Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > NETHERLANDS

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Meeting in Hoorn (Westfriesland)

Next Friday night, Sept. 19th, I would like to invite you at our Hoorn gathering. (up to now consisting of 2 persons .... )

Sharing points of view, energy, anything concerning NWO agenda, transformation, 4th density etc ....

'Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd' oftewel iedereen is meer dan
Stuur me ff een persoonlijk berichtje voor de locatiedetails.

Hope to see you!!!
Anja Morit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Meeting in Hoorn (Westfriesland)

Hi Anja,

Dat is voor mij vanuit Limburg effe een paar Km te ver.
Althans voor nu op deze korte termijn.
Ik vind het een heel goed idee en hardstikke goed van je om dit te organiseren en mensen uit te nodigen.
Ik zal in de toekomst zeker aanwezig zijn als het effe kan.

Zjen
Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:46 PM   #3
Swamisalami
Banned

Kunnen we niet iets regelen in het midden van het land?
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
MendelK
Avalon Senior Member

Ai.. Ik lees dit net wat te last-minute. Morgen is het een volle dag voor me.

Idee om deze meeting zeer binnenkort te herhalen? Friesland is voor mij geen probleem , maar voor de anderen dan wellicht ook iets centralers plannen?
MendelK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Dat is kort dag.

Ben sinds 2 jaar weduwnaar en laat mijn jonge dochter niet alleen.

Kom eigenlijk al niet toe aan om alle huishoudelijke taken door de weeks te doen ivm brood op de plank te krijgen en dan is het weekend een aardig drukke bedoening.

Hopelijk wordt er begrepen dat de omstandigheden het niet toe laat.

Last edited by HallieBallie; 09-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #6
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

Lieve mensen, geen verontschuldigingen nodig! Iedere keuze is helemaal oké.

Ook al is het met slechts 2 mensen, we beginnen gewoon maar ergens toch?
Positief kantje, ik hoef niet zo te slepen met boodschappen ...... koek, chips en bier enzo

Liefs .....
Old 09-19-2008, 03:14 PM   #7
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja Morit View Post
Next Friday night, Sept. 19th, I would like to invite you at our Hoorn gathering. (up to now consisting of 2 persons .... )

Sharing points of view, energy, anything concerning NWO agenda, transformation, 4th density etc ....

'Hoe meer zielen hoe meer vreugd' oftewel iedereen is meer dan
Stuur me ff een persoonlijk berichtje voor de locatiedetails.

Hope to see you!!!
Hi Anja,
Hope you have a great night!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #8
Anja Morit
Avalon Senior Member

What did we talk about ...
First we introduced by explaining how we got involved in the NWO / plus-density stuff. This gives an impression of the specific interests and needs of each other. Also we exchanged some useful sites.
Just like David Icke mentioned there are a lot of 'dots to be connected' and the material touches so many aspects of our lives, that you cannot say we ended up with specific results like starting a ground crew community f.e.
By talking about it and reflecting on it today,I personnaly discovered there are three pillars to work from.

The first basis is the practical NWO issue. I join several hyves on that subject, sign their petitions to authorities, wrote an article about the danger on the Dutch national database with all your personal details including your digitized picture (OV-chip-card). Also I store some extra food, mineral water yet I don't feel a need to move up to now.

The second basis is more meaningful to me. It is about consciousness-expansion. The information from the 6 density channels provides me with a beautiful concept of making the transition to a harmonious society (Alex Collier). The Ra material (Law of One) provides me with a profound insight in how energy works and the transitions and different foci of each density, physics etc. A couple of times each week I join the Wingmakers practice to expand my own and join with the earth grid of compassion. The monthly channel of the Crimson Council also helps me with that.

The third issue for me is the most important. Expressing my love to my dearones, embracing their view on things and fully respect their choices. I try to express Joy and radiate some Light in their lives ...... and I FAIL..... A couple of months ago I could almost touch the golden sparkles of Joy and Light expanding from my own energy. This was actually noticed by complete 'strangers' on the street or in the dance-club. At the moment I seem to be less connected with this Joy and Light. It feels like failing in something important in these confusing times.
Hmmmm.... I feel somewhat vulnerable in sharing this, the failing experience is rather deep and therefore intimate.

I embrace You all ......
Old 09-21-2008, 08:17 AM   #9
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anja Morit View Post
What did we talk about ...
First we introduced by explaining how we got involved in the NWO / plus-density stuff. This gives an impression of the specific interests and needs of each other. Also we exchanged some useful sites.
Just like David Icke mentioned there are a lot of 'dots to be connected' and the material touches so many aspects of our lives, that you cannot say we ended up with specific results like starting a ground crew community f.e.
By talking about it and reflecting on it today,I personnaly discovered there are three pillars to work from.

The first basis is the practical NWO issue. I join several hyves on that subject, sign their petitions to authorities, wrote an article about the danger on the Dutch national database with all your personal details including your digitized picture (OV-chip-card). Also I store some extra food, mineral water yet I don't feel a need to move up to now.

The second basis is more meaningful to me. It is about consciousness-expansion. The information from the 6 density channels provides me with a beautiful concept of making the transition to a harmonious society (Alex Collier). The Ra material (Law of One) provides me with a profound insight in how energy works and the transitions and different foci of each density, physics etc. A couple of times each week I join the Wingmakers practice to expand my own and join with the earth grid of compassion. The monthly channel of the Crimson Council also helps me with that.

The third issue for me is the most important. Expressing my love to my dearones, embracing their view on things and fully respect their choices. I try to express Joy and radiate some Light in their lives ...... and I FAIL..... A couple of months ago I could almost touch the golden sparkles of Joy and Light expanding from my own energy. This was actually noticed by complete 'strangers' on the street or in the dance-club. At the moment I seem to be less connected with this Joy and Light. It feels like failing in something important in these confusing times.
Hmmmm.... I feel somewhat vulnerable in sharing this, the failing experience is rather deep and therefore intimate.

I embrace You all ......
Hi Anja!
I have what you describe as the golden sparkles of joy, I have a wonderful feeling of euphoria inside, a joy for life, only these periods are too brief, I can't hold onto that feeling for long and it drifts away, I think somehow the dark forces take over, If we could learn to hold on to the golden sparkles of joy then we would conquer!

As for being vunerable, well you just have to remember we all joined up here because we are special, we are special because we want to find the truth!
Groetjes uit Alkmaar.

Last edited by gazbom; 09-21-2008 at 08:24 AM.
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:28 PM   #10
HallieBallie
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

Have you all seen the vids of Benjamin Fullford on Camelot.

Very nice, when it's going into that direction, they can count on me, it's the best solution.

Other nice news is this:

Secret government promises big changes

http://www.benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

etc.........
HallieBallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:28 PM   #11
Aware_Belgium
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3257
Aware_Belgium is offline   Reply With Quote