaders of color. He brought up the "Jenna 6" Ihmia (or Ahmia) Jabu Imal , [Leonard] Pelitier, people of color. He was talking about the Commander from Sirius A, Sirius B – he brought it up in that way – talking about the race issue. If we have an issue with this, we had better deal with it right now because the bigger, bader folks are here.

They are coming in; they want to talk with us. They are not going to come in and kick ass and take names. They are going to come and simply [say] nope, this will not work. It has already being done.

What I would say about in terms of right now, [inaudible] are giving the heads-up that this is the conversation across the planet that needs to be done, especially in this country where there are still threats going on against Mr. Obama and many other people of color. It's not decreased; it's increased.

The crazy right-wing is going so far out there; the way Montel Williams put it is all they need now is to put the pictures of the rats out like the Jews were doing – the wealthy Jews – in Germany that were putting the lower class Jews in the categories of the bad guys.

On the other side of this story, he was bringing it up, the fake war on terror for the last year, for eight years. Water boarding people of color, like Islamic people who never did 9/11.

It was Mossad; it was the Black Ops from this country. Jesse Ventura has brought this up in the last couple of weeks – water boarding is torture. It is not pleasant; it is the number one story on "Countdown" tonight. Talking about the "Cow Man" – this guy who got water boarded and after 6 seconds he threw the [inaudible] out. It is all being brought up

War crimes are on the edge of being brought up, genocide. Mr. Archbishop Desmond Tutu said today on the Ron Regan show – as well as Montel Williams. This is an issue that has to [inaudible] world wide [inaudible].

MARK – Rama, you [phone cut out] what the King of Egypt said but you didn't say what he said.

RAMA – Oh, ok. He was talking about the North Korean issue. The issue is going on in the sense that Mr. Kim Jong Il is quite crazy and he is about to relinquish power. He had a stoke; he is turning the power over to his son. His son is maybe not as crazy as he is; he is more moderate in North Korea. He wants to help the people.

The only way this can be done is in a sense there are some stories that are going on where in the midst of what's happening here as the UN Security Council has raised the flag and said "Bad Boy" – more sanctions, more negative press - behind the scenes negotiations are going on where the transfer of power could happen within the next 20 days or maybe even 30. This is what the King of Egypt told me.

MARK – In North Korea?

RAMA – In North Korea where Mr. Kim Jong Il won't be the leader. His son will be. He's more moderate.

RAMA – Concerning Ms. Sotomayor. This lady, I have heard from different people across the spectrum, does merit.

TARA – She's got a lot more merit than anybody's been saying. As a matter of fact, it's only been [inaudible] that's being saying she only votes on feelings and she doesn't do the Rule of Law.

Please, everybody, only listen to MSNBC. If you don't get it, you can get it on your computer. Everybody can listen to Amy Goodman if you don't get any of the good stuff.

Everybody can. It's on the radio or it's on the computer. It's always there. Anytime you hear anything from any other station, just don't listen unless you are listening to it with an ear of discernment. Remember everything that Barack is doing right now is inside NESARA law.

That means he would not pick someone that wasn't a judge. Everything else is hogwash; it's just propaganda

RAMA – I would also just say that stories about abundance and packages that are going on – nothing will happen until after NESARA is announced. This is what the King of Egypt told me today.

TARA – What do you mean nothing will happen?

MARK – Nobody's getting any money until

TARA – Oh, no. It has to be 72 hours after the arrests and the [phone cut out] are complete. Then the [inaudible] packages will be ordered by Lady Master Nada and nobody else. All the other reporting stations have been completely not reporting from Faction 3.

Faction 2 has been completely controlled from the very beginning [cut out] Faction 1. That is why we have been telling everyone don't listen to any other reports except Faction 3 reports if you want to know the truth. That is not because the good people of the United States and in the military are not good people, it is because Faction 2 has always been controlled in terms of its reporting. They have been receiving the disinformation regularly and have been trying to keep everyone "dumbed down".

The other thing is don't make any mistakes; the King of Swords, officially, has already hand-picked all 20 million – 16 million of the galactic nature and 4 million on the ground.

Anybody else that has been directly contacted, even in the etheric planes, [is] not a member of the 16 million strong or the 4 million on the ground, they are here as members over and above the 2o million. The 20 million are contracted and everybody else is in addition to that. I just wanted to make that very clear.

MARK – This is a good lead-in. Thank you Rama; thank you Tara. As you know, one of the most uncovered stories is the galactic presence. Trillions of ships are in our skies and have been. They are going to be decloaking.

A number of them are going to be landing. We had one landing already that was official that happened in Webster, South Dakota. [It's a] very small conservative town. That town was chosen on purpose by Ashtar because it is a conservative area.

These people are farming communities for the most part. They're not much interested in the internet or other things even though they do have internet. It is a matter of testing out what an unprepared would do until [cut out] occurs. As result of that they did land one ship.

MARK – What I was saying is this lead-in of the actual, authorized and verified by Ashtar landing in the United States of this craft –not decloaking – actually landing on US soil, two gray individuals who are part of the Ashtar Command (and not the Cabal) walked out of their craft on to the land.

This is all very important; this is legal stuff we are saying here, right now. This is the beginning folks. This was test to see if across the nation, in small areas, what is going on in terms of the potential reactions of people.

The reactions were about what was expected. There were some people that denied that anything even happened in their community in spite of the national and international attention – world wide attention – that this received. This is going to be true in the future.

There are plenty historical examples. When the Spanish first came here, the Indians had not seen the ships and so they had no concept, no frame of reference so they did not actually see the ships until the people actually came ashore even though they were big ships and right off the shore. If your filters are on, you think you are seeing nothing or hearing nothing or experiencing nothing because you have filtered out everything that is not known.

This won't work in the time we are in now. I am saying this because this is not an isolated example. We're going to see people in your neighborhood, my neighborhood, everyone's neighborhood, everyone's country that are going to deny even if the skies are filled with ships, even if they hear on every radio and television, they will simply say that's not real.

That's fiction; that's some kind of a soap opera or projection. In other words, they will refuse to accept it. We now know because of this current test that, in fact, enough will that probably around 2/3 of the people will accept this and are prepared for it

Some were just curious and interested; others were excited and very positively welcoming. Others were neutral. That's wonderful. That's absolutely wonderful news.

In light of that, I would like to say, with that as an introduction, that the Galactic presence is the single, most important, not covered story, and we are privileged tonight, to have one of our GRT members, who has become an active member of GRT, working -- and Ill let her tell you about anything she wants to say about the subject of what shes doing now for GRT; Beth Trutwin.

Ill let her even discuss her own background and give her own introduction, because I think its important to hear her voice. We welcome Beth, and Cynthia Susan, would you see if you can connect Beth in now?

Part 2: Beth's Introduction and story

Beth Trutwin: Hello, everybody, and thank you for joining me tonight.

Rama has said that I should talk about the work that I am doing at GRT. Ive joined with Tony Lukashuk and Debbie Dubois. A great GRT team. We are working on setting up another website for GRT. Its very exciting, and happening very fast.

Mark: Welcome! Its good to hear your voice. Why dont you just go ahead and give a little bit of your background, and then you can bring us up to date with what has been happening in the last few days.

Beth: I was a light worker for more than 20 years, and back in 2004 I came in as a walk-in into central Minnesota , into this womans life, with 3 kids, and within three weeks I filed for divorce from a very violent situation.

Within three months, I started talking with Metatron and Michael, and the Archangel Chamiel, and they stayed with me all the time and talked to me, and guided me through the whole process.

In time, I started setting spiritual principles, I started reading Joshua Stone, and I realized that I wanted to learn healing techniques.

I made a commitment on the inner plane, and as I read, and I studied, and I meditated, and I worked hard at learning these things.

I started having contact with Ashtar and Arcturus. They started taking me on the ships and training me. Each step of the way, I was just as surprised and shocked as how I hear your reactions the same way all along.

And each new thing I saw became a new realization, and I had a spiritual awakening that jetted me forward, and I understood things that I never understood before.

So I was reading a post from Mark, and he said, There are 16 million people who are working with KOS, and they are telepathically connected with him. And he went on to describe the way, and as I read it, I thought, I know how to do all those things, and maybe Im one of those 16 million.

So I sat down and went into meditation, and I talked telepathically with Archangel Michael, and Sananda, and everyone else. So I thought why dont I just sit down and try to talk to the KOS , so I did what I always do and I was able to connect with his energy.

And I didnt know that was unusual, at the time I was doing it. I dont know about the 16 million of us, but I think everyone should sit down and try, because I didnt know it was unusual that not many were doing that.

When I hit the energy, it was a very large energy. It calms me very much, and I was able to ask questions and receive verbal answers with telepathy. My heart felt so much peace, and the answers made sense to me, so I knew I had connected with KOS.

And just that feeling of peace I had, happened in It brought me forward faster, even again. And then there was this dragon thing that happened, just this morning. It just seems like everything is going faster and faster all the time.

Mark: So do you want to bring us up to date and tell us about what happened in the last couple of days? About the things that you had happen on GRT and this morning?

Beth: I read this post that I think was started by Bill (?), and he was talking about this landing, July 10? Can this be real, and should we believe in this, and try to hold on, and its so exciting.

I responded, and I cautioned him to stay in balance and to develop in all areas of life, and to know your inner truth for yourself. I think thats important for everyone.

I received a response from a GRT member, and he said, everything you said was right on, except you said the landing was in North Dakota . I guess that was a big slip on my part. Im a Minnesotan, so that was kind of a tongue slip-up.

So I wrote back thanking him, and the next note he wrote, there was a threat in the note, and he said to be very careful because he said, Im NOT KIDDING (capital letters). And then he said some nonsense that didnt make sense to me. He said make sure youre protected'. The last thing he said was In the famous words of Archie Bunker, dummy up Alice.

I wrote back and said, Alice goes with Ralph, and Edith goes with Archie, or something like that.

I was just joking with him. I didnt take it as a threat, I didnt feel threatened, and he never wrote anything back.

I never thought about it again, and then this morning when I was just waking up from sleep, I saw this vision, and it was my daughter, and there was a grown man, and he was yelling at her, and she was afraid.

Simultaneously, when I saw that vision, I saw that e-mail in my mind, and I knew I was being guided, That the threat was real.. And then I thought of Rama being attacked.

Then it didnt take me long until I figured out that was a dragon, and I needed to go in and find that dragon. I guess that because I have cleared some people of dragons, so that understanding came quickly, and I wasnt surprised.

So there was a protocol that I was taught when I worked with Lord Arcturus.

We worked with a dragon, and he always had me take the dragon to Lord Ashtar on the ship. And then the dragon is quarantined, and then they are all sent to the same place.

So I knew that the way to do it was to find the name on that e-mail, and looking at that name would be enough energy to find the person. I never did it that way before, but I just followed my instincts, and I asked Michael and Arcturus to come with me.

The next thing I saw was this vision of what was happening when it happened.

I landed in this guys room with the sofa and chairs, and magazines, in his house. Hes sitting there, and he sees me, and he starts running towards the wall to get away. Im standing by the door that leads out of the room, and he runs to the other wall, because he cant get away.

Im not making any moves, because Im not afraid, and I dont go anywhere. This is just his human body trying to run away from me. And Im standing there thinking, that I dont know how to get a hold of this guy.. I cant hold him down.

I didnt know what to do, so I called to Michael and Arcturus, and they came and stood in the room. I dont see them in someones room in physical form, often.

Thats where they were, and Michael did what Mark talks about in the post, about how each one of us will be able to create these Light Ships around us, and thats exactly what happened.

Michael thought it and it formed, and it was this Light Ship that was smaller than the living room, but big enough to hold the four of us. It wrapped around us, and the guy couldnt move around or go anywhere. We are all suddenly standing in this crystalline domed ship in his living room.

It just floated up through the ceiling and through the house, and we left. Then Arcturus made a motion to me to do my thing, and I went in energetically into the physical body, and thats where I find these dragons.

All the other times before, when I find them, this surprises them, --- because Ive gone in and someones contacted me and sometimes they pay me, and they say, Im healing. Ive been doing these for people; And I get in there, and see these huge dragons, and its happened a couple of times--- so I guess thats the same procedure I went through with this guy, and Arcturus and Ashtar have shown me how to do all those things,--- and I pulled this dragon out.

As Im pulling it out, the ship got bigger and bigger around us, so there was room for this dragon. And there it was one of the more truthful ones. Some of them are more reptilian, and they are ugly, and theyre more snakelike. This one looked like a bonified dragon, like in Fairy Tales.

It wasnt long until we were with Ashtar on the larger ship. And then he takes them immediately and puts them someplace where they cant get out, into a ship, and then he sends them away.

And then I saw in my vision, the guy, in a small, man-sized, A-shaped craft, looking out this porthole, and he was shocked. He couldnt believe it. It was like the stories about how they have been taken away. It was just like he was being ushered away.

All of this happened pretty quickly, and so I didnt have any explanation; I was just watching it happen. So I said, out loud, in my mind, Can someone please tell me what happened? And thats when I saw this Lioness, and I knew it was Sekhmet, Mother.

And I greeted her, and I said, can you please tell me what happened?

And Mother Sekhmet said, that guy was a Dark Hat, he had been a GRT member, and he had been watching the posts for months, and reading everything, but when he saw my introduction, it scared him.

Thats what prompted him to send me that note. I guess he had never seen anything, like an accounting of someone saying*** I need your help in getting this dragon. That is why he sent the threatening note..

She said, we knew where he was, but we couldnt get to him. I dont know what she meant by that.

She said, we followed the e-mail and by having that and the name, they followed it energetically back, and that is how they found him.

And that was the end of it. Hes gone.

CS: Mark, was there anything you want to talk to Beth about?

Mark: I wanted everyone to be here, and to hear her voice. This is a real person, and she is one of us. Shes a member of GRT, and even more, she is an active member.

Shes involved with a project with other members, and that is a very exciting project that were going to announce next week. We thought we could do it today, but were not quite ready for that. So well wait, and they have been working very hard together.

Beth, if you want to say anything more, you can.

Beth: To compliment the Galactic Roundtable site that we have, and Case In Point, and GRT-News, there is going to be another website, and the corner stone will be a searchable index, so that people who are new to the information can type in a search word, one word, and see all the articles ever posted about that. There is also a GRT Newsletter that is a compilation of the weeks news posting. So it is another format for people to obtain information, and it is very safe.

Mark: Something else, Beth, that you might want to mention, since you had a role in that, is the graphics aspects, the HTML.

Beth: I had a background in graphics, because we had an advertising agency that we owned at home, when I was married, and I learned all the computer programs. Weve been pulling graphics just to add more information to the site. So, I just raised my hand to be a part of the project, and with the other team members, Tony and Debbie.

Debbie is a webmaster, and she is very good at what she does. Tony and I pull together all the other things that have to come together to make a website. Its been a lot of fun.

Mark: I just want to repeat what she said about one of the features on the site. Both of the features are going to have weekly newsletters that will take, by subject matter, material discussed on GRT from posts that have been put on there during the previous week.

It will distill that, and it will be much more readable because you are looking backwards at the main stories of the week. They have two weeks of this in segments, but the main thing that makes this different, not only is just graphics, which help to give a lot of pizzazz to any site, to make it more interesting, but in addition to that, the fact that we have a search function, which we have not, until just recently, had any luck with Yahoo on.

Steve said that on GRT-News and Galactic Roundtable, it has been working the last couple of days. A search function is there, so some of you who go to that site, you can just type in a search subject, and see what you get. It should work, because Steve has been using it for the last couple of days.

This will be a function of all of the postings that weve made, and they will be on the new website, and you will be able to search them by topics. You dont have to look just by dates. It will pull up all the stuff on those topics that we have posted, and there is a lot of material that has been posted.

The good news about this is that it will help people trying to get a background in what information Faction 3 has been putting out, as opposed to some of the other venues that they have been to where they dont know what is what, and they want to get clear on some of the information.

Nobodys perfect; were not dissing anyone. We are simply saying that for those people who are interested in getting the best that we can get from our sources, there is now a way of getting that.

It's coming up to speed very rapidly to search on it, on GRT-News, and Galactic Roundtable, and in a week, hopefully --- or two weeks at the most, before we talk again,--- we expect to have the new GRT-XXXX site fully operational and we will send out a notice on GRT to all the websites to that effect, so you can go look and see what you think about the new website.

I think youll like it, and I think that the search function now, seems to be working on Yahoo GRT-News/GRT- Discussion. Also wonderful.

GRT-CIP doesn't have this feature functional yet although we've asked Yahoo to support Search on that one, too. This is a coming event, and Beth has been engaged with Tony and Debbie to work this out and make it usable for all of us.

We are expecting, very shortly, to have breaking stories, and we are going to be required to do a lot of posting, because a lot of information is going to have to be shared, and not only with all of you.

You are going to want to share it with people in your networks, in your family, your communities, that are going to come to you asking, whats going on? Whats that about? Whats the truth?

So all of you have been prepared, and we will all be preparing ourselves for this bigger thing that is about to happen. Were going to have more actions.

Were going to have Galactic presence revealed officially, and we are going to have arrests of up to 100 thousand people, based on the number of indictments that we have already heard that Patrick Fitzgerald has already to go as soon as hes given the word.

So as these happen, these people will be arrested; this will be on every TV and radio station, every newspaper, every news outlet will be carrying almost nothing but these events, and you can be sure, everyone you know, that thinks you know a little bit of something, is going to ask you to help them sort it out.

So this search function is going to be very good for us now, and also for those we want to guide to a website to help themselves, because that is the best way to learn.

That way, you can discard what doesnt work for you, and you can accept the parts you are ready to hear, and ready to work with.

Because its going to be a lot, folks. You cant even imagine, even though you think you do, and we do, too. You cant imagine how incredibly rich the News is going to become, once big things are announced. And its all going to be happening at the same time; it wont be a linear thing. It will be simultaneously.

Beth: I can add something about the website.

We are going through each and every article and pulling any search word that can possibly be checked, proper names, and also some [subjects like] holograms & clones. Any name, and any topic. We are reformatting each into their own file, and then loading them individually. So we are spending hours and hours reviewing the material, and reentering the material. Some of the articles have 10 search words alone because they are so vast. We really want to dedicate to the awakening who dont know all the words.

Part 3: Q&A

CYNTHIA SUSAN – Ok, that answers one of the questions. Trantula18: Mark or Rama. China has been on the sidelines about North Korea. Could they be instigating a false flag?

MARK – Well, I think that you could answer that yourself. The short answer is no. The reason is there would be nothing that would happen as a result of this. Actually, all of the intelligence services know that North Korea has nothing to fear.

They're making a big show because they are being ignored. St. Germain came in, as did Obama, to a meeting in D. C. when he was in Prague. They didn't know he had this technology that the King of Swords provided them with this technology were he could holographically appear and interact with them and hear their answers and their questions.

They were caught flat-footed. I bring that up because all the intelligence services know what each other is doing. It's called insurance [or maybe assurance?]. If I know what you're doing, then I'm not afraid. If I don't know what you're doing then I get very, very anxious about what you might be thinking of doing. So the people with all the really big stuff know what all the other people have. Pretty much so.

That's always been true. It's even more so now because of sophisticated communications, intercepts and things of this sort are beyond what we can discuss here. But just take my word for it that they are not afraid of North Korea. That's not because it's worthless; it's because they are not a big player and they know the state of [their] weapons.

They know the state of what its technologies are. This stuff folks is like backyard rocketry. I mean it really is. You would have compassion. I am very, very encouraged by what Rama shares on the subject from the King of Egypt on the subject of within 20 days we could have a change in government or, at least, the leader of the government of North Korea to Kim Jong Il's [son].

RAMA – He's a crazy dude. The stories I've heard from counter terrorism people that have come on [inaudible] stations as well as Fresh Air with Terry Gray. [Inaudible] I have heard these people [inaudible] ex-CIA has come on Rachel's show, he's come on Ron Regan and [inaudible] and people say North Korea – don't hold me to this – there could be a change in government because the people, we the people over there, stand up more than all of the storm troopers.

They want a change. Mr. Kim's son is very moderate as were the rumors are. They have brilliant, brilliant scientists that have break-away Tesla technology that, in a sense, is jumping to get out of its own box.

MARK – All of these technologies that most people never heard of are not only here but beyond that [they] are more than here. They are use. So much of what you think, what the public is told, it's high technology is 20, 40, 60 years out-of-date that the government has had all [inaudible] so understand when we say confidentially that the full capacities of North Korea are null.

No matter what you hear out on Fox News, which isn't news, it's entertainment and it's right-wing Neocon, is designed to perpetuate to make wars forever and right-wind agendas forever so we'll let that go for now. Understand the King of Swords and all the people in the need to know, know. They're saying give this guy a little bit of slack here; his people are starving. He has nothing. I mean it is a poor country.

Their resources are very limited; they don't have a lot of great resources to trade in the world so they are not a high target in terms of going in and taking the country to get the resources which is what we usually do in this case. So that is why they put them in that category of somebody too weak to resist when we bully them around. It's us bullying them; not the other way around.

The fact that this is a sick individual who is ignored and just wants to be recognized it is something we all need to sit back and do [phone cut out]. As we go forward now as Montel Williams was talking about, you have to get over these petty differences that really don't mean spit in the end. We are all humans; we are all men, women, children and we are, also, galactic.

That is one of the best-kept secrets of all. Hey it isn't them or us; it's all just us because we came from there. Every single one of us came from there. So don't be concerned about what you see especially if you see it in the regular news about something that China may or may not be considering because this is the way they keep the emotions stirred up and the pot boiling to make people be very, very afraid.

A peashooter in Iraq, oh they said they have these devices and they turn out to be little aluminum tubes that couldn't do anything to anything. So this is the kind of things they try to start wars over or, at least, in your mind.

RAMA – And Collin Powell – when you look at him on the TV – I mean I get such a sense of guilt that I mean this guy is on the edge. Pray for him. Send him hono o'pono pono and sense of love whatever we may have done.

I mean that because I am looking at a lot of this that I have been talking with some folks that have been coming forward now that have been on the inside and they are saying the only way this gets healed is through the love frequency.

MARK – Just think of everyone of these people that are named in these articles as if they're a member of your own family. That is the truth.

CS: Nicole from Ecuador. Some of her question has dropped off.

What do you think about Chris Story's comment today in the World Report about criminal withholding payment on.…

And that is all I get.

Mark:That's enough, because we know about that story. Remember, everyone, ask yourself, before you listen to anything:What is this person's job?Why are they a bought person for, or who do they work for?If you don't know that, then you can't sort out the truth from the fiction, that they have to oblige.

Chris Story puts out a lot of good information, and when he gets on the subject of anything to do with the interest, financial interest, the Queen, and all the subjects, he gets very aggressive about anyone holding up targeted money.

So these so-called country payments are what that's all about. The G7, as they call it, but what is really is the Queen's plan. It's Faction 1's plan, intending to stay in power while putting in window dressing of whatever they want to call the current version of their plan.

It's just more of we stay in power by conditioning you to fear your friends, and all we have to do is to take every dime you've got, or ever will have, and from you. That's a hard line to take.

But you can get the good information from the press, he was correct about Hillery, correct about Bush, Sr., he's correct about the rotten economic system that goes on. Remember that he's like a layer of many of these things on a linear level, and he is active, like taking away Bush Sr's passport, and basically telling him he's not going to be allowed to leave the country.

This is very big news. It doesn't sound like much, but remember, here is the person who had a phony 7,000 private army, that he recruited while he was a CIA director. These things are incredible in terms of their potential. But that has all been taken down, and you might call him the Grandfather. He's like the Grandfathers of all the top dragons, and they are taken down. They are the power base, and they have control. It is spinning around without direction. So they are just trying to do things that they don't know what they are going, taking each other out.

And mainly, the point of this whole Chris Story thing is, just read it with discernment. And don't buy into anything that is any Obama bashing, because he doesn't know. He's not connected with Faction 3.He doesn't know what the tactics are that are involved in this end game. We thank you for the question. And we see that you are one of those people out there who searches for the not main stream news, and that's good.

Karen:Tara had mentioned that there were some arrests of bankers this week, and I wanted to get details on that story.

Tara:All I was saying was that 500 bankers were arrested last week. Chris Story put that out, and that's confirmed.

Starry Barb: I went on Air America on line today, I wanted to read something by Thom Hartman, and it said his contract was up – that he's leaving Air America. Do Mark or Rama have comments about that?

Rama: He is not with Air America, yet there are many affiliates around the country on AM band that play him. In our case, ERC is the outlet for Air America, and we play it every morning from 10 o'clock to 1 o'clock, and if you go to http://www.thomhart mann.com/ on the internet, you can open a window and see his studio. It's all on his independent website. He broke away, or in a sense, what happened between him and AirAmerica, in the final moments his contract was running out, and he had Mike Malloy on, one of the last days. And Mike Malloy just came right out and said, `9/11, we must not forget, these folks are going to hang.' The next day, Thom Hartmann was gone.

Mark– He's not gone. He's just not on Air America. As a formal thing, as Rama said, they do have affiliates that play him anyway. So if you check around, he's got a website also. Got there and he'll probably show you a list of places where he can be heard in your area.

TARA– He is a Faction 3 White Knight and a half folks. That's why he did that on purpose. He made sure he was out of harm's way, and then he dropped a bomb. Once the cat's out of the bag, the cat's out of the bag.

QUESTION– This coming week is very important, very pivotal because of the fact that Dr. Stephen Bassett and Leon Panetta of the CIA is to present the factual UFOs of our star family, will that happen this week?

MARK– Yes, that is correct. Rama alluded to this earlier in the call. It's no accident that we had the shuttle craft Atlantis, that just came back from putting new eyes[ in the Hubble Telescope], and by the way, if it wasn't told to you or if you haven't heard it yet, part of what happened is the Altamarians, who are the 12 scientists who came 1 ½ years ago.

They have been working with our scientists to clean up the water, atmosphere, air quality, and they have brought in a new species of coral that replenished in one year. In one year's time, they took a dying reef on the Great Barrier Reef and brought a brand new species of coral in that has completely refreshed that reef in just one year. Coral grows very slowly.

This is an amazing thing. That same family of scientists from Altair, they contacted, we're not going into details about that except to say that we hear that they contacted the astronauts before they got to the Hubble telescope repair job and told them we have a little augmentation for your mission.

You can go ahead and do exactly what you came up here to do but you need to know that there's a bigger story going on and that it's going to break here. Part of what we need to do to augment your mission is to upload some nanites to the Hubble telescope, like already has been done by Bill Gates to all of the military and all of the civilian communication satellites.

When the whistle is blown, when the fat lady sings and the Admiral and the Captain (Ashtar and Sananda) want to speak to us, we will also have the full facility of an upgraded Hubble telescope. Because there's going to be things that are going to be out of this world that you may want to see that are going on.

So this is very exciting news. Then it's no surprise that when they come back down, those seven Atlantis astronauts, when they landed, that Obama being the very, very brilliant person that he is and having very good advisors like the King of Swords and his folks, that they crafted something which we don't know about.

We'll just simply say they crafted a plan to talk to the Atlantis astronauts, and we don't know what they said at this point, but we suspect that it's a leading edge, dealing with that question that was just brought up, about here's Dr. Stephen Bassett, here's Edgar Mitchell, former Apollo 14 astronaut, asking Obama by May 30th to do something to reveal Galactic presence or China, Russia, Iran, several other countries are ready, willing and almost chomping at the bit to be the first one to reveal what they know about galactic presence.

So if Obama won't do it, then as Dr. Stephen Basset told Obama in his letter of April 20, said if you don't do it, I'm afraid that maybe France, Russia or China will. This is not a threat, it's just an invitation to be first to get this out. So this is a big story that's not being told yet. We don't know exactly what the conference call that he had with these astronauts got into.

But you can be sure that it was something to do with what we are talking about here right now, on this conference call and on all the Stargate and Galactic Roundtable websites. We know that this is the biggest untold story out there, other than your own and the fact that all of us are from out there. We're waiting breathlessly to get that information. Yes I think this next week is a big week on that subject matter.

QUESTION– Could you briefly talk about Nesara, who gets it, when? Will anybody be holding a job? Does everybody get $10 million? Can you sort of give a picture of Nesara?

MARK – Because the website already has all of that information on it for anyone that goes to GRT-News or GRT-CIP.

There's a lot of information out there. A lot of information, some of it has been distorted; some of it is good. Let's not go into too much of the background of it; let's cut to the chase and come up to the present moment.

Everyone that is not a criminal, that's not criminally involved in 9/11 or such other kinds of things, where they would have disqualified themselves, everyone else in the United States, in the United Kingdom, in Australia and in Canada; every man, woman and child is effectively going to get $10 million when NESARA's announcement comes from Lady Master Nada, no one else. Forget all these programs and things like that; none of it means spit until Lady Master Nada says so. Nobody gets a dime.

Rama – Even the bankers know that one.

Mark – Yes they do. The ones that are putting out the disinformation about deliveries every day and all that, shall we say, that's their intelligence spin that they are trying to confuse people with by constantly talking about deliveries. First and foremost, as we've said and I don't want to go into length on this, it's not about the money.

The money is only the simplest first step to bring people, who have not been part of the dialogue, up to a level where they can feed their families, where they can have clean water, where they can have food, where they can have shelter.

They can join the family. Because as long as there are haves and have nots, we are not done, and we can't get done until they are included. For all this money is so all of us can do. First of all, every one of us has a mission. Some of us know what it is; others are yet to discover what their mission is. Trust me. Everyone is coded for a mission.

When these announcements come, when the decloakings come, guess what, you're suddenly going to discover that you can remember what your mission is, and you'll get it internally. It won't be coming like somebody at the door knocking, to deliver a mission impossible statement to you. I mean that's good for fiction, but the truth is you have to feel it personally.

This is going to come internally to almost everyone that's going to come away now. What does that mean? That means when you know from inside what your job is, what role you are to play, and you have some funds that won't require you to go to work in the usual sense, you'll be able to go do your mission. All of this is going to be helping other people in every different way possible, to come up and join the family.

One family, there's not two families, not eight families. There's only one family. It's going to take a little doing folks, you know that, to get over all these supposed cosmetic differences: age, sex, color, feathers, fins, fur, religion.

We started here talking about Galactic differences, but what we all have as Galactics is one thing in common; we're all from the same source, and that source is one thing and one thing only, and that is love. Anything less is not talking about the truth; it's talking about the illusion.

Tara- Because love has to come first.

Mark- Right, so understand that when we have our announcements, after we've had the arrests, when we have our announcement, then Lady Master Nada will come on TV. Don't pay any attention to some ghost, or some spoofer out there, claiming to know because they don't know.

They're not in that loop, and they won't be in that loop because they'll probably be arrested because they have been disinformation sources. Look, let that be as it is. Everyone is deciding their own fate or already has by what they are doing; what they are choosing to do, and who they are choosing to do it with.

So those people that are coming awake and all of those out there that are these people like us that we're talking to, know that they have something to do; know that they have to do it as a group; know that they have to help each other. This is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

This is the way it all gets done. Notes like this across this planet, in this country, outside of this country, in every country will begin to become operational. There is no shortage of work that will need to be done. It won't be done in the old donkey ways to do it.

We're going to have very sophisticated communication systems that will amaze you, within a pretty short time, certainly within a year. In the meantime, we are all upgrading. This year, Ashtar has said it; Kuthumi has said it; Mother has said it; we are all saying it.

This year folks, believe it or not, it's going to change. We are beginning the new era now. The fact that you can not yet see it in your newspapers is because they are all co-opted, and they are beginning like MSNBC, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, Amy Goodman; you'll begin to see more and more of these people; Thom Hartmann who will be speaking the truth and only the truth.

The networks that do not go along with it, those heads will roll. That's the only nice way I can put it. The news will be printed so you can be guaranteed you're going to get it no matter what news source you go through once these announcements happen.

TARA – Yes because that's the final step is breaking all of the media barriers at once. That means all of the bad news things, they are already intervened upon and they are scared, just like the ones that are doing their bidding strong, their minions that are in charge of this.

So we're going to be a civil civilization as a people of the earth, and this will be done with praise, respect, thanks and love and honor for everyone, including the worst Darth Vader you can see up there. That's the only way this is being done.

That means we all have had 30 years to mitigate our, whatever it might be, that's an illusion. Anything from rage to just a little white lie or something else in between.

MARK – So we're getting there, and you understand that when NESARA is announced, it's all of these things. It's not the money. The money is the smallest first step because the whole objective is for all of us to upgrade through our DNA.

Everything you see on the outside is nothing compared to what is on the inside. That is what everybody somehow, through all the different means, mainly through DNA upgrades and through the critical mass that happens, when a significant portion, Mother said that 85% or more of the lightworkers are now awake and ready for duty. So this is very important; this is very, very important to know that we're not doing it alone any more.

QUESTION – Has the HAARP, and there's more than one, have they been turned off yet? H-A-A-R-P, the haarps, because I think there's three of them aren't there?

RAMA – I would say that what I have heard is that HAARP has been shut down, yet they are using different types of scalar waves.

TARA – Substitute stuff in the technology. They've got it up on the space stations. When they go on all of this little journeys into space, that's all they're doing. They're trying to tweak their dark space war technology.

That's all been curbed by Ashtar. They have lost their connection with that. Actually it was out of touch a long time ago. That's why they've been using that. Mother told us that the HAARP was shut down way back in the 90s, in 1999.

MARK – We had a major joint psychic exercise that eliminated most of the chemicals in two separate sessions. One of them dealt with the stuff that was aboard the planes at that time. Some of the very exotic super secret planes. They have ET genes in them. Their supplies were taken out.

Then they had another storage facility so we had to go back and take that out. The big array in Alaska, which was more than any other one responsible for so much of the earthquakes and things of that sort, that was taken down.

However, what they never told people was that they have always had military space stations that the public knows nothing about, and these are secret military substations that were going to be involved in Area 51 technology, let's just call it that, for their final end game.

Some of it is holographic technology, and some of it is beam weapons and other things. So you don't need to be afraid of this because Ashtar is fully competent, and the forces are so vast and so far more advanced than anything here, that you can be absolutely 100% confident that you do not need to be concerned with your safety and security from the cabal.

Their game is over; it's all but just leaving the stage, with their hat in their hand because everything they do is foiled, almost from the second they initiate it. You will notice this in all the news stories, the second they try a laboratory-created plague, some kind of another, flu vaccine.

They put together a whole bunch of things. Within a week, it's a non-entity except they keep trying to push it even though it's already gone. It's basically more people get sick every year; 1000 people get sick every single year from the flu; regular flu not any germ warfare thing, and that's not even mentioned. But if ten people get sick with this Avian flu, oh my God, it's a pandemic.

Rama – the big flu.

As this is is nothing more than trying to stir you up and make you afraid, when in fact the Galactics are neutralizing almost every single thing they do. So understand it really is over, and we're just walking through the last few feet while they get it. Benjamin Fulford and many other people, including Chris Story, here he's even mentioning NESARA in his last thing.

They know something is up, and they know it's a bigger game than they can talk about. So, they are trying to kind of get in line and cover their "you know what" by putting a little bit of truth in their that talks about or hints at a bigger story. Benjamin Fulford calls it folks with unlimited, unbelievable amounts of gold, and then he won't go any further with it. But he knows.

Chris story now is getting that knowledge also. He has once or twice before indicated that he had a clue, but he doesn't want to talk about it. Of course, it's not in his financial interest of his subscribers at this point to be able to be free to talk about it. But you're going to hear this everywhere.

It's not just a few folks like us that are going to be talking about this. This is worldwide; you'll find it's already out there, and it is going to be talked about. It's going to become banner headlines. Next question.

QUESTION – What is the situation with Larry King? Is he trying to save his rear end; what did he do?

MARK – You're right. Rama can tell you more, but the short answer is you're absolutely right. That's what he's doing. He's trying to find a get-out-of-jail- free card.

TARA – Same with Madeline Albright and all these dark ones that have been writing books trying to save their ass.

RAMA – Yes, Larry King is one of the old dragons who is trying to gracefully leave the stage, as Ashtar has said. We honor him for that.

TARA – Yeah, I don't think he's gets away with it though; he gets arrested right?

RAMA – I'm going to leave that up to the . . .

MARK – The mere fact that these people are coming on TV, where everybody can see them, and people know when they're watching these folks coming on these shows, whether it's on Keith Olbermann as a guest or Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert.

When they're coming on there, they're being treated like they used to be treated. So everyone knows that these folks are really desperate to try to put a different image out there to catch a little bit of empathy and maybe some luck before it's all over. But it is all over.

QUESTION – He's asking about the roads that you said the highways are going to be deconstructed in 12-15 months and that we're going to be having black boxes put in the cars. So what is the point of the black energy boxes going in the cars if in a year to year and a half, that there's not going to be any highways, so are we going to be getting small anti-gravity craft? What will happen to all of the cars?

MARK – Okay, well understand there is an immediate thing that happens where what you want to do it you want to cut the pollution down. There's no point in cleaning up the atmosphere if you're still throwing or spewing pollution everywhere.

So one of the first priority within the first 30 days is to clean up the energy, and that means the fresh stuff with discharges of all kinds, oil and all these other things. There are some retrofit products which will be stopgap measures, but believe me they're just very, very short-term solutions to calm people down and to give them a sense.

People have to be educated to go from what they've been doing, driving trucks, driving boats, driving motorcycles and planes to whole new ways. The reason we're going to anti-gravity; the reason we're going to demolecularize highways and factories and get rid of them is because they are polluting.

We have the means to transport, first of all we don't need 2/3 of the transportation we have, because it's artificially created and designed to do exactly what it's doing, make you feel that you're dependent on somebody else. When you have local technologies and local healthy food to eat, you don't need to be getting this stuff from China; you don't need to be getting this stuff from India; you don't need to be getting oil from oil countries in the Mideast.

Trust me, these folks know on some level, some of them know that their game is over; that it's not going to be just continuation of the petroleum industry. So there are some of these devices, we've talked about them before, the little black box thing that will help you immediately to get off the grid, virtually off the grid because the grid's going to be dismantled.

Understand this is a quick, you might say it's a billiard ball type of thing, where once the first thing happens, oh my gosh, it's going to explode. People have to be given, you might say well how much they can accept at one time.

So that they can have that feeling of continuity and confidence that my life is good but heading for the better because I'm going to have clean air, good nutritious food for a change to eat, and I won't have to drive all the way across the country to get it or have somebody else do that, or fly it or bring it on a boat. All these things leak petroleum and spew oxides into the air. That's all over.

TARA – I want you to know, everybody, that the genocide operation that Bill and Hillary were handed when they got their power, in the first 8 years, they were given that they would have to destroy the entire food supply for most of humanity in every country in the world. That means every corporation that did that, start with your Coca-Cola, kiss it good-bye if you're still doing it. That was a genocide operation.

RAMA – Montel Williams talked about this today. He's going around the country, Montel Across America, saying the kids from 1 through 5 and 5 through 13, get them off the Coke, and you're going to see a difference.

Tara – Or the Pepsi or anything else that they're drinking.

MARK – All these sugar drinks and all of these overly-processed foods that have to have so many chemicals in them to keep them from rotting before you can even eat them, that there's no nutritional value in them. Anyway, this is all going to change, but you know the most important things still, is what's happening internally.

You cannot believe folks – really you can't believe it. How much you are going to change before this year is over. This isn't some long-term, 20, 30, 60 years out; this is this year. You're going to start waking up inside in ways that, well we'll just let you discover it for yourself because it's going to be such a wonder and give you so much peace, confidence, joy and fulfillment that you're not separate.

You will also begin to remember what you know. That you pull the veil down, like we all did, so that we can do this and wake up inside just like everybody else is; otherwise we would be doing it for them instead of with them. That's what we're doing – WITH them.

RAMA – I'll just put a quote here. It is very much like Captain Kirk saying to the oceanographer lady in Star Trek IV "Welcome to Wonderland, Alice."

MARK – Yes, right. It's going to seem like Wonderland because magical things are going to start happening. I'll leave you with one word or two words. Thinking about your current community; having one item, let's just call it, for instance, a replicator.

Then you have organic gardens, I mean with seeds that grow almost overnight and that bring healthy nutritious foods that your body will crave and clean water to drink. You're going to be amazed that your body won't want that other stuff anymore.

It's going to happen. Nobody is going to force you to do it. You will get this internally, and it's going to be locally available so you can walk, you can take a bicycle, go around your neighborhood and get everything you need.

None of this hauling across the country any more – that won't be necessary. So you can see if you drop out all of that, how simple and how wonderful life can be, right where you are right now – you don't have to go anywhere else at all. Right where you live, right now, it's all going to change.

QUESTION – Hello Mark. I'd like to know if the news people on all the stations know about what really happened on 9/11. If they did, how can they sit there and talk about 9/11 and al Qaeda at the same time? Thank you.

MARK – There are (inaudible). First of all, for years now, the King of Swords has been taking most of the media people and briefing them for up to five weeks on 9/11 and all the related stories, all the writers and media. But again, they were given a gag order.

This gag order is not the usually one; this one is the same one that applies to Nesara, which means you can lose your life if you violate it. So they have been told to prepare their stories, write their books, do their plays. Yes, there are going to be movies; there's going to be all kinds of media that are involved in the truth.

This is all going to be truth, and it's all going to be positive stuff. It's true history; it's not going to be garbage – it's spin. It's all going to be truth and you're going to get it, and you're going to get it from everybody because, guess what, all that other crapola is going to be taken off, because it's only a commercial game to keep you in bondage.

So understand that when you hear Ashtar coming through your TV, you know things have changed. And that will happen. So don't worry about that. The King of Swords has done this personally so these writers, like Keith Olbermann and all these other people, like Rachel Maddow, Amy Goodman, these people have been briefed extensively; they know what the truth is.

They also were told you've got to play the game until the whistle is blown. Then you've got to be totally ready, at that point, to completely shift and let people know, because you've got the credibility; you've earned it through telling as much of the truth as was possible while the neocons have been in control and trying to shut down everything and everyone who says one bit of truth.

TARA – I just wanted to add that because Amy Goodman called Rama up a long, long time ago in the 90s. She told him, you keep doing what you're doing and then called us back and said the same thing because I cannot talk about the presence of the Galactics.

I can do everything BUT that, so you keep doing what you're doing because she has gotten herself reached directly from the King. She will be on the announcement stage; she'll be standing right besides the King of Swords, right beside Lady Master Nada, right beside St. Germaine and Billy Boys going to be sitting there and Howard Zinn and Norm Schamskey, Naomi Klein.

MARK – All of the people that you have known for some years that have been trying to help you understand constitutional rights and what the truth is. But they can not go all the way, and they can not go where their expertise and where their permission has not been given. In other words, they can't talk about the Galactics like we can. So that's what this is all about. I think that fully answers that question.

QUESTION – I had a friend of mine in Atlanta call me and said there's a lot of people that are born-again Christians and so-forth that are waiting for the second coming. Is there anything that you can say (I'm not a born again and so forth) but will that be covered when the announcements are going to be so that it is something like a second coming for those that believe in that?

MARK – Let's put it this way, the truth will be told; history will be corrected. The true history will be here, and there will be a group of folks, let's just call it that - a panel discussion in which folks like Sananda, Yeshua, Buddha, some of those folks, Mohammed; it's doesn't matter what culture or what country you've been in.

These are Avatars and are great teachers, however you want to call them or label them. They will all be there together, and they will say, guess what folks, you don't have to do this for them. They can do this quite well themselves.

They will say we each came at a different time to help build one step, construct one step in a ladder." We are now at the place where we're at a common level, and now it's time for you to get out of kindergarten school and learn we all come from the same source. We are brothers.

They'll be looking at each other, standing shoulder to shoulder and say we're here to tell you we're not taking away your faith, we're going to bring the essence of what your faith is all about to its pure form back to you, so that you can embrace it; that is not the dogmas, not the disinformation but the truth, the essence that we are all one.

There is only one law; it's called the Law of the One, and the Law of Attraction is the way that works. So what we put out comes back to us. How much simpler can you get, that some of these principles of universal law. When people hear this from these people who will be speaking their language, not ours but their language, so everyone will hear it in their own language; they will know, and then they will show them conclusively.

I could tell you some of the technologies involved, it will be like you're right there when you see history. This already exists. It's called holographic technology, higher dimensional technology which will show you and let you see the way things actually happened and who these people were, who they are now.

They will explain to you. Believe me, this is not a problem. You don't have to fight somebody because they have this belief or they come from that system. There are White Knights in every organization in every sect, every religion, every profession. When they step forward, that's why they're there; that's why we're here. That is because we stopped this whole thing of separating people from each other.

The people with an open heart, it doesn't matter what religion they are; it doesn't matter what race they are; it doesn't matter what sex or age they are. They will get it folks because the heart comes open. When it comes open in the presence of higher dimensional truth, which we have not seen very much of here; what we call miracles are just the beginning. When that happens, and this is going to start when the ships decloak, not even when they land.

I mean this is going to happen when the ships decloak, people are going to, many, many, many people are going to have their hearts blow open and their knowing will come forward. When that happens, you won't be able to tell them anything but the truth.

TARA – They won't be able to know anything except the truth; that means they're going to see everything right before their very soul.

MARK – So don't worry about someone being right and someone being wrong. The thing that is right with all of us is that we come from the same source. Nobody is making anybody wrong here. We're only trying to open ourselves up and everyone around us so they can perceive the truth and know it from within, not from without.

Not in their heads but in their heart mind, in their Christed self. This is going to happen much faster than anybody can imagine. Yes, it will require work because you have to own what you learn. You'll have to test it; you have to integrate it into your life and outward through your actions and behavior.

That's why we're going to have to have peace because you can't do this when people are threatened. So the weapons will not work.

TARA – I just wanted to say the first weapon used on the people was here, have our credit card. The people who brought it, there was a little part in themselves rationalizing saying, well everybody is doing it. I'll just say this, you know the law is to only use what you have.

You do not borrow against your children of the future ever, not even once. So, that has been a galactic human kharma for every single one of us, knowing that we thought we might want to get ourselves at least a home or something. They really made it really, really difficult because if you were a member of the military, you either did it their way or the highway. That was the truth about everybody, except those who listened early and learned that you could get yourself an offshore foreign trust.

You could put everything being owned by that trust and put it in separate trusts so that nothing can be leaned on for any of the trusts if you don't put more than one thing and that you're going to learn how to do that when we get our blessings.

MARK – All of that information, all of that knowledge, all of the ways, suggestions and options of how to do things the correct way, the most appropriate way, the balanced way and the clean, clear and criminal-free way – all of this is going to be given to everybody. So there's no problem; anyone who wants to know - believe me, there will be plenty of advisors for people to bring this information forward.

Q - (North Carolina) My question seems rather foolish, after this huge conversation, but it actually goes back to Beth, and it has to do with whether individuals who don't have high speed access will be able to enter the new website in a way that's not graphics laiden because I simply don't, and it's not available here – I live in rural North Carolina.

MARK – That's why we have more than one website; that's why there's more than one way; that's why we have conference calls. Understand there are so many ways for us to share information. Tara and Rama have weekend conference calls, call them classes because they are dealing with a lot of the fundamental things that can't be done in five minutes.

They have to be done through education; that's going on right now so anyone who has a telephone (you don' t have to have a computer). If you have VOIP (voice-over internet protocol) – okay it's cheaper, unless you have unlimited minutes. But the whole point is there is something for everyone. Not only that, we try to put out transcripts of the most important question and answer things.

Yes, we get a little behind from time to time because transcribers have a life to live too, and they're working overtime trying to get this information out. But yes, there are many ways and the printed word, which comes through the transcripts, and goes out to anyone who's signed up on Yahoo or one of the other means of doing that.

We will still have GRT-CIP, which when its search function is working again; it came up briefly, just to tease us I guess, but when that's up, you'll be able to go there and get any of this information. Because all of our websites are going to have basically the same information in different formats, so it doesn't matter which one you have.

You can go to the library; you can go on the telephone; there's so many different ways. We have MP3 recordings - you can play them back over the telephone if you want to. So yes, there will be ways to do that. Also, understand something else - the technologies that we're now using are primitive; there are primitive compared to what I call `Internet 5'.

This is amino acid computers and the grid of the planet is your power station. When that happens, I can tell you, you're gonna be amazed. You're gonna be able to use very little in the way of technology. There are going to be translators, call them Babelfish communicators, that will translate any language, galactic or otherwise, into what you can understand and vice versa.

So all of these limiting things that we have right now, you'll be able to talk to the ships as well as you can hear us talking right here, right now on the phone line.

Tara – Yes, once Nesara is announced and that's how short-lived this is, the whole grid of the entire earth is out of their hands 100%. We were all told, for all of us who have computers right now, that they will go at least twice as fast in terms of how much you need to use in broadband in each moment.

In other words, you'll be able to use two times less broadband to accomplish two times more. So it ends up four times, you'll have four times more abilities to communicate back and forth to everybody. In places where you say you don't have high speed internet, overnight it's going to be accessible.

Mark – And the infrastructure changes to go to third and fourth world countries, what we now have in the best of our country, only better so everyone on the planet within as short a time as it's humanly possible, or Galactically possible, are going to have all of the things we are now talking about.

These massive programs – they are just so massive, we can't even give you comparisons. They will have hospitals; they will have education; they will have all the things that they now don't have, and it will be state-of-the- heart. It will be the new stuff that works in conjunction with all this other.

So we can have a town meeting in Bangladesh and one in San Francisco, and everyone will be there together. This kind of stuff is very, very awesome in terms of opening communication channels to everyone.

They'll be able to talk to us from the ships during these things. Galactics will be on the ground. There are so many things at that point. This will not be an issue; it will be solved. It's already been fully addressed in the plans.

TARA – I just wanted to tell you this is what we did as those of us who put the world symposium on humanity together; along with and beside the wealthy visionaries for five years it took us to get this together. They had this in mind to get the news out on that network.

They reached 360 locations worldwide via satellite that the people of the world actually put up their homes and everything else to fund this. Once the cat was out of the bag, there was no turning back, and that happened April 7 to April 14, an eight (8) day event covering the eight (8) areas: politics, science, religion, health, education, welfare, economics and agriculture.

Each day, they went for the first half of the day, and they revealed everything the dark side had us locked down on in every subject in that subject material that they us locked down on.

The next part of the day were all these solutions and all of these places where people could go. They were all on the satellite, and that means 360 locations with millions and millions of people involved.

MARK – Understand that these ships that are all overhead in every country right now, in the millions over each country, that those ships are like remote stations for the Ashtar command, and they can beam down in your own language; all of this stuff that we're talking about is going to be fully available.

You don't need to worry about do you live in a rural area or not because most areas, guess what, are going to become rural. Because we don't need all of this other polluting stuff. We're going to have smaller communities.

The greenery and everything else around us, because almost everything else is just contrived by design to control us. When we're off the grid, we won't' need that. You'll be able to live and understand what a lifting platform will do in terms of where you could go live.

You can go live in pristine mountains or wherever you want. All of this stuff is going to happen so fast; it's going to be just a joy to see how much can happen so quickly.

CS: If you want to ask questions for Beth, about doing healings and things...... .

Beth: . My email is on all the GRT groups, and I can give it to you now..btrutwin@ ...

CS: If anyone wants to be able to be added to Mark's email list, and get the notice for this call on alternate Tuesdays, it is: white_galactic_ wizard@.. .

Put in the subject line: add to e-mail list 8NH. And I will add you to the TalkShoe list, and I will email you back saying you have been added with a smiley face!

Cynthia Susan:Mark, do you have anything to say?

Tara: I would like to say just really quickly that anybody can ask Mother any questions that they feel they still have, that haven't been answered here, on Thursday.

The best thing to do is to email Marietta Robert. You do that by going to her email address which is: stargatemarietta@ ... You can also call her at her home at:317-773-0061

You can do that with any questions that weren't answered on the call. Mother is in charge of the whole thing. In other words, she's over St. Germain.

Mark: And for those folks who haven't done it yet. I would just like to suggest to you, if you want to sign up, and don't want to have to go to GRT NEWS every day and log in, all you have to do is go there one time; once you have become a member of Yahoo Groups. Once you have an email address. It doesn't have to be a Yahoo email address. You do have to sign in and get a password, and once you do that, you can use your regular email and sign up for either daily or weekly digests. And all of the things we post on GRT will come directly to your computer without your every having to go to the website again

That is what I recommend, because frankly, the overwhelming amount of email and posting that is now in place, is nothing compared to what it is going to be. So if you want to stay up on what's happening, that would be probably, the best answer right now.

It will come to you directly, and you don't have to get mad because Mark has no time to send you a personal email or Rama, or anyone else, for that matter. This will happen automatically, once you sign up. I would like to encourage anyone who hasn't done that, to do it.

The other thing you could do is to take advantage of signing up for TalkShoe.

Because occasionally, like tonight, we had a little Mercury retrograde technology stuff, and it's all across the planet, so don't worry about it. It will all be straightened out. The main thing is that if you sign up for TalkShoe, then Cynthia will send you a notice in advance, with any changes, or anything else, so you will get the personal notice directly in your inbox about the next conference call.

We are in the process of upgrading, so by the time we have our next Tuesday conference call, we should have some new equipment, and some new providers, and we hope that will improve our service.

Thank you for your time, thank you for showing up tonight, thank you for the questions.

Thank you, Beth, for delighting us with your personal story. This is what it's all about, sharing our personal stories; sharing our awakening; sharing our emerging, and sharing the joy that comes from being able to talk openly with family.

Beth:May I add a comment to that?

Mark: Sure.

Beth: When I first connected with KOS telepathically, my question was this: how can I put myself out there. I have children. What can I do when I'm being asked to write about these experiences, and at that moment, KOS thinned the veil, and let me see completely into the future, and I saw that everybody understood, and everybody didn't have questions anymore. And all they wanted to know was,what was it that led up to all of this?And there was so much joy, and so much bliss, and so much peace, that there were no reservations in me that sharing is the right thing now, and we are opening our hearts, more and more each day, and it's really great.

Mark: Absolutely! Thank you, Beth.

Because this is the message for everyone out there, because the time for fear is over. The time for celebration is now.

A check is not going to open your heart. It may make it feel a little more secure on the financial level, but trust me, you don't want that.

What you really want,is the freedom to speak your heart, to speak your truth, and to expect to be treated with reverence and respect when you do that. And that's what we are going to. That is what Galactic Round Table, Stargate RoundTable, that is what all of this is about, is what's beginning, to practice unity and harmony. So thank you all.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message.

flippin heck man
take it easy

you ok ?

rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yes me too.....I am hoping disclosure will be soon .....

What they have said is that if Obama does'nt make some sort of statement then disclosure will come from another source!! ie another country.... soooo lets see who gets there first!!!

viking
Old 05-29-2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Holy sh*tballs....

I'll reread and try to think of something more intelligent to say...

__________________________________________________ _______

Viking can you give us the web addresses for the sites they are talking about? I would like to get access to these.

Last edited by Jonathon; 05-29-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

LMAO Jonathon... I've been sitting here with the same thoughts..... all I can say is D A N G !!! THAT is some freakin' awesome POWER.... as I drift back into the dream of it...
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 11:27 PM   #6
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

LOL I know... it's a little hard to meditate on because I can't stop smiling. I don't even care if it's fiction... still worth the giddiness I feel. I have a pretty strong suspicion it's for real though
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

wow that was a very good read. I'll have to print it out to re-read it and get some more details but so far that message pumps me up! Anyone else feel giddy after reading this? It's good stuff and I hope it's all true because, I don't know about the res of you, but I'm ready.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
LOL I know... it's a little hard to meditate on because I can't stop smiling. I don't even care if it's fiction... still worth the giddiness I feel. I have a pretty strong suspicion it's for real though
Yep, I love this stuff.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message

Just a quick thought flash... but I tend to go with the info that human beings were fashioned/DNA modified/"created" by several other alien races... a combo of what we'd deem benevolent as well as malevolent... it makes sense that they would have an interest in their "offspring" as well as the earth itself. LOVE reigns ultimate.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:03 AM   #10
Kosams
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Message.

To cut to the case all this information can be found at http://www.welcomethelight.com/ run by Mark Huber. There are two Yahoo sites which cover the topic as well which can be found on the site.

If you want to download the MP3s of the transcripts they can be found here. http://spirit.kauwila.net/grt/

My eyes have been wired open since I came across these sites and they make more sense.

Enjoy!!

Jim
Kosams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:39 AM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I'm reading this and my mind just keeps going "yes! yes! yes!" and I'm at a point where I believe that this stuff can and will happen.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 AM   #12
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Wow!
I was googling some of the info here and came across this:
http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/pun...ic.php?id=7164
Political truths!!!:
Fascinating...
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #13
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just recieved this update...

Great read... Ohhh if only...

Ones in 3-D levels that are not ready or spiritually prepared to do the
ascension clearing will be sent to what appears to be a continuation of
things as they now exist on another mirror/alternative planet of
old-Earth nature and will not be coming to Terra Nova"

My question is: As much as I would like to feel ready/spitually prepared
for the ascension clearing, I just don't feel that I am. Like Mary who
asked for proof of all this, I too have trouble believing everything I
read on GRT in contrast to everyday "reality". I read GRT in the hope
that it is all true. Does this mean that those who are not ready will be
"continuing" on a mirror planet of old Earth as if none of the dark
forces/hats/ dragons etc were never removed? If that is the case, what
hope do these ones have of EVER having the chance to ascend if
continually being influenced and surrounded by a world full of evil?
Personally I am tired of living this 3D life, and I'm sure I'm not the
only one to feel this way.

Just on a quick tangent, after reading about the activation of the "grid
firmament" and the mentioned of ALL dark forces having been eradicated
from this planet, just a half hour ago, there was a great big chemtrail
over my house. I'm in Australia. What do I make of this?"]

XXX

First let me say that everyone who desires to ascend will be helped to
do just that. Your own inner guides and mentors will becoming more
consciously available to each of us as this solstice wave lifts us to
higher reconnections that were brought in on 5/9-11 and gradually being
activated with a peak push on the 6/21 wave crest.

The removal of the Annunaki Dragon controllers and much of their secret
labs and such on 6/16, which allowed Ashtar to dial up the ZPMs to full
power, will markedly begin to accelerate our changes during this current
period and result in a 5D firmament manifesting around the planet. This
will appear to be a sky with scintillating and coruscating, iridescent
colors all will be able to see.

This will gradually affect the vibration of everyone on the planet and a
more peaceful feeling will quickly permeate all life which will first,
reduce, and then make hostile actions impossible.

Weapons will cease to function. Arrest of the criminals already indicted
will take place and as they are removed to the Hague, for War Crimes
Trials, other Announcements will occur.

All who choose to ascend, that are at least 51% positive will receive
whatever additional help they need and will ascend with the planet. As
you see this does not require perfection, only positive attitudes
demonstrated through behavior to self and others.

Abundance for all citizens will be announced. Amnesty for almost all
incarcerated ones--not all--will be granted and help will be given to
any who ask.

Only those who have over the recent times demonstrated a persistent
greed and criminal intention with disregard for the rights of others
will NOT participate in the distributions to all other citizens.

We are on track to fulfill Barack Obama's promise to complete his agenda
for the 2nd 100 days of his plans, by 7/10th. That means that much will
happen quickly now.

Even though the Dark Controllers of this planet have now been removed or
arrested, their minions are still present in many positions throughout
the intelligence agencies and military. They will be helped to either
accept the love-light or be removed. In the absence of their
mentors/controlling dragons, many will suddenly begin to ask for another
option. Only those who refuse to put on a white hat and help resolve the
issues will be removed.

As a result the last vestiges of some of these programs will continue
for a very short time. However, their sources of bio-chemical weapons or
ingredients has been severely cutoff and will soon be completely gone.

As soon as the projected arrests occur, that will end, we are told.

viking